Katie Holmes: I Like Making Pies in Summer!

Katie Holmes: I Like Making Pies in Summer!

Katie Holmes is denim chic while chatting on the phone on Friday (June 14) in New York City.

The 34-year-old actress was seen grabbing a cup of coffee before stepping into her waiting car.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Katie Holmes

Earlier in the week, Katie donned a cute little white dress while posing with Connie Britton at Coach’s Summer Party on The High Line in the Big Apple.

“I like making pies in the summer,” Katie shared with Vanity Fair at the party.

FYI: Katie is wearing a Levi’s jacket.

katie holmes i like making pies in summer 01

• Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Cover up those bags.

Breaking news ….. It’s Tony Blair and Wendy Deng-Murdoch !!!!

where is Luke Kirby?

Discuss anything and everything about latest movies, music, celebrities and a lot more! So join the fun! Anyone is invited! Join us: http://www.ChatCat.Net/?Club=Showbuzz

I like pies too.
@Kelly:
Nope Tommy girl.

@Kelly:

I do not understand what you meant. What bags?

@Anne:
Under eyes, she has a special vision to see through her sunglasses. She is trying too hard to sound interesting, try harder @Kelly.

Sincerely concerned @ 06/15/2013 at 8:41 pm

I love NYC. I’m jealous

@Yassine: @Yassine:
Cover up those bags?
Still do not understand. Would bags under eyes? She is so beautiful.

@Anne:
I know she has no bags :). Kelly has just a special vision to see through her sunglasses.

@Sincerely concerned:
Too <3. I probably will have a good deserved week there with some friends and probably would have a picture with Holmes, who knows?

Sincerely concerned @ 06/16/2013 at 9:01 am

@Yassine: #10; With, Sheldon, Howard and Leonard?

Sincerely concerned @ 06/16/2013 at 9:05 am

I must say, her bags r prominent without make-up. Dr. Oz has a super home remedy for that. It would help her tremendously. If it’s allergies; honey harvested in her area with the bee pollen taken daily beginning in February (befor allergy season) would fix it…

@Sincerely concerned:
Hahaha! With some workmates if you’re curious. We had a though year!

@Sincerely concerned:
Even if she has bags, they’re temporary and barely seen, she is quite pretty without make-up, gorgeous with make-up on. Well, I wonder who can go out with that permanent risk.

-> http://pix.toile-libre.org/upload/original/1371392778.jpg (special dedication to @annie who loves ‘Loving Katie Holmes facebook page’)

spelling error: *tough year!

@Yassine:

I hope, Sheldon, Howard e Leonard, are real men and beautiful. One day I also will go to New York and who knows not meet Holmes and Suri?

@Anne:

Why not! She lives in the Chelsea Mercantile building, all you need is to wait in front of her building [early morning] but I’ve read she’ll move to buy an apartment [after one year of rental], so wait and see.

@Yassine:

these visits and Suri Cruise only do increase the trust fund. Cruise must pay for the apartment.

Sincerely concerned @ 06/16/2013 at 7:58 pm

@Yassine: #13: Raj also works with Sheldon, Walden and Leonard.

@Sincerely concerned:
So I must be Raj, you’re funny ^_^”.

Andrey Min'kov @ 06/17/2013 at 8:37 am

Pies with apples and strawberries at the time.

Andrey Min'kov @ 06/17/2013 at 8:39 am

I also just love to cook pies.

Sincerely concerned @ 06/17/2013 at 9:50 am

@Yassine: :D. U wouldn’t even have to worry about talking to her if u’re just getting a picture with her….

Sincerely concerned @ 06/17/2013 at 9:51 am

Or; maybe like the episode where he tries some medication to see if he can talk to a girl in a coffee shop?,?,,..

@Sincerely concerned:

LMAO! She fortunately is not deaf [LOL!] so I would like to tell her some words of encouragement as well.

@Sincerely concerned:

You make me feel like I absolutely need to see this show now!

Sincerely concerned @ 06/17/2013 at 10:39 am