Katie Holmes & Suri Hold Hands Before Gymnastics!

Katie Holmes & Suri Hold Hands Before Gymnastics!

Katie Holmes holds hands with her adorable daughter Suri while heading to gymnastics class on Friday (July 12) in New York City’s Chelsea Piers.

Later in the day, the 34-year-old actress donned a cute plaid shirt while running a few errands after eating lunch at a local restaurant in the Big Apple.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Katie Holmes

The day before, Katie and Suri, 7, were spotted walking hand in hand while taking a stroll at Chelsea Piers.

10+ pictures inside of Katie Holmes and Suri holding hands…

Just Jared on Facebook

• Mary J. Blige is getting a divorce - Gossip Cop
  • Sabrina Carpenter just dropped her new song - Just Jared Jr
  • David Foster spotted on date with new woman - Radar
  • Cara Delevingne pulled a prank on the squad - Lainey Gossip
  • Conservatives are attacking Bradley Cooper - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Yassine

They’re looking great, classy and there are more pics normally, especially one pic in which Suri looks so happy, I’m glad to see her smiling after a tough time.

• k

serious question- why is she so drawn to jeans that look absolutely horrible on her? and is she done trying to be fashion designer? haven’t heard about her company for awhile.

• Yassine

@k:

You sound like she did an absolute disaster in the fashion world. In fact, I love her simplicity and it goes very well! Why on earth should she dress like she is on the red carpet? It doesn’t seem a serious question mister/miss “K”. See around you, lot of people dress like that but because she is Katie Holmes that you allow yourself being so … useless in fact? I’ve noticed a trend that is as follows: a day, Holmes dressed badly but people want to put this representation on her everytime even if she looks great! This trend is favored by sheeps who found interesting to continue this trend because everybody has a sake to follow the actual trend (fans of others celebrities, TC’s fans etc.) #Truestory

• AH

STOP POSTING PICS OF KIDS!

• k

Wow, Yassine, get a grip. Her jeans are seriously unflattering. It’s bizarre, because there are some great jeans out there. The faded pair make her look frumpy – would love to see her in a darker wash boot cut. You can love her and still open your eyes to the fact that her jeans are unflattering.

• Melanie

@Yassine: You go Yassine. Katie rocks.

• lr

Katie has the worst legs in the business.

• Yassine

@k:

Nothing really unflattering, it’s what we call a “jeans”. Open your eyes and see around you, many people dress that kind of jeans, quit being a sheep.

@lr:

you fortunately can comment without having a profil picture ^^.

• annie

love that top picture of her in the plaid shirt, just under the header.

• Fiona

Hello. We have just sent link. We are being careful. We have ideas from @Brenda. Do you agree with adding @Elisa and @Sassy? @Elisa seems fine.@Sassy made a request long time ago but do not know her.

JJ is mb can be found on google if you enter certain keywords.
    Try to not write their full names or nicknames.
    Try to not to use the d or u word for her.
    Try not to use any of the names of the 3 main people.
    JJ is searchable on google. As much as possible please use generic words or letters such as B and A or W. W is for her last name.
    For example, I am going to write something and hope you get it:

B spent time with A in Atl….B met W in london.

• Brian

Thanks for the link Fiona. This story seems like a good choice.

@Elisa seems like a good poster. I don’t know @Sassy.

Good idea about using letters instead of names. Amazing that this is what it’s come to, isn’t it?

• Jim

@Fiona: Thanks. Now I feel we work for MI6 or the CIA! I have always wanted to be a secret agent. Thank you B. Can you hold off on those new names?

• Cara

@Brian: Can you believe it? @Brenda: Good idea!
    @Jim: Super secret code to chat about B. I like it!

• Genevieve

@Elisa: I think is funny. I don’t know if she is on other board. We can ask @Jules. I think she is French. Here is french article about starts with degrees et B:

• May

Finally, waited, waited, waited last night and this morning for link. Thanks.

• Fiona

@Brian: I also think @Elisa is fine. I thought the leak was okay too.

@May: @TLR got more requests last night and this morning. They stopped at around 11:00am. We think they stopped looking.

• Francis

Hello! Lets use AS or American S as well.

