Jeremy Renner: AFI Conservatory Commencement Ceremony

Jeremy Renner: AFI Conservatory Commencement Ceremony

Jeremy Renner reunites with his The Hurt Locker director Kathryn Bigelow at the 2013 AFI Conservatory Commencement Ceremony on Wednesday (June 12) at the El Capitan Theatre in Hollywood.

The 42-year-old actor made a surprise appearance at the event to present an honorary degree to Kathryn.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Jeremy Renner

“I really think I am standing here as the result of a profound and timeless performance by this man,” Kathryn said of Jeremy (via Variety).

25+ pictures inside of Jeremy Renner at the 2013 AFI Conservatory Commencement Ceremony

jeremy renner afi conservatory commencement ceremony 01

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Seriously @ 06/13/2013 at 1:10 pm

To the Renner PR team that planted this story: this honorary degree was for Bigalow’s talent and body of work without which your client owes his his success. That’s what you should have emphasized and not this narcissistic butt rub.

Seriously @ 06/13/2013 at 1:15 pm

@Seriously: clarify my bad grammar: read ‘talent and body of work FOR WHICH renner owes his career.

His PR team needs a lot of help these days…especially after their client knocked up a stripper/escort..way to handle that! Idiots..including Renner.

Bigelow looks really happy, and Jeremy looks really tired.
Is Jeremy’s newborn baby keeping him up at night, or..?
One thing I find really funny is how one day he is photo’d walking his dog on the streets of N.Y., and the very next day he is folding his newborn baby’s carrier and also photo’d taking a walk with the *****-n-baby, then the day after that, Jeremy is in CANNES, in Europe, photo’d half-a-world away from USA. All the while there are reports in newspapers how great a dad he is, with headlines like ”already a pro at being a dad”
HE SAW HIS KID FOR ONE DAY ONLY! With an appropriate photosession walk in the park with his ”girlfriend”.
I do not see anything else than fake faker fakest coming from Jeremy and his PR team.
What a douche.

s k a n k – n – b a b y

You know there are still lots of n u d e pics of her and p o r n pics too, with girl threesomes and all. Just google it. His PR team has NOT cleaned it all up yet. Her ”modeling” career 4-6 years ago was n u d e, and not artistic at all.

N.Y day one with the dog alone
L.A day two with s k a n k – n – b a b y
CANNES day three alone

Man this guy gets a lot of hate.
If we think he is gay he must be gay, so he must be a liar.
baby is a surrogate, baby is an accident, baby is a PR embarassment, baby is a PR tool.
all positive press is a PR plant, all bad press is good journalism???
He doesn’t deserve to be a success – too short, too ugly, too old, too working class, not Matt Damon
alcoholic! party animal! womaniser! homophobe! closet case! dork! boring!
Boring?

But Sonni and baby lived with him in Boston, as I’d read. So he saw his daugther much more than one day)
What a snob you are, andyJ))) envy must be more silent)

Oh, andyJ, sorry, I got you totally wrong))) I am agree with you, actually!

***** and ava didn’t LIVE w/Jeremy on the Boston set! they made VISITS! take it from someone who KNOWS!

OK, anon) They made visits) So, he saw a baby more than one time before Cannes) + he was in LA when she was just born) “Someone who knows” – isn’t you, I suppose))))

But I am going to agree with “Seriously”… I am aware Jeremy ans Kathryn are friends, but AFI obviously celebrated her – not him)

wouldn’t you like to know elenat! go spew your sonni and Jeremy love to someone who cares. you 40+ year old hag! :)

Sweet Cheeks @ 06/14/2013 at 3:40 pm

He seems so thoughtful and intelligent in interviews, surprised he would be with someone like that….disappointed. Oh well it’s his life, hope he puts his baby girl first. Congrats to Kathryn, she is an inspiring director. YOU GO GIRL!!!

45, actually, anon)) Don’t say what I must do, OK? Or I will say where you must go))) It is strange so many people cares about actor’s private life, feel themselves disappointed)))
Good luck with “Kill the messenger”, Mr Renner! That’s all what I ask from you – do your job well. I am sure you will.

Sweet Cheeks @ 06/14/2013 at 9:28 pm

@elenat: Don’t be a hater, everyone here is entitled to an opinion. Anyone who publicly preaches one thing and practices another, can be looked upon as a phony. It could be anyone, an actor, friend, or family member. It doesn’t really matter. And yes, people who have a heart and admiration for others do get disappointed. It doesn’t mean I don’t respect him as an actor. He is a very talented one. So just let it go. Live better….not bitter.

Go back to your teeny bopping tumblr page elenat….45 years old and you have a tumblr page…umm ok…

Frau From Fly-Over USA @ 06/14/2013 at 11:56 pm

@Sweet Cheeks: Well stated. A bit of the mojo is gone with this guy for good yet I will be thankful to no longer to witness from this 42 year old man the yarns about boner-pill-popping, drunken leering at young female entertainment reporters at Disney promo events, juvenile tongue popping on red carpets, and the tiresome innuendos of his manhood. He was starting to be the cliche 80′s rocker trying to hold on to his spandex big hair days within an inch of his life. wilted flower sad. HIs public crushes turned out to be just the opposite in real life. Perhaps his greatest acting gig was in-fact off the movieset: a performance art piece now a bit played out like The Blue Man Group. Has this sad sack story been deconstructed enough?

Go f*ck yourself, dear anon) I have what I want) Renner will be OK, don’t worry) He does what he want for ever) Ditto)

to elenate: hahaha…looks like I struck an old shriveled up nerve of yours…and regarding post #18…well said..I couldn’t agree more! Renner is a liar who I have lost a lot of respect for…the 45 year old lonely hags can have him! Oh but wait..he goes for 22-25 year olds..Sorry Elenat! Looks like youre out of luck there! HA!

Sweet Cheeks @ 06/15/2013 at 9:01 am

@Frau From Fly-Over USA: Thanks for having my back. I would never intentionally want to hurt anyone’s feelings; but what you just said, a lot of people are observing and thinking the same thing. I don’t like being bullied for having an honest and forthright opinion. Thanks again.

Congratulations to Bigelow

Looks like Renner and his “partner” make somebody uneasy :)

But you must read me more carefully, anon)
“Don’t say what I must do, OK? Or I will say where you must go))” – I said.
You didn’t pay attention. So I did what I promised, that’s all.
I am calm and really enjoy your vivid reaction) It didn’t even come to your young mind, that somebody could defend an actor, not dreaming to jump into his bed) Poor anon-*****-riot)))

Frau From Fly-Over USA @ 06/15/2013 at 11:40 am

@JJ: Well, as it has been said ‘your partner is a reflection of yourself’ and that other chestnut ‘Karma, baby”. Renner throws his ex Jess under the bus last year in an article for being grabby about her career aspirations. Hopefully she can enjoy some spotlight now on her new show.

Kinda done analyzing this clown.

Frau From Fly-Over USA @ 06/15/2013 at 11:41 am

@elenat: Take this silly fangurl catfight back to Tumblr. thanks.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All