Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt: Japan Exit with the Kids!

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt: Japan Exit with the Kids!

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie make their way through Haneda International Airport separately on Tuesday (July 30) in Tokyo, Japan.

The 38-year-old actress and 49-year-old actor were joined by their adorable children Pax, 9, Vivienne, 5, and Knox, 5, as they caught a departing flight out of Japan.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Angelina Jolie

The day before, Brad and Angelina hit the red carpet together at the Tokyo premiere of his latest film World War Z.

In case you missed it, check out Brad in the brand new trailer for his upcoming film The Counselor!

FYI: Angie is wearing Saint Laurent sandals and carrying a Saint Laurent Sac de Jour bag.

angelina jolie brad pitt japan exit with the kids 01
angelina jolie brad pitt japan exit with the kids 02
angelina jolie brad pitt japan exit with the kids 03
angelina jolie brad pitt japan exit with the kids 04
angelina jolie brad pitt japan exit with the kids 05

• Kourtney Kardashian celebrates the 35th birthday in a bikini- US Weekly
  • Cher Lloyd talks about her new music video for “Sirens”- Just Jared Jr
  • Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville - Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

1,464 Comments

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 759 » Show All

Separately? Well now I need to know where each is going!

Love the JoliePitts @ 07/30/2013 at 8:33 am

Waving good morning to all the beautiful JoliePitt fans.
God bless our wonderfully amazing couple, Brad and Angelina. I have missed so much and will have to play “catch-up”
Have a great day dearest JP fans and may the Angels watch over this Loving couple always and bless them in everything they do.

sweet……..so loved up!

bless der flight!

angie is on her way to another humanitarian trip as you can tell through her clothes.be safe angie.

brad and twins must be heading back home.have a safe trip brad.

good morning all joliepitt on board!

Love the JoliePitts @ 07/30/2013 at 8:39 am

I have to say I love Brad’s “dressing for comfort” style and I think his pants will be worn by more than Brad. I love them. He looks like he loves them too. Angelina is just beyond beautiful.

Registered NUrse @ 07/30/2013 at 8:43 am

Beautiful family god bless the Jolie Pitts

brangelina split @ 07/30/2013 at 8:45 am

buahahhahahahaahhahhhahahahaahhahhhahahhahahhahahahahhha

separately?

the mark is broken,mongelina is very serious

true color @ 07/30/2013 at 8:47 am

@brangelina split:

nice to meet you again. same idiot

ROTFLMAO

the trolls show again how dumb they are. Maybe they should wait before doing a happy dance.. Yeah together heading out.. awww

Suck that you nasty bit@hes

Love Prince Harry @ 07/30/2013 at 8:51 am

Their children are so sweet and beautiful.

@just me:

she is wearing sandals. So not really sure.

true color @ 07/30/2013 at 8:54 am

disgusting BRAD. His sly smile.
He is a good businessman.
***** angelina may dump him.
I can’t wait to his whining.
After Ms. PALTROW DUMPED BRAD. Brad stared to whining.

I have to say it again, the kids are just too adorable cannot pick out which one is more adorable of the three. However, ms Viv is getting more beautiful every time I see her. No wonder trolls are losing their minds. brad and Angie are looking great.
I would love to work for BA, traveling all over the world, meeting new people, staying in some of the best hotels in the world and eating at some of the best restaurants, hotels I could ever imaging, that’s the life!, Brad and Angelina, please adopt me, please!!!

@ Phool
Weiner’s father must be in hiding, he had aspirations of his son being President.

true color @ 07/30/2013 at 9:00 am

Gwynnie dumped BRAD.
BRAD dumped Jeniffer.
Angelina may dump BRAD.
CONGRATULATION MS. ANISTON.

Sick skinny legs @ 07/30/2013 at 9:02 am

Anorexic Detect!

LOL Sunny i just had posted this on previous thread so i was right .
@ Sunny I still think it’s the airport see the guy in front of Angie & pax has a British passport in his hand ? may be there going to a place where ID is required ?

Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie: Tokyo Twosome
—————————————————————-
Posted Tuesday July 30, 2013

Enjoying their time overseas, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie were spotted out and about in Tokyo, Japan on Tuesday afternoon (July 30).
Joined by their kiddos Pax, Knox and Vivienne, the “Mr. and Mrs. Smith” lovers seemed to be in good spirits as they scurried past the shutterbugs and on to their next destination.
On Monday, Angelina addressed human rights issues during a press conference for the Japanese premiere of her film “In the Land of Blood and Honey.”
“When I started down the road, making this film, I thought only of telling a story and doing my best to try to give a voice to survivors. But today I am here not only as a director, but as a campaigner, and a part of a global effort that is growing every day.”
“This is just a beginning. Our aim must be to shatter impunity, so that rape can no longer be used as a weapon of war anywhere in the world as it was in Bosnia, and as it is today from Congo to Syria.” Enjoy the pictures of Brad Pitt out in Tokyo with Knox Jolie-Pitt and Vivienne Jolie-Pitt and Angelina Jolie (July 30).
Shortcut to: http://gossipcenter.com/brad-pitt/brad-pitt-angelina-jolie-tokyo-twosome-898276

@reply | Flag This
Pages

were the morons @ 07/30/2013 at 9:04 am

Good Morning WTM how are you my dear? Seems like you’ve been quite busy as well work wise haven’t been posting as much as you previously did but hey I’m not complaining at least you get some time to. In regards to what you mentioned in your post you know when ever some one uses the word “Ravishing” it always brings back memories of JD charcter saying that to Angie’s Eloise in “The Tourist” lol she most definitely looks ravishing I bet Brad has the same look of salivating like many have when seeing Angie especially when dressed up like a goddess that she is. I could add more but will save your blushes, I say no more lol.
WTM Angie is like a ballerina I love her posture so regal and it exudes elegance in its stance no one does it like Angelina does in my opinion. Also have you notice all the Girls Zee, Shiloh & Vivian have mommies beautiful posture, well princesses always learn from their queen don’t they WTM?
I’m not going to get into whose thin and whose not debate as the trolls well and truly know for fact that Angie always has been petite & slender all her life, so if they want to blame some one blame her parents for passing on those great parental genes she’s inherited from them. Now we can all but feel sorry for Ticky inheriting her Fathers Greek genes that constitutes to being big & fat, but that’s no ones fault her trolls opps I meant her fans need to blame it on her parents for the fugness and fatness she has inherited just because Ticky has to shift that weight by doing 7 days a week doing Yoga & eating salad just to keep it down. So as far as trolls are concerned they have to make do with their blood sucking “Fat Tick” and stop lashing out to those who aren’t , in other words you got to live with what god has given you and stop moaning end off.

———————————————————–

Hello Phool and Rose,
I have been extremely busy- my apologies. Work has gotten me so tired, I just pass out after dinner. Angelina looked so gorgeous yesterday. She does remind me of how she dressed in the tourist. Especially how she did her eye makeup yesterday. Her hair was so beautiful as well. Not one extension in those long, brunette tresses. Of course trolls are jealous lol. Angelina doesn’t have to do much in general to look pretty. Some people are dortunate like that.

Zee, Vivienne and Shi are all like their mommy. VIVIENNE looked like an Angelina junior holding her daddy’s hand. Sahara is a classy little girl. She walks with confidence and holds her head up like she’s runnin things lol. Shi has her own personality. She dresses unique to her liking… She doesn’t give a fvck what anyone says about it either LOL

As for tickys unfortunate genes— she got the Greek side… No matter how much she tries and erases it. It seems like Squigs is losing weight while ticky is gaining. Remember how Squigs used to be bigger? Lol, is ticky taking away food from Squigs as punishment for arriving late to a photo op? LOL.

# 16 Susan @ 07/30/2013 at 8:59 am @ Phool
———-
In this case I think his father needs to keep hiding beacuse its going to be a long waite till his son becomes a president lol

@ Rose
@ Were the morons
@ Sshhhii_baby
@Bizzy Bee
@ Jaye
@Sunny
@Susan

I have posted posts to you all on previous Brad & Angie premiure thread in other words am too lazy to bring them over lol sorry.

@Susan: I didn’t know AW ‘s father has aspiration of his son being president? I guess he can became president of stupidity, lol. I hope his wife get a backbone and leave him, it’s just too embarrassing for her staying with him. I bet he lied to her so she would stand by him.

were the morons @ 07/30/2013 at 9:10 am

Of course trolls expect angelina and brad to be together 24/7. Sorry, brad isn’t a giggolo. He doesn’t need to hang around his girl 24/7 for allowance. Hens are accustomed to the paid giggolo..,

brangelina split @ 07/30/2013 at 9:11 am

mongelina is angry, but she goes with her favorite bodyguard

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 759 » Show All