Katie Holmes & Suri: NYC Play Date After July 4th Weekend!

Katie Holmes & Suri: NYC Play Date After July 4th Weekend!

Katie Holmes holds hands with her daughter Suri while heading to a hotel on Tuesday (July 9) in New York City.

The 34-year-old actress and her seven-year-old daughter were joined by a stripe-wearing gal pal during the play date.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Katie Holmes

Over the weekend, Suri‘s father Tom Cruise was all smiles while grabbing dinner with a few gal pals at Cecconi’s restaurant in West Hollywood, Calif.

Last week, Katie and Suri were spotted flying out of New York City before the Independence Day weekend to enjoy some beach time in the Hamptons.

katie holmes suri nyc play date after july 4th weekend 01
katie holmes suri nyc play date after july 4th weekend 02
katie holmes suri nyc play date after july 4th weekend 03
katie holmes suri nyc play date after july 4th weekend 04
katie holmes suri nyc play date after july 4th weekend 05

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Holmes wasn’t papped the entire time she worked on her (straight-to-DVD) Mania film. Now, she’s papped incessantly again … and here’s Suri. Coincidence? I think NOT. Tiresome, no-talent woman.

The clothing Suri is ridiculous. Frankly I can not see traces of Tom in Suri. In the 4th picture, it is clearly similar to his cousin. I hope, if the rumors are true, Suri will one day want to know your story like Paris Jackson, which will tell Katie.

@rubyz:

The theory that Katie is using Suri as “the meal ticket” is simply hilarious. I have now an average idea of your IQ: ZERO intellectual arguments … I apologize you.

——————————————————————————————————–

I think they are lovely. The little Suri will be a heartbreaker !
I also think the girl next to Suri is the daughter of Jeanne Yang. They just spent their week in Westhampton together.

Suri is katie’s meal ticket. Without Suri, she’d be that has-been girl from an old tv show. She told Tom everything he wanted to hear so she could marry him, divorce him and walk away with money and a career. The career isn’t working out for her so she uses her over papped child to get attention.

ANyone that says that child doesn’t look like Tom need spectacles. SHe looks like both her parents. In fact, I find Suri to favor Tom’s cousin William Mapother a lot.

And without a doubt, SURI keeps Katie relevant. Pap would care about this boring woman. #Suri #Luck #MealTicket

Such a gorgeous kid.

Katie looks great. She and Suri look so happy now that they are away from the crazy cult, and it’s nutcase midget leader Tom Cruise. Unfortunately people have to deal with angry, bitter losers like rubyz when looking at pictures of Katie. I wonder how damaged you have to be to stalk a celebrity like she does. She is so worried that Katie seems happy she goes around making up lies about her to try to convince others that the world is as full of hate and as twisted as herself. This site alone has shown 8 different sets of pictures in the last month of Katie without Suri, and before that there were lots of pictures when she was filming her movie. I think rubyz and the other damaged stalkers will have a nervous breakdown if Katie keeps being happy living life on her own terms, given how much ugly, nasty energy they put into hating and stalking her. They are surely examples of how pathetic celebrity haters on the internet have become.

I think Katie looks great too, and Suri is a beautiful child.
It’s one thing to say something that can’t be proven, or backed up by stacks of evidence, but some people just say anything to be nasty, regardless of the hundreds of Suri-less pics of Katie, out and about.
Honestly , I wish I could go on some threads and post exactly what I think about the people , that these hating people idolise, yet come here to spew their hate.
But I consider myself a better person , so I don’t bother wasting my time and energy, on people who I only show a passing interest in, or don’t like. But then again there is a very fine line between love and hate.
I might start doing it, and I will use my own name as well, not like some here , who post under different names, but still spewing their same old tired hating comments.
Seriously you can have a field day with some of their idols!
Now that might fun actually!

Sincerely concerned @ 07/10/2013 at 8:26 am

@annie: You just told on me. Now raising 3 young adults, that I am letting go of, I stumbled into this and found it to be an excellent diversional activity. I still stand by, “did you know that Tom Cruise’s sisters are just butt ugly”?

@Rubyz:
@Kaleey:
@SAKI:

[The career isn’t working out for her so she uses her over papped child to get attention.]
[And without a doubt, SURI keeps Katie relevant. Pap would care about this boring woman.]

1°) If I follow your logic, tell me how is it possible she got papped many times without Suri? In a certain sense, it proves she is relevent without Suri right? Common sense.

