Chris Brown: BTE All-Star Kickoff Party After Court Appearance

Chris Brown: BTE All-Star Kickoff Party After Court Appearance

Chris Brown flashes a big smile as he arrives at the 2013 BTE All-Star Celebrity Kickoff Party held at the Playboy Mansion on Monday (July 15) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

That same day, the 24-year-old entertainer suited up to make his court appearance, where a judge revoked his probation after reviewing the details of his recent hit-n-run case.

“Love you Team Breezy. I hope people can actually see the truth,” Chris wrote on his Twitter account that day. “My cross is heavy but God gives me the strength to carry it. Be beautiful and great.”

chris brown bte all star kickoff party after court appearance 01

• Lilly Ghalichi has been fired from Shahs of Sunset- TMZ
  • Watch Mel Gibson talk about Shia LaBeouf - Gossip Cop
  • Check out a new clip of Ashley Tisdale in Young & Hungry- Just Jared Jr
  • Stevie Nicks is going to be an adviser on The Voice- Huffington Post
  • Andrea Calle shows off her assets at the beach- Hollywood Tuna

Love The Shoes @ 07/16/2013 at 4:33 pm

He means all the small g-od(s). He must because I know how he’s living and it’s seriously not blessed by Yahweh.

The Truth: Beaten women carry a heavy cross. You are just a thug with a chip on your shoulder.

SunnyAutumnn @ 07/16/2013 at 4:46 pm

Continue your probation and bettering your life. Forget the very judgmental people on here, for they are without sin and their family is perfect.

YUCK. This woman beater should be be in prison. What is wrong with this world. A woman can make a warning shot in the air, because of her abusive man and gets jail time, but a woman beater gets probation. Chris Brown makes me sick.

You’re a selfish a s s who is a professional in blaming others, for **** that you did.

Why YOU dont start to be ‘beautiful and great’??? Take your own advice woman beater.

******* I N G woman beater. He is such a selfish jerk full of self-pity. Never takes responsibility for his own actions.

LooseLipz @ 07/16/2013 at 6:13 pm

@Daniel:

Amen. Ugly SOB.

Oh Yeah!!! @ 07/16/2013 at 7:58 pm

Glad you dumped rihanna chris, it was a great decision!
I think this crap of your probation being revoked is revenge of the bitter rihanna!

Double Standard @ 07/16/2013 at 8:33 pm

Some of you commenters should jump over to the Emma Roberts post to spread the love of your posts or does beating on someone only apply to men and not women?

@Double Standard: Did Chris Brown beat her up, too?

@Oh Yeah!!!: Lmao I didn’t realize you knew the story behind it all. You must be behind the scenes when it all happen. Chris is ruining himself. And I really do think he needs to listen to his own advice too. Like what is wrong with him?

@Oh Yeah!!!: You’re as stupid as your fave Chris Woman Beater Brown. Of course all judges in the world are plotting against Chris Brown, because he is an innocent saint …. NOOOOT. I guess the revoke of probation is more because of the truth about him, that Chris Brown is a woman beating moron who keeps continuing being trashy with bottle fights, car-park fights, hit and runs …..

WhatAnIdiot @ 07/17/2013 at 10:44 am

Chris Brown is constantly in trouble. He got more legal trouble in the last 4 years than others have in half their lifes. I mean seriously, if you have the luck to get only probation for this violent act, then stay the f away from trouble. Dont act like you would be a real thug who isnt afraid of prison, while you’re frightened of facing jail time like you should be. He is such an idiot.

Mary Raymond @ 08/04/2013 at 1:22 pm

very crazy chris brown , you are very single. you don’t have any woman in your life. if you are the only man in this whole wide world i mary raymond will tell you that i don’t need you very crazy chris brown in my whole life forever and ever rest of my life. very crazy chris brown may my GOD JESUS Christ destroy you very crazy chris brown with everlasting destroysion.you are a very big criminal and a very fake person. very crazy chris brown you belong to jail. and you should be in the jail.

Mary Raymond @ 08/04/2013 at 1:23 pm

very crazy chris brown leave me mary raymond alone. i’m not your wife, i’m not your girl friend, i’m not your finance, im not in a relationship with you very crazy chris brown. chris brown you are lieing on me mary raymond say that you are in a relationship with me while i’m not in a relationship with you very crazy chris brown. you bring problems in my marriage between me mary raymond and my priceless forever love husband my love Usher Raymond. chris brown your life is full of problems and you are a very big criminal and a very fake person. very crazy chris brown you belong to jail. and you should be in the jail. i’m not you very crazy chris brown and rihanna and karrueche tran and Nicki Minaj and other ladys you are using lieing on me mary raymond saying that you are in a relationship with me mary raymond while i’m not in a relationship with you very crazy chris brown.very crazy chris brown may my GOD JESUS Christ destroy you very crazy chris brown with everlasting destroysion.you are a very big criminal and a very fake person. very crazy chris brown you belong to jail. and you should be in the jail.