LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian: NYC Departure After Concert!

LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian: NYC Departure After Concert!

LeAnn Rimes dons a cute pair of sunglasses while exiting her hotel with luggage carrying husband Eddie Cibrian on Monday (August 5) in New York City.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of LeAnn Rimes

“Omg what happened to us last night! So much fun. Going back to sleep!! I love my boyzzzzzz! That’s “band & crew” incase you’re wondering,” LeAnn tweeted on the same day.

leann rimes nyc departure after concert 01

• Cher Lloyd talks about her new music video for “Sirens”- Just Jared Jr
  • Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville - Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Wonder what is up with her weight — her face looks painfully bloated and she’s getting that joker mouth.

Empire City Casino at Yonkers Raceway? Oh my.

“My boyzzz”?. Really? Ugh. This tramp is too much. LeAnne Whatsherface has got to be one of the most passive-aggressive ******* out there. A shameless homewrecker with no class, whatsoever. Sad nobody calls her out on her s.h.i.t. She’s got the face and attitude even a mother would want to punch. Can’t wait to see her fall. Inevitably. :)

Something aboutthese two just says “sleaze” and “don’t trust”…nothing to do with Eddie being married when they first got together (americans are so puritanical about that!) however. their attitudes or something.

oops i thought that was the kaley cuoco girl with a new man. lol

I’m reposting this again because my stalker had JJ remove my post! This is the post that was orginally #3.

It’s a staged photo-op. How do we know? Leann hired Splashnews, the same Splashnews she hired to get photos of them at Brandi’s son’s games. The same SplashNews that Leann called to get photos of her and Kiki grocery shopping the day she SWF Brandi’s tweets about boxing. Eddie is dressed up, how odd that he would put on a nice shirt just to leave the hotel when he was in nothing but T shirts the entire weekend. Leann is flashing the back of her phone to show off the photos of Brandi’s kids. Leann’s choice of shoes. She picked a shoe that would show off the tattoo she SWF from Scheana’s interview with AH.

1) Why did Leann set up this staged photo-op outside the hotel today with Eddie? Why was it so important for her to saturate the internet with photos of Eddie strugggling to load their luggage? Is her marriage really in that bad of a state that she has to convince people that is loyal because he “lifts”(he is getting help) their luggage?

Is this promotion for their reality tv show? Why would people watch their reality tv show when Leann is constantly shoving their lives down people’s throats?

Eddie looks bad. Why has he aged so fast? What is happening to his hair? When Eddie wears those hats, is that when he has gotten his Propecia treatments?

2) “Last week, LeAnn was all smiles while satisfying her sushi cravings at Sugarfish in Calabasas, Calif.”

That was staged too. Leann wasn’t satisfying her sushi cravings, she was trying to keep Eddie happy by treating his mistress to lunch.

3) “The night before, the 30-year-old country singer wowed the crowd while performing a concert at Empire City Casino at Yonkers Raceway.”

This site also said that Leann and Eddie attended the Oscar party even when there is no evidence of them ever being there. Leann performed at a casino? So Eddie went on tour so he could gamble with the money Leann got from her father?

Leann makes the most ugliest faces while she is performing.

4) Where is Kiki? Leann hasn’t tweeted to or about her since the twerking video.

5) Why are GG and DM using this staged photo-op to convince people that Eddie is a loyal husband?

6) “@KarlaHoffman @Basslerette yeah! Baseball needs to start soon”

Because Leann is going through staged photo-op withdrawls.

7) “@Basslerette awwww they are so cute

So much for keeping the peace, why is Leann tweeting to parents from Brandi’s son’s game?

8) “@BrandonVH1 just seeing this! Very nice!!”

She is lying. She pays people to say nice things about her.

@Gwen: wow, you need to get a life. Too long to read. Geesh. Obssessed much?

I still don’t get why she always follows Eddie. He is usually in front of her holding one of his son’s hands. My ex-husband used to do that, and it was because he just wasn’t interested in me. He had a huge ego and felt I was beneath him. I wonder if that is what is up with these two?

She looks pregnant. Or she could be taking steroids for her psoriasis and it’s making her look bloated.

