Watch Tom Cruise Give Acting School Graduation Speech

Watch Tom Cruise Give Acting School Graduation Speech
  • Tom Cruise surprises acting students with a graduation speech…check it out! – Huffington Post
  • Television shows mock Zimmerman trial decision – The Hollywood Reporter
  • The cast of Teen Beach Movie hits up GMAJust Jared Jr
  • Kanye West‘s clothing line sells out – Entertainment Weekly
  • Johnny Depp takes a funny pic with a little girl – DListed
  • Kelly Brook works it – Hollywood Tuna
  • Stephen Amell posts shirtless pic – Towleroad
  • DVDs & Blu-rays Released This Week

• Evil Dead, starring Jane Levy and Shiloh Fernandez, is about five friends who find a Book of the Dead leads them to unwittingly summon up demons living in the nearby woods.
  • 42, starring Chadwick Boseman and Harrison Ford, is about the real life story of Jackie Robinson and his history-making signing with the Brooklyn Dodgers under the guidance of team executive Branch Rickey.
  • Bullett to the Head, starring Sylvester Stallone and Jason Momoa, is about a New Orleans hitman and a Washington D.C. detective who form an alliance in order to bring down their common enemy.

Sincerely concerned @ 07/16/2013 at 8:09 pm

He seems just ….normal. What the heck happened?

Sincerely concerned @ 07/17/2013 at 8:54 am

But then nobody ever suspected anything of Ariel Castro either for a decade.

Sincerely concerned @ 07/17/2013 at 8:59 am

I could so see him playing the predator(Ariel Castro) in a movie of those 3 girls kidnapped for a decade in Cleveland.

@Sincerely concerned:

Let’s not exaggerate. Tom Cruise is just an eccentric and INSECURE man, not a murderer. All he is doing post-Katie, is desperate to have a better image in the USA. He’s like Jackson, he married the profession, obsessed with image and crazy for fame. It is a disease. let’s hope the 4th wife. (He should stay only in dating, it is cheaper).

@Sincerely concerned:

In other post, you say for me.
@Anne: #33 – how the Frank do I know. U are a nut case.
You offended me. I also have the right to express my opinion. Just do not speak in riddles.

TC is awesome

Sincerely concerned @ 07/17/2013 at 9:18 pm

@Anne: I agree that I exaggerated. It was only to illustrate my point that what a person does or does not do can effect another more than they realize. There has got to be more to it for Katie to get soul custody of Suri. My comment on pesto recipe was to only to say to the posters, “Lighten Up”. Katie and Suri r interesting to watch but some of the posts were getting too intrusive, in my opinion….. Your response to my comment felt obnoxious. Glad u clarified that it wasn’t.

Sincerely concerned @ 07/17/2013 at 9:21 pm

@Anne: Kiss for you seems down right odd. I’m happily married but thanks=;~)

Sincerely concerned @ 07/18/2013 at 7:48 am

Anne, you scared everone off this website. What a hoot!

Sincerely concerned @ 07/18/2013 at 9:30 am

If u put the following into an equation, I believe u have something creepy possibly even sinister going on: Leah Remini’s latest comment, John Travolta allegations and Tom. Hey, call me paranoid but at least nothing gets past me. Maybe I am more spot on with my #3 comment than I’d like to know. Maybe there is not murding in the physical sense but in the soul.

@Sincerely concerned:
I’m single and straight. , Kisses again to you and your husband.

Courty101 @ 08/15/2013 at 7:59 am

***RING’S OVER RING’S*** hi is Allen V. Osborne or Anwtuan still with your Agency for Allen hit 42873-112 and Antwuan hit 2278 *Coffee ahhh. black* ***RING’S OVER RING’S*** GAY MAFIA A LOT OF GIRL’S . . A LOT OF TAPE’S . .

Courty101 @ 08/24/2013 at 9:00 pm

***EVERYTIME WE MEET . . IT’S THE SAME OLD THING INCOMPLETE . .*** Bruce Weber word for word ; : : hey Courty go over N.W. 79th Street a little bit more your get off the record and have it HAHA WE ALL GAVE UP NOTHING! WE ALL GRABBED IT ALL AND GAVE UP NOTHING! HAHA HAHAHAHA! GOODBYE EVERYONE! GOODBYE EVERYONE! GOODBYE . . AUTO ASIA BEATLE’S . .

Courty101 @ 08/26/2013 at 1:33 pm

uhm I got this try **RC . . AAAHHH. John Gotti’s there Gravano’s there N.W. 79th Street Crack **ore’s are there “we all GIVE UP NOTHING!” the Razor Wire some imagerys ahhh.