Olivier Martinez: Grocery Shopping After French Wedding!

Olivier Martinez: Grocery Shopping After French Wedding!

Olivier Martinez rocks a bright orange Denver Broncos shirt while getting some items at the grocery store on Wednesday afternoon (July 17) in Los Angeles.

The 47-year-old actor married his girlfriend Halle Berry over the weekend in a wedding in France. Congratulations to the happy couple again!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Olivier Martinez

Halle and Olivier were spotted arriving back in the United States with her daughter Nahla the day before after tying the knot.

FYI: Olivier is wearing Levi‘s jeans.

10+ pictures inside of Olivier Martinez grocery shopping after his wedding…

olivier martinez grocery shopping after french wedding 01
olivier martinez grocery shopping after french wedding 02
olivier martinez grocery shopping after french wedding 03
olivier martinez grocery shopping after french wedding 04
olivier martinez grocery shopping after french wedding 05
olivier martinez grocery shopping after french wedding 06
olivier martinez grocery shopping after french wedding 07
olivier martinez grocery shopping after french wedding 08
olivier martinez grocery shopping after french wedding 09
olivier martinez grocery shopping after french wedding 10

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Alcoholic

I see marriage has not changed his style much.

Why should marriage change his style? As long as Halle is happy with him, haters can fall back.

A giant baguette.. could he be any more cliche? lol

uhhh..... @ 07/17/2013 at 8:36 pm

She obviously couldn’t do any better.

just saying @ 07/17/2013 at 8:38 pm

dirty alcoholic is back

I see that the miserable haters are out in force. Halle is richer and prettier than you, and has a man who loves her and her daughter.

Unbelievable…… My friend Lynn has just married to a handsome black man.
They met through ~~MīxedŚingle.Çoм ~~Here is most successful Interracial online dating site for black and white singles share their life and love with friends online. It is a nice dạting service for Interracial singles to find their romantic soul mate.. You can meet (lawyers,busy professionals, CEO,benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….). If you are single , Try a try.
7569

Cindy Laaper @ 07/17/2013 at 10:17 pm

@Stella: And it pains you that you can’t do anything about it but sit there and type, “you are haters!” “You are jealous that she is prettier than you” blah blah blah. I’m taking bets on how long these two will stay married, the custody battle, the battle over her money (which he will drain that bank account dry) and when she will accuse him of abuse, racism, you know…basically the same game she’s been playing in her sick mind since she was young. The difference is she is old now and has met someone who looks very mean…look at his face. Does that look like a sober man to you?

No Al-Anon for Halle @ 07/17/2013 at 10:52 pm

One thing is for sure, Halle probably wouldn’t go to Al-Anon (unless going through the motions)–bc then she would have to take responsibility and work on herself.

@Stella I’m with you, down with the Halle haters, they said she wouldn’t even marry shows how much they know. Now their trying to slander Olivier, unlike that loser Gabriel he has money.

@yuck fou, your an alcoholic, can I prove it no, but neither can you do so with Olivier. @just saying hi, how are you doing, didn’t know you could recognize an alcoholic by just looking at a picture, must take one to know one, and take a bath too, I can tell your dirty just by your post.

@Shelbe: not them…I can. I have been clean and sober for over 20+ years. 2-3 x after the fight he was seen going to Gil Turners an infamous liquor store on the Sunset Strip (on JJ and several other sites) open Mon -Sun 7/8 am to 2 am all disheveled unshaven, shoes untied etc. I guarantee you he wasn’t just getting smokes (can get at CVS, gas station , etc).

@Shelbe: I have been notorious for doing my share of bashing Halle’s gay/bi paid sperm donor here, her old imdb page, and elsewhere.

Buying groceries to cook for pregnant wife. Awww

funny pix him walking out with the stick of bread, i think we saw that same pix two weeks ago if im not mistaken lol funnyshizzels

not true OM is a drunk @ 07/17/2013 at 11:46 pm

@not true: let me know if you want links or you can check JJ in Nov/Dec and your beloved DMUK etc yourself right after the fight.

Since you know more about the whole situation about Halle, Gabe and Olivier and that all of Halle’s bashing was true, do you believe in Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy and of course, The Great Pumpkin?

groundcontrol @ 07/18/2013 at 12:37 am

I swear he has the same palor and look I see in meth addicts. I guess the French don’t age well.

Mental Case Shelbe @ 07/18/2013 at 12:57 am

Do us all a favor……….check yourself in somewhere.
There is a crazy person on the loose watching your every move Halle.

just saying @ 07/18/2013 at 3:29 am

@Shelbe I have the right to speak my mind just like of you so shut up

I think I'm gonna puke @ 07/18/2013 at 5:21 am

Just need to point out that he is wearing the same jeans all the time…I know it’s been discussed but those jeans hurt my eyes…urghhhhh…

siennagold @ 07/18/2013 at 6:14 am

He doesn’t look handsome nowadays

@ Shelbe, You are on here constantly repeating gossip like it was the gospel truth so if you believe some gossip then you must believe it all. You cannot just cherry pick to suit Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez. How about this GOSSIP Shelbe: Olivier Martinez is not a wealthy man but is violent and is only famous for the women in his life. He made Kylie have her cancer treatment in France to suit him even though her family/friends live in Australia, making him look like a total control freak. He dumped her by phone & the move to France was more about him being homesick than it was about problems with paparazzi which makes them both look like liars. He had to pay Gabriel Aubrys legal & medical bills after the fight which makes him look like the guilty party. Halle Berry was also reprimanded for her role in fight. She fell out with her family over lies she told.. There were at least three hit and runs. You have posted over and over all the negative gossip about Gabriel Aubry and ignored the above but I could go on. Is any of this true?……. I have no idea and neither do you! Take it ALL with a pinch of salt, I don’t care for any it but it comes from the exact same GOSSIP sites you get your so called facts from. Check for yourself but I’m betting you will choose not to believe any of this but why would you since it doesn’t exactly fit in with your idealistic image of these people. They are not as perfect as you portray them and probably have said/done things they are not all that proud of but who the hell hasn’t . No I’m not a hater, I wish happiness for them all but your posts do sicken me. Make sure you read this properly before you reply back like a raging lunatic. At least 90% if not more of gossip is said to be untrue – you should be aware of that. .

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All