Brad Pitt: 'World War Z' Australian Premiere!

Brad Pitt: 'World War Z' Australian Premiere!

Brad Pitt hits the red carpet at the premiere of his new film World War Z on Sunday (June 9) at the Star in Sydney, Australia.

The 49-year-old actor landed down under with his son Pax at around 8am, but his son reportedly was not in attendance at the premiere with him.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Brad Pitt

Last week, Brad toured the United States to surprise fans at screenings of his film in Atlanta, Philadelphia, Chicago, Austin, and Los Angeles. We can’t wait to see this movie!

brad pitt world war z australian premiere 01
brad pitt world war z australian premiere 02
brad pitt world war z australian premiere 03
brad pitt world war z australian premiere 04
brad pitt world war z australian premiere 05

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 710 » Show All

Go Brad.WWZ will be a thrill ride.

Dang, I tried to post but my comments couldn’t get through! I thought I’d be first!

Can’t wait to see WWZ!

were the morons @ 06/09/2013 at 3:55 am

Looking good Mr. Pitt

Hot! Hot! Hot!

Passing Through @ 06/09/2013 at 4:02 am

I’m laughing because Brad’s posing like he’s in a police line-up. He looks a bored without the missus to keep him company…

@Passing Through:

LOL I was thinking that same thing about that first picture. He has to be exhausted. But they were going crazy for him on the red carpet.

zombie me @ 06/09/2013 at 4:16 am

Saw Brad’s interview over Channel 10 news just now. He says they (probably meaning his son) were excited abt seeing kangaroos altho he knows it’s not a big deal for locals (True – watch out for roo poo at bushlands) and having a bbq tomorrow nite. These Jared photos are quite unflattering in the harsh lights. When he was interviewed outside The Star, he looked refreshed. Who would have thought he was in San Francisco and LA just the nite before? The screening is for 2000 VIPS tonight.

leg, chanel and breast gates @ 06/09/2013 at 4:25 am

finally stinky changed his pant he been wearing for five days straight but still wearing the dirty shirt. what happened bawwwdddd

Chicken lips service @ 06/09/2013 at 4:27 am

Good morning to all the JPs fans around the world.
It’s 6.30pm here Sydney time… BP has arrives on the Red carpet around 4 pm at The Star, with out Pax and He’s full of smiles for the screaming Fans.. He looks absolutely Drop dead gorgeous ……
Hundred of fans lined the red carpet
Brad Pitt arrival at the Fox Studios tonight predicted to be more than 1000 people descend on Fox Studios …

Yo Shawnee @ 06/09/2013 at 4:28 am

Gorgeous man, as well he knows. Had to get a missus good enough in looks. BUT. Mr Pitt, even though you are contractually bound to promote this film to death, would it be so hard to look just a little more enthused with being here. I mean acting is what you’re paid millions of dollars to do. I agree Aussie journalists can be insufferable with the whole “WHAT DO YOU THINK OF US, WHAT DO YOU THINK OF A-U-S-TRAAIILYAH”
cr*ap. But believe me, most Aussies couldn’t give a toss what you think of us, or our country. Just would be nice to see the love reciprocated. LOL.
Probably tired and not sure how to remove the gum stuck on his shoe.
Still love you

the length he has gone to sell this movie is called DESPERATION and PATHETIC. hollywood insiders are all aware of this and laughing their asses off, how the mighty have fallen

Yo Shawnee @ 06/09/2013 at 4:33 am

@zombie me….. True! He looked as hot as the sun when Angela Bishop was interviewing him.

Brad flew for 14hs to Sydney and was flying around US for 2 days plus 3 days European premieres. The man must be tired as hell. Are you seriously complainning?

Yo Shawnee @ 06/09/2013 at 5:37 am

@a lurker….nah, I’m humorously complaining. What’s it to you.
. Do you really think Brad stared out at the wide blue Pacific all the way from LA. 14 hrs sleep is a damn good sleep for most people. And Pax has a nanny. So bite me

ahhhh….gorgeous man! bless u,and ur family.

thank you,BRANGELINAFORUM for all the pix.

Wow,Brad Pitt working hard and promote his WWZ with his new tactic ,must make a lot of PR firms HURTS
PR paid dogs Low Lifves & Low IQ run around JPs threads 24/7/365
Anyway ,Brad Pitt is still # 1 A-list star of the World.
Good Karma always with a good person,just asking Jho Anuston,How is Bad Karma happens in her life ?
A Posh Gigolo to be her Ding a Dong man,eeh eeh eeh eeh eeh eeh

Good morning J-P fans.
Sorry Brad did not put on his tap shoes and dance for you, he is not a wind up too doll.
Chicken is more tasty, and not as tough.

@Susan: Good morning Susan, how are you my dear? Susan, we the fans know Brad and Angie will never do anything right for certain trolls. They are so consumed with so much hatred I’m sure they are suffering from heartburn and acid indigestion every day. Susan, how’s the family? Did you finished painting?

Pax must be so proud he was the special one to go with his daddy to Australia. I read somewhere Brad and Pax was going to a BBQ after the premier last night. Brad is working very hard for WWZ. People tried to give a bad review, looking at you vanity fair, and others, but Brad and Angie decided to fight for what they believe in. Now the public who have seen WWZ are crazy about it. Its hard to keep a good man down especially when he worked hard for his success. I always say, haters are going to hate. I read Angie will be with Brad in Brazil on the 20 of June. You know after that the family is going to take some time off and enjoy themselves.

@Phool, hi Phool, long time no see, I’m hoping you’re fine. Are you having trouble posting because of moderation problems or are you working? Whatever the reasons you’re not here, you are missed and hope to hear from you soon. Have a great day.

I just looked up at JJ front page, is it me or Ticky is putting the squeeze on Bradley Cooper. I thought she was engaged to be married, if so, I don’t think her fiancé will be happy to see that photo, lol. Poor Ticky, reliving her life, another one who got away.

Good morning to the great Jolie Pitt fans. Special shout out to the early birds: Phool, Susan, Dawne, Lylian, Love the Jolie Pitt’s, Go Figure, JP fans, just lurking, AWHODAT, QQQQ, Anustin, CLINIQUA, Anon, just lurking, Jaye, Rainer, guest, FALP, GROUNDCONTROL, Valis 202, Bizzy bee, who, plez, FYI 12, Yoco a Lurker, Jen the hag, Passing Through, Wonderbust, tweet, hmmm, Awwww, Premalee, Briesis, Josephina , Sunny, Daniela, and all the fans lurking, have a great day.

And to the troll having a problem with the daily shout out, you have a
great day also. So sorry no one in your life cares about you.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 710 » Show All