Brad Pitt: 'World War Z' at Moscow Film Festival Opening Night!

Brad Pitt: 'World War Z' at Moscow Film Festival Opening Night!

Brad Pitt continues his world tour for his upcoming flick World War Z at the opening night of the 2013 Moscow International Film Festival held at Pushkinsky Cinema on Thursday (June 20) in Moscow, Russia.

The 49-year-old actor was joined on the red carpet by famous Russian filmmaker and actor Nikita Mikhalkov.

World War Z hits theaters in the US tomorrow, and hits theaters in Russia on June 27! Be sure to check it out.

Earlier in the day, Brad released a statement about the death of his friend and former co-star James Gandolfini.

20+ pictures inside of Brad Pitt promoting World War Z at the Moscow Film Festival…

brad pitt world war z at moscow film festival 01
brad pitt world war z at moscow film festival 19
brad pitt world war z at moscow film festival 20
brad pitt world war z at moscow film festival 21

Credit: Kristina Nikishina; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Brad Pitt, World War Z

Getty
  • Channing Tatum is making a movie about his father's heartbreaking story - US Weekly
  • Did Prince have a prescription drug problem? - TMZ
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Empire - Gossip Cop
  • Shawn Mendes is dishing details on his new album - Just Jared Jr
  • Is Kylie Jenner buying Tyga a home? - Radar
  • This is Leonardo DiCaprio taking a selfie - Huffington Post
  • Beyonce kicks off her Formation World Tour in Miami - Lainey Gossip
  • Check out the complete list of TV pilots for the upcoming fall season - The Hollywood Reporter
  • sunny

@Wonderbust
    Unfortunately, WWZ has to fight against Man of Steel in most of foreign territories, too. Their release date is very close in every countries.
    The exceptional territory is Japan.
    WWZ will open 10th of Aug and distant from MoS’s 30th of Aug.

• were the morons

@Phool.: thanks for the link Phool. Brad looks so handsome in those photoshoots pictures. I could just eat him all up lol. Angelina looks stunning in yesterday’s photos. Her emerald eyes are so beaitiful. She looks so caring to those in need. It is a blessing God has made someone like angelina to help others who are unable to help themselves.

• were the morons

@Rose: good morning rose, how are you today? Ready to see WWZ? It’s still trending on twitter! Seems like a lot of people enjoyed it last night!!! Can’t wait

• Rose

Oops, business standards was the interview where Brad said he feel like the richest man alive since he became a father, see #146.

USA weekend also has a great interview by Brad Pitt. Thanks Phool for the link, #140.

• busted

Wow.. so quiet on the thread. I don’t know what happened to all the haters. I guess they are all together. I mean they do share a body.

Here’s to WWZ..and a big weekend. I’m telling everyone at work that they should check it out. LOL..

• busted

Does anyone know what paper carries USA today. My local paper carries Parade for the weekend.

• Move On

WWZ is the third day in my country. And always trending on twitter. The film is amazing. Ready to hold your breath and screamed.

• Rose

@were the morons: Hi WTM, how are you my dear. WTM, Phool is such a doll she posted BRANGELINA forum for you. Brad looks soooo good. WTM, maybe you should sabe BF so you can access it again. WTM, it Ticky believes she’s in the same league with Angie she should take a lesson and see what happened to ME, lol. That was a wake up call for ME, lol.

Yes, WTM, I’m ready but shaking in my booths, lol. I will be screaming my head off if I do look on the screen. I’m a scary cat, lol. But I have to support Brad and Angie.

• were the morons

@For the record: try again. The two mentioned are fans while the ring is a troll. You suck at exposing people…

#Susan @ 06/21/2013 at 8:29 am
    Good Morning Susan Your nephew has good taste like his aunt lol, hang on a minute what do you mean he paid the girls to stand in front of Brads poster if they are under 10 then they are forgiven if over then they should have done it for free just my opinion. Good on him I say lol.
    By the way what Movie were you discussing with Rose for her to watch?

