Ryan Phillippe: Dinner Out After Fun 'Shreveport' Set Day!

Ryan Phillippe: Dinner Out After Fun 'Shreveport' Set Day!

Ryan Phillippe is surprised to see onlookers as he arrives at one of his favorite restaurants Craig’s on Thursday (July 11) in West Hollywood, Calif.

Earlier in the day, the 38-year-old actor posted a scary pic from the set of his directorial debut Shreveport.

“#fun day on the set of #shreveport…” Ryan tweeted, along with a picture of an alligator being wrangled by a worker! Check out the picture below.

Penny Marshall‘s in this b*tch,” Ryan wrote later in the evening – we wonder if the famed director and Ryan had dinner!

ryan phillippe dinner out after fun shreveport set day 01
ryan phillippe dinner out after fun shreveport set day 02
ryan phillippe dinner out after fun shreveport set day 03
ryan phillippe dinner out after fun shreveport set day 04
ryan phillippe dinner out after fun shreveport set day 05

ABC

Pattycake @ 07/12/2013 at 6:27 pm

Back in El-Lay after a Delaware vacation. Looking just as good as ever.

and the pathetic stalker is here first…anyone shocked?

Uh, I think YOU are the PATHETIC stalker, troll in this case dumb f uck jackie!!!!!!!!

Looking HOTT as ever Mr. Phillippe and waiting on your new flick!

Pattycake @ 07/12/2013 at 7:09 pm

@jackie: I’m afraid I have to agree with @jackie. You seem to have issues with the fact that I like and admire Ryan Phillippe. Sucks to be you.

@Pattycake How’d you know he was in Deleware on vacation? Where was that publicized? Seems a little stalker-ish to me. I’m with Jackie.

@ComeOn: Can you read? I can. If you don’t know where to read, far be it from me….

Me.Phillippe (Spanish) @ 07/13/2013 at 3:43 am

Be careful with Pattycake she is a stalker, like me. The two we have long history of harassment to Ryan Phillippe and so we know where he is and he’s done. *witch laugh* hahahahaha *witch laugh*

Ryan, you still as hot as ever and sharing your adventures on Twitter and Instagram. Both Patty Cake and me have an ****** every time he does. Can’t wait to Shreveport!!!

Dirk_Reese-Fan @ 07/13/2013 at 7:05 am

Fine to see Ryan again!
Obviously he did not do any jogging! Therefore his face is a bit fat.
He needs the beard to compensate his low degree of “face-masculinity.” But that´s OK.
Ryan, do some jogging like Reese!
Gives a better face! Gives a better chin!
On the other hand the rest of his body is – nearly –
at “maximum-masculinity”. Strong arms, strong legs, strong six-pack. Congrats, Ryan! You have the power to carry Paulina all the way to the church on the day you´ll marry her!
The croco on that picture looks biteful. It´s funny, coz´ the arm is not a real one. Of course, it´s not a picture for children. I hope that Deacon does not see this croco-picture. And it´s even not a funny picture
for Ava, I think. It´s a picture for grown-ups.
But Ryan is a good dad and he considers this, I think.
A lot of women do not like horror-movies. Would be good if Pauline would find this croco-picture funny, too. Would be a further harmony between Ryan & Paulina.
Horror-movies do symbolize mens´ masculinity. No wonder that Ryan has fun with this picture.
Ryan-Power-ForeverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrStroooong like a lion, yep !!!

Dirk_Reese-Fan @ 07/13/2013 at 7:07 am

Sorry, of course, I wanted to write “the leg is not a real one.”

He’s hot as always.

Dirk_Reese-Fan @ 07/13/2013 at 11:52 am

@mellow:
Eventually – I repeat eventually – he could have a problem with his neck – caused by his powerful exercises at the gym. And this neck-problem could have an effect on the thickness of his face, too.
Only a relaxed neck can guarantee a good circulation of the blood into
the head and face. Be careful with your neck, when you do your powerful exercises at the gym, Ryan.
Therefore I hope he gets a – nearly – daily neck-massage by Paulina!
(or a woman, whose job it is to give neck-massages)
STRONGEST LION EVERRRR IS RYAN WITH A RELAXED NECK !
(and together with some jogging with the calculation, that jogging can
cause a problem to the knees. If jogging is not the right thing because of the risc of knee-problems it could be replaced by jogging in the water)
But maybe his neck is always excellently relaxed, of course.
JUST LIKE FOR REESE & JIM – JUST THE BEST FOR RYAN & PAULINA, TOO.