Brad Pitt: 'World War Z' at Moscow Film Festival Opening Night!

Brad Pitt: 'World War Z' at Moscow Film Festival Opening Night!

Brad Pitt continues his world tour for his upcoming flick World War Z at the opening night of the 2013 Moscow International Film Festival held at Pushkinsky Cinema on Thursday (June 20) in Moscow, Russia.

The 49-year-old actor was joined on the red carpet by famous Russian filmmaker and actor Nikita Mikhalkov.

World War Z hits theaters in the US tomorrow, and hits theaters in Russia on June 27! Be sure to check it out.

Earlier in the day, Brad released a statement about the death of his friend and former co-star James Gandolfini.

20+ pictures inside of Brad Pitt promoting World War Z at the Moscow Film Festival…

brad pitt world war z at moscow film festival 01
brad pitt world war z at moscow film festival 20
brad pitt world war z at moscow film festival 21

Credit: Kristina Nikishina; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Brad Pitt, World War Z

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 710 » Show All

I didn’t know there was showings tonight. I am headed to movies 10:45 Central time. I can’t wait…

OT Ticky loves posing in t shirts but seems to never donate herself.

an opinion @ 06/20/2013 at 10:14 pm

Big as it is, War Z struck a chord with Pitt, who cites family safety as his chief concern. And in the end, this is a family affair: Maddox, who created a zombie-baby movie with his friends in the backyard, is “actually a zombie in this film. You can’t really see him but he’s in there,” says Pitt. And the girls? “They don’t really care,” he says with a smile.
@usa today:
How cool that Maddox film a movie about zombies.

Yeah Ticky is all about the charity…poses in T-shirts,does PSA’s, and gives all her old handbags to orphanages. How DOES she do it all!? LOL

He looks great

DLO ‏@vegas1975 4m

Just saw #WorldWarZ. It’s a non-stop, heart pounding thrill ride. Awesome and a great performance by Brad Pitt! See it now! #InstantClassic

Roly Poly Aniston @ 06/20/2013 at 10:28 pm

@hotnessssss:
Yeah! Thank god he dumped that old fat baggage back in 2005
Tell fatso Jen to stop eating so much. Her thighs are jiggling and her stomach is so fat she can’t even hold it in. And that face looks like the woman she is at 50+ years of age.
Yes. So Glad Brad is not stuck with that thing on his arm on any Red Carpet any more.

Go Figure! @ 06/20/2013 at 10:39 pm

@were the morons: You haev got to be kidding, right? Ticky is actually doing this? Sheesh!

an opinion @ 06/20/2013 at 10:41 pm

OT
@TMZ: Kim Kardashian — BABY NAME REVEALED … North West http://tmz.me/10BXinJ
Do you all believe this is correct or the Kardashians fooling TMZ?

Fare Hikes Revoked In Brazil To Quell Riots.
Brazil two biggest cities bowed to popular demands by revoking bus fare increases.
Brazilians discontent with everything, from 6.5% inflation and corruption to the quality of education.
The World Cup is there next year, if these riots continue, FIFA will have find an alternative country.

were the morons @ 06/20/2013 at 10:51 pm

@an opinion: that has to be a joke. Wtf -_______-

Imma pray for that ratchet family.

Passing Through @ 06/20/2013 at 10:54 pm

# 36 I love Angie @ 06/20/2013 at 6:09 pm wow,
can you please look careful for this picture of Angie.

she looks incredible and exceptional magnificent, wonderful and stunning.

++++++++++++++++++++++
She’s wearing very little makeup and her skin is flawless. And I don’t know if it’s the lighting or what but her eyes look more green than I’ve ever seen them look. I think Angie’s unearthly beauty is paret of what drives te trolls to trash her for so long and so loudly. Nobody’s face sould be that perfect. Especially when they keep comparing it to Ms. Please Move My Hairline Downward 6″ or so…

were the morons @ 06/20/2013 at 9:38 pm #70
For all the talk about Max Brooks’ book, it’s not universally loved. There is no book that is. The fanboys always complain that the movie is never like the book, but in this case it shouldn’t be. The book is a bunch of interviews. Some complain that it’s not even a novel. It’s really a documentary of the survivors story. I think the title should have been a clue for those who bought it and were surprised. If they had tried to make the film like the book, it would be a documentary and the masses would not go to see it.
As much as Brooks’ fans complain about the film, most of them will still see it, even it it’s just to say how much it’s not like the book. Fanboys are like that. The other thing about it is, most people seeing the film have not read Brooks’ book, let alone know who he is. oh, and he’s trying to sell more books on the back of the film. Money talks, nobody walks.
I haven’t read the book, but might at some time get a used copy to see what it’s like. The most common complaint of the book was that all the people had the same voice, there was no distinct from one nationality or the other. The other complaint was the interviews run back and forward in time, so that it was difficult to trace the time line to the events. While that might not bother most of his fans, it obviously made a difference to those who didn’t like it.
I can understand that Pitt was drawn to the political part of the book, he’s always concerned that leaders don’t do enough, wait too long or let their differences keep them from making the right decision. But as he said in earlier interviews, all the political parts of the book that they wanted to add just bogged the film down.
So, in the end, what’s good for reading is not necessarily good for a film. In a summer film people just want something that holds their interest and is fun. Having the s.hit cared out of you for a couple of hours, how much more fun can you ask for? lol.

