Angelina Jolie: London Polo Field Take Off!

Angelina Jolie: London Polo Field Take Off!

Angelina Jolie rocks an all black ensemble as she arrives at a polo field to catch a departing helicopter on Tuesday (August 13) in London, England.

Over the weekend, the 38-year-old actress made an appearance on stage during the Maleficent presentation at the 2013 Disney D23 Expo in Disneyland.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Angelina Jolie

“Since I was a little girl, Maleficent was always my favorite,” Angelina expressed at the Expo (via EW). “I was terrified of her, but I was so drawn to her. I wanted to know more about her, know what she was like and who she was… She had this elegance and grace, and yet she was so cruel, just wonderfully and deliciously cruel.”

angelina jolie lodon polo field take off 01

• Listen to Skylar Stecker and Silento's new song - Just Jared Jr
  • Beyonce and Jay Z remove their wedding rings - Radar
  • Mandy Moore is going to make you nostalgic - Huffington Post
  • Watch Queen Elizabeth do some trash talking - Lainey Gossip
  • Hamilton pays tribute to Rent's 20th anniversary - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Carolyn

Beautiful, amazing woman with a heart of gold.

• Pitt horned

between men as she likes

• charlie

She getting thinner everytime we see her

• anustin

Bless my girl,Anjie’s.

• anustin

Protect Anjie’s dear,lord.

• Phool.

Beautiful

• ha

Her legs are the size of a polo mallet

• BP

Lovely as the day is long!

• Phool.

Good Morning Anustin
    How are you my dear, Angie looking great as usual I think she might be going to a UNHCR mission ( she’s got her boots on lol) or may be getting updates on “Unbroken” progress as Jack ‘o’ Connell resides in UK.
    Have you seen Tickys Body guard is all over Ticky haven’t seen a body guard so touchy feely with a client before, as I cant see any hoards of fans mobbing her at the airport only her and her BG. Hmm.

• Phool.

Rose
    Were are the morons
    Love the JoliePitt
    First and last post
    Premalee
    ———————————————-
    I have posted posts to you all on Angies at previous Maleficent thread.

• Springtime

Looks like Angie is going on a mission trip or maybe scouting areas for “Unbroken”. Hopefully, wherever she is going JJ will post photos. Esp, since he didn’t post the pics of her and Maddox from 2 days ago.

• to PT, Cliniqua and other fans

can you guys give me the link to where i could find all the deets regarding Ticky’s PR manipulations starting 2004 down to present? For example, dates or timeline when she started filing for the divorce etc. I have this project where I will compile all the lies and fabrications by Ticky’s PR regarding her connection with the Jolie-Pitts.

• Maya

I love this woman :)

• Rose

@Phool.: Hi Phool, please check the previous thread for my reply to you.

I see Angie is a lady on a mission. I guess she is taking care of business. The way Angie is multitasking she could run a fortune five hundred company.

• Who’d a Thunk

…Satanic Angie loves cruelty

• Angie sexy and hot body

Well, JJ must have payed a small fortune to get this Paparazzi-low-quality pics and only a few of then cause we know that one picture of Angie is the equivalent of 10 or 20 of other actress.

It´s nice to see and know where Angie is, but JJ or any other gossip-mag don´t know what she is doing. They only can guess. Angie is surrounded by loyal and professional personal and they work with discretion and devotion to this fantastic and wonderful woman.

Angie is glowing and looking beautiful as ever. The Royal Queen Angie, the Beauty Soul is returning to England. Kiss.

• female first

Angie is doing the bodyguard

Gossip center has pics of her and the bodyguard from Japan oh Angie you are such a slut

• Angie sexy and hot body

It´s really hilarious to read this haters and jealous idiots full of envy talking about the sexy, hot and tasty body of Angie.

They try and try and try to sell the URBAN-MYTH that ANGIE IS unhealthy SKINNY. But the reality is the contrary. Angie is better than never.

