Jake Gyllenhaal & Alyssa Miller: Holding Hands!

Jake Gyllenhaal & Alyssa Miller: Holding Hands!

Jake Gyllenhaal and his new girlfriend Alyssa Miller hold hands while spending the afternoon together on Sunday (July 14) in New York City.

The 32-year-old actor and the 24-year-old model went out for brunch with his mom Naomi Foner and her adorable pet pooch Charlie.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Jake Gyllenhaal

“Brunch time,” Alyssa wrote on Instagram along with a photo of her dog.

Rumors spread last month that Jake and Alyssa were dating after they were spotted together on multiple occasions in the Big Apple.

FYI: Alyssa is wearing a Reformation skirt.

jake gyllenhaal alyssa miller holding hands 01
jake gyllenhaal alyssa miller holding hands 02
jake gyllenhaal alyssa miller holding hands 03
jake gyllenhaal alyssa miller holding hands 04
jake gyllenhaal alyssa miller holding hands 05

Anonymous @ 07/15/2013 at 4:15 pm

So he’s dumped Emily Didonato.
Adam Levine, Leo Dicaprio , who would have thought Jake would complete the trio?

They look good together. Summer love!

@Anonymous: Me! He’s a tool. Pretty soon he’ll be dating 18 year old models.

I wanna see them on the red carpet dressed up in designer clothes – now that will be a sight.

I wonder what his mom thinks about all these young girls he brings around? After all, her husband of over 30 years replaced her with a much younger woman.

He’s a rebound boyfriend. She just broke up with a guy she was living with a few months ago. I’ll be surprised if they are still together by the end of the year.

@celia:
Hold your horses til September :) when his new movies are released.

@Karin:

I’d love me some Jake Gyllenhaal rebound boyfriend.
I’d rebound multiple times ;-)

GingeroftheIsland @ 07/15/2013 at 4:49 pm

Looks weird seeing him with a brunette. So used to him dating blondes.

@Karin: “He’s a rebound boyfriend” this is the best comment that i´ve have seen about jake. Now u said everythink.

Can’t believe she is dating him. She could have any guy in the world and she’s with him? He’s not even that good of an actor and his eyes are really weird. The left one is huge compared to the right. Ugghh

@jen:

girl, U win the internet

i’d “rebound” with Jake G. again and again

i’d let him “rebound” my brains up

He said Taylor was too young for him. This girl is the same age as Taylor. They were both born in 1989.

No wonder he chose her for bearding over feminine Emily Didonato. Easier to pretend he’s making out with a dude….girl looks manly!

I’m still not convinced he’s actually into females.

GreenPeace @ 07/15/2013 at 5:01 pm

I think her dog is cuter than either one of them. I’ll take the dog!

he looks hella busted

He’s the modern day Rock Hudson. Nothing wrong with that. Keep all your fans and do whatever you want.

@Yikes:

Uhm, lets see:
-she’s a sexy model
- he’s an Oscar, Golden Globe nominated actor, BAFTA winner,
rich, famous, hot, still young, nice face, good body, whole family in the industry, well connected in Hollywood

He’s the best she can get.

@Monica: LoL than why’s he with her? oh wait, I know…SEX!!

@Monica: I mean: This is truth.

Poor Jake I hope you know you were second choice.
Alyssa was originally trying to land Leo Dicaprio.
“This A+ list mostly movie actor who is about to take a break was on the receiving end of attention from a SI Swimsuit model not named Kate Upton. The model, who was wearing a top that was kept closed by one simple button at the bottom told the actor that she had worn the top just for him and invited him to reach inside and see if he liked what she had to offer. He took her up on the touching, but that was about it and moved on with his friends like what had happened was a normal occurrence”.

LOVE Jake’s new “girlfriend.” She made us bacon for breakfast – yum!

I miss him and Austin together. Don’t care about any of these lame ass beards…they are all the same. Random models who are desperate for fame.

Man this girl is going to get the publicity even if she didn’t land Leo D. She is either lucky, smart, manipulative or a little of all.

Wish all the best for Jake!

She has really big hands for a girl!

