Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie: Japan Arrival after Maddox's iPad Theft

Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie: Japan Arrival after Maddox's iPad Theft

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are all smiles as they make their way through Haneda International Airport on Sunday (July 28) in Tokyo, Japan.

The 38-year-old actress and 49-year-old actor were joined by their adorable children Pax, 9, Vivienne, 5, and Knox, 5.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Angelina Jolie

The week before, their 11-year-old son Maddox‘s iPad was stolen from a car in Bellflower, Calif.

That same week, Brad was spotted pulling his own luggage while arriving on a flight at LAX Airport in Los Angeles.

Just Jared on Facebook
angelina jolie brad pitt japan arrival after maddox ipad theft 01
angelina jolie brad pitt japan arrival after maddox ipad theft 02
angelina jolie brad pitt japan arrival after maddox ipad theft 03
angelina jolie brad pitt japan arrival after maddox ipad theft 04
angelina jolie brad pitt japan arrival after maddox ipad theft 05

Getty
  • Conor McGregor enjoys family time in NYC amid legal battles - TMZ
  • One Stranger Things star skips out on 2018 MTV Movie & TV Awards - Just Jared Jr
  • Find out who Natalie Portman is calling a "supervillain" - TooFab
  • Theaters are issuing warnings for The Incredibles 2 moviegoers - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cher Lloyd is back with new music since welcoming son Bear - Just Jared Jr
  • Phool.
  • Phool.

Busy couple
    ———————

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie make an appearance before fans at the Japan premiere of Pitt’s movie “World War Z” in Tokyo on Monday night. Earlier, Jolie, who is a special envoy of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR), gave a speech on “Preventing Sexual Violence in Conflict Initiative” during a screening event of her movie “In the Land of Blood and Honey” at the United Nations University (see photo below).
    Shortcut to: http://www.japantoday.com/category/picture-of-the-day/view/busy-couple

• Rose

@Fall: I’ve never fought over anyone, that’s your job. You trolls are hallucinating every day that you see Brad as ugly, dirty, fat, ect., are lying to yourselves to keep from jumping off a bridge. If trolls wake up one day and read that Brad was getting back with the dead end you all would be jumping for joy., and that’s a fact. all this bullshitt about ugly ect is just a way to cover your pain that Brad left the dead end, approximately 9 years ago, for a woman of substance. Go take a look at dirty squiggy that wears the same stinking dirty booths and jeans every day with his over large head for his body size and his big long nose that Ticky was encouraging him to have a nose job to shorten. .. that’s dirty and ugly. Anyway, keep living in denial it will get you through another day. Take care, Im done talking to you.

• Phool.

Angelina Jolie speaks out against rape in war
    ——————————————————————
    By MARI YAMAGUCHI, Associated Press 4:21 a.m.July 29, 2013
    TOKYO — Movie star and director Angelina Jolie urged a Japanese audience Monday to join her fight to stop sexual violence in war zones. Jolie said she hoped “In the Land of Blood and Honey,” her first film as writer and director, would inspire viewers to think about rape in war.
    In April, the Group of Eight leaders agreed to work to end rape and sexual violence in conflict and the United Nations Security Council adopted text urging sanctions against perpetrators of sexual violence during armed conflict. “This is just a beginning,” she said. “Our aim must be to shatter impunity, so that rape can no longer be used as a weapon of war anywhere in the world as it was in Bosnia, and as it is today from Congo to Syria.”
    Jolie, who serves as special envoy for the U.N. High Commissioner for Refugees, was speaking at a special screening event Monday at the U.N. University in Tokyo, as part of her campaign launched with British Foreign Secretary William Hague. Jolie said she hoped her film would inspire the Japanese viewers to think further about the problem and take action, just as the campaign had taken her across the globe.
    “When I started down the road, making this film, I thought only of telling a story and doing my best to try to give a voice to survivors,” she said. “But today I am here not only as a director, but as a campaigner, and a part of a global effort that is growing every day.”
    Japan is no stranger to sexual violence at war. The country still has problems fully coming to terms with what its militarist government did to hundreds of thousands of Asian women before and during World War II – by forcing many of them to become “comfort women” and provide sex to Japanese soldiers. The issue remains a major diplomatic problem between Japan and South Korea. Jolie did not comment on the “comfort women” issue.
    Jolie’s award-winning 2011 film about the war in Bosnia hits Japanese theaters on Aug. 10. The fictional tale of a romance between a Bosnian Serb man and a Bosnian Muslim woman, set during the Balkan war in the 1990s, won the Producer’s Guild of America’s Stanley Kramer Award.

Associated Press writer Emily Wang contributed to this report.
    The Associated
    Shortcut to: http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2013/jul/29/angelina-jolie-speaks-out-against-rape-in-war/

• were the morons

Good morning Phool and Rose,
    How are you ladies?
    Angie and Brad look flaming hot. That dress on Angelina- gorgeous!
    Brad rocking that suite- I know Anustin can’t complain lol.
    I’m glad we got red carpet pictures!
    Oh, the clown trolling before the ass crack of dawn is Tamshite. Only he and his many alters refer to rose as “Rosie.” So damn obvious.

