Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Elisabeth Hasselbeck Exits 'The View' For 'Fox & Friends'!

Elisabeth Hasselbeck Exits 'The View' For 'Fox & Friends'!

Elisabeth Hasselbeck has decided to exit The View and replace Gretchen Carlson on Fox & Friends.

The 36-year-old Survivor contestant turned anchor will make her last appearance as co-host on The View tomorrow (July 10).

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Elisabeth Hasselbeck

“For a decade, Elisabeth Hasselbeck has brought her passion and strong beliefs to The View. We watched her journey from newlywed to motherhood, an Emmy® Award-winning talk show host, author, entrepreneur and activist. She stood behind her political views even if they were not the most popular opinions at the table never shying away from voicing a difficult question. We thank Elisabeth and wish her luck as she begins this new chapter of her career,” ABC said in a statement.

The View co-host and exec producer Barbara Walters added, “When Elisabeth survived Survivor we wanted to make sure she would stay afloat. We have had 10 wonderful years with her and she will now be swimming in new waters. We will miss her and wish her everything good.”

Credit: Jason Kempin; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Elisabeth Hasselbeck

John Parra/Getty

She will still be “reality tv trash”. She is still a nobody…typical snob, uneducated (in the truth about the world outside her gated community), anorexic, boring, nasal dink.

This isn’t surprising in the least bit.

Good riddance!

Love The Shoes @ 07/09/2013 at 8:11 pm

I don’t share her viewpoint on most things but I actually liked her and if I could have chosen The View lineup, it would have been her, Whoopi and Joy. Sherri gets on my last nerve as does Barbara Walters. I wish Lizzie the best in her new role and in her new job.

LooseLipz @ 07/09/2013 at 8:11 pm

@jan:

Well said! Can’t stand this stupid twit. Boy did she get lucky with that job. She was a nobody…now a very rich woman. Pfft.

rich for nothing @ 07/09/2013 at 8:16 pm

This woman certainly is lucky. She is so immature in every opinion that she did on The View.

Love her and love fox, it’s the only place to get news.

@ Jan… Ah because Whoopi and her grade 5 education and idiot Sherri who maybe finished high school , while Hasselback has a degree from Boston college. But then you’re obviously uneducated so how would you understand something that you are not.

@jan:

lolo touche – can’t stand this little ignoramus – and I consider myself conservative and I still hate her.

Gotta love how she never backed down. Nor would she allow people to bully her. Agree/disagree she does back down.

Good for her. She’ll be happier with her own kind…stupid and racist.

She will fit in perfectly with the American Taliban over at Fox.

@sarah:

Yes, no matter how narrow-minded, ignorant, self-righteous and bigoted you are, never back down. NEVER participate in a reasoned exchange of ideas. Just stubbornly keep yelling louder.

Anjanet Johnson @ 07/09/2013 at 10:19 pm

@Kart:

My Oh My – If you’re a woman, successful, and have a point of view the haters come out of the woodwork.. I disagree with a lot of her opinions but would never that callous

She’ll fit in perfectly at Fox and Friends. Can’t wait to see her spoofed on SNL!

I stopped watching the view when Whoopie revealed she doesn’t wear a bra. Gross!

Well she is moving to where her uninformed viewpoints will never be challenged and in fact will be celebrated. She can continue to misinform the masses with out the fear of being corrected by someone with an IQ larger than their shoe size.

What a perfect move for her. She will now be with her own kind!

Why is it when a man has a strong personality/point of view/passion in what her believes/works hard/ says what is on his mind/and so on he is brilliant/a go getter/and so on. But, when a woman has the same qualities, she’s called a b i tch? btw, my above comment should have said, “she NEVER backs down”. Sometimes I agree with her and sometimes she p i sses me off. Still though, she is straight forward. And NEVER backs down.

wah! wah! The intolerant American Taliban doesn’t like being criticized for their ugly behavior! It hurts their widdle fee fees! Jeebus told them they were right and everyone else is wrong! Wah! Wah! WAHHHHHHH!!!!!!

@Nene: Oh man, you really told them, didn’t you? Everyone will take you seriously now.

cunty mccunterson @ 07/10/2013 at 1:22 am

good riddance. stupid woman.

joneblaze @ 07/10/2013 at 6:22 am

I know she is so happy she doesnt have to fake the joy or respect for the Obama’s
anymore.
She’s going to where she has likely been longing to go to for years.
Pretty funny how ABC didnt even give her to the end of summer to find another job.

@Lisa: LMMFAO! Thanks for the laugh. As an ex-Fox News watcher, I can most certainly tell you, they do not give you the news, they give you their right wing opinions and hate filled BS. It may have taken a couple of years for me to realize how much they lie and spew hatred, but when I finally figured it out and stepped away and stopped watching, I can’t tell you how wonderful it was. It was like angels singing and helping me step out of the darkness and into the light.

So Lisa, search out and research what they do and say because you will be shocked by the truth. Then step away from them and find the real truth. It will amaze you!