Henry Cavill: Dating Kaley Cuoco?

Henry Cavill: Dating Kaley Cuoco?

Henry Cavill is reportedly dating Kaley Cuoco after splitting with his girlfriend Gina Carano back in May, according to Us Weekly.

The 30-year-old Man of Steel actor’s relationship with Gina fizzled out after ten months together at which point he met Kaley, who was in the midst of a split with musician Bret Bollinger.

“They are totally hot for each other,” a source told the mag.

Kaley seems to be supportive of her rumored new man already, tweeting “Everyone go see man of steel. It’s fantastic in every single way,” along with a photo of herself staring admiringly at Henry on the film’s poster.

DO YOU THINK Henry Cavill and Kaley Cuoco make a cute couple – if the news is true?

• Snooki steps out after giving birth to her second baby- US Weekly
  • Taylor Swift is getting sued by a chauffeur service- TMZ
  • Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

they are cute together, love them both..you go Kaley, he is HOT!!!

loveablescar @ 07/01/2013 at 2:02 pm

Yayy! They are cute together.

Happy_Evil_Dude @ 07/01/2013 at 2:13 pm

He probably kicked Gina to the curb right after the Fast & Furious 6, having witnessed her acting “prowess”

loveablescar @ 07/01/2013 at 2:15 pm

“They are totally hot for each other”

I take what i said back. What is this line.

does someone can explain me what ‘beard’ means?

loveablescar @ 07/01/2013 at 2:21 pm

@ Jenny.
Its basically a cover up for someone that is homosexually. So in this case they are saying Kaley is covering for Henry because he is gay.

Wow… He is way out of her league. She’s a dog!!!!

@ loveablescar

tks, english is not my 1st language i didnt know ;)

I love Kaley, But I think that Henry and Gina were cute together.

anastacia @ 07/01/2013 at 2:38 pm

hmm.. don’t know what to think of this actually :/
I always thought of her as a dumb little blonde & I don’t see henry liking such a person. also he’s so much hotter than her!
but anyway.. mabye I’m wrong :D

Downgrade. Gina was it, beautiful, smart, talented. He’s gotta soft in the head for letting her go. Kaley is so basic, generic and vanilla. She looks like every other white chick out there.

it’s funny seeing how people ‘love’ gina right now

Nice facial hair.

her biggest bang

Gina was trashy. I mean who wears a leather gown to a black tie event? Yuk. She’s a terrible actress and I’m glad he got rid of her before she could gleam any more time in the spotlight from him. Kaley on the other hand is in a huge show in her own right and seems like a really nice girl .

Also, what is this obsession with people deciding every young actor in Hollywood is gay and in the closet? It’s like some weird default people have on these kinds of sites. I’m sure there are actors who haven’t come out and I don’t know, perhaps Henry is one of them, but people become obsessed, like it’s all one big conspiracy theory. Or are they all just frustrated that they’re not the ones dating them so they decide they’d rather they were gay than dating a women who wasn’t them?

TRAPEZIUM LOOKOUT @ 07/01/2013 at 3:02 pm

@me: BINGO!!!!

Well then this is certainly a rebound. Both just got out of relationships. Crazy.

HENRY IS SO HOT! Kaley is just alright. She’s kind of annoying too. Henry’s never been one to date super attractive women though. He also seems to move on really quick. He dated Gina just after he ended his engagement to Ellen, and now Kaley. I LOVE Henry though! I won’t fully believe this until I see them together though. Time will tell whether they’re really dating or not.

sweetness @ 07/01/2013 at 3:05 pm

Talk about kicking someone to the curb when they hit bit… Before he was raving about how wonderful Gina was (shortly before the opening of Superman)..now he’s dating Kaley…
relationships in Hollywood are paper thin… Gina was too normal for him.

he should date, i dont know, scarlet johanson, or amber heard
strong women

Well, Galecki gave her enough experience in the bearding business.

Christine Elizabeth @ 07/01/2013 at 3:12 pm

Henry is usually very private about his relationships, so I find it hard to believe a friend of his would divulge this info so freely. We’re no strangers to tabloids and their false stories, BUT if it is true then I’m happy for him, and she is VERY lucky!!

is not true, Henry is single man

@anastacia: I’m a big fan of The Big Bang Theory and I like her character on the show, but I find her pretty annoying in real life. This may not even be true. Time will tell.