In 15 years he will be dating Matilda Ledger

@Austin: @Rose:

Oh “prairiegirl” and “special k”, still delusional? Still getting off fantasizing about Jake being gay and all your disgusting theories?
Must be tough for you, huh? Don’t stress too much, brace yourself for the day Jake will get married for REAL to Alysa or another woman. You’ll need group support then. LOL

@Geea:
LOL! Jake won’t get married. At least not to a random nobody like this Alyssa chic. And personally I don’t care who he’s dating, I just wish his PR team would stop trying to convince everyone he’s straight.

Toothy 4EVA @ 07/15/2013 at 5:53 pm

Geea didn’t get the memo that like half of the people who frequent gossip blogs think Jake is gay, and she continues to respond (under various names) to all comments questioning his sexuality by accusing them of being the same lone commenter who evidently once posted under the name “PrarieGirl.” Newsflash Geea, there are probably a million of us who know the truth about Toothy Tile. And you won’t be able to single-handedly stamp out Jake’s gay by monitoring blog comments and posting the same thing again and again. Sorry!

Morrissey @ 07/15/2013 at 6:01 pm

Do as I do and scrap your fey ways. Dial a cliche.

I really do think he’s gay, but can’t come out bc it would hurt his movie career. I don’t personally care but there are STILL lots of people out there that think being gay is wrong. A list actors have to be careful and really live 2 separate lives to keep their careers going. Sad but true.

Amber Lynn @ 07/15/2013 at 6:10 pm

Hey I hold hands with my gay boy “friend” all the time in Laguna Beach. Happens all the time here.

Photoshopped @ 07/15/2013 at 6:15 pm

@From Paris: OMG too funny!

If Leo winks twice at her, she’ll be gone in a heartbeat.

This guy is in way over his head again

It will never last

Sex and Publicity are what is happening

They have sex and she get publicized

Again the girl is barely out of college

Date somebody in your own age group ya dimwit.

this girl is going to make out like a bandit. everybody’s going to know who she is now.

Millions?? ROTFL
There are exactly 6 of you. “Prairiegirl” twitter account has 5 followers. It doesn’t get more lame.
Special K and Prairiegirl’s blog has 6 commenters: the 2 of them, Methodical Muster, seeweed, realme or whatever, can’t remember all usernames.
Only 6 nutjobs on that blog since “Brokeback Mountain”, no matter how many comments Prairiegirl (who is actually a gay man) posts 24/7. But you know this as you are obviously one of them.

vince in brooklyn @ 07/15/2013 at 6:47 pm

@Geea: get a life!! borrow one if you have to!!

Who is this lame “6 commenters” person who keeps coming on talking about people we don’t even know? If you work for Jake give it up. Plenty of people know about Toothy and Goose and Jake being gay. We remember his boyfriend, Austin Nichols too, who is currently on Showtime’s Ray Donovan.. I have little doubt these two actors are still together, deep in the closet. I see Jake is still hanging around with his controlling, looney mother as well.

She looks like Anne Hathaway (when Anne had long hair.)

Geez By now everyone have figured this guy is not gay please let give up and get a life!

PR don't Work @ 07/15/2013 at 7:06 pm

So bored with Jake and his PR team. Same old crap. Well at least this SI model will be getting lots of gigs plus what she already has. She’s going to make lots more money now.

I guess that she signed the bearding contract, then.

@Geea:Yes I saw their creepy blog, that bunch of crazy psychotic

poor Jake! What did he do to deserve these “fans”?

Adam levine BFF @ 07/15/2013 at 7:11 pm

HMM his BFF Adam Levine dates SI Swim suit models… how long will this last?

@Paul: @boring: Yeah just like they figured out Rock Hudson. He was straight too.

Well hello there handsome. Nice to see you out and about in NY.

PG m&m tom etc stop

rest now people!

She’s getting all this publicity. I never even heard of her before a few weeks ago.

holy shi* @ 07/15/2013 at 7:29 pm

she’s beautiful!!!

Alyssa is super gorgeous. Her career has stalled, though. 24 isn’t young for a model people haven’t really heard of. Most of her semi-big gigs were 3-5 years ago. Thought she was destined for the SI cover in ’12 but Kate Upton got in the way, and again this year. Next year the cover will probably go to a younger model. Don’t mean to be rude, but Alyssa frankly needs a high-profile romance if she wants a career boost at this point. This one with Jake might be a fauxmance, a PR-romance.