@Fiona: Thanks for link.
    @Anne: Thanks. It looks like B wants a second oscar nodd. American S and Lance A. Maybe just write B.
    @Jeanne: Just use B or C .

• Jeanna

Hi everyone: I am reposting some posts from yesterday.

@Fiona: Thank @Brenda. I hope she is not still mad at me. I made that joke 2 months ago.

Here:

YAN
    Yan @ 08/15/2013 at 12:15 pm

@Rose: Maybe waiting to see if there are any trolls with new list?

I see we are playing musical chairs. I guess Bradley is still in London?
    The comments in article below are good with list of possible directors:

• Anne

Hi. This @ Anne from pmb.
    Online and on pmb. Sorry B name written. BC is working on many projects. Just in 12 min. ago

@Jeanna: Remove B’s name in reposts please.

• Brian

@Fiona: They were actually bombarding you with emails all night?

I’ve been on boards where there were obnoxious troll problems, but NEVER to the extent of what’s going on here.

Unbelievable. You guys must be exhausted.

• Francis

I posted after @Jeanna and @Anne but post shows up before them.

• Jeanna

@Gabriella: I agree
    @Zady: Thanks.

GABRIELLA

@Cara @JLaw fan: Hahahaha
    No new pic of B so aaaaaaaah

ZADY

Zady @ 08/15/2013 at 4:32 pm

Did we already share this? Good overview. If he gets strong directing projects from W pr, he is smartest.

• Jeanna

@Francis: Thanks. I edited. Lets also call the other main person @f.
    This is just as a refresher. Her fan is saying she was in I. We were discussing this when L discovered. I edit the friend of friend to @F. He also appears on JJ google search.

Just want to know if B in I as well.

JULES
    Jules @ 08/15/2013 at 4:41 pm

@Melissa I’m new o W pmb so i’m sill trying to work out what exactly they speak about bu they are all fighing abou whether W was in Ibiza or not. Some say she was there for one nigh and then left and others are saying she wasn’t there and was with B. They are slating and supporting B i depends what mood you get them in. They all agree though that it’s a real relationship and that she is now the one pulling the strings not him……

@reply | Flag This
    Brian @ 08/15/2013 at 4:41 pm

@Jules: Sounds like the usual from the W pmb.

First they like him, then they hate him, and then they like him again!!

If I remember correctly they were claiming all along that W was the one in charge and the relationship was REAL. B taking his cues from an uneducated 21 year old?

Yeah, right. :)
    @reply | Flag This
    huma @ 08/15/2013 at 4:47 pm

@Melissa: On my W pmb they are fighting. Some say B was in Ibiza with her. Some say not. They fight for no reason. Did @F say B was in Ibiza?
    @reply | Flag This
    Jules @ 08/15/2013 at 4:50 pm

@Brian I know i sounds a little deluded to me. When i scroll back on their convos they seemed to know about Hawaii very quickly before it was on here actually.
    One girl claims to have been in there company at her parents house and said they were very affectionate and were talking about plans for christmas. That i don’t believe!
    @reply | Flag This
    Brian @ 08/15/2013 at 4:52 pm

@Jules: I don’t believe it either.

I know P2bbe was saying she believed about 3% of the things she read on the W pmb.

• Fiona

@Jeanna: Good idea on @f.
    @Brian: Yes. They are so childish. @TLR kept emails. We really think they are under 16. No mb has this craziness.

We are sending @Elisa a link. What about @ddny.

• Yan

@Anne: Thanks from pmb. I knew he was working on other projects. Pmb said so.

Oh Oh new names, invitations, problems?@Elisa and @ddny fine.

• Unknown Sister

@Jeanna: Thx.
    FINALLY. I post this on pmb yesterday. On Cara’s pmb they said they were told B was going to be in I. He was going to be at Cara bday party and spend time with friend Leo. I think she told them this. I don’t know if he was going to do this. What do you think? It is true his friend was in Ibiza now Mallorca. She was there in I but B not. @F has to come say the rest.

• Hahahahahaha

@Unknown Sister: Cara’s pmb has many answers. So B was going to party with the 21 year olds? Or W telling tales to friends? What did @F say about this?Hahahaha.

• Brian

@Unknown Sister: I can’t imagine B. was going to go to Cara’s party.