WTF if it is true. I liked Gina.

You notice the posters who say he’s straight are either kids who don’t know better or commercial market trolls trying to pass him off as an actual straight Superman. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 8P

@Mysterious Facts: What exactly makes you think that? Henry is not gay, wtf is wrong with you people? He’s never said or done anything to make anyone think that. People are just so jealous of him! Holy crap.

Mysterious Facts @ 07/01/2013 at 3:37 pm

He couldn’t fake Superman, and he can’t fake straight.

He can fake it, but he’s definitely a homo, everyone. That’s that with that, and that’s all she wrote.

i think if he was gay he wouldn’t have any reason to hide it. he’s a good actor, it shouldn’t be a problem for his roles, even superman

leave the guy alone

Bad Taste in Women @ 07/01/2013 at 3:41 pm

If this is true, Henry has really, really odd taste in women. He seems to go for women who look like they grew up in a trailer park. I mean, come on. Kaley Cuoco? With her over-processed hair and multiple layers of makeup? Gina Carano with her bad hair, orange skin, man hands, and cheap dresses? Henry is very posh and grew up posh, and honestly I think he’s rebelling against his posh culture. He has been dating the most UN-POSH women he can possibly find. If he goes any lower he’ll be dating Hooters girls and strippers. Nobody has anything to say about Cuoco except “hot”, just like no one had anything to say about Gina except “kick-ass”. That’s all these women are.

Bad Taste in Women @ 07/01/2013 at 3:50 pm

@Ama:

#13 What Gina are you referring to?? Not Gina Carano, with her orange skin, terrible clothes, and man hands. A woman whose acting is so horrible she had to be dubbed in her last movie. DUBBED. In a Steven Soderbergh movie. How freakin’ untalented can a person be to get dubbed in the movie of a multiple-award winning director? Plus, there’s no evidence AT ALL that Gina Carano is bright. None. I think Henry’s fans need to face the fact that he has low taste in women and that despite his amazing looks and posh accent, he loves low-class women. Even that horse rider Ellen–what a moron she was and also with horrible cheap hair.

dont know if its true. until you start spotting them together, you cant believe everything you read. it could be kaley inadvertently started the rumor with the twit pic she put of herself in fromt of the superman photo. in reference to the “totlally hot for eachother” statement it could be possible since if you think about it kaley cuoco looks alot like henrys ex fiance ellen whitaker. look it up and youll see a huge resemblance. so it may very well be theyre bangin (pun intended ha ha ) but dont see henry with her for long term. and if they are” bangin” look at him do you blame her. one last thing, they probably met at the spike guys awards where she recieved the “funny and hot” award and he and the cast of man of steelwere there to receive the “most manticipated movie award”. they were both there and he seems to be into blondes with weird eyes. his ex fiance had the same weird eyes (some ppl called her a chipmunk, poor thing) anyhoo just hope henry doesnt turn all “hollywood” cuz a huge part of his charm is how down to earth he is…js…..

LULU ONION @ 07/01/2013 at 3:57 pm

HOE MOE VON SUPERGAY,

WORLD’S GREATEST BEARD MAGNET!!

well i think it’s just gossip …

kaley cuoco looks exactly like henrys ex fiance Ellen whitaker…look it up! and *IF* this is true, hes just having fun!

well, well, well…

he is not dating Gina anymore (good), then he went out (as always when he is not dating someone) and met K. Cuoco, that’s all. Now media are saying they are dating, maybe yes – maybe not BUT we can not rush things LOLOLOLOLOL

Wasn’t she engage?

And COME ON!!! stop saying he has beard relationship, don’t be kids guys!!!!!!!!!

Gina Carano was a PR set up (just to stop some stupid rumors about him being gay) and a poor one, I would have fired his PR for the lame choice. But Kaley is such a smart, funny and talented actress, she would never date for that reason…so I hope their relationship is true, because I like them together!!

I bet they have a fun time…..she is so funny!

