Chris Brown: PS22 Chorus Brought Me to Tears

Chris Brown: PS22 Chorus Brought Me to Tears

Chris Brown gets into his car while out and about with friends on Sunday evening (July 28) in Hollywood.

The day before, the 24-year-old singer tweeted about the PS22 Chorus’ cover of his song “Fine China” and how he was moved by it.

“Im in tears.. thank u! watch this, kids covering Fine China,” Chris tweeted along with a link to the video. Watch it below!

In case you missed it, check out Chrisnew single “Love More” featuring Nicki Minaj.

PS22 Chorus Covers Chris Brown’s “Fine China”
chris brown ps22 chorus brought me to tears 01
chris brown ps22 chorus brought me to tears 02
chris brown ps22 chorus brought me to tears 03
chris brown ps22 chorus brought me to tears 04
chris brown ps22 chorus brought me to tears 05

Photos: SplashNewsOnline
Posted to: Chris Brown

Valerie Macon/Getty

Those young girls deserve a better role model. Shame on you.

He looks very sad!

King Makers @ 07/29/2013 at 9:00 pm

Wow, really a moving tribute indeed, whats wrong with harmony in this world hateful activism!

King Makers @ 07/29/2013 at 9:05 pm

Wow, really a moving tribute indeed, whats wrong with harmony in this world of hateful activism?

this beautiful tribute is really no reason to pop a vein. you are also free to tribute your own idols=> FOX news & allies

If you don’t like the way the boy handles his life, put it aside. He makes some lovely music, and kudos to the teacher who got these kids inspired by it. IAnd if you think THIS is adorable? Check out their cover of Rihanna’s Stay. It should make your day, if you love kids – and don’t hate Rih and Chris Brown.

Mary Raymond @ 08/01/2013 at 10:34 am

karrueche tran you are a very fake person. chris brown is a big criminal, a very fake person. karrueche tran you are no body and chris brown too. geneva government please catch karrueche tran and chris brown they are a very big criminals and a very people. geneva government chris brown use karrueche tran and rihanna and other ladys lieing on me saying that he is in a relationship with me Mary raymond while i’m not in a relationship with chris brown. chris brown use my name stealing money all over the world and open businessess and advertisements while i’m not in any agreement with chris brown to use my name mary raymond. the trip to geneva chris brown and karrueche tran i’m not in any agreement with them to use my name mary raymond.please geneva government catch chris brown and karrueche tran and put then in the jail. they are a very big criminals and a very fake people, they commited a crime and they belong to jail. chris brown and karrueche tran should be in the jail.

Mary Raymond @ 08/01/2013 at 11:07 am

chris brown you use karrueche tran and rihanna and other ladys lieing on me mary raymond saying that you are in a relationship with me while i’m not in a relationship with you chris brown. chris brown you fine china music video is a very fake story i naver in my life go to china before and i’m not in any agreement with you big criminal chris brown to use my name on your fine chine very fake story music video.chris brown you are a very big criminal, a very fake person. you should be in the jail.

Mary Raymond @ 08/01/2013 at 11:09 am

please check these video i made on chris brown it called, black woman in seoul south korea mary got talent everybody in the whole wide world watch it part1. black woman in souel south korea mary got talent every body in the whole wide world watch it part 2.

Mary Raymond @ 08/02/2013 at 1:57 pm

karrueche tran you are a very fake person. chris brown is a big criminal, a very fake person. karrueche tran you are no body and chris brown too. geneva government please catch karrueche tran and chris brown they are a very big criminals and a very fake people. geneva government chris brown use karrueche tran and rihanna and other ladys lieing on me saying that he is in a relationship with me Mary raymond while i’m not in a relationship with chris brown. chris brown use my name stealing money all over the world and open businessess and advertisements while i’m not in any agreement with chris brown to use my name mary raymond. the trip to geneva chris brown and karrueche tran i’m not in any agreement with them to use my name mary raymond.please geneva government catch chris brown and karrueche tran and put then in the jail. they are a very big criminals and a very fake people, they commited a crime and they belong to jail. chris brown and karrueche tran should be in the jail. chris brown your very fake story music video fine china i’m not in a relationship with you very crazy chris brown.you should be in the jail very crazy chris brown.

Mary Raymond @ 08/04/2013 at 1:03 pm

Mary Raymond @ 08/04/2013 at 1:07 pm

very crazy chris brown leave me mary raymond alone. i’m not your wife, i’m not your girl friend, i’m not your finance, im not in a relationship with you very crazy chris brown. chris brown you are lieing on me mary raymond say that you are in a relationship with me while i’m not in a relationship with you very crazy chris brown. you bring problems in my marriage between me mary raymond and my priceless forever love husband my love Usher Raymond. chris brown your life is full of problems and you are a very big criminal and a very fake person. very crazy chris brown you belong to jail. and you should be in the jail. i’m not you very crazy chris brown and rihanna and karrueche tran and Nicki Minaj and other ladys you are using lieing on me mary raymond saying that you are in a relationship with me mary raymond while i’m not in a relationship with you very crazy chris brown.very crazy chris brown may my GOD JESUS Christ destroy you very crazy chris brown with everlasting destroysion.you are a very big criminal and a very fake person. very crazy chris brown you belong to jail. and you should be in the jail.