Brad Pitt: 'World War Z' Fan Surprise in Spain!

Brad Pitt: 'World War Z' Fan Surprise in Spain!

Brad Pitt flashes a smile while stopping for a surprise appearance at Capitol Cinema during the premiere of his latest film World War Z on Friday (June 21) in Madrid, Spain.

Earlier in the day, the 49-year-old actor was spotted holding hands with his daughters Zahara, 8, and Shiloh, 7, while visiting the famous Kremlin complex in Russia.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Brad Pitt

“I would read that Brad Pitt and I had no communication, and we would look at each other and say, where could this come from? Is somebody just making up these stories? When articles like those come out and start spreading, it causes you to take a look at yourself, but the thing is, I never doubted the movie, or my own intuition,” director Marc Forster recently shared to Deadline about the flick.

brad pitt world war z fan surprise in spain 01
brad pitt world war z fan surprise in spain 02
brad pitt world war z fan surprise in spain 03
brad pitt world war z fan surprise in spain 04
brad pitt world war z fan surprise in spain 05
brad pitt world war z fan surprise in spain 06

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 719 » Show All
Lisa Rowe @ 06/21/2013 at 7:56 pm

Very happy for Brads sucess :)
No party fot Ticky’ fans muahhahah

How about a party for the next failure of the film of the witch?
hahahahah

Go Jolie-Pitt

I’m off to the 8:15 3D showing, hope I can keep my eyes open , and not grab anyone.

Lisa Rowe @ 06/21/2013 at 7:59 pm

@Brad Pitt’s Injections:

Lainey

Go masturbate to a pic of Gwyneth and leave Brad alone

Lisa Rowe @ 06/21/2013 at 8:01 pm

@groundcontrol:

So true!
My bb Bourdain had warned about that *****, go to hell diabetes inducing racist c-u-n-t.

Lisa Rowe @ 06/21/2013 at 8:03 pm

@Susan:

If inevitable,I hope you grad the hands of a handsome gentleman ;)

Going to see WWZ tomorrow with a big group of friends. So excited!!!
Fans go see WWZ and support Brad!!! Oh and haters also go see it, lol

Lisa Rowe @ 06/21/2013 at 8:06 pm

@vickifromtexas:

He don’t need these kind of promotions anymore

Give to the gays on the closet, the uglys, Anniston boyfriends of the day hahahaha

Brad is already established :)

Lisa Rowe @ 06/21/2013 at 8:11 pm

World War Z’ Could Surpass $60 Million as Monster B.O. Weekend Kicks Off

TALK

JUNE 21, 2013 | 03:48PM PT
Stuart Oldham
News Editor
@s_oldham
RELATED STORIES

DIGITAL 02:30 PM
Prime Focus Gets $53 Million Equity Investment

FILM 09:52 AM
‘World War Z’ Bites Off $3.6 Million at Midnight

FILM 03:56 PM
‘Monsters University’ Looks to Top B.O. With Possible $80 Million; ‘WWZ’ Looks at Low-$40s

FILM 02:45 PM
‘Monsters U’ Makes Billy Crystal Feel Young

Paramount and Brad Pitt’s zombie thriller ‘World War Z” is having no trouble infecting audiences–the big-budget actioner could break $60 million weekend in what should amount to a record-breaking weekend for Hollywood at the U.S. box office.

Never before have three films earned more than $50 million each during a non-holiday frame, but, according to early estimates, the $50 mil trifecta is certainly within reach.

At $60 million, “World War Z” would also be Brad Pitt’s best debut of his career, topping the 2005 opening weekend of “Mr. and Mrs. Smith” ($50.4 million).

”World War Z” is ticking slightly behind the projected No. 1 performer, Disney/Pixar’s “Monsters University,” which is currently tracking at $67-72 million for the weekend, although box office analysts warn “World War Z” could rise Friday night and possible surpass “Monsters U” in what would be one of the biggest B.O. upsets of the summer.
“Anything’s possible at this point,” one exec says, but as of Friday afternoon, “Monsters U” is the clear winner.
In third place, Warners’ “Man of Steel” continues to attract audiences in its second weekend with a 60% week-to-week drop and estimated $50 million.
In less than one week of release, “Man of Steel” has grossed $242 million worldwide.

reposting Lurker post just because I can ;)

Lisa Rowe @ 06/21/2013 at 8:13 pm

Be back later to commemorate the victory of Brad and laugh at the trolls

groundcontrol @ 06/21/2013 at 8:15 pm

Here’s a fun short clip of audience reactions with some film footage I haven’t seen – scroll down

Lisa Rowe @ 06/21/2013 at 8:15 pm

boxoffice.com is sayinig $57mil, Nikki Finke is sayig $50-$55mil, Variety is saying $60mil. Whichever of the three that WWZ ends up being,its a HIT. sorry haters. WOM is awesome too on twitter and you can see audience rting on Rotten Tomatoes.

hahahahaaha

is hurting too much trolls
Good!
Thanks Wonderbust ♥

It’s going to be a WWZ weekend for me fans….Friday (check), Saturday and Sunday! And Twitter is on fire!! WWZ is still trending and people are lovin’ it!