Usually when the press reports infors from pals of celebrities…are the celebrities PRs to report those infos….I mean we all know that :D Plus days ago some fans of Henry saw him with Kaley and some other people at Bevery Hills Hotel bar/restaurant having a great time all night…so these wasn’t like an unexpected news to me, the fact that today some “pal” reported it…it kinda confirms it.

PORPOISE PANTS @ 07/01/2013 at 4:30 pm

Maybe he’s trying to fly the straight and narrow? HARHARHARHARHAR 8P

Barko Olasalaammislices @ 07/01/2013 at 4:48 pm

Obviously, the one person who knows fully well that he’s a homosexual is him. Why would you want to go against his own natural wishes and discourse? That doesn’t make sense and it’s discriminatory.

It’s true that they have met days ago, some fans wrote it on twitter (so that part is not PR information).
It’s true they had/have chemestry, again… fans wrote it on twitter (that part is not PR information). Because they also said it was a GROUP of people

but… we don’t know more… He went out alone, no Kaley.

Definitely just gossip until there is proof. A tabloid originally produced this story for goodness sakes. Besides, Henry is very private with his relationships. I will say this is a bunch of BS, just another story with false sources, until there’s actual proof.

@Lauren: they are not dating.i heard that they were in meetings with studios about that terrible 50 shades movie.i really hoe he stays away from tjat. bad career move.so it seems to be another made up PR story. I don’t believe this one but if its true then good luck to them. But that was just too quick for him o move on from gina,in his last interview a few weeks ago he was talking about how amazing she was. Kaley needs to shut it. Everyone wants a piece of the hot commodity right now. Hollyweird vultures. They all want to be linked to him somehow cos he has a hot movie out. Used to like her but she seems very desperate to be linked to him knowing all the fake gossip going around. If she didnt she wouldn’t be mentioning him publicly lie that and not trying to bring attention to herself. Henry seems to value privacy and if he’s as savy as i think he is he will know that cuoco the famewhore is trying to get PR out of this whole situation.

@Cassie: yup and cuoco isn’t trying to silence it either. If anything she is pushing for it to be more talked about by tweeting about him.i don’t care if it was just saying to see the movie. If there are made up fake rumours going around about them and she knows its not true and doesn’t like it she wouldn’t be talking about him at all. In an capacity.just another Cling on hollyweird vulture. Watch out Henry. They are circling you right now. And even you just said hi to them they would make out like You’re dating lol

Detector X @ 07/01/2013 at 5:29 pm

Looks like a gay, acts like a gay, talks like a gay, he’s a gay. Sorry, guys, but you know it’s true. 8/

@Bad Taste in Women: lol Henry isn’t in the least bit posh. And it’s his choice who he dates. Just because he doesn’t date a vs model or some boring actress who just looks like what society deems as beautiful doesn’t make him any less “posh” as you put it. Henry is a boarding school boy. He is not posh. Yes his parents had money.so what?tHats doesn’t make him posh. There was a pic the other day about a week ago with Henry in London at a bus stop in clapham lol
Google it
No one recognised him. He went to the supermarket and was with friends. That should tell you something. He could’ve taken a cab or driven but he took the bus and that’s seems like something he does very often, how many other actors can do that and not get mobbed. He knows how to be low key.and not draw attention to himself. And this was right before superman London premiere.let him be.thats just his taste in women and its not going to change. And for those calling him gay. So friggin what. Apart from Christopher reeves has there been any superman that people haven’t called gay?! Nope
This is just what people do. Henry has no reason to be hiding that fact if he was gay and he doesn’t owe anyone anything. It’s his life.

@Ale: ahahhahahha there is no difference between gina and Kaley. What’s smart about Kaley? The only difference is that Kaley has good writers on the she shes on, I don’t get why people hate gina so much.whats so special about Kaley. Nothing
Kaley is just another hollyweird vulture trying to get ahead. Simples

Oh good grief. Well, Gina was trash and seemed fame hungry. They always made an odd pairing to me. Kaley is at least funny and has some acting talent. But yeah, this guy has seriously weird taste in women.

If Amy Adams wasn’t engaged with a kid, I’d ship Henry with her bc at Adams is a classy dame with grace. The opposite of the kind of women he seems to date. So weird.

RoverteABC88 @ 07/01/2013 at 6:01 pm

@Lulani: No one ever called Christopher Reeve homosexual, ever. This Henri guy is the only one ever so far. No other actor but Henri.

