Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt: Japan Exit with the Kids!

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt: Japan Exit with the Kids!

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie make their way through Haneda International Airport separately on Tuesday (July 30) in Tokyo, Japan.

The 38-year-old actress and 49-year-old actor were joined by their adorable children Pax, 9, Vivienne, 5, and Knox, 5, as they caught a departing flight out of Japan.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Angelina Jolie

The day before, Brad and Angelina hit the red carpet together at the Tokyo premiere of his latest film World War Z.

In case you missed it, check out Brad in the brand new trailer for his upcoming film The Counselor!

FYI: Angie is wearing Saint Laurent sandals and carrying a Saint Laurent Sac de Jour bag.

angelina jolie brad pitt japan exit with the kids 01

• Check out a new clip of Ashley Tisdale in Young & Hungry- Just Jared Jr
  • Stevie Nicks is going to be an adviser on The Voice- Huffington Post
  • Andrea Calle shows off her assets at the beach- Hollywood Tuna

1,464 Comments

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 759 » Show All
were the morons @ 07/30/2013 at 9:12 am

Brad and angelina are BOTH successful, accomplished adults who’ve only become stronger by being together. Not everyone wants to have a starving giggolo as a partner.

brangelina split @ 07/30/2013 at 9:13 am

were the morons @ 07/30/2013 at 9:10 am

the mark do not live together, idiot

#Love the JoliePitts @ 07/30/2013 at 8:33 am
Good Morning my dearest sister Love The JoliePitts
how are you my dear long long long time havent spoken hope you have been well & work is going fine too. Missed you and your loveley posts I will post in detail to you so you have been pre warned get those migrain tablets ready lol take care got to go will mail later.

brangelina split @ 07/30/2013 at 9:15 am

buahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahahah

they are together

buahahhahahhahahhahhahhahahhahahahahhahhhahahahahahha

mongelina is angry

@Phool: I have not been over to cb this morning. You know, I know that the most beautiful couple in the world is what driving trolls cray cray. I love to see the meltdown that’s why I always say, THE MOST BEAUTIFUL COUPLE IN THE WORLD, that drives them batty. I love to drive trolls batty that’s what they get, , high blood pressure for coming here. they want to give it but can’t take it. Now I’m done with crazy people today.

were the morons @ 07/30/2013 at 9:16 am

@Phool: I replied to you on the first page :)

naturegirl @ 07/30/2013 at 9:19 am

Looking good as always……. Love the Jolie-Pitt..

@ Phool
I didn’t know there were also Angie&Pax’s photos at Haneda.
It seems she was directly from business meeting.
That bodyguard and the other taller one (not seen in these photos) are from UK, I think these bodyguards are going back to their country after finishing their duties in Japan.
Mark Foster, Dede Garner, Paramount’s people etc flew in same plane
as Depp & his clan did when he came here with the director, producer and a bunch of Disney people.

White Swan @ 07/30/2013 at 9:22 am

Poor fools Brad and Angie are not attached to each other they both have different projects that take them to different places… They take different flight and they are not together anymore????
Desperate Fools…. LOL

They still could be flying out together but arrived separately if she was in a meeting. It really doesn’t matter, we will find out eventually probably..I love looking at the kiddies..so lovely they are.

Have just been onto boxoffice mojo and saw that Wolverine made just over $53m over the weekend. Am even more surprised at how badly TLR and PR have performed over the last couple of weeks. These two films, I feel, will struggle to make it to $100m domestically.

Again, you have to really take your hat off to Brad for the way that he just took all the negative publicity for WWZ and turned it around for the film to become the overwhelming success that it has.

Barren old Jen @ 07/30/2013 at 9:39 am

OH NO he is running away with two of his 6 children
This is not a case of if you build it he will run
He is not running away from his custom made man cave back to new york
buahahhahahahaahhahhhahahahaahhahhhahahhahahhahahahahhha

People please stop being so dense. Brad and Angie are together. You would think real Aniston fans would have better things to do with their idols dumb movie coming out. But truth is they care more about the JPs. I am so sick of the GMA lovefest for Aniston. I will not be watching tomorrow for sure. I didn’t even see them mention Angies Japan speech. AREN’T THEY SUPPOSED TO BE NEWS!

I donot get why fans are replying to hens,angelina has a project to direct and a bunch of humanitarian work she does we donot need to prove anything to the ring and her alter egos,she herself doesnot belief what she is writing

So funny because the fools saw the first pictures and jumped to a conclusions that was wrong. And the thing is they have been wrong for 8 years.. Almost 9.

Enough. not going to respond again to them trying to jack the thread.. Lots of great things to look forward to. Maddox will be 12 soon. Gosh how is that possible?

Yesterday was wonderful. Lots of great pics and conversation..

Yesterday was something else too. Best part was it went unnoticed by the world. Finally..

OMG the twins are absolutely Adorable. Love the pics with brad and his twins. Love them <3

Hens are mad because manny is still whining about brad, she is very sick as her fans

how can all their kids be so beautiful it is not usual sometimes u get one pretty and other average but all six kids are so striking.. wish could see other three but happy to see pax and twins. brad i love long hair but now is a bit too too long for me but still looks fine and angelina so lovely. happy family.

Is Ticky on any major magazine covers to promote her movie?

#were the morons @ 07/30/2013 at 9:04 am
Sorry didn’t notice your post above when I was posting, I think moa needs an eye test lol you were saying “Work has gotten me so tired, I just pass out after dinner” Lol I know the feeling sister, same here at times I just can’t move I want food to be feed to me while I slouch at the nearest thing that looks sleepable on lol. But unfortunately as I live in the real world I have to move my a$$ my self lol.
WTM you know the funny thing is people go on & on about the one claim to fame Ticky her (hair) despite the fact knowing the women relies upon weaves & extensions, from her hair to her toe, every thing about her is unnatural as unnatural gets compared to Angie. Ticky Trolls bang on & on like a broken record about all things Angelina from her being under weight, well let me tell you people with body issues don’t have natural lushes shinny hair and clear as snow complexion that would even put a blush on an English rose, when it sees it.
So looking at Brad & Angie especially when looking upon the photos when they arrived in Japan at the airport, a mile off you could spot how shiny & lush full head of hair they have, and that’s a sign of healthy hair honestly I cant fathom how these two don’t have a big hair company coming after them to be their face & hair is beyond belief. Hang on let me correct my self I bet they have offers left right and centre their problem is they say No to everything lol.
WTM have you noticed Angie is using very minimal make up now a days, she lets her natural beauty do the talking and she still looks beautiful , so jealous of her fair smooth skin I want it see I don’t as much do I?

@LooseLipz: your grandma must be hot.angelina looks beautiful again. Idk what she is doing but she needs to keep it up.

Look at those twigs for legs. Scary. She has the body of a grandma.

Spoke too soon, she is on Glamour magazine.

It's funny @ 07/30/2013 at 10:19 am

How the trolls can come stink up the JP’s thread and get through all the time. So much you have to flag them. Yet you go make a comment on Aniston’s thread that’s not glowing you get moderated.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 759 » Show All