If your rich and famous why wouldn’t you date as many as young, hot women as you can? If he wasn’t, rich or famous would she be with him? I think Leo, Clooney and all these guy know what the deal is.

@Duranie: hi Kismet girl! Why do not you tell us about when you lived in Soho Tribeca etc?lol

Weird how posts about Jake bring out the crazies. That or his publicist REALLY wants to sell this hookup so people will finally stop referring to his last girlfriend as Taylor Swift!

Now I’m not saying she’s a gold digger……

If he was just some dude she wouldn’t give him a second look. These models go for the money guys. What else is new??

Now it’s gonna be the model hook-ups for Jakey. Bleeaahhh…..

Where did her arm go in pic #3?

@Mel: Jake is kissing her hand

Budget Chic @ 07/15/2013 at 8:42 pm

Wait. She shops at Target? Maybe next time she’s there she can pick Jake up a new baseball cap – that one must stink!

Actually I think they’re a good match. He’s a so-so actor and she’s a so-so model. The only reason Jake’s in the biz is his parents are both in it. That goes for his sister too. They pretty much had it handed to them.

@Budget Chic: The only time he doesn’t look like he stinks is when he’s all cleaned up for some awards show. Most of the time he looks like a bum.

@how nice: Nice touch for the paps NOT

Budget Chic @ 07/15/2013 at 9:26 pm

@Teresa that is soooo much of Hollywood these days. How do people “make it?” Family connections or sex tapes! If this gal wants to climb the ladder and use Jake to do it, why not. He used the other lady walking right next to them – his Mom! (who should not be wearing those shorts next to Alyssa’s fine legs BTW)

It has to work, they have matching eyebrows!

Budget Chic @ 07/15/2013 at 9:32 pm

@Mel I think he is scratching his beard because it itches because he forgot to take a shower.

They make a beautiful couple. Long term or short term, they’re nice to look at.

He’s ugly and I don’t even know who she is. Why so many comments?

Bad Genes @ 07/15/2013 at 9:52 pm

Jake’s mom is hideous. In fact that whole family is except for Peter and he’s related only by marriage.

gay, gay, gay @ 07/15/2013 at 10:01 pm

Jake’s management,
this fugly woman was the best beard you could find?!?
LMAO!!!

Jake is a nice unpretentious guy and a sensitive actor. Alyssa seems nice too. Both are good-looking and they have common friends: she’s friend with Adam Levine’s GF. Jake and Adam Levine are friends since kindergarten. It could work.

@78: obssesed much? why the desperation?
saying it 3 times doesn’t make it true
it just shows your paranoia

@lucia: Nope. Adam Levine is 34 and that model he’s boinking is only 21. Jake is the same. It’s all about sex, money and publicity with them all.

she posted a video going to some shoot in Australia and when asked how she made the flight she said plenty of drugs! then she said oh am I allowed to say that? Duhhhh

friendship @ 07/15/2013 at 10:28 pm

Not everything is about publicity. That Jake and Adam Levine are friends since elementary school (not kindergarten) is true fact. Their lifetime friendship since age 10 (or so) is not for publicity. That they are both artists is also true. People have real bonds that can make a difference in relationships.

@friendship: So that’s what you call them? Adam Levine is a no talent tool and so is Gyllenhaal. I’ve had friends since childhood, lots of people have… big deal.

She’ll be history in a month anyway. Jake will move on to some other vag.

I think were just heated that Jake is off the market… All I can hope for is that he is just happy with these “relationships” he was been having with random models recently

ahhh for the good old days when he looked so sweet and happy with Kirsten. can’t believe that was only a few years ago.

First the rumors, then the sightings but no pics, her posts on twitter that never really showed “him”, then him with her dog, now him with her. Good job Jake’s reps. hope he pays you well.

he would have to give you that @ 07/16/2013 at 12:28 am

@Rob: It is not true there have been several photos

@he would have to give you that: Where are other photos please? I’ve only seen her photos alone or her little dog. There are others with Jake?

I wonder why she split up with Bijorn? He’s a photographer and seemed like they had a lot in common. I think they share custody of the dog Charlie.

any guy who wears a pinkie ring is a little strange

at least she won’t write some silly songs about him when they break up

Three. Dollar. Bill.

oh gawd not this phony dumbass again

Oh man she’s way too hot for this guy. Something tells me she’s going to get bored and move on.