I don´t think so

He is hot, she’s nice… I’d rather see him with someone as sexy as he is, like, for instance, Olivia Wilde. She’s just the average girl next door.

They look cute. She has career, none botoface and cankle free. Superman beats Captain America!

I doubt they dating and I’m grown but not gullible either. Henry not gay and if he was why Would you care?

Ppl who truly have no issue with homosexuality don’t question ppl sexuality. Only homophobes or gay ppl who need acceptance (which is sad) care. Of course their gay actors but realistically speaking every Hollywood actor isn’t gay. You might as well say every men in America is gay. Tbh I’ve heard gay rumours about every superman (dont believe any) but proof ppl are delusional.

Math Addington @ 07/01/2013 at 7:43 pm

Cavil is without question a homosexual, but I agree it’s his own private business, and that, folks, is the way it is. 8)

thought he was gay?
and she is fat sooo….do’nt know

he’s too pretty for her.

@Scarlett:

I think people are tired of actors staying in the closet and using beards especially when it’s really obvious. Just come out and be yourself.

I am cracking the hell up reading all these jealous, hateful comments. Why is he gay? because he’s super gorgeous, manly, has a beautiful face and body and obviously takes good care of himself?? or is it because he’s extremely down to earth and humble in all of the interviews I’ve seen of him- Which definitely makes him all the more attractive. Seriously, the people hating on him and saying he’s gay are crazy and obviously super jealous haters. And Kaley is a cutie, why are people hating on her too?? I seriously don’t get it, they are both very nice people, leave them alone.

@diana: or angelina jolie … hehehehe

@Kate: i do think so if amy adams is single, they would date … hmmm … i wish they work together again if theres a sequel. despite the age difference there’s a chemistry.

If she likes blonde girls with prominent cheeks like your ex-fiance Ellen Whitaker and Kaley Cuocu, He should be dating with Jennifer Lawrence, She’s beautiful girl but very young for him. I don’t know maybe with the time. Let’s see what happen. And the for those that think he might be gay, I’m starting to believe it, because every girl friend he has is even uglier than the last one.

@Valy

Kaley Cuoco is not ugly, she’s quite adorable! and it’s not all about the looks. There are other qualities that matter more in a person than what they look like!

I think he should date Kristen stewart

I think he should date Kristen stewart. he is so hot.

@Detector X:

so…. everyone in UK are gay! because ALL OF THEM look, act and talk like him! LOL

henryissuperhott @ 07/01/2013 at 10:39 pm

He is a fine looking man that is too good for her, he should be mine ha ha

Bearding in 2013 is embarrassing!

I love both of them, please I hope this is not true.

Goosepickles @ 07/02/2013 at 1:01 am

Beard beard beard nice beard. Henry come out already!!
Kelly is a cockeyed and fugly anyway.

Ugly Manly Kelly @ 07/02/2013 at 1:04 am

Yuck she is UGLLYY and a fat face like a man!

He s so Beautiful any women is going to be a dog next to him , I think shes a dog..

he is not gay…he is SUPERGAY!!! that’s a fact! sorry girls but he is gay, very very gay!!!

@me: It’s been well-known for years that Henry is gay. Look at all the photos of him from his younger days with gay guys and in gay bars in West Hollywood.

He is super HOT.

He has a type. His ex fiance had a similar features to Kaley.

I went to see at the cinema MOS and I was disappointed, because I seemed to be in a video game, there is no plot and Henry Cavill in the whole movie was always the same epressione on the face (did not move a muscle of his face) Cavill a mediocre actor, more lucky than good!

In the environment of the actors are rumors that the actor Henry Cavill is Gay, everybody knows!

I think fame went to his head. This why he was on the phone at the airport and blew off us fans? Douchebag!

Don’t get why such pristine dude like him has worst taste, always like trashy hoe women
Perhaps his teams think he needs to cater to nerdy geeky fanbases more with two wonderwoman wannabe, 1st Gina the fighter then Kaley queen of nerds.

I am not sure…..She is really cute and funny, but not sophisticated enough, i think. Gina was much better

@Danny: He is hot, but I agree

@JALF:

True!

is Kaley a lovely girl or a Douchebag!? i am not familiar with her tv show.