JJ just put up the story about B starring and producing in the Lance A. bio-pic. According to JJ, the project is being fast-tracked into production. If all that’s true, coupled with the ongoing search for a new American S. director, I can’t believe B. would have time ( or interest) in going to Cara’s party.

Sounds like W is telling tales to impress her little friends.

• Elisa

@Fiona: hey! thanks for the link.

• Trevor

@Brian @May: Good to see you.

Where is @Dan?

@Unknown Sister + all: I will post what I posted on pmb. I believe it. I believe he was going to see his friend Leo in Spain with plans to costume shake with Cara, repulsive and the other youngins. When he went to RS concert in London, he went to an underground party with many 21′s. Why not do this in Spain?

• Melissa

@Fiona: I agree. Is @Dan’s email still bouncing back?

@TLR: There is @Lucy waiting to hear back on joining this mb. She calls it pmb but means this. She posted on new story.

• Genevieve

@Elisa: Bienvenue! Welcome!

@Brian: Laide, u word in french for female, is lying. She always make up story about Bradley will be with her at some thing. Her friend or fan from Laide pmb share lies and it never happens. The last big lie for me was the 1 week romantic vacation in Hawaii.

• Fiona

@Genevieve: It is easy to forget but try not to type his full name. We don’t want unwanted visitors.

@Melissa: Yes, we will try again. If anyone has @Dan’s email, please send it to the email.

We are getting new requests, we are checking the 3 with real names.

• Pri

Will post later…still working. Yes @Dan and also @Jack. What happened to @Jack?

• Janet S

@Unknown Sister: How can you say you still don’t know. Thanks for French @Genevieve. Laide is sharing crap! Why go to a 21 year old party?

• huma

@Janet S: His gf’s bf ‘s 21 party. She asked him and he said yes. Leo was in Ibiza too. Why is it so hard for you to believe he likes her???

• Eric

I believe it is PR and he likes having intercourse with her and doesn’t dislike her. He told the world he was single. Going to Cara’s bday? Nope. That pmb of yours were her fans can’t even get their story straight on whether he was there or not? I believe he was planning to go to Ibiza with his pal Leo before learning Spielber pulled the plug. He is still looking for a Director for A S and trying to get the ball rolling on Armstro movie.

• Fiona

We might have the real @Dan. @Pri, we know you miss your bf @Jack.

@Dan: Where is @Jack? Can you send him link?

• JLaw Fan

@Eric: Agree 200%! It’s all about sex.
    @Zady: Yup, he is a hypocrite. I guess also the leak, eh? LOL.
    @huma: She is repulsive! @Trevor’s r word. She is not allowed to stalk JLaw or the tall brunette B likes if she moves to LA. LOL.

• Dan

Well hello..!

• Brian

@Dan: Hello Dan!

Welcome aboard.

Remember, nobody says the B word. :)

• Dan

@Brian Hey oh ok

• @May

Friday night out!

• Rachel in Kent

I will never get used to seeing pics of them.
    Even if we know to expect them.
    B made me throw up at Wimbledon.
    More throwing up again soon.
    Where is my sick bag?

• Former Bradley Fan

Ryan Gosling makes a better Lance Armstrong.
    Anyone playing LA will not get an oscar. LA is not a hero.

• Eliane

You can translate this in google. French article– he is already chosen to play as Armstrong? JJ Abrams did not want B in his movie on LA.

• Former Bradley Fan

@Eliane: So what? Many polls like AH. B name does not even show

Who should play Lance Armstrong in a movie?

Jake Gyllenhaal 8%
    Joseph Gordon-Levitt 21%
    Garrett Hedlund 5%
    Matthew McConaughey 30%
    Ryan Gosling 33%
    Channing Tatum 3%
    Lance Armstrong competes in the 2009 Tour de France

• Brian

New pics of a tired looking B arriving at JFK airport in NY.

• Ellen

@Brian: Thanks. He does look tired.

@huma: Where is repulsive? Not there? Who else were we told is in NY right now? Do you remember who?

• Ava

If you are in NY, hang out in Tribeca and you might get a pic of him with his “cousin”. Some W fans call her that.
    @Kelley and @Brenda are hoping to catch a glimpse of him. They will also post pics here.