Zachary Quinto: I'd Love to Guest Star on 'The Big Bang Theory'

Zachary Quinto: I'd Love to Guest Star on 'The Big Bang Theory'

Zachary Quinto heads home after a night out at the Chateau Marmont on Saturday (August 3) in West Hollywood, Calif.

The 36-year-old actor was joined by his Star Trek into Darkness co-star Alice Eve.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Zachary Quinto

“I met one of the producers at an event and we talked about the show,” Zachary recently told Today.com about possibly guest-starring on The Big Bang Theory. “I would love to do it if I could.”

A few days earlier, Zachary hit up the Fox All-Star Party.

zachary quinto id love to guest star on the big bang theory 01
zachary quinto id love to guest star on the big bang theory 02
zachary quinto id love to guest star on the big bang theory 03
zachary quinto id love to guest star on the big bang theory 04
zachary quinto id love to guest star on the big bang theory 05

Mike Coppola/Getty
  • Rihanna reunites with her ex-boyfriend Drake in NYC- US Weekly
  • Jackie Chan is ashamed of his son after weed bust in China- TMZ
  • Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson rocky romance rumors completely false- Gossip Cop
  • Ariana Grande streams four new songs from her upcoming album- Just Jared Jr
  • Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

Love The Shoes @ 08/04/2013 at 8:17 pm

He has been on “so to speak.” Shelton ordered a life size cutout of Spock and the sent the Zachary Quinto version and Shelton said: “Oh, no. They sent the wrong Spock. Live long and suck it, Zachary Quinto!”……..yes, I love Big Bang Theory.

Love The Shoes @ 08/04/2013 at 8:20 pm

I cannot believe I wrote “Shelton” when it should be Sheldon. What the H was I thinking?! I KNOW better!

Yep. Love The Big Bang Theory. And it amuses me no end to see Quinto go around saying/begging to be on the show. Totally love Seldon/Jim Parsons. please NO Quinto on the BBT!

Love him. The most wonderful, funny and hot guy. He can get anything if he wants to.

Didn’t ZQ say he would never work in TV? soon after he got the part as Spock? and now, not only is he willing to work in TV he’s down to saying in interviews what parts he wants. No actor who can get anything he wants (LOL) does that.

ain't pretty @ 08/04/2013 at 11:48 pm

Zachary Quinto is a liar and a hypocrite whose silly games are becoming depressingly familiar.

ain't pretty @ 08/04/2013 at 11:56 pm

oh, and to those who say that someone is hiding behind Eve, you don’t go to Chateau Marmont if you want to hide! another of Quinto’s silly games.

That would be awesome if he guest starred on Big Bang Theory still in character as Spock lol

see him in big bang theory? hell i don’t wanna see him s/trek!

@Altair-5: Wow, ignorant much? Zach MOSTLY works on TV, do your f*cking research. Also they have been begging him to be on that show for a while, I’m sure Leonard talked him into doing it and he probably will. That show has gone downhill so his guest starring would get ratings.

@Domino:

Great post!. You go, friend :)

@Domino
Since you seem to have a problem understanding simple English, let me repeat my self. ZQ said he did not want to be on TV after he got the part of Spock. UNDERSTAND? If his work is MOSTLY on TV now, it’s because he never got a good enough part in a movie.
They are begging him to be on the show? then WHY does he keep on saying in interviews how he would love to be on it?
The show has gone downhill? really? Season 6 : Rank 3, 20 million viewers. Season 7 on Sept 26 2013. No I don’t think so. Next time you decide to bluff, try to be smart about it and nope they sure don’t need Quinto to “get ratings”. hahaha
Oh and Domino, did you say “do your f*cking research”? Wow, so very classy! and were you giving yourself some advice? LOL

sunny, sunny day! @ 08/05/2013 at 7:12 am

@Rain
too bad it rained on your parade – “friend”

Dr. Sheldon @ 08/05/2013 at 7:46 am

@Domino:
The show has gone downhill? How dare you, you freaking little liar! I’ll downhill YOU, if you don’t STFU!

Big Bang Theory ratings @ 08/05/2013 at 8:08 am

If anyone here needs to do their ” f*cking research” it’s you.

@Altair-5: Because Spock is not a big movie role? XD Hahaha.

@Domino:
I think you forgot to read ” after he got the part of Spock.”? which btw is the only movie role he got. not counting Margin Call which he produced. Any other movie roll? Anything? of note?

uh, role not roll!