@Danny I think you’re right. Who does this guy think he is? He dropped Gina Carano for Kaley Cuckoo? The guy is now A-list?

@Danny I agree too. He’s gone from one fake boob to another fake boob. I guess that’s his type. Says a lot about Henry doesn’t it? Besides the fact he is dating someone who looks just like his ex-fiancee.

Because he’s single and handsome, he’s gay? I can’t see the logic.

I like Kaley but her face is busted. She will age badly too.

He should get a more attractive beard.

kryptonian @ 07/02/2013 at 10:34 am

@Sarah:

boobies are good, fake ones are better.
He’s been busy giving this blonde a “Big Bang” every night. stop being jealous!

Seriously ,guys,he’s NOT gay…i know this,it is verified,it’s a fact.
Just because he is hot and behave shy in his interviews,that does not make him gay…get a grip,people!

Yuk. Horrible pairing!! She is very “lads mag”. While Im sure shes nice she is no classy lady to match Henry the (supposed) classy gent!

Well, it’s normal he dates girls from showbiz, it’s what he sees everyday. (until he¿ll meet me! LOL) I think that would be better if he settle down with a not famous girl; and it would be less gossips.

It’s AWFUL to see how homophobic people is, don’t you have gays/lesbians friends? I have and I’m not lesbian! I saw that “weird” pics of Henry with his friends and are silly and stupid pics not gay pics, at least not from him LOLOLOL Stop with that, it’s true he had those friends but I don’t see anything wrong there. And foe those who don’t know, he has the same old friends, gay and not gay. And his friends have Henry’s family in their friends list (I did my research LOL) and they call Henry FAMILY. So stop with crazy thoughts ;-)

@RoverteABC88: that’s what I said. Can you read?i said that apart from Christopher reeves all other superman actors have been called gay.

I don’t believe anything when I read “a source told…”They have met, that’s all! ;-)

@Cassie: well I love Henry and support him even if he is gay I do not care. But I would like him to be truthful to us as his fans and to himself. It is said and there are pictures, that he was openly gay, had bf Corey Spears and even dated Jake Gyllenhaal. Right before Man of Steel came out all of those pictures disappeared from the net..It is really strange…

@Fabiola:

oh please! corey is only a friend even if he was gay, I doubt he’d hit Corey.

dated Jake Gyllenhaal????????? hahaha so ridiculous….it is only DL fan fictionl LOL.

PLEASE! STOP SAYING CRAZY THINGS LIKE HENRY BEING GAY, HE IS NOT!!!

THE PROOF: https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/1002248_598143390218037_2044449317_n.jpg

A picture of Henry, Corey Spears and Henry’s older brother. This is very recent! It is so EASY to see he is not gay! C’mon don’t believe in gossips!

KALEY CUOCO AND HENRY’S EX FIANCE ELLEN WHITAKER LOOK LIKE IDENTICAL TWINS!!! THEY LOOK EXACTLY ALIKE. THEYRE EYES, EARS, MOUTH, AND FACE SHAPE! .. EERY!!

@diana:

amber heard hooked the biggest fish in the ocean or one of them— johnny depp

Honestly he just split from Gina Carano one month ago and now he’s dating her I think he’s moving Too fast!

Stephanie @ 07/02/2013 at 8:20 pm

If he were gay he would be out and about with his boyfriend. Look at Henry’s role in “The Tudors”– I don’t think he’s about hiding anything if he’s willing to do the scenes he did. Also, Henry was born in 1983, he is younger than the generation of people who would hide their sexuality. Maybe in high school, but at 30? I don’t think so.

@Jordy… I agree. Is exacty what I thought when I read for the first time. I am wondering if that is his type of girls or he is now regretting the one he let go.. because this guy was in a 3 years relationship and then engaged.. well, like GC… so many speculations, let see how this go and how it ends. :)

Gay as a goose

I really don’t know this woman,but if this is true,Henry rebounds faster than a speeding bullet. I also read somewhere that a “source”,said it was mostly physical at this point…do ya think!??! LOL I’m kind of disappointed in Henry..apparently after being in a somewhat long? relationship with Gina,and being on tour for MOS for awhile,he needed sex immediately,after his dry spell! I personally think Gina is a thousand times more attractive than this girl…maybe Gina dumped Henry,you never know,it’s possible. I have read,(don’t know,just read it in comments on other sites),that what’s her name here,had slept with almost every guy in Hollywood. If that’s the case, Henry picked the right girl to have a few months fling with. Happy f**king you two!

