Patrick Schwarzenegger Goes Wild for 'Bullett' Magazine!

Patrick Schwarzenegger Goes Wild for 'Bullett' Magazine!

Patrick Schwarzenegger rocks a wild blazer for a feature in Bullett magazine’s July 2013 issue, out on newsstands now!

Here’s what the 19-year-old actor/model had to share:

On his co-founded company Project 360: “I think the amount I’ve learned from that company is more than I’ve learned in any of my classes. I’m already a step ahead of everybody.”

On his future: “There are so many things I want to do. My future is open and endless.”

On his role in Stuck in Love: “It was a role I thought I could easily nail. I’ve been in high school, I’ve dealt with all those scenarios, although, no, I’m not a coke addict or an asshole boyfriend.”

For more on Patrick, visit Bullettmedia.com!

patrick schwarzenegger goes wild for bullett magazine 01
patrick schwarzenegger goes wild for bullett magazine 02
patrick schwarzenegger goes wild for bullett magazine 03

Photos: Naj Jamai
Posted to: Magazine, Patrick Schwarzenegger

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

Nobody cares about you and your stupid little endeavors. Go away already.

Sincerely
everyone

paTRICK is a fine trick! @ 07/31/2013 at 7:58 pm

Patrick, you were making out with AJ Michalka at the Jay Z concert a few days ago. Did you break up with Taylor “Tootsie” Burns?

Poor Tootsie!

Love The Shoes @ 07/31/2013 at 8:02 pm

I think he’s handsome. He reminds me a little bit of Christopher Reeves.

Great headshots.

Love The Shoes @ 07/31/2013 at 9:32 pm

@sian: Why are you filled up with hate for somebody you don’t know? Just because of his pedigree? Get over it. Btw, speak for yourself and “nobody” else.

Nepotism. No talent!

What a magnificent young man. Yoos a stud daddy!

gimmie sum @ 07/31/2013 at 10:12 pm

I’d suck him off.

GirlGoose ! @ 08/01/2013 at 2:47 am

he is a spoiled brat and cried like a baby when he got kicked out of Sayers Club and then went off on the poor lowly valet just to show he is a super **** … nepotism !

Teddy VonVuten @ 08/01/2013 at 3:31 am

Spectacular photos.

who cares?!?! @ 08/01/2013 at 4:58 am

@GirlGoose !:

Nepotism is good and natural; of course parents want to help their children. Wouldn’t your parents help you get ahead in life if they could?

The Sayers Club incident is done and over. Patrick apologized, took responsibility for his actions, and hopefully learned better. No ones perfect, not even you!

HE HAS NOTHING OF VALUE TO SHARE