Lady Gaga: 'Applause' Full Song - Listen Now! (JJ Music Monday)

Lady Gaga: 'Applause' Full Song - Listen Now! (JJ Music Monday)

Lady Gaga‘s new single “Applause” has dropped early due to a leak situation and the hot new song is this week’s pick for JustJared.com and KIIS-FM 102.7‘s JJ Music Monday.

“Due to hackers, an abundance of low/high quality leaks… we issue this pop music emergency… monsters spread the word,” the 27-year-old singer tweeted. “My new single ‘Applause’ is out today and can be heard on United States radio in 15 minutes. International radio to follow.”

“Applause” is the first single off of Lady Gaga‘s upcoming third studio album ARTPOP, which hits stores on Tuesday, November 11. We can’t wait!

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Lady Gaga’s new single “Applause”?

Lady Gaga – “Applause”

Tim P. Whitby/Getty

daaaaaamn this is hot

GOSH!
This is AWFULLL!
HAHAHA SOOOOO DAMN BAD!
She should STOP singing.

What a ****!

wow Applause sounds alot like Madonna’s Girl Gone Wild.

It sounds like SUPERPOP + CELEBRATON + GIRL GONE WILD

sounds like a katy Perry’s song haahaha

Yikes. This sucks. What happened to her?!? RIP The Fame/Fame Monster.

lol seriously @ 08/12/2013 at 1:07 pm

wow this sooo good !

“I live for the applause…” wow very profound lyrics. pure ****

“I live for the applause…” wow very profound lyrics. pure sh*t

LMAO…At people saying that this is epic. Some of you are say this is better then #roar. OMG…LoL. After hearing this mess #katyperry for the WIN!!! #roar

I listened to it once and liked it instantly. It isn’t preachy, like her last album. Love it. Going to listen to it again

this is why she has to show her a$$ i guess

I love this it’s stuck in my head already don’t know what all the hates for because yous will be singing it next moth when its high in the charts

Not very good and now she is trying to sound like Grace Jones at the beginning of the song.

Gerard Butthole @ 08/12/2013 at 1:19 pm

Music for fags_and fatties.

its perfect guys. calm your tits. you can still enjoy roar AND applause *head explodes* yesss you can!

having abit of a 90s flashback. As we sit and eat a carbfull plate of dinner. Monsters are mourning.

This ***** aint Lana del rey that’s for sure!

this is sooooo catchy

I Love it! LG you are the best!

As she said, y’all bloggers aren’t music critics, so keep the for yourselves.
As for me, I won’t listen to “Applause” until a couple of days. Sure I’ll hear it on the radio by accident but I’m not gonna ruin all this waiting and excitement for a crappy bunch of hackers.

AMAZING. SONG OF 2013.

I dislike her personally so much that I probably will never spend money on her music again. However I like this a lot.

Teddy VonVuten @ 08/12/2013 at 1:45 pm

it’s just ok, when she sings the ‘applause, applause..’ part it reminds me of Madonna and i’m not trolling.
i feel a bit cheated, i was expecting something epic like Bad Romance or Alejandro.

LemonHead @ 08/12/2013 at 1:45 pm

Terrible intro and too fast paced for my liking. Bouncing off walls anyone?

ROAR>>>>>>>>>>>

it’s ok … I mean it’s not amazing but ok … I might like it after 10 times but no longer than that .

Maybe I need to see the music video to get it……cheesier than Born this way….I miss The Fame.

Of course everyone is going to bash her. You are all idiots. The song is decent. Its better than Katy Perry’s “Meow”.

Noisy, screaming, nothing original
Rihanna can sing this
Sounds like any other pop trash
bored gaga
bored

Your keys are here gaga now go away!!!

The artwork is better than the music.

I Think Roar Better Than Applause

Lady Gaga is the undisputed Queen of Pop. Fúck yeah.

@LOIUY: I think I’ll have to dispute that claim. If anyone of today’s crop of female pop stars are the Queen…It’s Rihanna. Check her stats. Second only to Madonna.

disappointing!

Can someone please make her go away…MADONNA PLEASE COMEBACK!

this doesn’t do anything for me just like the *cough* sara bareilles ripoff *cough* “roar”. the music industry is definitely on a downfall, really unfortunate. but then again it could be good because maybe we wont have to hear these annoying girls anymore and record execs can find new girls that maybe actually have an ounce of talent for once.

@bpm: I think we’re S-O-L on that. What with Miley, Selena Gomez and Ariana Grande coming up and being shoved down our throats.

@Adriana: lmao thanks for reminding me about those young non-entities that think they’re the best just cause they have record deals because of sh**** disney/nickelodeon acting. record execs are truly f****** deaf these days. they think audiences such as us are that stupid to buy these songs but im glad we’re calling them out on their unoriginal, regurgitated, rigged sh** that they call “music”. and the vmas will be rigged as hell too this year… miley getting a f****** goddamn vma?!?!?! its unfortunately gonna happen though, this is so pathetic.

this song is terrible. I am sure radio will pay it to death and will be a hit but it really is a bad song. Katy’s is ok and seems to have more potential to grow on me. And the cover artwork is definitely reminiscent of Madonna’s Girle Show concert. Sorry hate to add Madonna to the mix.

