Jake Gyllenhaal Lands at LAX After Shakespeare with Alyssa Miller

Jake Gyllenhaal Lands at LAX After Shakespeare with Alyssa Miller

Jake Gyllenhaal checks his cellphone messages after landing on a flight at LAX Airport from New York City on Sunday (August 4) in Los Angeles.

The 32-year-old actor was spotted the day before holding hands with his new model gal pal Alyssa Miller.

Jake and Alyssa recently attended Shakespeare in the Park’s production of Love’s Labour’s Lost, according to Page Six.

“So impossibly attractive, even if they weren’t famous, people would still stare,” an onlooker said about the couple.

10+ pictures inside of Jake Gyllenhaal landing at the airport in Los Angeles…

jake gyllenhaal lands at lax after shakespeare date with alyssa miller 01
jake gyllenhaal lands at lax after shakespeare date with alyssa miller 10
jake gyllenhaal lands at lax after shakespeare date with alyssa miller 11
jake gyllenhaal lands at lax after shakespeare date with alyssa miller 12

Jesse Grant/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Livin' the Life @ 08/05/2013 at 8:58 am

Poor Jake. No wonder he walks around with long greasy hair and a full beard most of the time. If he has to read comments like that one from the Shakespeare in the Park. LOL! I like the look of his girlfriend. She’s very beautiful, but not ordinary. A lot of models seem to have the same “look.” Alyssa Miller looks like she could be a foreigner. If you told me she was from Europe or South America I could see it. She definitely isn’t the image of the typical California girl. The other thing I liked when I looked at the pictures you posted yesterday of the two of them walking around in NYC, she was completely natural. He hair, her face, either no make up or very little. And she was wearing very ordinary clothes nothing trendy or show off-ish.

Wow! Let start another crazy discussion about ” life and works of Jake Gyllenhaal “and his crazy brokeback fans
the last one was pretty fun!

I like Jake, but I hate the way his hair looks in these pictures.

I feel very ugly right now

LMAO! Was the “onlooker” who commented on Jake and Alyssa PR by any chance?

Jake have a “model” on the west coast also??

Hot McHottie @ 08/05/2013 at 12:44 pm

I love him and austin. He knows how to charm the Ladies with Romance and the BEST GIFTS FOR WOMEN at AthenaToysDotcom

what’s he doing in LA? I’m surprised he could tear hissself from that blow up model doll of his for even a day.

@Livin’ the Life: I’m from Cali and you see all kinds of different people here ,many beach girls look like her, not all blondes with tans. Lots in Newport Beach, Laguna Beach area with a look like her.

To me he looks like he never showers except when he’s all cleaned up to attend some event. His clothes always look crappy too. Too bad, he could look really handsome if he paid more attention to his appearance.

health and food @ 08/05/2013 at 1:27 pm

@Livin’ the Life: I agree this alyssa girl looks natural and fresh

and she does not look anorexic like all the models nowadays

I would say @ 08/05/2013 at 1:44 pm

@Monica:I like a man who is not too worried about his appearance

it means he is focused on more important things

@I would say: So you like em greasy huh? call me babe

@I would say: People can’t look nice and still be focused on important things?? What the hell kind of logic is that? I’m not saying he has to wear a suit but why dumb down your looks when you can do better? I’ve seen the pics of him taking her out and he looks like he’s just going to lay around on the couch watching tv and drinking beer.

I read a long time ago that a lot of celebs deliberately wear the same colors or same looking drab clothes all the time because it lowers the value of the photographs the paparazzi takes. When they try to sell them, if it’s the same kind of look over and over again, the magazines don’t want to use them. Magazines pay more than internet sights and internet blogs don’t get first pick of the best shots like the magazines do.

I would say @ 08/05/2013 at 2:33 pm

@joshua:

if you have jake’s abs and arms I’m surely going to call you baby!

who cares about a bit of grease?! ; )

pimp my ride @ 08/05/2013 at 3:12 pm

@pickles:don’t work with him he is papped over and over in those same old dull ass clothes

gangsta hooper @ 08/05/2013 at 3:28 pm

Yo Jakey say hi to Reese and Jimbo while you there in LA and Kirsten and maybe even Taylor
Love how she blasted yo ass in Red

Love how she blasted yo ass in Red

that *****

heeheehee @ 08/05/2013 at 5:17 pm

@Jake: You were a fool for accepting that beard contract Jake!

my two cents @ 08/05/2013 at 5:40 pm

@heeheehee: @Monica
: Sorry but why he should act differently from how he feels?

it seems, that he don’t give a **** about appearances and HW ****

and I respect him for this

holeinwall @ 08/05/2013 at 6:20 pm

Give it up Jake we know you’re faking and these girls are just props

he used to be cute when he was in his twenties. now he’s kind of icky looking and looks old for his age. probably cause he smokes.

GAY POSER JAKE