Katie Holmes & Suri Hold Hands Before Gymnastics!

Katie Holmes & Suri Hold Hands Before Gymnastics!

Katie Holmes holds hands with her adorable daughter Suri while heading to gymnastics class on Friday (July 12) in New York City’s Chelsea Piers.

Later in the day, the 34-year-old actress donned a cute plaid shirt while running a few errands after eating lunch at a local restaurant in the Big Apple.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Katie Holmes

The day before, Katie and Suri, 7, were spotted walking hand in hand while taking a stroll at Chelsea Piers.

10+ pictures inside of Katie Holmes and Suri holding hands…

katie holmes suri hold hands before gymnastics 01
katie holmes suri hold hands before gymnastics 11
katie holmes suri hold hands before gymnastics 12
katie holmes suri hold hands before gymnastics 13
katie holmes suri hold hands before gymnastics 14

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 710 » Show All

They’re looking great, classy and there are more pics normally, especially one pic in which Suri looks so happy, I’m glad to see her smiling after a tough time.

serious question- why is she so drawn to jeans that look absolutely horrible on her? and is she done trying to be fashion designer? haven’t heard about her company for awhile.

@k:

You sound like she did an absolute disaster in the fashion world. In fact, I love her simplicity and it goes very well! Why on earth should she dress like she is on the red carpet? It doesn’t seem a serious question mister/miss “K”. See around you, lot of people dress like that but because she is Katie Holmes that you allow yourself being so … useless in fact? I’ve noticed a trend that is as follows: a day, Holmes dressed badly but people want to put this representation on her everytime even if she looks great! This trend is favored by sheeps who found interesting to continue this trend because everybody has a sake to follow the actual trend (fans of others celebrities, TC’s fans etc.) #Truestory

STOP POSTING PICS OF KIDS!

Wow, Yassine, get a grip. Her jeans are seriously unflattering. It’s bizarre, because there are some great jeans out there. The faded pair make her look frumpy – would love to see her in a darker wash boot cut. You can love her and still open your eyes to the fact that her jeans are unflattering.

@Yassine: You go Yassine. Katie rocks.

Katie has the worst legs in the business.

@k:

Nothing really unflattering, it’s what we call a “jeans”. Open your eyes and see around you, many people dress that kind of jeans, quit being a sheep.

@lr:

you fortunately can comment without having a profil picture ^^.

love that top picture of her in the plaid shirt, just under the header.

Hello. We have just sent link. We are being careful. We have ideas from @Brenda. Do you agree with adding @Elisa and @Sassy? @Elisa seems fine.@Sassy made a request long time ago but do not know her.

JJ is mb can be found on google if you enter certain keywords.
Try to not write their full names or nicknames.
Try to not to use the d or u word for her.
Try not to use any of the names of the 3 main people.
JJ is searchable on google. As much as possible please use generic words or letters such as B and A or W. W is for her last name.
For example, I am going to write something and hope you get it:

B spent time with A in Atl….B met W in london.

Thanks for the link Fiona. This story seems like a good choice.

@Elisa seems like a good poster. I don’t know @Sassy.

Good idea about using letters instead of names. Amazing that this is what it’s come to, isn’t it?

@Fiona: Thanks. Now I feel we work for MI6 or the CIA! I have always wanted to be a secret agent. Thank you B. Can you hold off on those new names?

@Brian: Can you believe it? @Brenda: Good idea!
@Jim: Super secret code to chat about B. I like it!

@Elisa: I think is funny. I don’t know if she is on other board. We can ask @Jules. I think she is French. Here is french article about starts with degrees et B:

Finally, waited, waited, waited last night and this morning for link. Thanks.

@Brian: I also think @Elisa is fine. I thought the leak was okay too.

@May: @TLR got more requests last night and this morning. They stopped at around 11:00am. We think they stopped looking.

Hello! Lets use AS or American S as well.

@Fiona: Thanks for link.
@Anne: Thanks. It looks like B wants a second oscar nodd. American S and Lance A. Maybe just write B.
@Jeanne: Just use B or C .

Hi everyone: I am reposting some posts from yesterday.

@Fiona: Thank @Brenda. I hope she is not still mad at me. I made that joke 2 months ago.

Here:

YAN
Yan @ 08/15/2013 at 12:15 pm

@Rose: Maybe waiting to see if there are any trolls with new list?

I see we are playing musical chairs. I guess Bradley is still in London?
The comments in article below are good with list of possible directors:

Hi. This @ Anne from pmb.
Online and on pmb. Sorry B name written. BC is working on many projects. Just in 12 min. ago

@Jeanna: Remove B’s name in reposts please.

@Fiona: They were actually bombarding you with emails all night?

I’ve been on boards where there were obnoxious troll problems, but NEVER to the extent of what’s going on here.

Unbelievable. You guys must be exhausted.

I posted after @Jeanna and @Anne but post shows up before them.

@Gabriella: I agree
@Zady: Thanks.

GABRIELLA

@Cara @JLaw fan: Hahahaha
No new pic of B so aaaaaaaah

ZADY

Zady @ 08/15/2013 at 4:32 pm

Did we already share this? Good overview. If he gets strong directing projects from W pr, he is smartest.

@Francis: Thanks. I edited. Lets also call the other main person @f.
This is just as a refresher. Her fan is saying she was in I. We were discussing this when L discovered. I edit the friend of friend to @F. He also appears on JJ google search.

Just want to know if B in I as well.

JULES
Jules @ 08/15/2013 at 4:41 pm

@Melissa I’m new o W pmb so i’m sill trying to work out what exactly they speak about bu they are all fighing abou whether W was in Ibiza or not. Some say she was there for one nigh and then left and others are saying she wasn’t there and was with B. They are slating and supporting B i depends what mood you get them in. They all agree though that it’s a real relationship and that she is now the one pulling the strings not him……

@reply | Flag This
Brian @ 08/15/2013 at 4:41 pm

@Jules: Sounds like the usual from the W pmb.

First they like him, then they hate him, and then they like him again!!

If I remember correctly they were claiming all along that W was the one in charge and the relationship was REAL. B taking his cues from an uneducated 21 year old?

Yeah, right. :)
@reply | Flag This
huma @ 08/15/2013 at 4:47 pm

@Melissa: On my W pmb they are fighting. Some say B was in Ibiza with her. Some say not. They fight for no reason. Did @F say B was in Ibiza?
@reply | Flag This
Jules @ 08/15/2013 at 4:50 pm

@Brian I know i sounds a little deluded to me. When i scroll back on their convos they seemed to know about Hawaii very quickly before it was on here actually.
One girl claims to have been in there company at her parents house and said they were very affectionate and were talking about plans for christmas. That i don’t believe!
@reply | Flag This
Brian @ 08/15/2013 at 4:52 pm

@Jules: I don’t believe it either.

I know P2bbe was saying she believed about 3% of the things she read on the W pmb.

@Jeanna: Good idea on @f.
@Brian: Yes. They are so childish. @TLR kept emails. We really think they are under 16. No mb has this craziness.

We are sending @Elisa a link. What about @ddny.

@Anne: Thanks from pmb. I knew he was working on other projects. Pmb said so.

Oh Oh new names, invitations, problems?@Elisa and @ddny fine.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 710 » Show All