Alexander Skarsgard Flaunts Buff Biceps at LAX Security Line

Alexander Skarsgard Flaunts Buff Biceps at LAX Security Line

Alexander Skarsgard shows off his buff biceps while going through the security check point at LAX Airport on Saturday afternoon (June 8) in Los Angeles.

The 36-year-old actor caught a flight out of town after doing some promo work for the upcoming season of True Blood.

Alex made an appearance on Conan earlier this week, during which he talked about being comfortable going nude and how his father Stellan Skarsgard would walk around in the buff when he was younger.

10+ pictures inside of Alexander Skarsgard at the airport…

alexander skarsgard flaunts buff biceps at lax security line 01
alexander skarsgard flaunts buff biceps at lax security line 13
alexander skarsgard flaunts buff biceps at lax security line 14

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

Mmmmmmm Viking

Single Skars @ 06/08/2013 at 9:55 pm

@lori:

Back off His Ellen’s piece now.

HotandTalented @ 06/08/2013 at 9:58 pm

Those arms!

HotandTalented @ 06/08/2013 at 10:01 pm

@Single Skars:

Oh here we go again. Trolls be trolling. Crazies be getting crazier by the minute.

@Single Skars: oh I have no hopes of ever sampling said Viking…….but only because of Geography! LOL

He can be yours just photoshop your face in and dream. LOL.

Mmm. I’d take those biceps wrapped around me anytime.

Single Skars @ 06/08/2013 at 10:12 pm

@HotandTalented:

Trolls? Crazy? Really is that what you got from this? I didn’t post said picture of them lounging and inbetween each others legs and kissing. They did. I am just commenting on said picture and said goings on between the both of them. Last premiere she was all over him too and now he is all over her. She is always all over him so is Brit. I really don’t care maybe they are all doing each other. They all live in LA and they are so CLOSE and Alex and all of them keep saying. So tell me when I am going way off here. They keep providing the easy entertainment.

Single Skars @ 06/08/2013 at 10:13 pm

@hmmmmmmm:

No Ellen will find you. He is hers now. We can stop wondering who is GF now is, it is Ellen. Even poor Brit has to step back the small Canadian got her yellow hands all over that.

yes happens @ 06/08/2013 at 10:17 pm

I think i will be off of this thread for some time,i don’t want to read comments of “Single Skars”

@Single Skars- Hey it’s just a picture and if they are enjoying themselves good for them. I tip my trucker hat to Ellen for just being in that position in that pic there. Whoa.

Single Skars @ 06/08/2013 at 10:29 pm

@hmmmmmmm:

hey what? I thought you gals would be glad Alex has him a non famewho*re who is not blond. You gals should be happy for them and she has been there before that position I mean. But whatever. I am sure there will be more picture of them just being “friends”.

Well, I’m Canadian too……..so maybe I do have a shot! LOL

@Single Skars- what do you think I’ve been saying? If they are together cool if not, it’s cool she got to get a nuzzle in that pic and maybe more later. Wow, that sure a sexy pic though. Lighten up :)

Cute they wore matching outfits.

It does look like there is something more than friends between them.

Big bro, ‘lil sis vibe to me, but… If not, I would cosign this. She’s cute, albeit a blank actress, but seems smart and non-famewhorey to boot!

@hmmmmmmm:

I am sure there will be more, maybe Zal or Ellen or both will post it. Maybe Zal will get a kiss too lol.

@Rupert:

Don’t forget her voice is crackling as hell. She talks like she is in a washing machine or talking through a fan. I can’t listening to her for long.

Is no one wondering where his hands are. Is it inbetween her legs or on her breasts. It looks very intimate. I can see her hand at less one but his look like it is resting on or inbetween her. I am not that close to my friends. This is not a friend photo.

yes happens @ 06/08/2013 at 11:12 pm

@Hands:
Are you very saint?

@Rupert:

What is non famwho*ring means really? She does tweet pictures of them getting drunk and stupid stuff especially when it comes to Alex almost always tweet or talk. It like she wants you to know. She did that in Texas and now she retweet Zal did she have to retweet Zal? It’s already on twitter. I think all actress or famewhor*es it’s some or not so heavily into it and you are especially if you have twitter. As for smart I am not too sure about that but she can juggle balls and oranges I know that.

@yes happens:

You must live on a hippie commune and milk cows naked or something. I don’t. Normally people are not in between each other looking intimate like this and say they are friend. So please STFU.

55vineyard @ 06/08/2013 at 11:24 pm

He is hot.
TSA at LAX is a pain, traveled last month and had to do wheel chair assist due to my back. I not only had to take off my shoes (never had to before using wheelchair) but got the full body scan. Just glad I did not get the body patdown.

yes happens @ 06/08/2013 at 11:28 pm

@Hands:
You are very cold and close mind to my opinion.Specially pictures about 2 (or 3)people that are doing promo to a movie.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All