were the morons @ 06/20/2013 at 11:21 pm

@Jaye: ITA.

lylian @ 06/20/2013 at 9:20 pm #56
Hey, I asked the question about Hong Kong. I tend to take Wiki with a grain or salt, but I assume that you live there and would know if it is correct.
To the other thing that caught my attention in an earlier post: The reason the Chinese censors objected to WWZ was because of a scene where they discuss the origin of the zombie pandemic, I’m assuming they mention China. I know China hates bad publicity, even in a film.
That scene has been removed and the film was resubmitted to the censors. At this point I don’t see China rejecting the film.
In any event, it looks like it’s off to a great start.

were the morons @ 06/20/2013 at 11:28 pm

@Jaye: I never understood why people complained about the movie not being similar to the book. It’s just like the Harry potter sequels- not one of them exactly follow the book. I feel books are meant to be more descriptive in order for readers to create visual images in their minds… Because in novels, we really don’t see what’s going on, so they got to make that shite descriptive AF. I’m movies, the audience is able to see what’s going on, so all of that fluff isn’t needed. Movies focus more on sustaining the audiences attention, etc.

yes,we can

I bet a million $ to a poor box office of wwz

Saturday will see;)

Love the JoliePitts @ 06/21/2013 at 12:01 am

Hi to all the wonderful JoliePitt fans. Not sure which thread to post on. I was over on the Angelina thread and I want to come and give my beloved Bradley some JP Fan Love.
Thanks to all the fans for the great reviews coming in for WWZ. Brad has been promoting this movie with all his heart and it is going to be an amazing blockbuster.
Loved the pictures of Brad and the girls in Moscow. What a great daddy he is to his little ladies. And the pictures of Brad with his brother Doug, his wife and kids…..the entire family is gorgeous. So nice to see the family out and about supporting Brad. Kudos to Jamie and Jon Voight. Thrilled to see them out giving Brad love.

Nick Lawton ‏@NickLawtonKTVE 2m

#BradPitt did great justice to one of my favorite books. GO SEE #WorldWarZ

For the record @ 06/21/2013 at 12:30 am

We’re the morons, the ring, love the Jolie Pitts is the same troll.

who is also foxy brown, ***** in da house, and a few others over
at Brangelina Forum.

Sad and Pathetic.

Do you guys notice how the troll “the ring” always has a ‘test’ kind of post first, then posts another one to say what it wants to say? It’s the proof that it changes names in between posts, but we are not supposed to notice.

guys WWZ didnot disappoint it was amazing,b Today’s box office might be affected by the finals but the weekend will be amazing

Alex Price ‏@AlexP_STS now

@WorldWarZMovie was incredible! Better than any other zombie movie I’ve ever seen and Brad Pitt rocks. #IdSeeItAgain #BestMovieOfTheSummer

Love the JoliePitts @ 06/21/2013 at 12:58 am

Love this writer and what he had to say. I am not posting his entire message but only this portion that stood out to me. Made me think of Brad’s very sweet comments about Angelina.
I am happy so many people are speaking out against the very reckless, and foolish comments made by Etheridge.
My wife’s choice, like Angelina Jolie’s, is rooted in bravery and courage, not fear

By Erick Erickson
Published June 20, 2013
FoxNews.com
There is a level of bravery and courage subjecting yourself to a torturous process to avoid what many may consider only a chance of cancer. But having seen loved ones wither and die having not made that choice, for many women it is a far wiser course of action. It takes great bravery to undergo surgery in the shadow of an unknown future.
“My wife is my hero. She is the bravest, most courageous person I know. She is also a great fan of Angelina Jolie’s. On the day Angelina Jolie announced her own mastectomy, I took a copy of the article to my wife, laid it in front of her, and told her now she had more than tattoos in common with Angelina Jolie. Like Angelina Jolie now, through her platform as a highly regarded celebrity, my very private wife for years since her surgery has had a ministry of her own, letting other women ask all the questions to her she never had anyone to ask about this issue.
I feel sorry for Melissa Etheridge, who not only seems to have fallen for pseudo-science in the prevention of cancer, but does not recognize the courage and bravery of women who make life and body altering decisions to ensure they have long lives free of the cancer that robbed them of their own mothers, sisters and friends.
Fear played no role in my wife’s decision or in Angelina Jolie’s decision. Genetics, family history, and probability helped them make their choice.
It would be a shame if Melissa Etheridge’s comments caused other women, now having the doubts my wife had before her surgery, to second-guess a decision that could save their lives.
Erick Erickson is a Fox News contributor and editor of RedState.co

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/06/20/my-wife-choice-like-angelina-jolies-is-rooted-in-bravery-and-courage-not-fear/#ixzz2Wp5BNghq

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 710 » Show All