It is clear that Henry is not gay because he had the COURAGE to end his relationship with Gina, everyone would be deathly afraid of ending knocked LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

fast & furious was a good platform to be seen for a new movie coming out. Then goodbye Gina… Totally Hollywood… jjeezzz

@Rina:

true, you know. LMFAO

Hell, no if you look up bore int he dictionary, there’s that bland assed pic of her. He has to do better.

@Julisa:

I agree! As sweet as people claim she is, he is just way too hot for her, LMFAO!!!!!!

Though he is earning better now, maybe he needs a house to stay in LA after kicking his ass out to Gina’s house, like he always do with his exes. Just joking. Rushing to this kind of things made him cheap and dumb. Sorry Henry.

@Lulani: No other Superman actor has ever been accused of homosexuality. EVER. Only Cavil. Not Reeve, Reeves, Alyn, Cain, Routh, etc. NONE. Cavil is the first homo Superman.

@Amprey: uuuummm Routh is still accused of being gay even thpugh he has a wife!

Cavill is NOT gay and here’s why :

1.The rumors started when a story surfaced that we visited, year ago, the Graham Norton show and Norotn asked kim which gendre he preferes and Henrt did not give a clear answer.This story is false because Henry visited the Norton show for the first time recently for the Man of Steel promo tour.

2.The fact that he has gay friend does not mean he is gay.Many accused him of being gay because when he started his career some pictures of him and his gay friend disappeared.This story is also false as many pictures of the two still exist and actually they recently took together another photo.

3.Henry was engaged to a girl long before studios started caring fo him.So ,no studio made him step back at the closet…cause he is not even gay.

4.Matt Bommer and Henry Cavill were the last 2 conteders fr the superman role.At this point ,Matt did not come out of the closet yet.But WB caried a backround researd for both of them and when they found out that Matt was gay ,they immidiatly gave the role to Hnery because they did not want the actor that would play this iconinc character to be gay.

5.I know two different sources that both know Henry (or once knew him) that said that Hnery is very straight.Actually the one source is Corey Spears’ boyfriend!

@Maria: exactly. How stupid can people be . The man and his wife even have a child.

Idon’t think I beleive this…but, even if it’s true, he’s way too hot for any of them! If he’s settling for less, it should be me! :( haha

@Lulani : and isn’t it weird how all this gay rumors start for an actos when he stars rising?I mean…before Man of Steel there were no gay rumors…nothing!Then MoS is realesed and…well look at that…gay rumors.Same happened witrh other up and coming actors like Robert Pattinson,Bradley Copper,Kellan Lutz,Gake Gyllenhaal.They even said that Hugh Jackman might be gay…a man who has a beautiful family and is a great father.

LUTH LEXAR @ 07/03/2013 at 1:25 pm

@Maria: Routh is not homosexual, he even has children with his wife. None of the Superman actors were homosexual, except for Cavile. Cavile was the attempt at making the first homosexual Superman movie. Fortunately for everyone, “Man of Steel” bombed so miserably badly that they will never revisit this homosexual Superman version ever again. We can all be thankful for that!!!!

for those who think that Henry lives in L.A. since Gina… he lived there from a looong time before:

@Stephanie: Even if Henry were gay,which I don’t believe for a second he is…. I doubt he would be out and about with a boyfriend. Unfortunately, doing scenes like he did in The Tudors,is very different from real life. At this point in his career,when he is gaining such recognition,(especially after playing the role of SM),it would probably work against him…and I really don’t think Henry would risk that. Having said that,it’s all just conjecture,because I believe he is straight,just as you do.

BORED!!!!!!!! @ 07/03/2013 at 2:36 pm

*YAWN* people have called every hot guy in hollywood gay! Nothing new. it comes with the territory, especially when your movie has passed the half billion mark in two weeks. people will make up all kinds of stories- thats just part of the BS world of fame.

