Zachary Quinto & Jonathan Groff Split

Zachary Quinto & Jonathan Groff Split

Zachary Quinto and Jonathan Groff have ended their relationship after over a year together.

The actors “remain friends” and there is “nothing salacious” to the story, according to Gossip Cop. In fact, Zach reportedly went to see Jon on stage recently, despite quietly breaking up in the spring.

Zachary came out of the closet back in 2011 and confirmed his relationship with Jonathan the next year. They were last photographed together back in September in Los Angeles.

ARE YOU SAD that Zachary Quinto and Jonathan Groff called it quits?

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
snap crackle pop @ 07/17/2013 at 6:28 pm

I find it always sad when people breakup but, it’s nice that they are mature enough to stay friends.

:( ^^ I agree….

Sad but they lasted longer than I thought.

SunnyAutumn @ 07/17/2013 at 8:23 pm

i just thew up in my mouth. I know so, 2007.

I agree — sad when a couple breaks up, but Zach & Jonathan are being nice about this, no mud-flinging. Wish them both well.

They broke up? They were never together. The contract must have expired!

i’m so sorry but YES!!! i agree with “Lolz” lol. so…….what’s chris pine up to??

correction @ 07/18/2013 at 4:54 am

Quinto and Groff were “together” for almost 3 years not “over a year” and ZQ never confirmed the relationship. not in that dumb OUT magazine article or anywhere else. Grinto was based entirely on gossip, staged photo ops and fake tweets. Unbelievable!!

@Finally #8
“what’s chris pine up to??”
consoling his friend in his time of sorrow of course! that’s what good friend are for. right? :)

Zachary Quinto is supposed to have a new bf Miles Mcmilan.
err… WHO?? so i check up. big mistake. guy is some unknown model (haha) and looks like an underage girl. omg ewww.

daniel castaƱeda @ 07/18/2013 at 10:28 am

if unfortunate but either way life goes for both

so sad… :’( but happy hey are friends.

British Latin American @ 07/18/2013 at 4:07 pm

Sad, but they will be okay.

Cringe: your comment was snobby, shallow, and ridiculous. Whether or not Zac is with this model or not all that matters are his feelings for the man, not what he looks like or how well-known he may or may not be.

@British Latin American
Oh yeah? Last I heard I’m entitled to my opinion and in case you forgot this is a gossip blog so get off your damn high horse! i agree with others who say this whole relationship was a set up so don’t tell me about Quinto’s “feelings” – for any of them. sheesh!

Amanda Frances and Miles Mcmillan.
Two unknown models. both 23 and looking for some publicity.
Interesting non?

@cringe:

Zach likes younger pretty boys, that guy Colton “I was never gay that was a huge mixup” Haynes used to be his rent boy.

@yeah:
Don’t know if Zach Q has a penchant for pretty younger boys or not but Colton is pretty. Milly Mc is just gross. IMO of course, before I get called “snobby, shallow and ridiculous”!!

@Lolz: @correction: Gay guys have fake boyfriends? Why would that be? I’m not doubting what you’re saying, I’m just curious.

British Latin American @ 07/19/2013 at 2:13 pm

@cringe: Of course you make no sense? Why would their relationship be fake in the first place? Silly children.

Oh, God. Publicity fail. Where in the hell is the news of Zach’s Emmy nomination and his reactions?! :(

Sunflower @ 07/19/2013 at 6:03 pm

@British Latin American: I don’t care what that guy looks like. It’s a matter of taste. What I find strange is that his new bf is so young and that he is a model. Whether you like it or not who you date says a lot about who you are. And it makes me wonder what a seemingly intellectual and articulate guy who is into theatre, books and politics has to do with a 13-year-younger model. Because it’s so superficial to date someone just for their looks.

@British Latin American:
Why it’s fake? Because no one has confirmed the relationship. That’s why. I’m not here to educate you. Do your own homework and read what has already been discussed here extensively. Silly children? Waaay better than a brainless sheep in a herd??
@Sunflower
Totally agree. But then again with Zachary Quinto, what you see is never what you get, especially when it’s his very well publicized “love life”. LOL

@Sunflower:
#19
In general if a gay guy has a boyfriend who is a rising star and very much in the closet it would be very “helpful” if the bf got himself a beard and the gay guy a fake bf. Kinda stops the rumors dead. ’tis the way of HW …. :(

British Latin American @ 07/20/2013 at 1:03 pm

@cringe: It’s unlikely that the relationship between Zac and the model is fake (i.e., made up by Zac or a handler); if it is false the press themselves might have made a mistake or made it up. Again, why would Zac himslef make up the relationship? You are not answering the question. You are acting like a silly child when confronted and makes useless excuses and gives insults.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All