Good Morning Sunny

Thanks for the international WWZ international figures looks very promising and may they continue. In regards to MOS at least WWZ is not a franchise & it’s an original no remake so I think that’s the attraction for movie goers to see something new not an old rehash like MOS same old same old only a new face in the costume just my opinon.
    By the way have you heard any updates on the Chinese censorship in regards to WWZ when can we expect it to be released there?

• Rose

@busted: Busted, don’t talk too soon, you know YIB will be here with her head spinning: when it spins to the left she loves Brad and Angie. When it spins to the right she hates Brad and Angie. You know the one with the ten monikers will be here later today saying they saw WWZ and it’s no good, that’s a lie. We know the haters cannot afford to go to the movies or they would supported tick’s movies. We know it’s all lies rooted in jealousy.

• were the morons

@Rose: Phool is such a sweetheart! Definitely one of the sweetest people! I did bookmark it hehe. Must save those pictures for later use ;).

As for ticky, can you say photoshopped to the max?! I guess she didn’t want those crows feet and fine lines on a PSA cancer announcement…
    She coat tails and its sickening. Ugh lol

I am ready for WWZ! Yes we must support our man Brad. Rose, don’t be scared, I’m sure you will be more excited than scared lol ;).

• Rose

@Phool.: Phool, have you noticed the photo of Johnny Depp on the top of the page with long hair, where are the hair police? AWHODAT went off on someone yesterday talking about Brads hair, that was funny. I like Brad’s long hair, I think its beautiful. you know Ticky would give her right arm to have a head of hair like Brad’s. IMO, Brads hair looks much better than JD and I have not heard anyone calling on JD to cut his hair.

• Rose

@were the morons: WTM, I was screaming at Disney world Swoon Ride. I had my eyes closed half of the time and this was about a 10 minute ride, lol.

• Phoebe

How is it that Brad is looking just like an old lesbian in leather pants?

• were the morons

@Rose: 10 MINS? That’s a long ride lol. I would be scared too lol.

• Premalee
  • Manis

WWZ was AMAZIIIIIIIING…. what a movie …I am in cloud nine.
    Greetings to all JPs fans around the world .. Enjoy WWZ everyone…

• Rose

@were the morons: WTM, I said ABOUT 10 minutes, girl, I was so scared it could be shorter, I don’t remember. But it was good a great experience.

• were the morons

@Rose: whoopsie apologies… I misread lol. But roller coasters are scary lol. I chicken out at Disneyland all the time hehe. Have you been on tower of terror? It’s like that elevator rose that goes up and then suddenly drops?

• were the morons

@Premalee: good find! The article is spot on about the lovely couple.

• Danny

@Rose: Rose its not that bad, I am a scaredy cat and I did not close my eyes once, its a really fun movie and I went to the 11.20pm showing last night. I will be going again next when I am off.

• were the morons

@busted: nahh, the are at the theaters catching the afternoon showing of WWZ. I told you the troll will go see it lol

#Rose @ 06/21/2013 at 9:14 am

I’m having a slow day posting today don’t laugh you wouldn’t believe that I know considering I’m posting replies lol. I had found 4-5 articles this morning but they keep on going into moderation I did what PT recommended change wording but it’s faulting so not bothering with them all together.
    Any way where were we? You know what Rose like Susan said I love the fact Brad feels free to express himself which ever way he likes and I love it hearing him talk about his family and Angie & why shouldn’t he. It’s always beautiful to see & hear a partner, husband, father talk about his family his partner so lovingly just melts your heart doesn’t it.
    Rose he’s a content man and may god keep him & Angie content & happy with each other & their family. You know his parents & siblings must be counting their blessings since Angie came into his life as Angie’s family counts theirs when she met Brad. It was inevitable these tow belong with each other and may it continue.
    Glad to hear your going tonight I’m going with my cousins & friends should be fun we are going to support Brad cant wait.
    OMG really North West I thought it was a Joke oh lord Kanye I’d thought you at least would have some sense .Rose you should thank KK didn’t name the child Vivian, & Shiloh remember Gisele copied Angie naming her daughter Vivian .