They’re cute together…

@LUTH LEXAR : I disn’t say that Routh was gay…i said that there were (and still are ) rumours that he is gay even though he has a wife and, i think ,a child too!And since when a movie that broke records around the world and earned more than 500 mil in just 18 days is considered a bomb?I think you are just trolling!

@Ariande: Get the Facts right: Matt Bomer was only considered for the role that Routh got back in mid-2000s. Matt never expressed an interest or read for this current MOS version. Amy Adams was also attached to the previous Bomer/Routh film and read with Matt. Now ya have the facts.

Somethin smells of BS here! @ 07/03/2013 at 3:24 pm

its def coming from kaleys PR. he doesnt need any attention, his movie has just made over half billion in two weeks! thats how ppl in PR work, they think false attention is still attention and that applies heavily here. and on side note: while her PR people are working overdrive on this story, they need to give her speach lessons, the girl sounds like a an idiot when she speaks. she tries so hard to convey a certain image its so transparent thats not who she is, its ridiculous!!!atleast gina was herself. kaleys a phony!!

Moviefone @ 07/03/2013 at 3:43 pm

Cavil is obviously a very gay man who wants to make it desperately as a tough strong man in a real mans world, so these are the steps he has to take for him to complete this impossible mission. It’s all just him being who he really is inside his regal alien brain.

Maximum Dynamo @ 07/03/2013 at 3:57 pm

@Maria: LUTH LEXAR is not trolling, Maria. “Man of Steel” was a megaflop. You may have liked it, one of the few who did, but it was a major and historical box-office disaster!! Sorry, but true. 8(

Cool if they are dating, but I don’t believe anything US Weekly writes, most of their stories are made up

Dog lover @ 07/03/2013 at 4:35 pm

I don’t think Henry is gay. He seems shy and kinda nerdy in his interviews like deep down he’s still the fat unpopular kid in school. Be happy for that because if he ever discovered how hot he really is he would be a ginormous douche bag. Maybe he’s not into super hot model types. Maybe he goes for girls who are more down to earth and want to drink beer and eat fish and chips and talk about geeky stuff. Who cares who he dates. He’s an awesome actor and I hope he makes more superman movies.

WTF?!! Is he insane. Why is he with this?! He has bad taste in women no doubt. This woman is ugly and plain. Why not be with a classy beautiful lady as Amy Adams?

LOL what is he doing with her? He must be crazy. He is embarrassing himself now. This woman is not even average. He is way out of her league. I am questioning his taste..

If this is true, Henry has really, really a bad and odd taste in women. He seems to go for women who look like they grew up in a trailer park. I mean, come on. Kaley Cuoco? With her over-processed hair and multiple layers of makeup? Henry is very posh and grew up posh, and honestly I think he’s rebelling against his posh culture. He has been dating the most UN-POSH women he can possibly find. If he goes any lower he’ll be dating Hooters girls and strippers.

He has the worst taste in women. Why not a natural, beautiful, talanted and classy charismatic lady like Amy Adams? He’s gone from one fake boob to another fake boob. I guess that’s his type. Says a lot about Henry doesn’t it? Besides the fact he is dating someone who looks just like his ugly ex-fiancee.

@Maximum Dynamo

How is Man of Steel a flop,really?

The movie made 523 mil in 18 days and it still has some overseas markets to open like Japan and Brazil (both major markets).What’s more it made 128 mil in its first weekend which is more than amazing not only for a rebbot but for a movie overall.Right now is on track to earn more than 300 mil in domestic box office and its success alrady made WB prepeare the sequel and expand the DC universe.I guess you are trolling too!

well, well, well… he is dating like everyone else of his age (Ellen, Gina, Henry, Kaley are young)

Maybe he is trying and trying until he’ll meet me!!!!!! LOL

I really think that when you break up a relationship is because it is not working for a time, it is not something that happens for one reason only.

At least him and his PR team listen/read what people think. For me Gina was trashy and they looked very different and weird together. Now, Kaley is funny and nice but not elegant, I don’t think it will last for a medium-long term. I think they are very different. But if is just dating, is ok I let you for a while Henry LOL

Dear Henry,
please don’t listen your PR team (if it is true) or don’t be naive to get involved in people’s PR team. You don’t need this to get our attention or to avoid stupid gossips!
You are gonna find the right woman as everyone else, don’t rush things just focus your time in work, family and give you a personal time.

