Beyonce Cuts Hair, Debuts New Super Short & Pixie Haircut!

Beyonce Cuts Hair, Debuts New Super Short & Pixie Haircut!

Beyonce shows off her new super short haircut in this photo posted to her Instagram page on Wednesday (August 7).

The 31-year-old entertainer’s new pixie cut comes just two days after she finished the summer leg of her Mrs. Carter Tour with three shows at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Beyonce

Bey has a couple of shows in England later this month and will play a Latin America leg of the tour in September.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Beyonce’s new super short hair?

beyonce cuts hair debuts super short blonde look 01
beyonce cuts hair debuts super short blonde look 02
beyonce cuts hair debuts super short blonde look 03

• Who is Fun. frontman Nate Ruess dating?- US Weekly
  • Ray J is being charged with 10 crimes- TMZ
  • The Bachelorette's Andi Dorfman addresses pregnancy rumors- Gossip Cop
  • Louie has been renewed for one more season- Entertainment Weekly
  • Miley Cyrus is the latest victim of an internet death hoax- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Genevieve Morton shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

You mean a she removed her wig, if for one second you think anyone with a clue thought her real hair was caught in a fan and that whole thing wasn’t just a publicity stunt, then I don’t know! Meh, she looks 50 in this photo and she is overrated, so over her.

Cut her hair or simply removed her weave /wig?

She sure is pretty regardless

TurnipGreens @ 08/08/2013 at 12:46 am

NOOOOO!!? Beyonce looks better with long hair, hopefully that’s a short hair wig. I bet that fan incident rattled her.

she removed her wig, not cut her hair. LOL. no one is insane enough to believe for one second that long blonde wig was her real hair .

I think she looks better with longer hair and I’m sure the hair she had before wasn’t all her’s at all. Extensions, yes but no way was it all hers.

wig or not it’s a lil more shocking then gaga. never seen her with that short. o_O

she didn’t cut her hair. she removed all those hair extensions.

@TurnipGreens: it’s too thin to be a wig, I think.

TurnipGreens @ 08/08/2013 at 12:54 am

She looks just like her mother now… Extensions or not, she looks better with some length.

It ‘s because of that fan incident

DontBeDumb @ 08/08/2013 at 1:13 am

Yes she removed the extensions but Beyonce’s REAL HAIR is down the middle of her back. So she did actually cut her hair if this is not a wig. Google it, she has long hair guys.

DontBeDumb @ 08/08/2013 at 1:14 am

Here is an older pic of Beyonce with her REAL HAIR,it’s long and was way longer than this before she cut it. http://www.besthairstyles2013.com/beyonce-real-hair.html/12-beyonce-real-hair

All I can say is I see her in concert in December and I hope she puts her weave back in by then. She looks ok with short hair but I prefer Beyonce with long hair.

I googled but I didn’t’ see any down her back hair of her own. I saw slightly past shoulders and thin lanky hair so yeah her best bet would have been to cut it all off and hope its grows back healthier or thicker. But I too thinks she looks better with length or else this cut is just not the one for her.

the longer thicker hair are extensions. sorry…..

and this is with extensions braided into the hair to support the weaving

Chris Jacobs @ 08/08/2013 at 1:30 am

Beyonce actually has a nice length of hair on her. She definitely cut her hair. I think she’s trying to pull a Rihanna. Obviously I think she looks better with longer hair.

lolatoopointoh @ 08/08/2013 at 1:47 am

It looks awful. Hopefully it’s just a wig.

Wig wearer @ 08/08/2013 at 1:56 am

I say she removed the wig and with this cut looks like a dude.

Beyonce fan @ 08/08/2013 at 1:57 am

@hmmm: Uhm excuse me Beyonce has dark brown hair and it was by her back. There are many times she left her own hair at concerts so get your facts straight. All she would do at times was dye it blonde and curl her own hair and go to her concert yall dont know nothin

She looks better with the long hair. But after the fan incident I can understand why she cut it off.

Just Jared best site on the ne @ 08/08/2013 at 2:03 am

@ beyonce fan

“get your facts straight”

ROFL. It’s ironic that you would tell someone to “get their facts straight” when beyonce is the queen of lies. All she does is lie. She had her “short hair” for that Cadillac Records crap movie, she looked bad then and went back to the long wigs. She is overrated in every area; music, beauty etc. The only ones who look good with short hair are Ginnifer Goodwin, Natalie Imbruglia, and best of all Halle Berry.

Oh noooo It’s not Beyonce now.

getyourlife @ 08/08/2013 at 2:51 am

@Bonnie: listen here you heifer and for anyone else who doesn’t have a clue, she HAD to have cut her hair because she doesn’t wear wigs, she wears WEAVES and you need long hair underneath to wear a weave so the hair can be sewn/braided in. and she already talks about her weaves in public she never hid it. andat 50, 60 or 70 she looks better then your raggedy ass ever will or did. take a seat girl.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All