Lindsay Lohan's Oprah Winfrey Interview: Sneak Peek Video!

Lindsay Lohan's Oprah Winfrey Interview: Sneak Peek Video!

Lindsay Lohan gets asked some tough questions during her interview with Oprah Winfrey in this sneak peek video for their eight part candid series, airing on Sunday (August 18) on the OWN network.

The documentary interviews will follow Lindsay‘s path to recovery after her stint in court ordered rehab.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Lindsay Lohan

“What does it feel like to be both an adjective and a verb for child star gone wrong?” Oprah asked Lindsay in the new promo – check it out below.

She looks healthier and better here than she has in a long, long time.

offtheproperty @ 08/05/2013 at 12:19 am

Lindsay you look so beautiful.
Your good heart shines through.
Being sober can be a great adventure, especially for someone with so much spirit and talent and potential as you.

SHE LOOKS SO GOOD! THIS IS THE BEST SHE’S LOOKED SINCE MAYBE 2006. YES LILO!! I’M ROOTING FOR YOU!!

Soo rooting for her this time! *fingers crossed*

Not your friend @ 08/05/2013 at 12:32 am

LiLo is def. backkkkkkkk

She looks younger and more innocent!! Now she just needs to get rid of those ridiculous lips :D

Wow she actually looks good… hope she has changed for good!

She actually looks great. Lindsay you’ve been given SO many chances, PLEASE don’t mess this up again!

she looks really pretty, like her old self again… hope she stays on track this time!!

I’m wishing her all the best. xox

I was just wondering, why is there so much fascination with this person especially in USA?Is it because she was a child star and you guys used to watch her as kids?Because any other person would get so much hate after all the problems…someone please explain?

@lala:

I feel ya, she was mostly famous for Mean Girls which was in 2004, after that she went out of control…and now people pay her millions to talk about her struggles and stuff…I wouldn’t pay her a dime…she’s made her bed, she can lie in it…

Only decent @ 08/05/2013 at 6:44 am

I don’t wish her well. I done feel like she has learned and will never learn. She is a 27 year old woman , not a child. She has screwed up mulitple times and will continue to do so…and I will laugh at her as long as she lives…and dies ;)

Love The Shoes @ 08/05/2013 at 8:40 am

@Only decent: Your spirit is not decent. What does it hurt you to say nothing if you can’t find it in yourself to be gracious in what you’re saying? You’re not God; you don’t know what she will or won’t do. Ppl like you add nothing to the betterment of the world because you think you’re incapable of ******** up and yet love to point out in others all their ills.

I wish Lindsay good luck but time can only tell if she can be clean for good

Superman's GF @ 08/05/2013 at 12:10 pm

Lohan hasn’t changed. She is LOVING the attention.

Lindsay Lohan is no longer a movie star; she is a celebrity. I think “celebrity” has a brand new meaning now in which people who’s career is in entertainment, has more attention towards their personal life – the semi good, bad, and very ugly. Celebrities are famous for no longer being a “star” and for being a mess in their lives and it’s sad. Anyhoo, she’s around my age. It’s crazy how much time has flown within these years. Every gal wants to have a blast and explore their 20′s. Unfortunately, some had more struggles than others and I wish her nothing but inner peace and compassion. It makes us all lucky that we live simple lives.

@Love The Shoes: looks like I hit a nerve in you weak little body. I can say that I and people close to me have been personally been affected by Lohans crimes ..so I am okay with saying she wil screw up again as an almost 30 year old woman, so yes, seeing the pattern she continues to make, I can see what she will do. You’re right , I am not “god” and neither is she , so she will go down like,the rest of the scum on this earth. Also, to correct you ! I don’t point out faults in others. Just lohan :)

Looser lohan @ 08/06/2013 at 12:58 am

Lol what a worthless piece of trash! Orca was an idiot to pay this moron $2 million to interview. This girls is even worth 2 cents!