@Gwen: wow, I need to get a life. My obsession with Gwen is Too long to read. Geesh. I am Obssessed much, right? I reported you comment and since I came back to see that JJ allowed you to put it back up again, I am back to my old tricks. How many hours a day do I spend obsessing over Gwen? I am just upset because twice today I reported comments and both times Gwen was allowed to put the comments back up. Maybe if I didn’t spend so much time harassing Gwen things like this wouldn’t happen. After what I dd on Friday, you would think that I would display some common sense. But no, here I am making the same post you have all seen me make about Gwen using sover 50 different names.

I need to just admit it, I am stuck on Gwen! Day and night, night and day! You all know of MY obsession. I need to Just admit it. It is all I have thought about for years, every day and every night. 5:18 am. 2:28 pm. 5:10 pm. 5:16 pm. 5:20 am. 1:17 pm. 6:18 pm.7:37am. 4:51 am. 8:30 am. 8:33 am.7:02 pm. 4:48 pm. 5:35 pm. 5:56 pm.7:43 am. 7:44 am. 12:35pm. 1:28 pm. 1:29 pm. 1:43 pm. 1:44 pm. 4:45 pm. 4:47 pm. 5:26 am. 7:45 pm. 9:25am. 9:30 am. 2:22 pm. 6:19 pm. 6:26 pm. 6:44 pm. 6:46 pm. 6:19 am. 5:28 pm. 5:00 am. 9:14 am. 1:46 pm. 4:38 pm. 7:27 pm. 9:40 am. 2:02 am. 9:27 pm. 1:21 pm. 2:20 pm. 5:29 am. 4:51 am. 1:12 am. 5:12 am. 9:53 am. 1:10 pm. 4:24 pm.9:33 am. 9:53 am. 6:17 pm. 4:49 pm. 7:26 pm. 12:46 pm. 1:16 pm. 3:51 pm. 7:48 pm. 10:10 pm. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN.GWEN.
GWEN.

PS -But I love gwen! It is all I think about. All the time! I am OBSESSED like a crazy person! I LOVE GWEN! 4 years and going strong! I am her NUMBER ONE STALKER!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE GWEN! That is why I am here day and night and night and day using her name to make posts even after I was told by the police to stop for the 4th time now. Le is in trouble! Eddie wants a divorce.

Because I am obsessed with Gwen, here are other names that I used to make this same post:

gwensdildoneedsbatteries
gween
Tina(I stole this from someone’s twitter account)
gwenisSICK
racy(short for conspiracy theory)
Pixiepie
kaylyn(from the old threads on E and JJ)
sammi(I stole this name from Celebrity Bitchy)
soImarriedanaxemurderer
Love The Shoes
Gwen needs a life
Eamon
Missy(I stole this from someone’s twitter account)
Brandi Sucks
Gesa
holycrazytown
not a fan of gween
gwen needs blocking
gween with envy
Um
Bunnyboiler?(Can you guess the twitter account where I stole this name)
Shoshona(Can you guess who I was stalking when I used this name)
Gwen Is Crazy
Lola
Vindictive loser gwen!
CMNT91
YENTA(Can you guess who I was stalking here)
Rosie
Elisa(A blast from the past, this is an old name that I used to use in 2010 and 2011 to stalk Gwen)
Yes you are gwen
Delanie
lala
Jamie
Selena
Speak Now
Mimi
Let it go already
RTD27
Ragtimedoll
TskTsk
Nancy
Nancy Metford
pika
pedro(one from the old threads)

phcalef(this is an actual twitter account that I use)
Mary jane(I stole this from Gossip Rocks too, it’s a mod’s name)
sloptart
HogCatcher
HeeHee
Visitor
WOO! CRAZY!!^^^
U disgusting
Lily & 321
no really(I got this name from Gossip Rocks, but not really check the old threads on Just Jared from 2010)
Internet Police (my new name because I can’t use no really)
Dr. Tom @ 08/02/2013 at 1:16 pm
Gwan
lol

PS-Please check out my new twitter account, LOSTOM1(LOSTUM) and Clydette (ClydeClydette ). I also have 2 twitter accounts where I pretend to be a Leann hater, I am collecting evidence for Leann’s case against the teacher. Can you guess which two accounts I am using to pretend to be a Leann hater?