The City Of Kandor @ 07/03/2013 at 9:16 pm

@Maria: Although your numbers are somewhat higher than the reported box-office estimations, exaggerations, your numbers are still not nearly high enough to finance a series of sequels, not even one. The other posters are correct. But DC will try again. With any tact they should start faithful Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman and Black Canary television/internet series from scratch, 4 faithful reboots. Now THAT would be what the public REALLY wants and bring money in like a supersponge!!

@LUTH LEXAR:

Brandon Routh is the gay one, it’s widely known that Bryan Singer gave him the roles coz Bryan was banging Brandon and kicked Cavill the previous choice from McGee to the curb years ago.

hell no!!! hes so sexy and HOOOOTTTT lol she looks so ugly for him, he needs somebody more sexy as well as katy perry or kate the toms cruise ex wife…..that kind of girls will be great for him ;)

@Maria: ahahhahahha exactly. So stupid people can be

@Tae:
The fact that you use the term “homophobe” proves that you’re very gay. And only a homo like you doesn’t care that someone is gay becaus only to a homo like you is homosexuality “normal”. Weirdo!

The female reporter’s gaydar goes off on Henry as she struggles very hard to extract out of him anything about what he likes in a woman.
He “refuses to discuss his current relationship, with 30-year-old actress Gina Carano, a martial arts expert and the star of Steven Soderbergh’s Haywire. It forces me to go to ****increasingly ludicrous length**** in order to get any insight into his taste in women. “Look,” he chuckles, as *****my questions get ever more farcical.**** (…) He ***clams up*** when I demand physical specifics. What, for example, is his favourite female body part? ****“Pardon?” Henry blinks twice.**** His favourite female body part? The part he’d rip off and gnaw on if he could? After a ****stuttering start,**** the man becomes a poet. “Well, what’s great is a woman’s shape as a whole,” he says earnestly. “I mean, no artist could imagine a more beautiful shape. It’s incredible. A man can look attractive, beautiful even, but nothing like a woman naked. That’s why women would rather look at other naked women than at men.” (Glamour UK, June 2013)

radar/G8d8r @ 10/19/2013 at 5:55 pm

@ghey: I’m sorry to disappoint you, but he’s not gay. He is bi. Here’s why: radar/G8d8r/et al.

He not only dined with Gina in Rome on Mon. Oct. 7, but likely also slept with her. Here’s indirect proof from Henry’s trailer from Gina’s Instagram account: goo.gl/4dDvL0

Other similar trailers (same swirl sign): goo.gl/lNoaXx

His pics on the movie set the next day Oct. 8 after the dinner & sex clearly show him happy for the first time since arriving in Italy: goo.gl/g6zdvK

He also had serious plans with Gina & introduced her to his parents (see this pic with his father goo.gl/ppTs6I), but they did not like her. That’s why he looked so sad in so many red carpet pictures with her, not because of disinterest in her/being gay/bearding, but because his parents disapproved of her. Hopefully, for Henry’s happiness, they will reconsider.

radar/G8d8r @ 10/19/2013 at 6:47 pm

I should also say that I do believe their dinner was leaked in advance by his PR to the paps, who were thus able to pap the most perfect pics on Earth. That toast pic looks like the 2 waited a couple seconds just to make sure the paps got the best shot possible. Also, Henry could have chosen to be seated inside, since he knew full well he was being hounded by paps (even inside a church a few days before!). Instead he chose to be seated outside, perhaps to help get papped better. Last, but not least, holding wine glasses in their hands, the 2 stood up while everybody else remained seated at their tables around them. Why?! To talk better?! Or to be seen & papped better?!

There are many reasons why his PR leaked the dinner to the paps: to make him “happen” in the tabloids & advance his career, to squash gay rumors here & elsewhere, and/or to change his “lonely & sad” “dumped” meme after the PR fiasco with the MOS revenue boosting showmance with Cuoco.

Having said all these, despite a hack PR job with their dinner, I still believe the two likely slept together, not just dined together, as Henry’s happy mood for the first time since arriving in Italy the next day & trailer pic prove.