Henry Cavill: Dating Kaley Cuoco?

Henry Cavill: Dating Kaley Cuoco?

Henry Cavill is reportedly dating Kaley Cuoco after splitting with his girlfriend Gina Carano back in May, according to Us Weekly.

The 30-year-old Man of Steel actor’s relationship with Gina fizzled out after ten months together at which point he met Kaley, who was in the midst of a split with musician Bret Bollinger.

“They are totally hot for each other,” a source told the mag.

Kaley seems to be supportive of her rumored new man already, tweeting “Everyone go see man of steel. It’s fantastic in every single way,” along with a photo of herself staring admiringly at Henry on the film’s poster.

DO YOU THINK Henry Cavill and Kaley Cuoco make a cute couple – if the news is true?

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All

they are cute together, love them both..you go Kaley, he is HOT!!!

loveablescar @ 07/01/2013 at 2:02 pm

Yayy! They are cute together.

Happy_Evil_Dude @ 07/01/2013 at 2:13 pm

He probably kicked Gina to the curb right after the Fast & Furious 6, having witnessed her acting “prowess”

loveablescar @ 07/01/2013 at 2:15 pm

“They are totally hot for each other”

I take what i said back. What is this line.

does someone can explain me what ‘beard’ means?

loveablescar @ 07/01/2013 at 2:21 pm

@ Jenny.
Its basically a cover up for someone that is homosexually. So in this case they are saying Kaley is covering for Henry because he is gay.

Wow… He is way out of her league. She’s a dog!!!!

@ loveablescar

tks, english is not my 1st language i didnt know ;)

I love Kaley, But I think that Henry and Gina were cute together.

anastacia @ 07/01/2013 at 2:38 pm

hmm.. don’t know what to think of this actually :/
I always thought of her as a dumb little blonde & I don’t see henry liking such a person. also he’s so much hotter than her!
but anyway.. mabye I’m wrong :D

Downgrade. Gina was it, beautiful, smart, talented. He’s gotta soft in the head for letting her go. Kaley is so basic, generic and vanilla. She looks like every other white chick out there.

it’s funny seeing how people ‘love’ gina right now

Nice facial hair.

her biggest bang

Gina was trashy. I mean who wears a leather gown to a black tie event? Yuk. She’s a terrible actress and I’m glad he got rid of her before she could gleam any more time in the spotlight from him. Kaley on the other hand is in a huge show in her own right and seems like a really nice girl .

Also, what is this obsession with people deciding every young actor in Hollywood is gay and in the closet? It’s like some weird default people have on these kinds of sites. I’m sure there are actors who haven’t come out and I don’t know, perhaps Henry is one of them, but people become obsessed, like it’s all one big conspiracy theory. Or are they all just frustrated that they’re not the ones dating them so they decide they’d rather they were gay than dating a women who wasn’t them?

TRAPEZIUM LOOKOUT @ 07/01/2013 at 3:02 pm

@me: BINGO!!!!

Well then this is certainly a rebound. Both just got out of relationships. Crazy.

HENRY IS SO HOT! Kaley is just alright. She’s kind of annoying too. Henry’s never been one to date super attractive women though. He also seems to move on really quick. He dated Gina just after he ended his engagement to Ellen, and now Kaley. I LOVE Henry though! I won’t fully believe this until I see them together though. Time will tell whether they’re really dating or not.

sweetness @ 07/01/2013 at 3:05 pm

Talk about kicking someone to the curb when they hit bit… Before he was raving about how wonderful Gina was (shortly before the opening of Superman)..now he’s dating Kaley…
relationships in Hollywood are paper thin… Gina was too normal for him.

he should date, i dont know, scarlet johanson, or amber heard
strong women

Well, Galecki gave her enough experience in the bearding business.

Christine Elizabeth @ 07/01/2013 at 3:12 pm

Henry is usually very private about his relationships, so I find it hard to believe a friend of his would divulge this info so freely. We’re no strangers to tabloids and their false stories, BUT if it is true then I’m happy for him, and she is VERY lucky!!

is not true, Henry is single man

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All