• Phool.

Angelina Jolie speaks out against rape in war
    ———————————————————–
    Published: July 29, 2013 Updated 8 minutes ago

TOKYO — Movie star and director Angelina Jolie urged a Japanese audience Monday to join her fight to stop sexual violence in war zones.Jolie said she hoped “In the Land of Blood and Honey,” her first film as writer and director, would inspire viewers to think about rape in war.
    Japan is no stranger to sexual violence at war. The country still has problems fully coming to terms with what its militarist government did to hundreds of thousands of Asian women before and during World War II — by forcing many of them to become “comfort women” and provide sex to Japanese soldiers. The issue remains a major diplomatic problem between Japan and South Korea. Jolie did not comment on the “comfort women” issue.
    Shortcut to: http://www.islandpacket.com/2013/07/29/2601423/angelina-jolie-speaks-out-against.html

• please

@chin:

you all worship the ground they walk on, the saint angie, they are using their kids as a pr stunt for a movie. what parents only take a few kids and leave the rest behind ?

• Move On

OMG. Love this couple, always beautiful together. Angie has given a lesson to us all, to contribute to the world kpositif, supportive husband, and especially to troll the shallow, angie teach, how to dress well. LOL

• Phool.

Angelina Jolie Hopes New Film,
    ————————————————-
    ‘In The Land Of Blood And Honey,’ Will Help Stop Rape In War Zones
    ——————————————————————————————————
    Shortcut to: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/29/angelina-jolie-rape_n_3670073.html?utm_hp_ref=impact

• please

@Rose:

interesting, when they want to, they don’t cross the entire airport and no one sees them, but for pr …. everybody sees them.

• Rose

@were the morons: Good morning WTM, how are you today lady? Trolls are always in pain when they see the Beautiful Angelina and handsome Brad together, it gives them heart burn and stomach cramps. those are the breaks when a woman disrespects, and tell the world that her husband is not the love of her life but, just a love in her life, forget to mention his name at a big award, but remembers the names of the five other actors in their show. Ticky was taking her husband for granted, and guess what he found someone who loves and respect them and gave him six beautiful children. Brad and Angie are in this relationship and trolls can
    Go to he’ll in a hand basket.

• Phool.

Jen hags are in Pain Please ignore the trolls

• Brad is a gentleman with Angie

Thank´s “Sunny” for this great information :

“The had already visited Harajuku Kidyland yesterday.
    A TV show send a reporter to the store if the family will visit there today and the answer was they had visited there at 21:00.
    The store’s closing time is 21:00 and the family could enjoy the store without being bothered by someone’s cameras.
    They showed what they purchased. They were 2 small stuffed animals and 1 small robbot. That’s all. They said Brad was playing boxing game while Angie and the children were exploring the store.”

It´s fantastic to see that Angie and Brad would do anything to give his kids the same kind of experiences that a normal kid have. even if they need to go after hours, their kids will enjoy and played happy without the pressure of the paps. taking pictures.

The Jealous-Haters say that the Angie and Brad call the paps. to appear in the gossip-mags, but the true is the opposite.

The security work hard to avoid the paps. and to make possible the kids could lived almost as a normal kid.

If they want publicity we would see pics of their kids all the time. But only with this kind of inside info we know what they really do to keep the kids out of view. Amazing and the BG must be praised too, they do a wonderful work helping the JP and the kids. kiss

• Rose

@please: Don’t you believe it’s time to get over your dislike for Brad and Angelina. If they want to show their children like several HW couples that’s their business, it’s no skin off your back. Should they hide their children at the airport so you can feel better.? You know, whatever they do you will never be happy because in your warped mine they are too beautiful to be seen next to a photo of Ticky and tacky. Here’s my advise to you, please don’t click on a site or a thread that has Brad, Angelina and their children, then you will not see them. If you make a mistake and ends up on a thread with BA, then use your scroll feature and scroll pass them, that’s very easy if you are really offended by seeing them. Have a Brad
    and Angelina free day.

• wfb

@please:

Are you a troll? If you are, you should know everybody except the emperor/maybe royal family(?) has to walk through Japan terminals.

• chin

@please: and that is your big problem?

• Brad is a gentleman with Angie

@please:
    don´t be so stupid idiot and a jealous hater

Brad and Angie are proud parents and they are happy to have this beautiful and well behave kids.

They don´t hide when they go out of a Airplane like a normal couple will do. They are proud to walk by the airport with his amazing kids and they are happy to show to the people of Japan that they are humans and they are simple parents arriving the same why like many others.

They show they are not afraid and they don´t have to go out by the back door. leaving the fans sad only because they will walk 50 meters.

No the Jolie-Pitts don´t lived in fear but in others situations they try to keep the paps far way.