2°) For your general knowledge, Holmes has 8 articles (Just Jared) where she appears WITHOUT Suri in the last month (I didn’t include articles where she appeares with Suri to justly prove you’re wrong). Common sense.

3°) I forgot this funny sentence:

[Holmes wasn’t papped the entire time she worked on her (straight-to-DVD) Mania film]

—> Absolutely funny. This is clearly a proof you’re ignorant. The bad thing is you think you’re right … We have tons of articles and pictures where she is on the set, where were you? Another funny thing is that sometimes you commented some of those articles in Dailymail, so what? you lie? Oh yeah, I forgot you need to give a certain level of credibility to your “Suri the meal ticket” theory by giving some wrong informations.

#commonsense

Sincerely concerned @ 07/10/2013 at 8:32 am

@Sincerely concerned: I wish just 1 poster would come on here and explain my point for Anne:. After I responded to your last post with, u tube Tom cruise with you’re a jerk! BUT it has been since deleted. It illustrates my point spot on. The 2 girls around him at the time. Beauty DOES come from within.

Sincerely concerned @ 07/10/2013 at 8:44 am

My OCD drew me right to the posts without even reading the article: what a beautiful precious dtr. and mom. With the Yang girl too; Suri will have good role models on the beauty of becoming a women. You go girl. No doubt, after a weekend with Tom’s family a weekend in the hampton( for detox) was crucial. Did I mention that his sisters are butt ugly?

I’m amused by the two feuding perspectives here. I think the truth lies in the middle. Suri is a cute kid, but beautiful is a bit exaggerated – all kids are attractive in their own way, but let’s not make every kid into a special flower.

Katie is also cute, but again, not a knock-out. She can be made up well, but I don’t find her to be a classic beauty, and her figure is average at best (not her own fault – exercise can’t help her proportions). Her posture and seeming lack of confidence don’t help either.

She does have a career but it’s a middling one. Today, celebs of all levels get some pap attention. I wouldn’t call her A list by any stretch, but she’s not D list either. And of course there is interest in her because of Tom and Suri; if she had never married or had Tom’s kid, I do think there would be less interest.

Suri is not Tom’s biological daughter because he is sterile. The real father is without doubt without doubt Tom’s cousin William Mapother. They are identical. The eyes, nose, smile and the face! This is not Tomt’s facial features. But they chose the cousin and because they are realated.

@guest shot:

No she looks like Tom’s cousin William Mapother who is the biological father. There may be a lightly resemblence to Tom as they are realated

guest shot @ 07/10/2013 at 9:05 am

I see Katie’s relatives have invaded this thread….LOL

guest shot @ 07/10/2013 at 9:06 am

Suri looks just like Tom, she has his nose and all.

@Thornton: #7

Katie does not look great. She look at least 10 years older than what she is. She will soon look like her mother does now.

Suri is dressed tacky. Katie should have put a white tank under that dress.

Kaleey @ 07/09/2013 at 10:37 pm #4

************************************************************
SO true.

Sincerely concerned @ 07/10/2013 at 9:31 am

@Cece: After 5-6 yrs. with the Cruise Machine, no doubt her confidence is waning. Such a futile argument. I would go on on about her talent/confidence before/during/ after Tom, but at this point if you don’t see it, I don’t have the patience to explain it without my medulla oblongata going into over drive.. No malice intended:)

@denny:

At least 44 years old? People exaggerate so much … She is a natural beauty, I mean she still is cute considering the fact she is make-up free, she never had a plastic surgery to get this beauty!

@Jen:

#Sheepism: the act of being a mindless sheep, following the herd. #sadreality

Sincerely concerned @ 07/10/2013 at 9:45 am

@Jen: read #21!!!! You too Guest shot, Linda & Denny.

K-FLOP - NYFW? @ 07/10/2013 at 12:25 pm

who’s suri’s daddy debate still lingers I see. cray-cray
tom cruise sterile? yes? no? i guess, forget what kidman says about her mis-carriages being tom’s babies or that k-flop hasn’t said anyone but tom is her baby’s daddy. either way, if tom is sterile, covering it up says more about nk or k-flop than tom. the question on tom’s sexuality or sterile status is like an urban legend.
but i digress, NYFW in 2 months, will h&y be a show? no show?
putting designs together in the hamptons?
haven’t seen yang’s husband papped with her and the girls since the beginning of h&y, just saying.

@K-FLOP – NYFW?: These comments Abortion Nicole Kidman was part of the divorce agreement. She is ambitious. Waived foster children for more money. Does not deserve respect.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All