LeAnn Rimes: 'Extra' Appearance with Eddie Cibrian!

LeAnn Rimes: 'Extra' Appearance with Eddie Cibrian!

LeAnn Rimes cuddles up to her hubby Eddie Cibrian while making an appearance together on the entertainment show Extra on Wednesday (June 5) at The Grove in Los Angeles.

The 30-year-old singer performed a song off her new album Spitfire for the appearance.

“Going now to shoot promos for my gear spot on @AngerMgmtFX Charlie was supposed to be there but he’s a little busy today! Drama queen j/k:)” LeAnn tweeted later in the day.

“I’ve never walked onto a nicer set of people @AngerMgmtFX Looking forward to shooting next month!” LeAnn added. Can’t wait to see it!

FYI: LeAnn is wearing a Joe’s dress.

30+ pictures inside of LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian appearing on Extra

leann rimes extra appearance with eddie cibrian 28
leann rimes extra appearance with eddie cibrian 29
leann rimes extra appearance with eddie cibrian 30

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 712 » Show All

Sociopath

I love love! Such a sweet couple.

What the hell happened to her face?? Her eyes are practically non-existent. And her smile just looks creepy. Almost Joker-like!

she pregnant? she needs to stop all that work done on her face its started to get creepy. I actually thought she WAS pretty—-pretty w/ personality, and talented—-and I didn’t even care much of country music.

I don’t know why but she kind of reminds me of Joe Camel.

completely wrong outfit choice for her body type. you would think she would have a proper stylist.

Perry Hilton @ 06/06/2013 at 5:56 am

Why didn’t she go to the CMT awards? Every man and their dog was there. Surely with a new album to sell, she would be there being visible instead of at a small time event like above.

Joker is wild!!!! @ 06/06/2013 at 6:00 am

What’s she done to her face!

I don’t get all the “what has she done?” comments… If you actually look at the pictures, her face looks the same. Leann has always had tiny eyes and a wider mouth.

@KissThis: It is a slanderous vendetta against LR. You will see the same comments in other forums, it is the same person with several usernames. Sick!

Can’t wait to get the new album!

Something looks really off about them two. I can almost guarantee you Eddie is not in love with Leann. He looks like he is out with his mom judging by his body language and it he looks like he is embarrassed to be seen with her. I am not going to say he is there for the money but “true love” nah I am not buying it. He looks like he is there to keep her sane so she can make money and that is all. He has no look of love in his eyes for her. I hope he has to stay with her for the rest of his life it will be like hell on earth for him. We all know he likes his woman on the pretty side.

Serenityzhere @ 06/06/2013 at 11:08 am

Her staged appearances of them so happy and in love and loving to have fun together. So funny you see them like this for the first time in a very long time just as her love affair album is released. I can’t believe this chic isn’t smart enough to be a little less transparent than this. And Eddie!! LMAO. Must be under strict orders to act deleriously happy and in love to promote this album!! Oh, and of course their “show”. I thought he was a little smarter than this with the pr but he has shown his iq level also. I guess a few might fall for it and want her album if they see them so happy!! Yeah, right! I feel like she thinks everybody has stupid written across their foreheads to buy what they are trying to sell. Oh, and by the way I am NOT GWEN. I am just one of the many different people on here that dislikes Leann.

@Serenityzhere: I agree Eddie does not look relaxed he looks like he is going through the motions. She is so pathetic that she could careless. She knows there is no way guys like ediot even give her a second glance. He could be doing everybody in sight and she will never acknowledge it.

Shoshona imposter @ 06/06/2013 at 1:52 pm

It is not a slanderous vendetta against LR. You will see the same comments in other forums, because it is the same person with several usernames. Me. I stole this name from a blogger who posted an article about Leann that I didn’t think was nice. I think I even have a fake twitter account with her name.

@Shoshona imposter: Yeah, same comments, same three people.

Shoshona imposter @ 06/06/2013 at 2:36 pm

@Shoshona: Yeah, same comments, same three people. Me, Ginger, and Stace.

@Ivy:

Eddie’s in love with LeAnn’s money.

Vindictive loser gwen! @ 06/06/2013 at 3:16 pm

gwen is going off on ROL using many usernames right now. Pathetic is right! I don’t get why she doesn’t realize other people know it is her. Makes her look really weak!

@leelee: leann is in love with Leann’s money too!

trash! she is trash! famew0r3!!!

Thank you Eddie for clarifying how it really is. God Bless your marriage and may you always be together

Vindictive loser gwen! @ 06/06/2013 at 5:48 pm

I am going off on ROL using many usernames right now. Pathetic is right! I don’t get why I don’t realize other people know it is me. Makes me look really weak!

Here are the names that I used this month and last month to make this very same post:

gwensdildoneedsbatteries
Um
Bunnyboiler?
Shoshona
Gwen Is Crazy
Lola
Vindictive loser gwen!

Before that, I stalked Gwen using the names: Selena, TskTsk, Nancy, Nancy Metford, CMNT91, Letitgoalready, Ragtimedoll, Mimi, and RTD27. I even used names that I stole from posters on Radaronline(HI50, Naunceling) and Perez Hilton. Before this I stalked and harassed Gwen using the name ANON/munch bunch.

In the very old threads you will see that I made these same posts about Gwen using the name Speak Now.

amejean's biodad @ 06/06/2013 at 6:02 pm

@Vindictive loser gwen!: Says the person who from 2-3 made several posts in other people’s names. Anthony, I didn’t raise you like this. My son is losing it. Leann’s album is doing really bad. He is back to hijacking names from Radaronline because those people hurt his feelings today when he was posting as Tootie and I Love Gossip. You can always tell when something struck a nerve because my son goes berserk. How he came back and made 2 posts in Gwen’s name, 4 posts as Lola, and then the same “I hate Gwen” post that he has been posting for 4 years.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 712 » Show All