#Were the morons @ 06/21/2013 at 9:22 am
    Seriously WTM you say if I’m ready the answer to that is HELL YEAH I’M READY lol bring it on girl bring it on. You know the reason Twitter is blowing up is because the fans that HAVE seen it know how great this movie is I love all this anticipation for WWZ it like Zombies have landed and are ready to gorge on it with pleasure lol.
    Pathetic is not the word I would use for the stalker HAG honestly the Boar needs to vanish altogether I cant believe her blatant piggy backing on the jolie pitts and no one calls her out on it . Seriously a women who calls her own mother Cancer is now supporting a charity, how come there’s always charity on hand for her to mussel in when her movies are coming out
    Or the jolie Pitts are in the news every time she has to latch on to something to be relevant.
    Yes I agree her hags her Trolls are all of a sudden Very VERY Quite aren’t they double standards it’s easy to dish out not easy to take the truth is it when you are supporting a Biitch like Ticky .

• lylian

@Phoebe:
    How is it that Brad is looking just like an old lesbian in leather pants?
    >>>>>>>>>>
    Dear Feeble Phoebe,
    Because you’re stupid!
    regards
    Aunt Lylian
    PS: Now STFU and STFD!
    Next.
    YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!

• Rose

@Danny: Thanks Danny for the encouragement, :-),
    @were the morons: WTM, I disagree, the trolls will pretend they went to see it, but they will be lying, I don’t believe the can afford the ticket price, if they could they would support Ticky. I think they are liars. Btw, Brad and Jimmy yodeling has about one million hits on you tube. The trolls say no one cares about Brad, yet he has I’m sure over a million hits. Because the yodeling Was all over the place. Trolls are fools.

#busted @ 06/21/2013 at 9:32 am
    ——————————–
    Lol Didn’t the real reason for absance today is because you know they already are lining up out side the local cinemas to watch WWZ because we know for a fact they will be discussing every action every dialogue, how Brad looked, how he kissed how he ran, Opps what am I talking about I meant they will be snaring on a movie that they haven’t seen Cough Cough they never see any Jolie Pitt movies only know everything about them magiaclly lol.
    Good Girl keep spreading the good word around work get every one to come and see WWZ you are due an extra bonus in you pay as afar as I am concerned.

• Lola

Went to see wwz last night. Slept through. I recommend people not to watch it. Zzzzzzz!!

#were the morons @ 06/21/2013 at 9:25 am
    Glad to hear you were able to access the link just savour Brad & Angie’s beauty savour it girl I love the Photos from USA Magazine interview great sets. I wish there was a video as well then id be extra drooling that goes without saying lol.
    Doesn’t Angie look serene & beautiful her eyes you are right the Green just pops out doesn’t it she looks picture perfect doesn’t she now that’s a face ready for a cover no photocopying required unlike a certain Ex’s.

#Premalee @ 06/21/2013 at 10:06 am
    Hi Premalee I’m glad you were able to post this I was having trouble posting it for some reason. I hope you are ready to see WWZ.

• Rose

@Phool.: Phool, guess what I just saw at CB? This is the headline: “Jennifer Aniston thinks Justin is piggybacking on her to boost his fame”, well you could knock me down with a feather. This is kaiser saying, “I just now realized?”. The People Magazine cover was team Aniston’s attempt to hijack Brad Pitt’s WWZ Promotional Tour.”. Phool it takes 80eight years for some people to see what the fans have been saying for years, Ticky plans her schedule on Brad’s schedule, must we say, coat tailing Brad and Angelina. Well it’s about time.

• Rose

@Lola: Liar, liar, pants on fire. You don’t have a pot to pisss in or a window to throw it out of. How are you going to afford ticket price for WWZ. Get back to the gutter where you live with the fleas.

• Media Wh@re MANiston

Even US Weakly gave it a 3 stars review. Said is “Heart Pounding”

Bwahhahahahahahahaha!!!! Suck it haters.

• were the morons

@Rose: oh , did you read the part that said- “I’m surprised by the lack of tabloid reporting following people’s mag team aniston approved story.” LMAO, seems like tickys days are almost up! I think we can all toast to this

• were the morons

@Phool.: girl, you know I was thanking the gods for your kindness in providing the link. Brad looks very nice. His hair is so silly and smooth, you just want to out your fingers through it!!!

