Halle Berry: LAX Arrival After Champs-Elysees Film Festival!

Halle Berry: LAX Arrival After Champs-Elysees Film Festival!

Halle Berry covers her growing baby bump with a loose top while arriving on a flight at LAX Airport on Monday (June 17) in Los Angeles.

Last week, the 46-year-old actress and her fiance Olivier Martinez were spotted posing at the Toiles Enchantees event during the 2013 Champs-Elysees Film Festival in Paris.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Halle Berry

In case you missed it, Olivier recently revealed that the couple are expecting their first baby boy together.

15+ pictures inside of Halle Berry and her growing baby bump landing safely at LAX Airport…

halle berry lax arrival after champs elysees film festival 01
halle berry lax arrival after champs elysees film festival 17
halle berry lax arrival after champs elysees film festival 18
halle berry lax arrival after champs elysees film festival 19

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

I’m shocked she did not stay there to have the baby. Who knows, she may still do that.

The rich know what thier doing. Olivier and Halle looked at the increased taxes in France and America sounded much better to work, live and have a baby in. She looks worn out, 11 hour flight is too much for pregnant woman. Love Halle, but each pregnancy is different and this little boy must be a tumbler. Hope she get some rest, cause she looks like she needs it. She’s still looks beautiful.

just saying @ 06/19/2013 at 7:01 am

@Shelbe we being say about the taxes for years only now you know that, just go to show you are one sided.

just saying @ 06/19/2013 at 11:53 am

@Shelbe I mean we have being telling you about the high taxes for years.

@just saying, of course I’m one sided, and proud of it. I think Olivier and Halle are the most in love couple I have ever seen, they look great together. Not moving to France was probably best as those taxes will eat you alive and you couldn’t have been telling me this for years because I haven’t been twittering until recently. Look, I know you love Gabriel, but if your going to bad mouth these love birds I’m going to trash blondie every chance I get.

just saying @ 06/19/2013 at 11:31 pm

bingo we knew it

Shelbethegreat @ 06/20/2013 at 1:59 am

Congradulations, @just saying, took you long enough to figure it, didn’t take me long to figure out your one sided on this issue too. You know you have no chance of getting Gabriel right, just saying.

Shelbe/shelbethegreat @ 06/20/2013 at 5:11 am

What will you do if they were (not saying they are or will) break up?

What will you do (not saying this will happen) when Halle goes off on Ollie as she has done with all the others?

British Latin American @ 06/20/2013 at 3:27 pm

@Shelbe: You are a spiteful piece of rubbish.

just saying @ 06/20/2013 at 6:57 pm

Shelbethegreat /Shelbe you just prove that you are both the same person both fools.

@just saying /just me @ 06/20/2013 at 7:06 pm

@just saying: of course she is just as you are also just me

my bad--@shelbe/@shelbethegrea @ 06/20/2013 at 7:09 pm

@Shelbe/shelbethegreat: meant @ or 4 Shelbe = Shelbe the great

just saying @ 06/20/2013 at 9:01 pm

I don’t needed @just me to fight for me am a big girl ,I can fight my own war, thank you

@just saying: Sorry, thought you were the same just as S/Sthegr8 are the same. I am sure you can hold your own. Many posters post under several names and parrot each others styles. Who knows they all could be written only by a few.

seriously @ 06/20/2013 at 9:53 pm

@my bad:seriously thought huggybear, justme and just saying were all the same and Shelbe, Shelbethegreat were all the same too. Again, my apologies.

@British Latin American, oh, yeah well as we say in america your a spiteful piece of garbage.

British Latin American @ 06/22/2013 at 12:16 pm

Dear, if you are going to insult you should pay attention to your grammar. Gabriel has done nothing to you, and Olivier wouldn’t wipe himself with you.