Gerard Butler: James Franco Exits 'Garden of Last Days'

Gerard Butler: James Franco Exits 'Garden of Last Days'

Gerard Butler dons a trendy leather jacket while exiting Coya Restaurant on Friday (June 28) in London, England.

Earlier in the week, the 43-year-old Scottish actor was seen hopping on a motorcycle after grabbing dinner with some friends in Rome.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

It was recently announced that filming on Gerard‘s upcoming produced movie Garden Of Last Days has been scrapped after the star and director James Franco decided to drop out of the project before shooting was scheduled to begin.

gerard butler james franco exits garden of last days 01
gerard butler james franco exits garden of last days 02
gerard butler james franco exits garden of last days 03
gerard butler james franco exits garden of last days 04
gerard butler james franco exits garden of last days 05

Frazer Harrison/Getty

2,070 Comments

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 783 » Show All
Cherloch Combs @ 06/28/2013 at 11:18 pm

First. So he is in London. Looks good here.

Cherloch Combs @ 06/28/2013 at 11:26 pm

Just read that Cruise, Pitt and Will Smith’s recent films are flops. The new Channing Tatum White House flick came out in 4th place so what’s going on in Hollywood that everyone’s having troubles now? Looks like it’s not only Gerry who’s not able to sell movies to the public.

im loving the grey and the jeans !!!!!!!

The Noise In The Walls @ 06/28/2013 at 11:44 pm

Sorry to hear about this latest development.. Hollywood has problems… Too many remakes.. Not enough original stories and the writers are garbage.. Let’s hope another project is under way.. Like a good epic with a great story to tell.. Robert the Bruce would be a good one..

Cheers Gerry

Smile “erased” from the face. Tears in his eyes. Ohhhh Gerry Gerry ….

He does look good but he just lost money with Franco pulling out at the last minute because he wanted things that the studio would not approve not exactly sure what it is or was. But Gerry looks good hope he gets to see him family. I’ve read that the studio’s are saying big budget movies are a thing of the past they are going for low budget that make money. But I hope Mike Banning returns soon. That was a good movie. Would love to see Gerry and Hugh Jackman together too.

Nice to see Gerry. Too bad project fell through. He must be p*ssed.

Very attractive man, even without a smile.

MissPsychic @ 06/29/2013 at 12:47 am

I consulted my pendulum. This film is not dead, just delayed; Gerard will find a new director soon.
It’s sad to say, tho Madalina and Gerard’s reconciliation will be short lived. She can not resist falling back into her old patterns. For some reason, I get the feeling that infidelity will play a factor in the break up.
It is interesting to note the Scorpio is on of the signs least likely to cheat, while Leo is one the signs most likely to cheat.

I would love to know the whole story about this. It’s probably a tug-o-war of egos. Should a director/actor dictate to a financial source who should be involved in the production? Or is it the producers and bean counters who deserve to call the shots? Which way should it be?

@Cherloch Combs: White House down took 4th place. However – Olympus Has Fallen Took 2nd when it came out.

@cupcake: He looks pizsed to me. Gosh and I thought my workplace had ridiculous politics.

Carry on, Gerard and GOOD LUCK!

Joie de Vivre @ 06/29/2013 at 1:01 am

I should figure out how to make money on my timing with the Butler threads here. Honestly, first time in days that I have looked. I have no idea what’s happening; HOWEVER, he looks driven here. I like the look. I just want to lure him onto a Harley Davidson (if I had one, note to self, buy a Harley Road King) and roll away with him just like in the ballad. LOL! So James Franco pulled out? Wow, I must catch up. Actually that was an awkward statement but it sums it up, right? Love and hugs to all the amazing folks who show up here. Prayers and positive thoughts to all, Butler included!

Glanville Happens @ 06/29/2013 at 1:37 am

I just read an interesting article from a Romanian site. It was about two lesbians who claimed they made out with Madalina, It looked really badly translated tho. It could have been two lesbians who wanted to make out with Madalina?

@Glanville Happens: That sounds farfetched even for me, and i love a good conspiracy.

@The Noise In The Walls: @The Noise In The Walls: There are plenty of good writers with great stories, the Hollywood ole boys club just won’t let them in.

The Noise In The Walls @ 06/29/2013 at 2:16 am

Raelyn.. True.. Good point.. I think it’s the same or can be in the work world.. Just saw Sliver Linings Playbook again.. Love that movie and that was an indie .. Hope everyone has a good weekend ! :)

And to me he is not like that. Angry, exasperated, and seems that he is drunk.

@Alina: He is teetotal so he is not drunk.

@MissPsychic @ 06/29/2013 at 3:00 am

@MissPsychic: What are Madalina’s old patterns and how did you find this information in order to get a clear reading?

@JS: I know he’s not drunk, as he himself says. But people who communicate with him and know him say he drinks like a horse. Sorry, these are not my words. I also want to believe the best, but lately he has a lot of lies. I do not know if we can trust him?

Good to see GB back in London …. he looks very pre-occupied of his thoughts …. Let’s hope things will work out in the very best way work wise… Good luck to him :)

@JS: “He is teetotal so he is not drunk.”

What a load of garbage.

MissPsychic @ 06/29/2013 at 3:44 am

@@MissPsychic: Madalina might be trying to tame her Leo side at the moment, but her inherent stubborn side and need to be the center of attention will get the better of her. And as I said, Leos are among signs the most likely to cheat.

@Alina: He doesn’t look in the least bit drunk. He looks very focused and very annoyed that the camera is in his face. He’s in London on business with this film and it’s very serious financially.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 783 » Show All