Kate Bosworth: 'And While We Were Here' Trailer!

Kate Bosworth: 'And While We Were Here' Trailer!

Kate Bosworth goes in for the kiss with Jamie Blackley in this new still from their movie And While We Were Here.

The 30-year-old actress plays a woman who finds love with a younger man (Blackley) while on vacation with her husband (Iddo Goldberg) in Italy.

The film, directed by Kat Coiro, premiered last year at the Tribeca Film Festival and was presented in black and white, but when it is released this month, it will be seen in color.

And While We Were Here will be released on iTunes and VOD on August 13 and in theaters on September 13.

Pictured inside: Kate running errands in a multi-colored dress on Wednesday (August 7) in Los Angeles.

“And While We Were Here” Trailer
kate bosworth and while we were here trailer 01
kate bosworth and while we were here trailer 02
kate bosworth and while we were here trailer 03
kate bosworth and while we were here trailer 04
kate bosworth and while we were here trailer 05

• August Alsina has woken up from his three-day coma - TMZ
  • Justin Bieber has the new iPhone 6- Gossip Cop
  • Listen to Pia Mia's new song "Fill Me In"- Just Jared Jr
  • Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury did a duet together- Huffington Post
  • Watch a new trailer for A Most Violent Year- Lainey Gossip
  • David Ayer could be the director for Suicide Squad?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Mayra Suarez shows off her amazing bikini body - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Wow, “running errands in a multicolored dress.” How newsworthy.

Not her best side:

TheMuffinMan @ 08/07/2013 at 8:58 pm

Movie looks boring

She really has no business being linked to this movie. Yes she’s in it, but she done absolutely nothing to help promote it. She’s useless as always.

LooseLipz @ 08/07/2013 at 9:15 pm

She looks like Daryl Hannah here….
Not fond of this chick….

@TheMuffinMan:
It does look boring, and she looks way too skinny.

DailyNightly @ 08/07/2013 at 11:18 pm

Not a fan of Kate’s but I have to say this does not look bad. she actually looks a bit like Kate Winslet in some of those shots. Maybe her film work is improving?

I gonna watch this. The young guy in this movie looks super cute.

To be or not to be @ 08/08/2013 at 6:03 am

its a trailer they always show the good parts but the fact is she can’t act never could so I wouldn’t hold my breath on this being anything more than horny teen and lonely housewife even in the trailer she is still just one expression so imagine the entire movie just like the rest of her work no one really cares.

This Jamie is really cute :) I’ll watch it.

Whycantipost @ 08/08/2013 at 4:20 pm

Insert cheesy story about lost love: ‘booohoo she is already married’.
Add ‘exotic’ / ‘romantic’ location: Usually France (especially Paris) or Italy (especially Venice).
Show a lot of area shots, while using yellow light: ‘OMGGG it’s soooo romantic, picturesque here’

And we have another romantic movie everyone will forget.

Meh

The beginning did make me lol though, reminded me of the interview KB did and she tried to pretend to speak French. The Italian is just as hilarious. I wonder how many ‘I speak Italian now’ interviews we get.

@DailyNightly: Her film work probably isn’t improving. This was filmed two years ago, and shown at Tribeca over year ago. Doesn’t bode well for the overall quality of the movie that it’s taken this long to even get to VOD. The scenery is nice though.
@Whycantipost: “I wonder how many ‘I speak Italian now’ interviews we get.” We probably would if she were to do anything to promote it. Which she hasn’t.

I wish the film was showing in B&W but I still want to see it.

@Tulip: Wow. Two reviews that liked it.
And yet, it still took over a year from Tribeca to make it to VOD and theaters. IMBD has it at 6.3. averaged from 57 votes.

Even with what for her are decent reviews, she’s still had only two acting jobs since she finished this movie and it showed at Tribeca.

Watch it, enjoy it. But the reality is, if she were really that good of an actress she’d be getting more roles.

British Latin American @ 08/08/2013 at 8:31 pm

Funny, both the love interests are from the UK (although Goldberg is also Israeli) yet the Blackley character, who has the rooting value, has an American or at least neutral accent, but Goldberg has an English accent, and we are not supposed to root for him. American bias much?

Why isn’t she promoting this? She has a cover in a magazine & talks about everything but this movie. I don’t get it.