Wow gwen nice hack

i was at LeAnn rimes concert in ny last nite…..it was fabulous…she did wow the crowd…..what a voice she has..omg…..and …for those of u making nasty comments…..she looked slim and trim…she really knows how to put on a show!!! thanku LeAnn….

scotgal14 @ 08/06/2013 at 1:45 am

I always feel like she’s waaaaay more into him than he is her. It’s sad the way she’s typically draped all over him, like someone desperate for affection. She has a great voice, too bad her music career is over.

Wow gwen, I am a nice hack, the way I stole all those names on Friday and used them to make nice posts about Leann, just like did at 12:39 when I made the post as m2iii! I am consumed by my obsession with Gwen. I am really pissed off that she got to put up the posts that I reported. I need to just admit it, I am stuck on Gwen! Day and night, night and day! You all know of MY obsession. I need to Just admit it. It is all I have thought about for years, every day and every night. 5:18 am. 2:28 pm. 5:10 pm. 5:16 pm. 5:20 am. 1:17 pm. 6:18 pm.7:37am. 4:51 am. 8:30 am. 8:33 am.7:02 pm. 4:48 pm. 5:35 pm. 5:56 pm.7:43 am. 7:44 am. 12:35pm. 1:28 pm. 1:29 pm. 1:43 pm. 1:44 pm. 4:45 pm. 4:47 pm. 5:26 am. 7:45 pm. 9:25am. 9:30 am. 2:22 pm. 6:19 pm. 6:26 pm. 6:44 pm. 6:46 pm. 6:19 am. 5:28 pm. 5:00 am. 9:14 am. 1:46 pm. 4:38 pm. 7:27 pm. 9:40 am. 2:02 am. 9:27 pm. 1:21 pm. 2:20 pm. 5:29 am. 4:51 am. 1:12 am. 5:12 am. 9:53 am. 1:10 pm. 4:24 pm.9:33 am. 9:53 am. 6:17 pm. 4:49 pm. 7:26 pm. 12:46 pm. 1:16 pm. 3:51 pm. 7:48 pm. 10:10 pm. 11:49 pm. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN. GWEN.GWEN.
GWEN.

gwensdildoneedsbatteries
gween
Tina(I stole this from someone’s twitter account)
gwenisSICK
racy(short for conspiracy theory)
Pixiepie
kaylyn(from the old threads on E and JJ)
sammi(I stole this name from Celebrity Bitchy)
soImarriedanaxemurderer
Love The Shoes
Gwen needs a life
Eamon
Missy(I stole this from someone’s twitter account)
Brandi Sucks
Gesa
holycrazytown
not a fan of gween
gwen needs blocking
gween with envy
Um
Bunnyboiler?(Can you guess the twitter account where I stole this name)
Shoshona(Can you guess who I was stalking when I used this name)
Gwen Is Crazy
Lola
Vindictive loser gwen!
CMNT91
YENTA(Can you guess who I was stalking here)
Rosie
RTD27
Ragtimedoll
TskTsk
Nancy
Nancy Metford
pika
pedro(one from the old threads)

phcalef(this is an actual twitter account that I use)
Mary jane(I stole this from Gossip Rocks too, it’s a mod’s name)
sloptart
HogCatcher
HeeHee
Visitor
WOO! CRAZY!!^^^
U disgusting
Lily & 321
Internet Police (my new name because I can’t use no really)
Dr. Tom @ 08/02/2013 at 1:16 pm
Gwan
lol

I am not very bright. It’s why I am stalking Gwen using the name lol and why I came back at 12:39 am making the same posts you all saw me make on Friday, the day I hijacked names like Kate, Jared, Kell/Kellie, Dr. Tom, Gwen, Liza, and Sammie. And then used the names Red claw, pink elbow, and blue tooth when y’all reported me for using other people’s names. i was not at LeAnn rimes concert in ny last nite(I wrote the same thing in 2012 using the name Julie)…..it was not fabulous…she did not wow the crowd…..what a voice she doesn’t have..omg…..and …for those of us LeAnn fans making nasty comments …..she doesn’t look slim and trim…she really doesn’t know how to put on a show!!! thanku LeAnn….Eddie was hitting on the women. He goes on the tours just so that he can meet new women. LeAnn puts up with it because Eddie threatens to sleep with other women. No this isn’t Iggy or Shay. I just wrote what Iggy told me about the concert, of course Le gave her an ipad.

