Leonardo DiCaprio: Rent My Malibu Home!

Leonardo DiCaprio: Rent My Malibu Home!

Leonardo DiCaprio keeps his head down while chatting on the phone on Friday (June 21) in New York City.

The day before, the 38-year-old actor was seen riding a bike with his gal pal Emily Mace in downtown.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Leonardo DiCaprio

It was recently announced that Leo is currently renting out his Malibu pad for $75,000 per month for a six-month lease, but it can be rented out for $150,000 on a month to month basis. His beautiful home has a four-bedroom main house, two-bedroom detached guesthouse, a gym and a fire pit.

leonardo dicaprio rent my malibu home 01

• Ariana Grande streams four new songs from her upcoming album- Just Jared Jr
  • Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All
Mrs. Gatsby @ 06/21/2013 at 6:58 pm

thanks for all the Leo posts, JJ.

Mrs. Gatsby @ 06/21/2013 at 7:00 pm

… to continue our conversation… and here’s another example of property usage.

The things I would do to be in bed with Leo ….

Leo, your white socks………..I’m weeping. *sobs quietly*

hey leo! you’re always wearing the same short and shoes, i can lend you some! but first you lend me one of your girlfriends!!

So he never succeeded in selling his Malibu home.

Mrs. Gatsby @ 06/21/2013 at 7:33 pm

*comforts Wizzer* It’s okay, hon’. It’s just 5 months until the WoWS premier. Be strong.

white socks + sandals or shoes is a very german thing to do. i guess he’s trying to keep w/his roots. my friends would talk about going to Oktoberfest in Ohio and said that you should always wear birkenstock with white socks as a perfect German outfit. ha…

My dad is 75 , bald and he too wears Leo’s type of hat everywhere… Add the stupid shoes and white socks with long shorts almost falling off … Leo dresses like a 65 year old retiree And looks like he has the body to match…And doesn’t he have enough money he rents out one of his houses, a guy who’s supposedly paranoid about his privacy, strangers living in one of his homes… All these liberal actors greedy money hungry hypocrites .

broken heart @ 06/21/2013 at 9:36 pm

I’m loving all the Leo pics!

@Ava:
Why don’t you tell us how you really feel about this situation.

I love him. Even with his white socks. Please never change you, Leo <3

Where is Lukas ?

Taken on June 20, we can see additional pap photos of Leo with Danny A.

Mrs. Gatsby @ 06/22/2013 at 10:00 am

Somebody sounds a teeny, tiny bit bitter.
@Ava: Ava, dear, many people have rental portieres. Leo tried selling that house awhile back, but, probably because of the soft house market, it didn’t sell. In my opinion, the next best thing would be to rent it out, and hope that a perspective renter may want to buy it.
And…… many people buy properties to fix them up and sell OR rent. It’s an investment.
@kelly: lol. Exactly.

Mrs. Gatsby @ 06/22/2013 at 10:04 am

*properties

@Mrs. Gatsby:
The property market is brutal right now though

Mrs. Gatsby @ 06/22/2013 at 11:02 am

@Anonymous: What goes down will go up. With investments you think long, not short term. He has the money, so he can safely invest in properties. I also think of it this way. He’d be helping to create jobs by purchasing investment property that needs renovating (which one of those condos definitely did).

Leo you have the worst fashion sense but I still luv you.

He still sends my heart fluttering after all these years. Leo you still got it.

Aww babe, why those white socks? He srsly doesn’t give a fug hahahah. It’s probably a lot better than white socks and birkenstocks or smth. I believe we’ve seen him wearing that combination as well. God, he’s my favorite idiot.

what polo is he wearing?

^Judging by the logo i believe it’s a Ralph Lauren.

Frankly, I can’t wait to see him all dressed up on the red carpet with Margot for the premiere of WOWS. She is so cute, has a standard feminine height and will make him look even more manly…..

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All