Gabriel Aubry Catches an Evening Movie at ArcLight!

Gabriel Aubry Catches an Evening Movie at ArcLight!

Gabriel Aubry checks his messages on his cellphone as he leaves the ArcLight Cinemas on Thursday evening (August 1) in Hollywood.

The 37-year-old Canadian model made his way out of the theater by himself after catching a night time flick at the popular Hollywood cinema.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gabriel Aubry

Late last month, Gabriel‘s daughter Nahla, 5, was seen with her mom Halle Berry‘s husband Olivier Martinez in West Hollywood. The two picked up a pizza for dinner at Vito’s before heading home!

gabriel aubry catches evening movie at arclight 01

• Ariana Grande streams four new songs from her upcoming album- Just Jared Jr
  • Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
my buisness @ 08/03/2013 at 7:43 am

that what I like about him he dance to his own drum.

He needs a woman..I mean it in a good way. He’s too calm.

Dreamy! and he seems like a very nice guy. I can’t believe he’s still single.

Maybe he not, the poor guy is a fraid to be seen with any one, because if halle don’t like them it’s hell to pay.

Gabriel probably does not want to bring a woman into his crazy-berry mess.

Love The Shoes @ 08/03/2013 at 12:28 pm

Way to many females just give this gold digger – gigolo – baby daddy a pass and that’s scary. When even his own friends say he was about Halle’s $$ and you still defend him, that’s REAL scary. Females are other females worse enemy sometimes and that’s sad. He could have beat her ass and you’d all say she brought it on herself just because you think he’s good looking.

May God bless Gabriel with a good wife one day, more babies and i’m sure he is always going to be a great father to his little daughter Nahla. I believe that once he finds the right girl, he will move on with his life. I don’t blame him for taking his time. He’s been through a lot already and needs to take his time! Don’t know him personally, but from what I’ve read, I think he will make a great husband, father, and friend. I wish the best for him!

Just saying @ 08/03/2013 at 12:52 pm

@ msirene I agree with you so true.

@Love The Shoes: Shut up,ok?You should stop defending Psycho Berry.Gabriel may not be a saint(nobody is,fyi),but Berry is mentally unstable and crazy,just like her new future ex,Olivier.She even lied about her pregnancy,she claimed it was “natural”,but the baby is an IVF baby.
I hope Gabriel finds a better woman one day,but Psycho Berry is so unstable,that any woman dating him would be in imminent danger.She had the courage to she set her daughter’s father up,i wonder what she would do to his girlfriends.

Aint nobody wants his gold digging gay self.

Just saying @ 08/03/2013 at 4:19 pm

did you see him being guy some where please sended us the picture’s, if not shut.

@huggybear: Oh please the guy is gay.

@msirene: Oh please the leech scored $20,000 a month. He gets to sit on his LAZY @$$ until his meal ticket turns 18. What a tough life.

just saying @ 08/03/2013 at 7:04 pm

@mh is you the one who is paying him $20,000.00 a month and are you his boyfriend, so that you know he is gay.

@lovetheshoes, stella & mh:

I don’t think he’s a gold digger at all. If he were, I think he would have written that “tell all” book that everyone is urging him to write about his time with Ms. Berry. (myself, and thousands of others would be in line to purchase a copy of this book, if he ever chose to write it & he’d be even richer). There have been sooooo many opportunites for this man to talk, and he simply doesn’t because he has his child’s best interest at heart. This is a good, decent, honest man that earns almost a million dollars annually for modeling. Anyone can have a nice life with a salary like that. Just because he apparently dumped Ms. Berry’s azz, you are assuming the worst about him. (Shame on you). For those of you who say that he is gay, I wish that he could find out who you are and sue you for slander. If you were educated, you would know that just because a man doesn’t have babies all over the place, and is not putting his personal life out in public, as his ex does, it doesn’t mean that he is gay. Just because he is a model doesn’t mean that he’s gay. Just because he’s not married doesn’t mean it either. That’s hollywood for you, I guess. If people can’t find “dirt” on you, they’ll say anything. (smhh). I am old enough to be this young man’s mother and would be proud to have a son – in – law like Gabriel. I’ve not read anything about him that turned out to be true. Stop trying to slander him. Go to school and get yourselves educated in order to be better people than you are and stop picking on innocent people.

STILL the most handsome man in Hollywood!

@msirene: Woaaa, i loved every word you just posted :) so true! He is a good guy. I hope he finds all the happiness in the world.

You never see him with a woman in all these years is because the boy is gay. He likes boys ladies, check him out at Fergies baby shower with with Rupaul, Adam Lambert and Perez Hilton.

Yep, he’s gay alright, saw the article of Fergie’s baby shower and he was right there with all the other queens. @ Mary your right, all the pictures taken of this guy and not one with a woman. If there was a woman the paparazzi would have found her long ago. If I was a man and looked like that I would have a different woman everyday, but he doesn’t, cause he’s a gay gold digger. Nice ponytail.

just saying @ 08/05/2013 at 8:20 pm

and so what, I don’t know being gay is a sin .or against the law, and that all you bully can find on him come again.

my buisness @ 08/05/2013 at 8:26 pm

By the way Halle have a lot of gay friend’s and she is always with them is she gay too?

@msirene there ain’t going to be any wife or more babies, the man is gay. He only had Nahla so he could get paid, don’t you get it.

@Misirene, millionaires don’t need child support payments, come on, think will you.

@Janice gay people have baby everyday what are you talking about Neil Patrick have twin, Ricky martin have twin, I can go on ,you people needed to think and check your fact before you post.

Mary/Shelbe thanks @ 08/06/2013 at 1:18 am

@Mary: Mary/Shelbe/Shelbethegreat thanks for re-posting what you posted on threads.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All