Wow! She’s looking really good here!

It cracks me up to read comments on any LR post. She’s such a ugly human being inside and out and the world is on to her big time. Hence the crappy album sales of only 13,458 units in 60 days

Concert looks like it was great. I wish I could have been there.

Mary/Jamie imposter @ 08/06/2013 at 5:22 pm

I am doing it again! Just like on Friday when I went berserk and stole names from people’s twitter accounts and other sites.

Concert doesn’t look like it was great. Eddie probably wishes he could not have been there. Wow! She’s not looking really good here!

Here is the new list of names that I stole today:
Mary @ 08/06/2013 at 2:49 pm====>18NYC

Gwen @ 08/02/2013 at 3:51 pm======>121Ralphs
Sammie @ 08/02/2013 at 3:36 pm=====>53 Sugarfish
Visitor @ 08/02/2013 at 2:38 pm=====>49Sugarfish
Soobles @ 08/02/2013 at 1:50 pm=====45Sugarfish
Dr. Tom @ 08/02/2013 at 1:16 pm=====>40Sugarfish
Internet Police @ 08/02/2013 at 12:46 pm======37Sugarfish

PS-Notice how I spelled Brandi, BRANDIE. If you check out my Clydette (ClydeClydette ) twitter account, you will notice that I spelled Brandi the same way. Like I said I am not very bright. How stupid of me to steal more names and continue what I did on Friday.

Jodi Rimes has been on quite the tweeting spree today. 60 tweets. Leann doesn’t have time to give a deposition, but she has time to tweet?

1) The ego urges you to accomplish, while the soul merely asks you to enjoy the process.

THEY ARE THOUGHTLESS.
Antisocial personalities don’t really care about anything but self-gratification. They don’t care about anyone other than themselves, and they don’t even care if they are caught and punished for what they do. Consequences for wrongdoing simply roll off their backs, and they continue on in life, which is something they consider to be nothing more than a little game of putting one over on people to get hold of things they want. They don’t think about you, they don’t think about society, they don’t think about whether someone is getting hurt or if something is fair (except when they need to in order to figure out how to get around people who have such sensibilities.) Beneath the fakery, their attitude in life is summed up by thoughts like, “Who cares”, “It’s (the victim’s) fault they got taken”, and “I’m gonna get just what I want; watch this brilliant move…ha ha…the idiot fell for it!” All the while, playing innocent and sweet to prevent being caught.

2) “Worked it out today!! Who joined me?”

Probably AKM-GSI. Then she whines when the media talks about her weight loss.

3) “I know I’m tired when shopping feels like a daunting task!”

It’s only daunting because she has to invited AKM-GSI and reward Eddie with a trip/women/watch/alcohol to participate with her. If she is so tired, why has she been tweeting so much today? If it was so daunting, why did she invite the paps? Didn’t Leann say in an interview that she doesn’t go shopping? Why is Leann such a liar?

4) Arrange whatever pieces come your way. – Virginia Woolf

Sociopaths seek to dominate others and “win” at all costs. They hate to lose any argument or fight and will viciously defend their web of lies, even to the point of logical absurdity.

5) Leann is involving KH and that Basslerette woman in her twitter fights and then she wonders why other cheaters don’t get as much backlash as her. These are mothers from Brandi’s son’s school, why is Leann using them to fight her twitter battles? Leann’s friend KH said that the paps were at Brandi’s son game when Leann wasn’t there. So can KH explain why none of those photos ever hit the internet? She also says that the paps follow Leann, yet how does KH explain how Leann was able to go to rehab without one photo of her every leaving or arriving there ever hit the internet? There were photos of Lindsey and Charlie at rehab, but no Leann. If the paps are always following Leann, then how is it that Eddie can move about LA without photographed? He has been photographed less than 5 times each year, and we are to believe that the paps are following Leann and Eddie? The paps were outside her house because Leann called them, did she call Leann to tell Leann that Brandi’s son was at her house and what time Brandi was picking him up?