This is a picture of Angie rear side and she give us a glimpse of her great and amazing toned body, her tight and butt must be the perdition of Brad. Please take a look…. but with zoom …..ha ha ha

The true is that Angie have a Top-Model kind of Body, Sexy, Hot and beautiful…..tasty tasty….hummmmm

• Angie sexy and hot body

The FF haters are really a bunch of stupid idiots full of envy and jealousy of the most amazing, talent and beautiful couple the world ever seen together.

Brad must be the happiest man in the planet, he love and his loved by the most incredible, unique and beautiful woman he ever meet and Angie thinks exactly the same. They are fortunate people, they found in each other the best partner and lover and parent they ever wished.

They have build one dream of family and they loved the life they choose.

The haters can say the all stupidity and the pathetic wishes they want but Angie and Brad have a solid, strong, mature, adult and happy relationship and they will be together until they died. Put this in your small heads, haters.

Angie and Brad are the perfect picture of True-love. kiss

• Dc

I love this her. <3

• Jones

Ah…so she and Pax were en route to London from LAX after her D23 appearance on Saturday! Save travels Angie!

• QQQQ

Jones @ 08/13/2013 at 9:41 am
    Maddox.

• Phool.

# Rose @ 08/13/2013 at 8:45 am (reply to post from previous thread)
    Rose honestly I’m surprised where this influx of new named trolls came from? Damn Tampon is working her/his a$$ off to make a quick dime talk about desperate times lol. I agree Brads WWZ making over $500 million and Angie getting a great reception for Maleficent from the fans that were there that’s bound to drive insane person more insane lol I love it.
    Angie is class, elegance in her poise and walk even Maddox walks tall unlike Ticky on the other hand is class less from her the roots of her bleached extensions to the tip of her crow feet you can see how the mind of a calculated publicity starved women is working. See Rose you can’t miss Ticky’s beady eyes searching for the nearest paps at the airport I’m surprised she hasn’t done the tummy rub maybe that’s saved for her arrival.
    Forget about that Rose have you seen Tickys new boyfriend I mean new bodyguard damn the guy is not only ugly but he is all over Ticky and she looks like she loves IT lol. I’ve never seen a body guard all over their client considering there is no one near here a mile off lol. Where is Squiggy ? He’s free and unemployed what’s he doing apart from cleaning up after his cheap birthday thrown by his beloved fiancé.
    Ticky is channelling her beach bum wear again, what’s with this turn over pants and white sneakers I mean how old is she? Even Milley Cyrus knows how to dress properly Rose Ticky is soo stuck in the 90’s. I’m surprised she’s not wearing her decade old wedgies. Yes I saw the oversized scarf is back as if she is going on a mission to join the al Qaeda the way she hides that chin of hers.

• Passing Through

Ooh…new Angie pix…and we didn’t even have to beg this time…

• were the morons

How are you my sister? I see trolls are not happy seeing Angie very happy, getting all the love showered to her by the fans & getting all the positive feed back for Maleficent from the lucky fans that were at the D23 expo convention. How I wish I was sitting there amongst them. Angie is so gracious of the support & love she receives from the fans, no wonder she is so humbled and we are humbled in the process, in seeing her getting the well deserved credit as a global super star, a humanitarian, a women, a mother, an actress and may this love and respect for her continue in what ever she does.
    I see the trolls are snarking on Angies weight see WTM this is what happens these Ticky hags have been on Jenny Craig/ weight watcher diets for years & years and still cant loose the access weight, so when they see a young beautiful vibrant, slim women they bound to get jealous . So instead of picking up a dumb bell they pick up a doughnut and hate on women that they so want to be. Also Tickys “podgyness” isn’t helping matters is it? Ironic isn’t it Ticky played the pregnancy card the whole time she was pimping her lame Flop and now when that’s over she’s admitted she’ put on weight lol. Lets see what lies Ticky will spin in her European tour like PT says if lips are moving …..

