Gerard Butler & Bradley Cooper: Wimbledon Watchers!

Gerard Butler & Bradley Cooper: Wimbledon Watchers!

Gerard Butler and Bradley Cooper look dapper as they sit next to each other at the Wimbledon Men’s Tennis Final at Wimbledon Tennis Club on Sunday morning (July 7) in London, England.

The actors were among a star-studded audience, including 39-year-old fashion designer Victoria Beckham!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

In case you missed it, check out Victoria on the cover of Vogue China‘s August 2013 issue!

20+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler, Bradley Cooper, and Victoria Beckham watching the Wimbledon match…

gerard butler bradley cooper victoria beckham wimbledon watchers 01
gerard butler bradley cooper victoria beckham wimbledon watchers 18
gerard butler bradley cooper victoria beckham wimbledon watchers 19
gerard butler bradley cooper victoria beckham wimbledon watchers 20
gerard butler bradley cooper victoria beckham wimbledon watchers 21
gerard butler bradley cooper victoria beckham wimbledon watchers 22
gerard butler bradley cooper victoria beckham wimbledon watchers 23

Credit: FameFlynet Pictures, Clive Brunskill; Photos: PacificCoastNewsOnline, Getty
Posted to: Bradley Cooper, Gerard Butler, Victoria Beckham

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 720 » Show All
WTF!!!! Use Some Common Sense @ 07/07/2013 at 12:46 pm

Well hell wont miss the opp first!!!

Heeland Coo! @ 07/07/2013 at 12:48 pm

Bout time they put up a new thread! Gerry looks ready to play Croquette!

Can'tGetEnough @ 07/07/2013 at 12:50 pm

Don’t think I’ve ever seen GB in white. He looks good.

Why does everyone get dressed up to watch some tennis?
No Suki today Bradley? You are sitting next to your paparazzi and closet equivalent, Gerard Butler.
The woman bending over in picture No. 2 needs some serious toning. Just saying.

Heeland Coo! @ 07/07/2013 at 12:51 pm

Wonder where David is?

John Kerry @ 07/07/2013 at 12:52 pm

@Breaking News!: I his post was so brilliant I reposted from the other thread! Haha! Since I haven’t worked much since my swearing-in, I’m boating again all weekend

For the record, I’m not a Republican. That would be too much work and I’d have to get a job and be respectable. I’m a lazy liberal like most of those in the Democrat party. I love tax hikes, high unemployment, our foreign policy in a shambles worldwide, no hope of jobs, and the latest number which make me so happy is:

“Only 47% of American adults have a job”.

Wowzie. It doesn’t get any more hopey changey than that! Wonder what the other 53% are doing? I guess they’re envying my Scaramouche, my megarich corporate ties and my filthy rich lifestyle. Bon voyage, darling!

Yawn Kerry
Secretary of State (sorta when I’m there but not sure yet)

Can'tGetEnough @ 07/07/2013 at 12:53 pm

@TracyRisby: Think @GerardButler enjoyed the Andy Murray win! http://t.co/SwWSD4hFiP

Everyone looks freaking amazing at Wimbledon Final. They are all dressed to the nines. Classy..

Heeland Coo! @ 07/07/2013 at 12:58 pm

@Verity: Suki is right next to Bradley. You can’t see her in these pics. They are dressed up because it’s the Royal box. Otherwise, you can wear whatever. There’s a photo up the top of JJ with Bradley and his GF dressed casual at the match.

Marry her Gerry @ 07/07/2013 at 1:02 pm

Madalina Diana Butler. Sounds perfect. Make her happy, Gerry and do the deed.

All spectators, and fans outside watching were dressed nice. I think because it’s the UK, it’s tennis and a Royal event are the reasons everyone looked good.

Congrats to Andy Murray.

Breaking News! @ 07/07/2013 at 1:10 pm

@John Kerry: That’s because there are more people who’s hours have been cut back to part time so their employers don’t have to pay full time benefits or health insurance. That is the full time ratio and if you figure in the baby boomer retiring or working part time and the number of only one working parent in a household, this makes sense and really is not too bad.

Old Dirty Bastards @ 07/07/2013 at 1:10 pm

Here Jared, I fixed your headling for you —
~
GERARD BUTLER & BRADLEY COOPER: MEN PUSHING AND OVER 40 USING FAME & MONEY TO GET INTO THE PANTS OF YOUNG GIRLS!
~
Suki Waterhouse who’s with Bradley Cooper is 20?
Madalina Ghenea was 23 when 43-year-old Gerard Butler got into her pants? And Gerard Butler said on Chelsea Lately that he was checking out the thigh of an 18 year old who he thought was sexy, and the Top Model contestant Christina Chalk said Gerard Butler asked for her phone number when she was only 16!
~
Guess Wimbledon has turned into a convention for cheesy geezers to put their midlife crisis cliche on display. I’m gonna take a while guess that these blokes also have convertible sports cars. lmao.

Breaking News! @ 07/07/2013 at 1:11 pm

@Marry her Gerry: He’s never gonna marry anyone. You need a new hobby!

Can'tGetEnough @ 07/07/2013 at 1:12 pm

http://insidemovies.ew.com/2013/07/07/best-box-office-performances-2013/ OHF in list of 15 best box office performances of 2013

WTF!!!! Use Some Common Sense @ 07/07/2013 at 1:14 pm

@Can’tGetEnough: Cool!! Go Gerry!!!

John Kerry @ 07/07/2013 at 1:16 pm

@Breaking News!: Of course it’s not too bad.

The working taxpayers like you will just have to pay even more! Who cares if you’re barely scraping by or if you and your kids have to work four jobs to put them through a cheap state university. So what? As long as the rest of America can live off the fat of the land I say BRAVO and WELL DONE. We’re the fattest and unhealthiest on earth but who cares?

In fact, Obamacare is so full of bugs and is a trainwreck extraordinaire but why worry? We’ve now pushed it back a few years so we can fool people into voting for our party again in 2014. What they don’t see won’t hurt them until AFTER we win the elections.

Excuse me, my masseur is here and Tayrayza and I must partake of our siesta. Pass me the gin-soaked raisins darling and let’s do lunch sometime okay?

Yawn Kerry (Secretary of State, sorta)
Somewhere over the Massachusetts Bay

Loved Gerry’s reaction when Andy Murray won the match.

JJ is about to EXPLODE.

Might I say bc look great and gerald look like gerald. They should double date but madalina would put the kid to shame because she is gorg.

Lol I say the instagram photo of bc and the kid walking to wimbledon the caption just mentioned bc and bc was more interested talking to the guy then the kid and i doubt they went to a rolling stone concert together. Do the kid even know who the stones are? Maybe He was giving his daughter a music history lesson.

Breaking News! @ 07/07/2013 at 1:18 pm

I think Cooper is way worse than Butler with regards to his dating patterns. He stood right there at the Oscars when asked if he a thing for Jennifer Lawrence, his costar in Silver Linings Playbook, and said she was too young for him! What a liar! Suki is younger than Jennifer! He went way down in my book and really, he was barely in it to start with. Never saw what the big deal was.

Loved Gerrys reaction when Andy Murray won the match.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 720 » Show All