6) “@CafeSmom haha that’s a daily need for me :)- glad you’re feeling better”

All Leann does is tweet and set up staged photo-ops. Perhaps she needs calgon to take her away from her cheating husband and his mistresses.

7) “@BarberBrookemay it’s a lot but rewarding”

So rewarding that she spends it on twitter? It’s not rewarding, especially when her husband makes her hang out with his mistresses just to get him to go on tour with her.

8) “@MusiqNSoul28 my relax weekend is next weekend yay”

Not according to her twitter timeline. Every weekend is her relaxing weekend. Leann doesn’t have time to give a deposition, but she has time to shop and then get on twitter to brag about shopping? Why is Leann allowed to make a mockery of the court system like this?

9) “@Vinguycol do they have an emergency Li s for frustrated shopping?! Awesome”

Eddie and his kids must have refused to play along with the happy family angle. Or Eddie made her take Lizzy again.

10) “@KittenLeAnn awww that kind of shopping I would have enjoyed”

Once again, Leann fueling pregnancy rumors.

11) “@TAngel84 I’m so not ready for them to go back to school”

Covetous Sociopath: For the sake of the game, she may devise schemes and perform acts that most of us would consider outrageous and potentially self-destructive, in addition to cruel. And yet when such a person is around us in our lives, even on a daily basis, we are often oblivious to her activities. We do not expect to see a person direct a dangerous, vicious vendetta against someone who in most cases has done nothing to hurt or offend her. We do not expect it, and so we do not see it, even when it happens to someone we know or to us personally. The actions taken by the covetous sociopath are often so outlandish, and so gratuitously mean, that we refuse to believe they were intentional, or even that they happened at all

Jodi Rimes is on another twitter binge.

12) “Music inspires me & pushes me beyond what I could ever imagine that I could ever accomplish!”

Which is greatly contradicted by Leann’s 63, 770 tweets.

13) “@lilbear83 nice! I want my next soon”

So she can be more like the women her husband is sleeping with.

14) “@FromRushtoRehab actually he stopped me at Nobu in NYC a few years back to tell me what fans his wife and he are :) nice try”

Sociopaths invent outrageous lies about their experiences. They wildly exaggerate things to the point of absurdity, but when they describe it to you in a storytelling format, for some reason it sounds believable at the time.

15) “Thought for the night… “I am stronger then this challenge! And this challenge is making me even stronger!” – unknown @le_mayla thx”

16) “@RachelLBooth haha I have those days but then I’m back on it the next

Leann making a passive aggressive dig at Brandi.

17) “@shayco8 these days I say screw it! Lol”

No that is what Eddie says when he meets a woman he wants to sleep with. Leann doesn’t say screw it, she takes to twitter and makes passive aggressive digs to and about Brandi and taunts her with her own kids.

18) “It’s easier to please the world than it is to please myself.” @leannrimes

THEY ARE THOUGHTLESS.

Wow! That dress is amazing!!! Does anyone know where to get it?

Chloe imposter @ 08/07/2013 at 8:04 am

Yepper’s, it’s Day 3 of my name hijacking spree. Wow! That dress isn’t amazing!!! Does anyone know where not to get it?

Day 3

Sammie @ 08/02/2013 at 3:36 pm=====>53 Sugarfish
Visitor @ 08/02/2013 at 2:38 pm=====>49Sugarfish
Soobles @ 08/02/2013 at 1:50 pm=====45Sugarfish
Dr. Tom @ 08/02/2013 at 1:16 pm=====>40Sugarfish
Internet Police @ 08/02/2013 at 12:46 pm======37Sugarfish

@Chloe:

Hey Chloe! It’s the Zola by Tibi but it’s no longer available (and I looked everywhere!) which is a shame. Although the $500 price tag also made me sad! I’ve been trying to find something similar but haven’t been successful.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All