Brad Pitt: 'World War Z' Fan Surprise in Spain!

Brad Pitt: 'World War Z' Fan Surprise in Spain!

Brad Pitt flashes a smile while stopping for a surprise appearance at Capitol Cinema during the premiere of his latest film World War Z on Friday (June 21) in Madrid, Spain.

Earlier in the day, the 49-year-old actor was spotted holding hands with his daughters Zahara, 8, and Shiloh, 7, while visiting the famous Kremlin complex in Russia.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Brad Pitt

“I would read that Brad Pitt and I had no communication, and we would look at each other and say, where could this come from? Is somebody just making up these stories? When articles like those come out and start spreading, it causes you to take a look at yourself, but the thing is, I never doubted the movie, or my own intuition,” director Marc Forster recently shared to Deadline about the flick.

brad pitt world war z fan surprise in spain 01
brad pitt world war z fan surprise in spain 02
brad pitt world war z fan surprise in spain 03
brad pitt world war z fan surprise in spain 04
brad pitt world war z fan surprise in spain 05
brad pitt world war z fan surprise in spain 06

AKM-GSI
  • Lisa Vanderpump is selling her restaurant - TMZ
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 719 » Show All

Brad, you look so European……..good on ya. He looks happy so he must have seen the early box office numbers.

Wow! His face looks really bloated!!
His hair is horrible these day. Not a good look for him

Well, this is a first pour moi, never managed the first post on a thread before…….teeny milestone for a proud JP Loon. .LMAO

Brad Pitt's Injections @ 06/21/2013 at 7:09 pm

@Dawne:

LOL, you’re #3.

@Brad Pitt’s Injections:

blah, blah, blah………please so to Justin Beibers thread where you belong, child.

@Brad Pitt’s Injections:

Now I know trolls are not the brightest bulb in the chandelier but look again, moron.

Brad should be voted sexiest man alive for the third time……….Peeps, get on it.

@Dawne:
I agreee he looks happy and relaxed.I like his clothing style, when your travelling a lot you want unfussy clothes.
His photo shoot for USA TODAY is great, he is no longer interested in the big production photo shoots and comes with his own clothes.
He is a man happy in his own skin. I think Angie’s surgery has been a turning point. Hope he continues to speak as he wants.
Heres to WWZ confounding those who wanted it to fail.

vickifromtexas @ 06/21/2013 at 7:15 pm

Dawne @ 06/21/2013 at 7:12 pm

Brad should be voted sexiest man alive for the third time……….Peeps, get on it
===================================================
i second this.

‘World War Z’ Could Surpass $60 Million as Monster B.O. Weekend Kicks Off

TALK

JUNE 21, 2013 | 03:48PM PT
Stuart Oldham
News Editor
@s_oldham
RELATED STORIES

DIGITAL 02:30 PM
Prime Focus Gets $53 Million Equity Investment

FILM 09:52 AM
‘World War Z’ Bites Off $3.6 Million at Midnight

FILM 03:56 PM
‘Monsters University’ Looks to Top B.O. With Possible $80 Million; ‘WWZ’ Looks at Low-$40s

FILM 02:45 PM
‘Monsters U’ Makes Billy Crystal Feel Young

Paramount and Brad Pitt’s zombie thriller ‘World War Z” is having no trouble infecting audiences–the big-budget actioner could break $60 million weekend in what should amount to a record-breaking weekend for Hollywood at the U.S. box office.

Never before have three films earned more than $50 million each during a non-holiday frame, but, according to early estimates, the $50 mil trifecta is certainly within reach.

At $60 million, “World War Z” would also be Brad Pitt’s best debut of his career, topping the 2005 opening weekend of “Mr. and Mrs. Smith” ($50.4 million).

”World War Z” is ticking slightly behind the projected No. 1 performer, Disney/Pixar’s “Monsters University,” which is currently tracking at $67-72 million for the weekend, although box office analysts warn “World War Z” could rise Friday night and possible surpass “Monsters U” in what would be one of the biggest B.O. upsets of the summer.
“Anything’s possible at this point,” one exec says, but as of Friday afternoon, “Monsters U” is the clear winner.
In third place, Warners’ “Man of Steel” continues to attract audiences in its second weekend with a 60% week-to-week drop and estimated $50 million.
In less than one week of release, “Man of Steel” has grossed $242 million worldwide.

please fans go see the movie,i might see it again tonight

an opinion @ 06/21/2013 at 7:18 pm

Brangelina forum has video of this appearance.

Wonderbust @ 06/21/2013 at 7:18 pm

boxoffice.com is sayinig $57mil, Nikki Finke is sayig $50-$55mil, Variety is saying $60mil. Whichever of the three that WWZ ends up being,its a HIT. sorry haters. WOM is awesome too on twitter and you can see audience rting on Rotten Tomatoes.

@Wonderbust:
Trolls are in pain lol

Saw WWZ and lovdd it. Closed my eyes in parts but loved it just ghe same.My husband enjoyed it too. Big surprse. Love the JPs.

naturegirl @ 06/21/2013 at 7:26 pm

Hi my man looking gorgeous

Love you Mr.Pitt

Angie&Brad4Ever @ 06/21/2013 at 7:33 pm

Can’t wait to see WWZ tonight! There are 7 of us, maybe 9, if I can get another couple friends to come. Will probably go back on Sunday

@Angie&Brad4Ever:
Thanks for sharing I cant wait I 30 more minutes getting off work. Going to buy the 8 pm I hope I can get in….the last hrs going to be late for me since I have to back at work the following day…..

JP fans please go and see WWZ this week end

@lurker: I saw it earlier. And I seriously thinking of seeing it again,.

Love the all gray outfit. He looks soo good and happy.

groundcontrol @ 06/21/2013 at 7:37 pm

Congrats Dawne! LOL!

High Five for Brad overcoming all the propaganda surrounding his WWZ while worrying about Angie as well…….no wonder he looks so happy he has come out the others side of a not so great year at home or at work.

groundcontrol @ 06/21/2013 at 7:42 pm

Brad is having a ball. Lucky girls to be such great travelers.
The BO looks great and the Top Critics last I looked had it at 76% at RT. This could be huge with lots of repeat business.

groundcontrol @ 06/21/2013 at 7:43 pm

Nice to see success for the good guys like Brad and a firing for the bad guys like Paula Deen. Karma is a beyotch.

groundcontrol @ 06/21/2013 at 7:45 pm

I have to see WWZ in the day. I refuse to leave the theater in the dark with visions of zombies in my imagination. LOL!
Happy to see Brad’s great work ethic paying off for him and the others involved. Whatever success this brings has been richly earned.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 719 » Show All