Brad Pitt: '12 Years a Slave' Trailer - Watch Now!

Brad Pitt: '12 Years a Slave' Trailer - Watch Now!

Check out Brad Pitt rocking a beard in this newly released trailer for his upcoming film 12 Years a Slave, hitting theaters on Friday, October 18!

The 49-year-old actor was joined in the trailer by Michael Fassbender, Benedict Cumberbatch, Paul Giamatti, Paul Dano, and Chiwetel Ejiofor.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Brad Pitt

12 Years a Slave centers on “Solomon Northup (Ejiofor), a free black man from upstate New York, who is abducted and sold into slavery. Facing cruelty (personified by a malevolent slave owner, portrayed by Fassbender), as well as unexpected kindnesses, Solomon struggles not only to stay alive, but to retain his dignity. In the twelfth year of his unforgettable odyssey, Solomon’s chance meeting with a Canadian abolitionist (Pitt) will forever alter his life.”

Brad Pitt – ’12 Years a Slave’ Trailer

A&E

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 715 » Show All

@Bambi: GET HELP!! You are clearly insane!! Yeah, just stop posting your garbage, Idiot!!

@Bambi:

Brad wouldn’t scr*w you with someone else’s d*ck.

I hope this movie win Best Picture of Oscar.

[~Fug Face Man!ston~] @ 07/15/2013 at 8:26 pm

Oh shiiiit. That’s one hell of a cast. Get those awards ready.

BAH BAH BLAH BLAM:

Nobody gives a flying eff what you think…..in fact don’t think…….you don’t have a knack for it.

Angie&Brad4Ever @ 07/15/2013 at 8:26 pm

Can’t wait for this movie! So many talented actors together, yet this would not have been made if not for Brad.

@Awwwww: from the advanced screenings Michael and Chiwetel have a strong chance. pitt on the other hand was said to be a distraction for the 5 minutes he was on screen. He looks ridiculous and his acting is not of the same caliber as the two leads. My guess is Pitt will continue shoving himself into roles that don’t fit him but will end up helping other names win Oscars. You know what they say, always a bridesmaid…

were the morons @ 07/15/2013 at 8:29 pm

The jealous haters are already on the scene. Instead of being angry at Brad for choosing roles with substance, why don’t you fugly hags write Huvesy and tell him ticky should do the same. But then she sill wouldn’t get cases in any, so that wouldn’t help… It was worth a suggestion for you hags…

I hope that Michael Fassbender shows us his huge cock again!

@Dawne: you’re no passing through but I guess someone has to try when she’s away for the ten minutes a day that she has to poop.

Brad is amazing. His projects are always compelling, diverse, and thought provoking. I love the range of characters he plays. Just like in 2011 with Tree of Life and then Moneyball, 2013 is proving to be just as varied: World War Z and the upcoming The Counselor and Twelve Years a Slave. That’s the mark of a true talent, in my opinion. Brad owns the summer, and he will own the fall too. Bravo, Brad. Bravo.

Well, gotta run! I don’t want to lose my turf on the stroll.

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 07/15/2013 at 8:33 pm

@Blam:

He is not the lead actor stupid. He only played a small part. Maybe Steve McQueen asked Brad to be in the movie because Brad’s company produces this movie. Without Brad, this movie wouldn’t have been made. So STFU.

Jen The HAG @ 07/15/2013 at 8:34 pm

That’s what a paroducer do buy movies for his own production and made it into a film while the dumped one who had her own company ECHO is only in name only the bish can’t even afford to buy one movie to produce for herself coz she knows and everybody knows she don’t know anything about producing and she won’t like to spend her own money .. that is soley for herself and her toyboy bwahahhah!! The name of her company is ver apt ALL ECHO ..ECHO and NOTHING ..bwahahahhahhh!!!

Yes, Brad is amazing…….and the bankrupt minded troll hijacks my name…..oh, you are so clever cretin. Same shiit different post. Go and play with your Barbie and pretend she is Ticky, but make sure you put her in hooker heels and a mini with big hair……and you can pretend Ken is Brad and then you can only drink half that forty ouncer tonight to get to sleep.

for the record @ 07/15/2013 at 8:35 pm

Blam, tasmin, awww,creotrice, Jen the hag, Bambi, all the same troll.

Oscar contender obviously, Brad continues producing and starring in amazing films. wwz is a huge summer hit, TYAS will be awards contender. btw, Brad in these retro costumes reminds me of him in Legends Of The Fall.

WOW- I knew it would be a great movie BUT this trailer is just amazing!

This movie is not just going to be great AWESOME! I can’t wait to see it.

@were the morons: the only thing I would be jealous of is the connections he has created through the production company he basically bought off his ex wife. I mean, he proves time and time again that one doesn’t need talent once you own a production company. maybe the bizarro hold he has over people that force them to defend him so vigorously. I need that. I need a team to back me up like that. Other than that, I can grow real hair, that looks like real hair and not horse hair, and I think my acting would be better than his but who’s wouldn’t?

I think you’re jealous of the attention that Michael Fassbender and chiwetal Ejiofor are going to receive for this movie produced By Anistons ex production company. Thanks Brad pitt for helping some brothers out. Can’t wait to see Fassy take home that Prize. The pitt fans will be seething with jealousy and crying about how it was Brad who is the real winner because his cgi movie did so well and his baby machine has Great new Boobies. Tehehehe

@Jones: YES!! Brad is a really GOOD actor, i mean… i don’t always like his movies, BUT i must to admit that he is a very compelling, diverse and TALENTED actor!! No offense, BUT Johnny Depp should learn from Brad’s ability to be a diverse actor and NOT playing the same f*ucking role again and again and again!!

@Dawne: #33

Bless your heart… Sad that you don’t get to see one at home!!!

That should,be post 34

We should feel some compassion for the pain the trolls are in….it is non stop great news about the Royal couple …….has to be trying for their weak minds and empty souls…..and what do the poor dears have to look forward to; WE ARE THE MORONS. Hope y’all stick around when the reviews start streaming in….and the box office results……..whaddya figger……….an opening that will leave Heat in the dust? Same genre only it has the real Sweetheart in it not the PR hijacked title holder……America’s SweetHo…….

Any fans want to throw out some opening numbers for the hactresses latest dud?

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 07/15/2013 at 8:41 pm

@for the record:

I didn’t know Blam is Tampon. Otherwise, I wouldn’t have responded to this moron troll who park her @zz here 24/7 repeating the same BS.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 715 » Show All