Jake Gyllenhaal Narrowly Avoided a Reese Witherspoon Run-In!

Jake Gyllenhaal Narrowly Avoided a Reese Witherspoon Run-In!

Jake Gyllenhaal holds onto his cup of coffee while heading out of a parking garage on Thursday (August 8) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 32-year-old actor was out in Los Angeles earlier in the week when he reportedly narrowly avoided running into his ex-girlfriend Reese Witherspoon after parking in the same lot, according to Us Weekly.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Jake Gyllenhaal

Over the weekend, Jake stepped out with his new girlfriend Alyssa Miller and held hands while walking around New York City’s Tribeca neighborhood.

jake gyllenhaal narrowly avoided a reese witherspoon run in 01
jake gyllenhaal narrowly avoided a reese witherspoon run in 02
jake gyllenhaal narrowly avoided a reese witherspoon run in 03
jake gyllenhaal narrowly avoided a reese witherspoon run in 04
jake gyllenhaal narrowly avoided a reese witherspoon run in 05

Jesse Grant/Getty

You think she would have -Do you know who I am d him

Just Jared, if you want to update fans on Jake Gyllenhaal,
Why not write about his second Villeneuve movie, “Enemy”, to be screened at Toronto film festival in addition to “Prisoners”? This is fresh news.
Or why not post the new stills from “Prisoners” featuring Jake and Hugh? This is also fresh news.
Why post coffee pics and lame news about almost but not exactly run-ins with ex Reese?

Reese: Jake You are going to be on national news tomorrow.!

Was he supposed to have a shouting match with her??

Why would it be awkward to see her?

They dated for a long time…then he wanted to marry and she didn’t

That happens…you move on

true colors @ 08/08/2013 at 7:28 pm

@ace11: Now, we know what the poor guy had to put up with Reese Drunkenspoon

Teddy VonVuten @ 08/08/2013 at 7:29 pm

He looks handsome here, i wish i could pick his jeans for him though, he always gets them wrong, the fit.

ITA. They didn’t even see each other, where’s the breaking news? How many actors park there every day, do you make a story about all of them? It’s ridiculous.

@Teddy VonVuten:

yeah baggy jeans, baggy t-shirt, he’s always hiding his nice body in horrendous loose clothes. he’s too fit and pretty to dress like this.
i’m waiting for the red carpet at TIFF to finally see him in nice fitting designer suits.

#10, and #8, I agree. I just wish he would own his looks because he tries to hide them and he is so hot its ridiculous. All he needs to do is throw on some jeans that fit and a t-shirt that fits and he is incredible. Oh, what’s with the damned shoes, Jake? Are you a 15 yr. old gangbanger? I’m not crazy about his sideburns, but I’m glad he shaved

Hey that’s great news about the Toronto film festival. I agree the fact that him and Reese parked in the same parking lot and DIDN’T run into each other is not news. Also, if I recall, it happened a few days ago, so why are people still talking about it??Jared??

just saying @ 08/08/2013 at 9:00 pm

From the second and third photo looks like he’s got a big ****

Deeper and intellectual comment ever huh?

he tries to dress like he’s 10 years younger or more than he is. I think he’s going to be one of those guys who has a problem with growing older.

Finally he’s clean shaven and put together now. that how I like my Jake, lol.

hate his hair slicked back
his clothes suck too

city ​​slickers @ 08/09/2013 at 4:19 am

Geez the dude is wearing just a shirt and a pair of jeans

what’s the big deal?

Dang, Jake has certain looks I like better than others, but you know what? He’s perfection. He looks amazing in these pictures I don’t give a d@mn what he’s wearing.

his hair looks good, what’s not to like?
his face is beautiful, always is when clean shaven
he has the perfect profile
jeans and shirt aren’t bad but way too baggy, hanging loose
on the other hand he’s in a garage not @ a Hollywood event.

Dirk_Reese-Fan @ 08/09/2013 at 1:20 pm

Jake is a good guy, yep ! And he looks gorgeous !

why didn’t his gal pal come with him? it’s not like she has a 9 to 5 job every day and I think she’s got some relatives in California.

@margo: I think he want some “alone time”. If u have twitter or FB u will see that they spend many time together. And is u see what she posts in her twitter, she is “in love with him” already. I think is too much too soon.

gay, gay, gay @ 08/11/2013 at 4:41 am

LOL!!!
Jake doesn’t give a s***t about his drunk, fugly EX-BEARD.

gay, gay, gay @ 08/11/2013 at 4:43 am

“why didn’t his gal pal come with him?”
Because they already have enough “we are dating” paparazzi photos.