Katie Holmes: Summer Phone Chatter!

Katie Holmes: Summer Phone Chatter!

Katie Holmes is summer chic while chatting on the phone during a solo stroll on Wednesday (June 26) in New York City.

The day before, the 34-year-old actress was spotted exiting John Frieda after a hair styling appointment in the Big Apple.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Katie Holmes

In case you forgot, it is nearing the one-year-old mark when Katie shockingly decided to divorce her ex-husband Tom Cruise after being married for five years.

Over the weekend, Katie was seen with her adorable daughter Suri during a lunch in the West Village.

katie holmes summer phone chatter 01
katie holmes summer phone chatter 02
katie holmes summer phone chatter 03
katie holmes summer phone chatter 04
katie holmes summer phone chatter 05

AKM-GSI
  • Lisa Vanderpump is selling her restaurant - TMZ
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All
Just a comment @ 06/26/2013 at 7:17 pm

I like this dress but I don’t think she has the legs for it. But its a free country.

Sorry, have to say it. Katie looked better during her marriage to Tom Cruise. After the divorce she looks like she’s seen better days.

Sincerely concerned @ 06/26/2013 at 7:28 pm

Her only other option would be to cover her legs completely. Why is it that when she wears dresses on talk shows, her legs don’t look so hefty. Well at least, I understand from men, that she has the shape of a good “childbearing woman”.

K-FLOP - I Like the bracelets @ 06/26/2013 at 7:46 pm

That’s it.

Aesculus glabra – FTW :-|

A Parisian Girl @ 06/26/2013 at 7:54 pm

Wow she looks so old by in one go, it’s too weird.

there’s nothing wrong with her legs but she does not look 34

Still waiting for moderation, JJ?

The above envious, especially K-Flop, Katie Holmes is beautiful and has beautiful legs.

I like the dress. For me, her style is better post-Tom Cruise.

She looks a mess.

Just a comment @ 06/26/2013 at 9:39 pm

Finally I’m being moderated…

Just a comment @ 06/26/2013 at 9:42 pm

- Some comments make it and others don’t. What a difference a year makes. REWIND a year ago, and it would take a PRODUCTION TEAM for Katie to go out in public, she would have to be escorted by Cruise’s bodyguards, driver, etc. I think that was also part of the image Tom Cruise wanted to create, to appear “exclusive, important.” What a WASTE of MONEY! Now Katie comes and goes as she pleases. This is new to her because before her marriage to Cruise, Katie said she wanted to live in New York but probably couldn’t afford it, for now she can. The good thing is that Suri is going to EVENUTUALLY feel safe, normal, walking in public without a bodyguard.

I don’t really like the way she dresses most of the time but she’s a rarity in celebrities – not a fame *****, genuine, and definnitely not trashy.

Pouty lips. Slim body. Long Sexy Legs. Beautiful face. What’s not to love?

Katie been a fan for years still love ya. :)

She already did come and go s she pleased, #13. Quit blaming Tom Cruise for everything.

i bet she drinks a lot
that’s why she looks sooo old

@yassine
my linking doesn’t work, could you do it…..Katie Holmes.com gallery …The Extra Man premiere, they are all fullsize pics walking, standing , posing, every movement is covered, and you can see her legs very well.
There are heaps of pics, her legs are not like that as shown above, or else just go to Letterman, as she’s walking towards him.
They are not thin, but not like that either.

Also there are some gorg pics of her going to the theatre, Daily Mail, in skinny white jeans, her hair down, I swear, she looks in her early 20′s
and in 1 pic she looks almost the same as she did at the premiere of the Ice Storm when she was 17.
But I must admit, I too liked how she used to dress when she was with Tom, at least most of the time.
Her hair was always beautiful, now she sticks it up all the time.
Maybe she wasn’t happy, or whatever reason, and I still don’t trust him, but I kind of miss Tom and Katie together, shame they couldn’t work it out, that is if it could have been worked out somehow.
I don’t think she’s settled tho, but I think we’ll know when there is a guy in her life, by what she wears, and her hair…..wait and see.

@annie:
Of course, I will. She looks great here, I like!

@cw:
What a weak accusation, don’t generalize your case.

@Just a comment:
[I like this dress but I don’t think she has the legs for it]

Oh come on, her legs are fine, just a bit muscled (soul cycle gym)…

——————————————————————————————————
Holmes is one of the most naturally beautiful star, down to earth, a good example of a careful mother in Hollywood, she has the greatest legs, deal with it. #factoftheday

Holmes is alone so without Suri #anotherfact

Not sure why folks still want to pretend that she’s a great beauty. She’s an attractive woman, but she has poor posture and an unfortunate body shape. More importantly, she carries herself with no confidence or poise, and that’s never attractive.

She may be a super nice person, but she’s not a good actress and she’s not a knock-out. I wish her happiness, but I rather not see her on screen anymore. Without the marriage to TC, I’m doubtful that she would be anything but a former tv teen actress.

thanks yassine

There are hundreds of nice pics like that……I think they take pics at angles, and they alter photos and she certainly hasn’t got cellulite, like one of those pics show.
Just like they did to her back, but in that full page pic in people mag, her back was perfect not boney like one pic showed, which they made such a big deal out of it.
Was it you who picked that the pic of her sitting in the cafe was not a real pic , and had been altered , or maybe somebody else.
I know one fan on KHD, spots altered pics quickly.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All