Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie: Japan Arrival after Maddox's iPad Theft

Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie: Japan Arrival after Maddox's iPad Theft

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are all smiles as they make their way through Haneda International Airport on Sunday (July 28) in Tokyo, Japan.

The 38-year-old actress and 49-year-old actor were joined by their adorable children Pax, 9, Vivienne, 5, and Knox, 5.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Angelina Jolie

The week before, their 11-year-old son Maddox‘s iPad was stolen from a car in Bellflower, Calif.

That same week, Brad was spotted pulling his own luggage while arriving on a flight at LAX Airport in Los Angeles.

angelina jolie brad pitt japan arrival after maddox ipad theft 01

• Martha Stewart slams Gwyneth Paltrow- Huffington Post
  • Read a review of Keira Knightley's new film Laggies- Lainey Gossip
  • Jerry Seinfeld honors Joan Rivers at an award show- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cora Keegan shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 818 » Show All
Passing Through @ 07/28/2013 at 12:41 pm

A funny thought just occurred to me – I bet Viv didn’t get a spec of dirt on that white outfit. If it were Shiloh I bet there’d be food stains, crayon marks and a bunch of other stuff on it. Not Viv though. She’s perfect from had to toe. Even her sneakers aren’t very dirty. She probably frowns at it and scares the dirt away. LOL!

were the morons @ 07/28/2013 at 12:46 pm

Look at Angelina’s perly whites! Her smile is so perfect. You really don’t see too many genuine smiles in Hollywood these days.

Viv is looking more and more like Angie.

@were the morons: Hi WTM, I know you were happy to see the family this morning. What can we expect when we put Brad and Angies DNA we get beautiful children. Pax is getting accustom to the fans and Papz I believe. He’s not hiding his face today as he has done before. I guess he’s accepting those people loves his mom and dad. I see pax has a few blond streaks in his hair. So good to see Pax more relaxed. Have a great day WTM.

@ Hi PT, did you noticed Ms Viv is not carrying her back pack? I see Pax and Knox with their back pack and the BG carrying, I believe, ms Viv’s, pink back pack, lol. I guess she’s saying my dad says I’m a princess, why should I carry my backpack, lol.

Knox is natural born movie star, he is so relax in front of camera and crowds smiling and waving to his “fans”.

@diana:
The paint ball field Mad and his friends wanted to play is in Bellflower.
Hollywood Sports Paintball Park – video of the park

@CourteneyCocks:

You are a sick F@#K!!!

The most beautiful family in HW. Love jolie pitt

@lurker: #98

Don’t show your ignorance. You are the one who is stupid, for picking a fight over a internet comment/opinion. I NEVER said where they should or should not go, I do know Bellflower is a place you would be surprised to see a celebrity or their children.

So if you want to see someone stupid look in the mirror you moron.

Why Jared does not ban that unpleasant person?

Ssshhii_baby @ 07/28/2013 at 12:59 pm

waving hi to all the Jolie-Pitt fans from around the world!! look at our Hollywood’s royal family!! everyone is so beautiful!! pax& his purple bear!! loves it!! lil lady vivi getting soo beautiful by the day!! awe!! Knox has got to be the most beautiful lil boy!! gorgeous like mommy!! to me, he is the boy version of his mommy!! so proud of momma&poppa Pitt !!! omg!! fans you hear that? tsunami is coming!! I hear the trolls screaming in the ocean!! Bwahaha!!

@plez: #108

@diana:
The paint ball field Mad and his friends wanted to play is in Bellflower.
Hollywood Sports Paintball Park – video of the park
***********************************************************************
Thank you.

Knox is Brad’s mini me, Viv is Angie’s mini me.

OT
From Sky News
Jennifer Aniston is in no rush to tie the knot, saying she and fiance Justin Theroux “already feel married”.
The 44-year-old actress sought to set the record straight and dismiss rumours surrounding her relationship with Theroux.
“We just want to do it when it’s perfect, and we’re not rushed, and no one is rushing from a job or rushing to a job,” she said.
Aniston’s new movie is called We’re The Millers
“And, you know, we already feel married.”
Aniston and Theroux, 41, began dating more than two years ago and got engaged on his birthday in August last year.
Since then, their indefinite plans have led to speculation ranging from a broken engagement to Theroux getting cold feet.
“We have yet to set any dates,” Aniston said.
“There have been no cancelled weddings. There have been no postponed weddings.
“There have been no arguments about where to get married. Just clearing all that up.”
——————————————————————————————————–
So she ALREADY FEELS MARRIED’. Umm whose words do they sound remarkably like???????

were the morons @ 07/28/2013 at 1:11 pm

@Rose: those blonde streaks look amazing. It suits him well. The JP kids have their own unique personality, which I like. Pax is with his mommy and daddy so he’s probably not caring about the disgusting paps at the moment. The fans in Japan are living them some Brad and Angie. Angelina takes her time to sign the autographs in spite of the ratzi being present. I’ve never seen angelina or Brad get intimidated and run from the paps…

Oh, did you see the people article on Lenny and Squigs. If not, read it and you will understand why they are melting down in addition to seeing the JP family.

were the morons @ 07/28/2013 at 1:12 pm

@valis202: Brad! Lmao. Lenny and Squigs aren’t marrying. Me, rose and others were right! Bahahaah

Knox looks just like Angelina.Little Vivi is all Shiloh

were the morons @ 07/28/2013 at 1:12 pm

I totally agree. These 2 c-listers have no intention of getting married. Before I thought it would happen but the more she and her people keep on releasing statements distancing themselves further and further from a wedding, it’s becoming all so obvious now that it won’t happen.

What a loser Aniston is. Having to clarify what is happening in your relationship to the media. Just how sad and pathetic is that.

My prior post should be addressed to ~~>#107, NOT #108.

@plez #107 ….thanks for posting the YouTube video, it is nice that Maddox can go and have some great fun like that.

Angie said before she and Brad felt married, Tootsie Ticky is such a stalker, she definitely read all Angie’s interviews. Lol

were the morons @ 07/28/2013 at 1:21 pm

@valis202: just shows she DOES read the tab gossip.

OMG they all look great! Video of their arrival :)

The paps are behind barriers, not up in his face, that is why Pax is calm (for him).
Zahara and Shiloh maybe in camp, and Maddox is hanging out with his buddies. So they told their parental units (Gilda Radner) they want to stay home.

@diana:
you are an idiot did you read what you posted

Now this is how a real family of celebs can easily navigate through the throng of paps and not cause a scene — just smile and keep moving!

Those that go ballistic (Kanye West comes to mind) invite the harassment by their belligerent attitude and confrontational stance. Just ignore the them and they’ll go away.

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 818 » Show All