Backstabbing @ 08/08/2013 at 11:34 pm

@Suze:
She’s not promoting it because she had a fall out with Kat Coiro.
They claimed to be beasties at Sundance a few years ago, supposedly got the idea for this film there and went to Italy to film it. Something went down. It wouldn’t surprise me if her relationship with MP had something to do with it. He was there in Italy with them, by the way. That was confirmed by someone who was on the flight back with them giving KB and MP a shout out on Facebook. Pretty pathetic considering she was still technically in a relationship with Alex at the time. I wouldn’t be surprised if KB and MP were trying to take more credit for the film than what was deserved. KB’s name was removed as a producer from the film. She didn’t go to Tribeca or any other Film festival to help promote it. She was also not pictured with Kat at the Premiere of Life Happens, the other film they did together. It’s only a matter of time before KB and MP wear out their welcome in any circle in HW. The whole “we’ve only been apart for 3 day in our whole relationship” crap that KB spewed in her latest article is down right creepy and them only working as a team is really twisted. it won’t be long before serious people in HW get sick of playing along and just start laughing over what a joke the two of them are.

@Backstabbing: I remember her not being there & finding it odd. She never misses an opportunity to be seen. I don’t know, even if they did have a falling out, she’s the lead & should be a professional & promote it.

@Backstabbing: I don’t think it was Sundance that they met, it was Straw Dogs, KC’s married to Rhys Coiro, an actor in the film.
I think serious people in HW are already tired of playing along. MP might get more indie films to do, but as for her, she’s pretty and not the worst actress ever, but HW is filled with young, pretty and talented actresses. She has nothing to sell herself as an actress except that she’s a ‘fashion icon’.

@Suze: She’s promoted Lake Bell’s movie more than she’s promoted her own. On one hand, Lake’s got an award at Sundance, and AWWH isn’t an award winning festival favorite, but still, it’s the movie you starred in. Just because something happened between you and the writer/director/former friend doesn’t mean you should at least tweet about it.

Backstabbing @ 08/09/2013 at 9:08 am

@ladybug:

I know that they met through SD and that Rhys was in the movie. I was just mentioning all those stupid interviews she was giving with Kat by her side talking about how there were no good roles for women and that she and Kat were working on a film that they conjured up while at Vail film festival actually the day before. I thought it was at Sundance.

@Backstabbing: OK, now in re-reading it I see what you mean.
I don’t think it was Sundance, because I’m not finding anything to say that KC’s been to Sundance, though KB has. I think it must have been Vail only. Though they premiered L!fe Happens at the LA film fest a couple months after this, and they were still BFF at that time, so they could have been talking about it then.
as for AWWWH:

Director Coiro says: “The film was inspired by a set of tapes I made of my own Grandmother before she passed away, by Kate Bosworth, whose ability to tap into a rare, broken and wounded fragility informed the lead character of Jane; a character I wrote just for her, by my desire to figure out the meaning of Leonard Cohen’s song ‘Famous Blue Raincoat’ and by the island of Ischia, whose magical light, intriguing history, warm people and gorgeous vistas made me feel, as Grandma Eves says, that ‘time is shiftable.’

At least KB’s still friends with her Black Rock director Katie Asleton, though KA hasn’t cast her in any of her projects since BR.

Superman's GF @ 08/09/2013 at 11:24 pm

This Kat chick sounds as pretentious and delusional as Kate.

And by the way I think Alex and Kate were broken up long before they said they were. There was never a confirmed time frame of when they got together so why would there be a confirmed date of when they broke up? I always thought it was a much, much shorter relationship than people believe. Two years is a joke. I’d put it more at 1 year and that’s with a couple of break-ups.

@SUPERMAN'S GF @ 08/10/2013 at 12:03 am

It wasn’t a real relay. It was a P.R. stunt.

Backstabbing @ 08/10/2013 at 12:58 am

@Superman’s GF:
I totally agree that it wasn’t a long term relationship. Putting it at a year is pushing it. However, when she hooked up with MP,it was still assumed that they were together since Alex and KB were a Coachella together literally the weekend before she started shooting Big Sur. From her InStyle article, she mentions that MP said they’d get married just days after they’d started working together. Sounds like someone was following her usual MO. I also agree that the relationship had a PR aspect to it.

My big question is how long can such a codependent relationship last? They are both so creepy and needy and clingy. Their level of weirdness seems hard to maintain in the long term. What happens when she’s no longer in the spotlight?

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All