Katie Holmes: Sunday Play Date with Suri

Katie Holmes: Sunday Play Date with Suri

Katie Holmes heads to grab lunch at Cowgirl restaurant on Sunday afternoon (June 23) in the West Village neighborhood of New York City.

The 34-year-old actress was joined by her daughter Suri, 7, and a friend of Suri‘s.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Katie Holmes

“She is in her prime,” a source close to Katie recently told People. “And truly enjoying the life she is creating for herself.”

A few days earlier, Katie was spotted out for lunch at Pastis restaurant with her agent Adam Schweitzer.

katie holmes sunday play date with suri 01
katie holmes sunday play date with suri 02
katie holmes sunday play date with suri 03
katie holmes sunday play date with suri 04
katie holmes sunday play date with suri 05

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
A Parisian Girl @ 06/23/2013 at 6:24 pm

Hippie time, Katie ?

Jesus Katie, what are you wearing? And people say Tom is the crazy one… lol

It’s been a long time Suri! They look classy and cute.

Sincerely concerned @ 06/23/2013 at 7:31 pm

Looks like Katie bought bulk with the floral print.

I like the way she’s been dressing lately, but I wish she would get rid of her LAME PR firm.

Wow these kids grow up so fast!

I knew as soon as Katie’s movie wrapped, she’d start pimping Suri again. Suri looks pi$$ed. Suri’s little friend is probably wondering why Suri needs so many stuffed animals to feel secure.

I see Tom’s eyes in Suri <3

@Maribeca:

I agree. Katie always seems to use Suri for her benefit. She knows that without Suri, no one would bother to photograph her.

Sincerely concerned @ 06/23/2013 at 8:21 pm

@Deanna: how the blank do u know????

@Maribeca:

[I knew as soon as Katie’s movie wrapped, she’d start pimping Suri again]

Ignorance, insouciance, absurdity, no sense, stupidity, well so many words to describe your sentence, think why.

@Deanna:

What? So no one photographs Holmes without Suri if I follow your logic? I can easily prove you’re wrong ;).

Interesting how after Katie left Tom nobody seems to be that interested in her now. It was all YOU go Katie.. leave Tom. Now that she has nothing.

And here’s Suri the meal ticket again. Holmes is nothing, if not transparent and predictable.

Sincerely concerned @ 06/23/2013 at 9:04 pm

I can not WAIT to see this movie. I hear it doesn’t play until next year. Maybe a month or so in Michigan would be good for Suri….

Suri the meal ticket @ 06/23/2013 at 9:15 pm

@rubyz:
You are calling me?
Too cloudy to enjoy the moon tonight.
Yes, Tommy Girl was right about KHo’s fashion again: the dress is wearing her but her big feet simply crush those flats.
How interesting to see the pi$$ed meal ticket pimped out kid clutching not one but 2 stuff animals to get comfort and security, while her beautiful play date seems oblivious to Suri’s gloominess.

No wonder her PR calls the paps, the pimping show is too good to miss.

Suri will be pimped daily until Katie can land another job. Suri disappeared when Katie was busy with a job.

everyone has come out of the woodwork, saying same old stupid things, even tho they are so wrong with heaps of evidence proving them wrong, but they just continue anyway.
carry on, if that is something that makes you feel better!

Oh Yeah!!! @ 06/23/2013 at 10:18 pm

that child looks disturbed or troubled!

Makes me sad to see a girl of 7 still carrying stuffed animals in public.

QueenOfTrashin @ 06/23/2013 at 11:10 pm

Cute apron, Katie. Always Sulky Suri.

Beautiful! They look nice, normal and happy. Katie looks lovely and nice to see Suri with a friend. I LOVE that she has her stuffed animals. She’s only 7 and I am glad she is allowed to be a child.

Long time, no se. Suri. Either she was with her father on extended time or paps stopped following her.

I wonder if Suri shared her stuffed toys with her little friend. At least the other little girl looked happy. BTW Katie, your bra strap is showing.

Jan
Katie is a pretty woman, and her daughter is a pretty young girl. My daughter is fourteen , has hundreds of stuffed toys in her bedroom, and still buys new ones, don’t understand what the big deal is about a seven year old carrying her favourite stuffed animals.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All