Loves gossip @ 07/16/2013 at 3:44 am

How tall is Toothy anyway? He would make a great Wolverine replacement.

prairiegirl @ 07/16/2013 at 4:25 am

I see the paid PR trolls are earning their crumbs. LOLLLLLLLLL

Got some news for you – I’m not going anywhere!

South America @ 07/16/2013 at 9:10 am

I think he is doing the same mistake that he did with Taylor, everythink too intense. With Taylor she was with him and his Family in thanksgiving and now this with his mother eat brunch and walking to do some PDA. I just wonder what kind of conversation his leggy lingerie/SI model girlfriend make with jake´s mom.. And Well done Jake! now she can get more modeling gigs, with your help

He’s sickening
What a fake

@he would have to give you that: These are the 1st PR photos of them. The ones in her Twitter account show like his hand with the gay pinkie ring, the stupid ball cap in her suitcase, him trying to be a chef but his head’s down so you can’t see his ugly face. Dumb hints like that. No photos of them together showing their faces until these.

She has a huge mouth and you know what that means!

@Isabel . I say Bradley Cooper is not into females.

today her twitter pic is at a doctor’s office. uhoh hope she’s not preggers.

Her former boyfriend, photographer Bjorn Looss took some really nice topless photos of her. she says she wants to get in to acting, so I’m guessing that’s why she’s hanging around with Jake right now.

I honestly don’t see what is so great about this guy…

@Bad Genes:
While Heath Ledger’s family is beautiful!
Awesome genes ^_^

@ella: she was with her ex for over 2 years and latest pics with him as of this march. they were still living in the same building as of last month. jake can open some doors for her in the acting biz if she even has a shred of talent.

Disgusting @ 07/16/2013 at 5:01 pm

They don’t even belong on the same page headline as classy Will & Kate!

I can’t stand him. Hope she takes him to the cleaners.

I watched a video of her when it first broke that they were dating and… no. She will not be ‘acting’ anytime soon. She talks through her nose, for reals. nails… chalkboard…

@Shar: Agree. She’s got looks but not a good speaking voice.

I think they look good together. It’s nice to see him with a Brunette and not someone who is in show business. I wonder if she’s Jewish too?

It does seem he hangs out with his mother a lot is she a chaperone on this trip?

@madmax: I don’t think it matters what race she is because Jake is just playing the field with these models right now and having a good time being a ladies man. I can see him going the same route as Leo and Clooney.

Well, she kind of talks like Fran Drescher so maybe she is Jewish or part Jew like Jake.

SiouxSoho @ 07/17/2013 at 5:07 pm

She was trying to land Leo? Leo likes blonds.

@SiouxSoho: so does Jake…Kirsten, Reese, Taylor etc…

Another fling for Jake. He’s probably having a lot of fun.

Hey I think the celebs that don’t marry are really smart because most of them end up divorced anyway. Avoids a lot of messy paperwork and lawyers. Let Jake have his fun, stay single and happy.

jake isn’t working right now and this model is a great way to spend the summer. these girls love to party and I’m sure he’s having a ball.

she just signed on with a new agency. more exposure. I don’t see her staying with slouch shoulders very long.

Anyone who’s friends with Adam Levine should be avoided in the dating dept .

@barb: Well said.

@barb: I second that.
They are toe jam.

a beauty like her is not going to hang around with him very long. she will be gone all over the world doing magazine shoots and meeting better guys.

I guess I’m the only one who liked him with Taylor. They could have been a power couple and both in show biz. This model is only 5 months older than Taylor. I’ve seen her in videos and she doesn’t seem any more mature acting either.

don’t like them together but probably won’t last long anyways

they were out and about again sunday minus her dog

@Rose: And you don’t think it’s anything to do with Jake still needing to be seen out with young, quickly replaceable females all the time? Btw, the flowery eulogy from ‘her father’ was just embarrassing. Who calls their own daughter ‘phenomenal looking’? Lol. What a PR grab.

@Angie: I still can’t believe there are people that actually buy Taylor and Jake. It was the biggest phoney since his last phoney.

I think this girl will help promote his 2 upcoming films. good pr move.

@Umm: all the girls are a phony pr stunt because he’s gay everybody knows that by now. some day when he career is done he might come out or maybe will stay in the closet forever like lots of gay folks.