Angie man, she has one of the most gorgeous eyes. Her eyes aren’t that faded green like ticky has, they are bright emerald that glow constantly. Her hair also compliments the eyes because her hair makes them pop.

Oh did you see the article Rose mentioned on celebitchy? The comments are hilarious lol

• briseis

@were the morons: Ticky went to the well once too often and it has dried up for her. I would love to know how much People magazine with her faux wedding plans (supposed to be Oscar issue) and her wedding on hold (two weeks ago) have sold. Angelina’s cover sold more than a million (and that is without a lot of us JP fans buying it … I know I boycott People now, even with the JPs on the cover) … I’m guessing Ticky’s is much less.

@ Were the morons
    What the Frick I meant photoshopping not photocopying I blame my spelling errors on the excitement for this evening lol.

#Rose @ 06/21/2013 at 9:56 am
    Lol you won’t see the hair police coming out now didn’t you know the trolls area already at the local cinemas waiting to get in line to see WWZ.
    In regards to JD I was going to come to that you beat me to it, looking at that and thought no wonder he looks shocked Brads got better, longer & shiner hair than him there’s only a years difference between them but brad still comes off looking much younger. Also as much as I like Johnny he needs to lay of the tan he’s a bit too orangey for my taste & he needs to stop giving interviews and badmouthing VP thats not on.

#Lylian @ 06/21/2013 at 10:32 am
    Great Reply Fook the Troll biitch wants attention …… Lylian, sorry where are my manners how are you by the way are you still in China or back in OZ?

• were the morons

@briseis: I believe it was too. Hence: the hens are quiet about it. Also, I think more individuals are seeing her for who she really is. It seems some of the stuff she does doesn’t generate as much attention as it used to! And I’m loving it!!!

#Rose @ 06/21/2013 at 10:50 am
    I haven’t been on CB today OMG “that hag can talk”, Squiggy piggy backing on her fame YOU ARE JOKING excuse me but WHAT FAME last time I saw this women was as un-employed and us irrelevant as her fiancé. He movies are flopping her magazine covers aren’t selling so only thing that comes to mind is I have a feeling a split is going to be announced soon because team Huvane is sending out these memos against Squiggy Is due to sour grapes because he eventually managed to get a job after 3 years or maybe some one else is in line to replace him? Hmm

• were the morons

@Phool.: I knew what you meant girl :)! My hands are shaking in excitement for tonight! I’m thinking of what popcorn to eat..lol

And WWZ is STILL trending. Woo sah

• http://phone Susan

@Phool.: You know how much Rose loves Jodi Arias, lol. The movie is about her Saturday on Lifetime 8pm.
    The girls were 9 and 7 last year, they refused so he had to pay them, in a Mall not hard to bribe them, they looked so sheepish.

• Media Wh@re MANiston

@Phool.:

Happy WWZ Friday to all JP fans.

I’ll bet the trolls will secretly go to see this movie and lie how much they hate it even when they love it.

@Rose: I bet the broke trolls will sneak in to see WWZ. Lol

• Roseanne

@Lola:
    Thanks for adding to the BO total.. You can go to all of Brad or Angie’s movies and sleep all you want. hahahhhahaha

#were the morons @ 06/21/2013 at 11:06 am
    No need to thank the gods you can thank the mere mortals joking lol, no need it’s my pleasure my dear, I hadn’t seen your mail yesterday before I left, I’d have done it yesterday for you. WTM have you noticed every photo of Brad is different not same old like other actors, Brad & Angie even bring a refreshing change in photography you know maybe I’m biased and think that but when I see other actors photos it all looks stale & old as if one say’s I’ve seen that before nothing new.
    Keep you fingerer well away from Brads hair you know Angie is the only women that has the god given right to run her fingers through that hair, he does the same to hers no wonder after & during premieres & award functions or may it be in their cars they run their fingers in each others hair, crazy kids cant keep their hands off each other. How rude is that WTM they keep us salivating for more lol.
    Yes her eyes are like pair of Emeralds gorgeous unlike certain has-beens still passing off Blue contact lenses as her real eye color lol …haven’t been on CB yet I don’t know if I can stomach it.