I love it. This is new for her, and might take some time to get used to, but I am sure that I love this song. ******* may bow because the Queen is back….

Sweetness @ 08/12/2013 at 5:12 pm

ok this is something they’ll play in clubs over and over again in Ibiza.

This is great. Reminds me of her first album more. That second album was terrible. This is fun and catchy.

Y’all are haters. WTF if you don’t like it go listen to whatever bulls*** it is you like.

It’s okay, nothing special if I’m being honest.

@pedro:
I love you. Thing song reminds me of Give Me All Your Luvin.

neither roar or applause are good, katy is a copycat from the lyrics to the melody and gagas song is surprisingly boring for a song like “applause”, she has the whole repetitive “applause” thing happening just like with BTW and the chorus is forgettable. they’re just gonna overplay these songs until they get to the top of the rigged charts, then next single comes out and the same bull**** happens all over again. really redundant and unoriginal.

LittleLittle @ 08/12/2013 at 7:18 pm

LOVE it!! Back to the fun dance track! ‘Bout time.

garbage – as usually

I love this song and the beat and vibes are new to gags and she made it work. Fav song duh ^_^

@Gloret: you’re reaching

boring as fawk

MOTHER MONSTER IS BAAAACK!
I’m so in love with this.
and jesus, everyone who spews such negative bullshit & hate; she doesnt give a damn about any of your criticism. you’re just fueling her fire. she promotes not giving a damn, becoming empowered by your choices & your values & really just being and loving yourself– which is such a good message. it’s a nice, fun track. it doesn’t have to be profound or so serious.
everyones a critic. you sing like this, you dance/sing like she can live before you tear it down. SO much hate. it’s so so sad that this is the world we live in.
well, anyway. I adore it & her. so proud to be a fan.

You gotta hand it to her mania though, to call this “redefining music”. Her delusions are the most interesting thing about her now. But gee wizz, what a boring song made up of other people’s songs – the chorus sounds like Kelis Bounce, the beat sounds like Madonna Give Me Al Your Love, and the verses sound like Pat Benatar (which she did to death on her last album). This will be her fade to black, no doubt. But the little monsters will lap it up. Just not many of them left now.

GAGA The GREAT !! BRAVO Lady Gaga. You are so smart to release this as the first song. It’s fun and back to the light, People want to dance and have fun. I love, love and double love this song. The music video is going to be awesome. The lyrics to this song is off the charts amazing. NUMBER ONE BABY. GAGA you did it again. We want to dance and don’t want serious music in POP. If you do this Gaga you will have a lot of number one tracks. Stay in the light with this album and don’t go dark. We want fun records. I’m getting Applause on itunes ASAP. Thank you Gaga. Pop music needs you right now, really bad.

This song is bullshit pop at its greatest.
Its cheap, its shallow, it reaks of Gagas big fat Ego
and im sure shes going to feed us with all this bullshit avante garde visuals and fashion to try to make us believe her music is as risk-taking as her persona, which it NEVER has been.

Please Stephanie, this Gaga **** is over.

This sucks
Sounds like a cheesy overproduced broadway show musical .
She better have better **** on that album.
She should just have stuck to the formula from the first album and built on it.

oh, Caca, we’re no fools. maybe some of your fans are.
the only “pop music emergency” is that Katy’s song was released earlier and Gaga can’t stand the fact that somebody else gets all the attention. pfffft, hackers, yeah right! LOL.

@dex:

Sad isn’t it!!!

HausOfMizrahi @ 08/13/2013 at 3:34 am

Further proof that Gaga has not one F*#$king original bone in her body.

How many catchy lyrics or hooks or chorus’s is this ***** gonna depend on before realizing herself thats shes actually just a mediocre artist with a strong voice. Hello “TrueBlue” Stephanie Germonatta.

ArtPop, Avantgarde Fashion Technology my ass.
This MotherMonster stupid Lady GAGA bullshit is LAME.

Thanks for the news :)

The BEST SONG #APPLAUSE ARTPOP

MAKE IT REAL LOUD. ^__^

Why is she doing a David Bowie impression?

Well, i used to like lady gagas music very very much and i also expected applause to be better. i just hope the rest of artpop is going to be WAY better. fame monster was really good. but still, every musician has to try new kinds of music styles. still love her.

Chelsea Luvly @ 08/13/2013 at 3:21 pm

She is so Amazing and Pretty. I love her work. She ALWAYS Buys Romantic Gifts for Women at —> *** AthenaToysDotcom *** <— <— <—

GRACE JONES + MADONNA= ICONS.

GAGA = COPYCAT.

NOT HAPPENING.

@Adriana:

WORD.

tell them since they don’t know.

great song love it