So don´t be a ignorant idiot, the JP don´t look for PB or PR games.

they are the real deal, the unique and originals World family. kiss

• Rose

@Phool.: Hi Phool, I have to say this. I have never opened up a squiggy thread on just Jared or posted a comment on his thread., why? I find him very unattractive and Bland, like Henry Cavill. I have read in the Daily Mail that he was a drug and alcoholic abuser, that when he was young he was in trouble with the law and was arrested a couple of times as a juvenile. I read his uncle, I believe, is a author, his father a lawyer, and he was not pleased with his father being a lawyer because he did not respect that profession. I forget what I read about his mother, I have read his younger brother is a drug addict. I don’t go to his thread a whaa, whaa, boo hoo about him. I make jokes about him right here, the end.

• Rose

@Phool.: #417, thanks for bringing this article over Phool, great speech by angle. Hopefully I’ll see the video later today.

• https://twitter.com/PloyPhet27 nok thailand

They are so cute. :)

Thanks for the news

• lurker

@please: I guess you are one of those people who has no kids ,pleasureho ,otherwise a lot of people like me for instance would like to bring their kids with them to work. The Jolie-Pitt’s careers able them to travel as well as bring their kids along. And FYI, the older the kids are, the lesser their interest to be with their parents .My kids when they were small, insisted and went with me even to a short trip to the grocery .And now, they couldn’t be bothered unless it interested them.

• syd is back

@Fall:

jealous syd is jealous.

• Ssshhii_baby

New thread

• Phool.

not quite sure where to post replys as new angie thread but will post here in the mean time :
    # Rose @ 07/29/2013 at 8:11 am

Good Morning Rose
    Sorry for delay in replying Just was posting news first Still have quite a lot to catch up on, sorry if I missed your post to me on previous threads. listen the life of work isn’t cut out to be that fabulous my sister lol I think, like Anustin says at times of despair “I want Bill Gates money” so do I lol I want to be a lady of leisure hey come on we can dream cant we?
    Rose I agree with you it’s very humbling to see how much in a short life Angie has managed to do tackling subject that no one would dare to say out aloud, women like her I salute them for their own courage to get out there and spreading the word and making a difference to fellow human kind.

I loved the black dress she wore at the United Nations University so cute simplicity at its best also I was looking at the premiere photos doesn’t Angie look so sophisticated and elegant I love the dress reminds me of her Black Hank Azari Dress that she wore on her ITLOBH Premiere in Washington its got the same slash over on the shoulder but love it regardless. Brad is looking might fit those muscles are pumping out baby lol.
    I loved the confidant little swagger and devil no care attitude from Brad Jr Knox he just cracks me up soo cute as button and loves the attention so coo. Vivian is like a porcelain doll so fair and pristine and Pax I love him and his purple Teddy lol damn I am jealous of that teddy having more “air miles” than I have so not fair. Rose on a different note don’t you agree when looking at Brad & Angies photos now it looks like the weight of the world has been lifted from may be its me but they look more care free and more in love like teenagers lol don’t you agree ?
    PS, By the way I think Dawne is on holiday or something I remember she mentioned she’d me away I was reading the thread and shock horror I noticed Jared has used the words “adorable kids “for the JP kids can you believe it lol either it was a typo error by JJ staff or some one sneakily has added that in unbeknown to JJ lol We need to let Dawne know what JJ has done, because bless her she always points out JJ’s shadiness in using the word adorable for other peoples kids and not JP’s.

• Phool.

#anustin @ 07/29/2013 at 8:23 am
    Good Morning Anustin how is my Vajtastic sister today? I know you Vaj must have burnt to smithereens by now after all that licking of the monitor after seeing your Brad lol. I now it’s a hard job but someone’s got to do it, might as well be you lol. By the way loving Brads wash board stomach & muscles for Fury, all we demand now is he takes his top off in that movie ..Ok I take back “demand” don’t want to sound too pushy now do I? I’ll request the director please pretty please get Brad to do it.

• Phool.

# were the morons @ 07/29/2013 at 8:53 am
    Good Morning my dear WTM how are you? I know you’ll forgive me yes (yet again) for late reply I know, firkin work honestly just doing my head in at the moment apart from that all is fine. WTM how cool do both Brad & Angie look at the Japanese Red carped of WWZ I loved the fact they also interviewed Angie on the main stage as well that was so nice of them.
    I was looking at the box office WWZ has gone over 190 million domestic happy days touch wood it will get to the 200 mark domestically but either way its all credit to Brad & his hard work. He is reaping the benefits now , I have seen Wolverine another franchise that didn’t have any competition in its opening week still under performed lol is that going to be called a flop I wonder lol? .

• Knocks

Lil Knox has Kurt Cobain’s incredible style !

• Dan

10YRS Ago, as Brad prepared to turn 40yrs old, he got very muscular and grew out his hear for troy. It seems like a decade later the guy is doing it again. He is way bigger then he was last year. He’s actually pretty big right now. The chub he put on for a minute was probably due to a bulking period. The guy is jacked about 5months away from his 50th birthday.

• HA

Knox is such a ham! Look at that million dollar smile..

• yolly

So good to see Brad, Angie,Pax,Viv and Knox again. They are all looking so happy and relax. God bless them.