Lisa Rowe @ 06/21/2013 at 8:18 pm

@groundcontrol:

Thanks Grouncontrol ♥
the trolls are hurting and I’m soooooooo happy :)

Passing Through @ 06/21/2013 at 8:19 pm

I see we had a couple of new threads today, so I need to play catch up. Ijust got back from seeing WWZ and I’ll give it a B+ – but only because, oddly enough, I didn’t care for the ending. And by that I mean the last 5 minutes or so of the resolution scene. I don’t what they paid Lindelof but it was a tad too much for such a so-so ending. It felt like a “Let’s wrap this puppy up” ending and could have used a bit more bang – literally – for my buck. I’d have made Israel the ending and the ending the 2nd act…but they didn’t consult me, which was a mistake on their part. Brad needs to holla at me next time. I’ll hook him up with a better idea…
PS – SPOILERISH</b?…when a man has been unconscious for a period of time? SOMEONE should take pity on him and treat his face wounds and wipe the blood off his face. Just sayin'…

wwz without benefits @ 06/21/2013 at 8:20 pm

There’s actually nothing wrong with the idea. The problem is that the film is so ridiculously expensive that (I suspect) that the odds that it’s going to be profitable are relatively low.

After all, if “The Walking Dead” has taught us anything, it that zombies are in vogue (which is a double-edged sword: practical zombies are popular, CG zombies, I suspect not.

I will see WWZ tomorrow. We have bad storms here. I’m so mad, but tomorrow will be the day. So happy about the numbers. I hope they hold.

So don’t forget there is suppose to be a party here the weekend. all the haters are invited to kiss our ass***

Go BRAD… Go BRAD

Wonderbust @ 06/21/2013 at 8:22 pm

@wwz without benefits:
SORRY troll the film cost $190 and will make a killing Worldwide. Currently it is putting up worldwide number on par with man of steel and even inception in some markets. so a 400plus WW is a definite and 500mil WW is very likely, try AGAIN

Lisa Rowe @ 06/21/2013 at 8:26 pm

@wwz without benefits:

hahahahaha

Stop,Stop, Stop
If the industry sites are saying it is a good number, poor you who believe Vanity Fair and Daily Mail
BTW this is only USA box office numbers, it’s only starting, delusional Anniston fan.
It’s so much more easy to be a fan of a INTERNATIONAL SUPERSTAR!
You should try muahhahahah

just came from seeing WWZ omg it was so great. I was at the edge of my seat. I loved this movie

Lisa Rowe @ 06/21/2013 at 8:28 pm

I’ve never done that in my whole life, but on Monday Lainey will receive an e – mail from me.
Very polite, but …

Lisa Rowe @ 06/21/2013 at 8:29 pm

@Wonderbust:

Graet minds think alike and daunt trolls :)

Wonderbust @ 06/21/2013 at 8:31 pm

Reposting just for the trolls so concerned about WWZ making a profit.
Paramount is reporting early numbers for World War Z in its day-and-date global premiere. The film took in $3.6 million from North America and added $5.7 million from its first round of overseas markets. World War Z grossed a total of $9.3M worldwide in its opening day.
South Korea opened to a robust $1.5 million single-day gross, anticipating a strong showing throughout the weekend. The opening day numbers for World War Z in South Korea are higher than those of Man of Steel ($1.1M), Inception ($941k), and Rise of the Planet of the Apes ($739k).
Australia performed similarly well, posting $1.1 million for the film’s opening day. It was a better opening than Inception ($1.1M) and Rise of the Planet of the Apes ($712k). Australia is the only major overseas market where World War Z will be virtually unopposed this weekend, with Man of Steel on deck to premiere on June 27.
World War Z more than doubled the opening day gross of Man of Steel in Argentina, opening on a midweek holiday for $710k. It is the third highest Thursday opening of all time in the territory.

Brad Pitt looks plain ugly. Only a brad-fan couldnt see how ugly he looks.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 719 » Show All