Gisele Bundchen: Flower Power Shopper!

Gisele Bundchen: Flower Power Shopper!

Gisele Bundchen shows off her flower power in a floral top while out shopping on Wednesday afternoon (July 17) in Los Angeles.

The 32-year-old supermodel is celebrating her upcoming 33rd birthday by asking some fan questions and giving away some lingerie!

“Would you like to learn a secret, beauty tip or curiosity about Gisele and also compete for a Gisele BΓΌndchen Intimates lingerie?” her team asked on Facebook. “Then celebrate her birthday by asking a question in this special app until July 20. Gisele will answer 33 questions throughout the month and if your question is answered, you will get a set of Gisele BΓΌndchen Intimates lingerie.”

FYI: Gisele is wearing rag & bone’s Skinny White w/ Holes.

gisele bundchen flower power shopper 01
gisele bundchen flower power shopper 02
gisele bundchen flower power shopper 03
gisele bundchen flower power shopper 04
gisele bundchen flower power shopper 05

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

SO BEAUTIFUL !!!!

She is always so natural and beautiful

33: Getting up there.

Diliana von Bork @ 07/17/2013 at 7:45 pm

She looks beautiful. I like her style, but I would not wear this outfit. It’s not my style.
Her underwear collection is beautiful, but it’s very expensive. I saw the pictures on the website. But my opinion doesn’t matter because I like cheap underwear… haha
I want to know some things about her, not only one thing.

Dilana is sooo dumb @ 07/17/2013 at 7:57 pm

@Diliana von Bork:

Of course you would not wear this outfit…you are probably fat and have some really wide hips…God, the jealousy…

She is lovely- she seems to have her priorities right. She is a great mom and wife as far as I can tell and also committed to health and peace. Good person! any mean ppl are just jealous!

snap crackle pop @ 07/17/2013 at 8:32 pm

She looks amazing here- body, hair style, everything. Technically, I don’t like that top, or the distressed knees on her pants. But, she looks better in it than anyone else could, probably ever. :)

Diliana von Bork @ 07/17/2013 at 8:34 pm

@Dilana is sooo dumb: No, I am very slim and I don’t have wide hips, but I don’t like that shirt. (I am sure fat people can wear that shirt.)
Jealousy? Are you crazy? You need a treatment. Now I am fat, jealous and I have “really wide hips” just because I would not wear that shirt?

Diliana von Bork @ 07/17/2013 at 8:51 pm

@snap crackle pop: You don’t like that top? Sorry, but according to “Dilana is sooo dumb” (#5) you are fat, and jealous. (Just kidding.)

Littlestar @ 07/17/2013 at 9:54 pm

Gi always beautiful.

Love the blue blossoms top. No kidding, last night I was watching Gisele in her Taxi movie made in 2004; when suddenly I realized that I had the worst case of blue balls in years.

Beauty advice….from a man???

Diliana is beyond dumb @ 07/18/2013 at 5:16 am

@Diliana von Bork:

With this comment you proved that you are not only fat and jealous, you are stupid too. Way to go!

@Diliana is beyond dumb: I feel sorry for you…. grow up!

@Pathetic–I UNEQIVOCALLY AGREE with your comment. “@Diliana is beyond dumb!” Diliana is either OBTUSE bundchen using an “alias,” or Diliana is “a wannabe” who wishes: “TO LOOK LIKE bundchen…MANLY!”

This person is beyond “growing up”. It would take YEARS OF ‘MATURITY’ for Diliana to “GROW UP!” Diliana’s comments reminded me of a GREAT quote: “MINDS should NEVER be CLOSED!” To LATE for Diliana;-)

Waiting to cross Hwy.410 at Jiffy Lube Thursday, a no.720 Ace Taxi drove by, going east.

@uhhh…”Enough!,” said;-)

The most famous 900 line call-me girl in the world showed up in an amazing blue balls number Thursday, right after my above no.9 posting rolled out. Looks like it is definitely time to get out my trout fishing fly-rod, at:

love her!!!!

Frozoid's Mom @ 07/19/2013 at 5:30 pm

@Frozoid: That’s about 3 points higher than your IQ. HAHAHAHA

Birthday Girl @ 07/19/2013 at 5:33 pm

GORGEOUS.
Happy (early) birthday, ✨Gisele🌟.
πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Great outfit. I love everything about it.

Does anyone noticed that she is wedding ringless ?? not a haters , just curious

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All