Taylor Lautner Muscles Up for Marie Avgeropoulos Bike Ride

Taylor Lautner Muscles Up for Marie Avgeropoulos Bike Ride

Taylor Lautner takes a walk to his trailer on the set of his upcoming movie Tracers on Thursday (July 25) in New York City.

The 21-year-old actor was seen earlier in the week taking a ride on a bicycle made for two with his co-star Marie Avgeropoulos on their day off from filming.

In Tracers, Taylor stars as a bike messenger who escapes into the world of parkour after meeting a beautiful stranger (Avgeropoulos) while being wanted by the Mafia.

In case you missed it, check out Marie at last weekend’s 2013 San Diego Comic-Con!

taylor lautner bike ride with marie avgeropoulos 01
taylor lautner bike ride with marie avgeropoulos 02
taylor lautner bike ride with marie avgeropoulos 03
taylor lautner bike ride with marie avgeropoulos 04
taylor lautner bike ride with marie avgeropoulos 05

• August Alsina has woken up from his three-day coma - TMZ
  • Justin Bieber has the new iPhone 6- Gossip Cop
  • Listen to Pia Mia's new song "Fill Me In"- Just Jared Jr
  • Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury did a duet together- Huffington Post
  • Watch a new trailer for A Most Violent Year- Lainey Gossip
  • David Ayer could be the director for Suicide Squad?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Mayra Suarez shows off her amazing bikini body - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Yum. I could look at that view all my life. Haha. Marie is beyond lucky!

Wasn’t that the exact same premise as “Premium Rush?”

aquarius64 @ 07/25/2013 at 10:57 pm

@Adriana: How do you know his assistant was with them? Did you see them, do you have a picture or a link? Stories have been running for a while they have been seeing each other while filming. He’s 21; she’s 27. Having an assistant tagging along makes that person look like a chaperone and Taylor look like a kid. How many actors have their assistants come along on dates? Also, it opens up the “showmance” meme; that he’s dating her to promote the movie and fend off beard accusations. I’m voting for on-set fling that might continue when the film wraps, just like in previous relationships.

are those real tattoos or for the movie?

aquarius64 @ 07/25/2013 at 11:02 pm

Where’s @Adriana? Her comment just went away.

@aquarius64: My comment is “under moderation” according to jj. The link is http:// www. image bam .com /image /d91508267124670. Take away the spaces. His assisrant is the caucasian man behind him. The same man that in the dark gray shirt in the above photos from on set today.

aquarius64 @ 07/25/2013 at 11:52 pm

@Adriana: I was unable to pull in the image. I looked at the picture you noted on this site and I remembered a youtube clip of Taylor & Maika at Dodgers’ Stadium. There was a third wheel on that date, and I thought that was an agent. I compared the two pics, they look similar but I can’t say they are the same guy. If what you’re saying is true this is bothersome. At 21 Taylor still feels the need to have staff ride shotgun on his dates. It’s either is for PR or he doesn’t trust them. I’m surprised the ladies are not signing non-disclosure agreements.

@aquarius64: Well if you go to (taylor-lautner .it) and look at the pics from that outting you’ll see his assistant (with someone else whose face I can’t see) on the bike behind him in those photos.

@aquarius64: Yes, it’s true. there’s one pic where you can see Taylor’s assistant in a bike right after Taylor and Marie. His assistant was also at that Broadway play with him and Marie. Tbh, Tay and Marie were never on a date just the two of them, they are always with crew or at least with the assistant. On the Boradway play, not just Taylor’s, but Marie’s personal assistant was there too. There are pics of all of it, if you have a twitter or Facebook, let me know, and I’ll show all of them to you, because I can’t post them here. I guess this really proves Tay and Marie were never a couple, just friends having fun and making a pr thing for their movie.

As ugly as usual…

aquarius64 @ 07/26/2013 at 6:48 am

@Annie: This is pretty sad then. This shows Taylor hasn’t matured career wise; he’s running the same PR stunts that he did in when he first blew up in New Moon. I don’t get even doing something like this: putting a story out you’re hot and heavy with your new co-star in gossip blogs that can be debunked thanks to social media. Facebook, Twitter, etc. are not a PR team’s best friends; they can undermine the message it wants to send out. The assistant ride-a-longs feed into the gay accusations on Taylor (don’t believe that until a same-sex tape is released) a meme they have been trying to beat back for years. If they want to sell the idea they are dating the help needs to stay out of the picture….literally.

you all know he’s gay right??

Damn. I was hoping those silly tattoos were for a movie role. He’s marred his flawless body. :(

@DiatribesAndOvations: the tats are just for the movie from what I understand

aquarius64 @ 07/26/2013 at 11:57 am

@gen leeee: you got pictures of him making out with a guy that are not scenes from a movie or a manip? Because that’s the only thing that backs up your claim.

@Annie: Both personal assistants were there at The Blue Man Group and Fruerta Bruta? What does Marie’s PA look like?

Taylor is gorgeous as usual! I like how he is sorta flirty with Marie. This wasn’t a date, the entire crew was with them. Cleary Taylor is just having fun . Whether he is with Maire, Maika, or someone totally different, I like seeing him happy. He seems to be very relaxed and comfortable in his own skin. At 21, he is enjoying success that most actors will never have. Who cares if he brings his assistants or friends on public outings with his female companions? He isn’t any different than most in the entertainment field. Let him do his thing. He’s doing it quite well.

@eve: He’s beyond perfect. Get glasses!

aquarius64 @ 07/26/2013 at 6:06 pm

@feather: Can you name one actor that brings his staff along on a date? Bodyguards don’t count.

this is just a ride! -.-

@Adriana: Taylor’s assistant was in both, but Marie’s was just at the Fuerza Bruta, as far as I know (she could also be in the other one though). It’s a woman, a little taller than her, light brown her, always smiling, older… I don’t know how to describe anymore… go to the Fuerza Bruta pics, you will see her in just one :)

@aquarius64: I agree with you about this!

All of this is just proving that they’re NOT dating. Because you’re right the average person wouldnt take staff with them on a date. This sounds like friends/crew hanging out between work schedules, makes sense. Couple that with Taylor stating that he’s not dating anyone seriously…and I think we have our answer.

Taylor’s single. No PR dates, no jilted girlfriend. Just a single guy hanging out in NYC.

aquarius64 @ 07/27/2013 at 8:45 am

If your staff is coming with you on your outings don’t sell it, or let the gossip press run it, that you’re having a hot film shoot fling with your co-star. By not telling the truth it is a PR date to promote a stud image as well as a film. Not dating anyone seriously doesn’t mean he’s not dating at all. He’s keeping it light in my opinion, which is fine as long as the ladies know it upfront and they are ok with that and he doesn’t dog them.

@Annie: Is she in this photo? ( I put in 4 spaces in the link) http:// images.bwwstatic. com/upload10/534811/tn-500_fuerzabruta_taylorlautner_7.6.13_2. jpg

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All