————————————————————————————————-

Good morning Phool,
    How are you my dear?
    In doing fine… Getting ready for work. These trolls went insane last night. My word, Angelina and Brad’s success really sent them over the edge. What a shame. They are forever criticizing Angelina for her weight, but she is perfectly fine. I live in California, and I constantly run into women of Angie’s frame. Phool, the praise she received at the D23 expo was incredible. The audience was so excited to see Maleficient come to life. We as fans are anxious for the movie to hit theaters lol. Also, Brad had the highest grossing non-sequel movie this summer. It made over 500 million worldwide. Now that is impressive. Brad certainly outdid himself again.

Phool, the trolls are nothing but Cretans. All they talk about is someone’s appearance, when their idol is fugly as hell. Ticky is looking rough at LAX yesterday. The BIITCH seems to keep aging every second of the day. Trolls try and ignore the fact that ticky Lola like a leathery alligator, but we all see the truth, and that’s why they’re in pain.

• Rose

@Phool.: Phool, Ticky is the new Heidi Klum, lol. I see Ticky FF troll over here believing Angie is like Ticky sleeping with the help. Phool, if you go over to CB you will see better pictures of Ticky and the Bodyguard. girl Ticky and the BG are so close you cannot get air between them. Squigs is unemployed, have no job or no children to take care of, why is he not with her?

• were the morons

Good morning Rose,
    How are you?
    The troll lost its shite again last night.
    My, these trolls need a hobby or something.
    Anyway, congrats to Brad again for making over the 500 mark for WWZ. We knew his movie would be a hit. Also, good job to Angelina for making the future hit, “Maleficient.” I know that one will be a winner for sure.

• were the morons

@Rose: I bet money Squigs is getting play time with a haggard woman while ticky’s away. He has a whole mansion to himself… Why not have a little fun of his own! You know how gigolos do, Rose. Bahahhahaha.

• Passing Through

# 921 Jaye @ 08/13/2013 at 1:25 am
    OT
    I just saw Beyonce on the cover of Vogue on-line and thought, “Are they trying to Photoshop her into the black Angelina Jolie?
    +++++++++++++++++++
    Jaye -
    I haven’t seen the Vogue pix yet, but I’m still laughing at Beyonce ridic haircut-is-empowering grab for attention. Not only did Miley Cyrus do it better…but so did her own sister. A few years back Solange shaved her head and she didn’t blather on with some bullshite about how empowering it was or post pix of herself preening in her mirror like the world’s 2nd biggest narcissist. I used to be indifferent to Bey…but these days she’s doing her damnedest to annoy the crap out of me. If she wanted to do something “empowering” she’d learn to pronounce “ask” correctly. It’s 3 little letters and none of them are “x”.

• anustin

@Who’d a Thunk:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

oh my gaz!!! ur mom is satanic???? sorry for ur mom.

• Passing Through

# 969 to PT, Cliniqua and other fans @ 08/13/2013 at 8:13 am
    Qeustion – Are you planning on giving up your life to devote it to chronicling Ticky’s PR lies? Cuz…I gotta tell ya…you could be at it for a while. I hope you don’t have kids because they’ll be making you a great-grandmother by the time you finish that project – and you’ll have missed the entire thing…

• Passing Through

# 16 Who’d a Thunk @ 08/13/2013 at 8:56 am
    ROTFLMAO. Now the trolls are stealing my made up phrases for names? Lame, lame lame…

• Asdfg

Weird woman she is. Why does she always wear black?
    Does she think wearing black everyday will make her less noticeable to the paps? She gives me the creeps.

• Delusions Of Grandeur

“who’d a thunk ”
    as old as the hills…..
    “made up”
    HAAAA
    you are a nut
    lol

• 769

123GO. The sweet ange bowshi te talk over , Lets get down to the real reasow we here JEN , hahahahahaha that right JEN , the loonies biichessss begain with JEN . End the day with JEN .haha ha … Question to the creeps how you’ll fine the time and things to talk about JEN … You could do the same forthe once you love more then life it self , you say do you have NEWS on them no. You are they fans fine something to talk about them, I help let go ange’s drug blood knifes cutting her self sex their lots to talk about but no we can’t its her pass, it’s JEN pass you’d morons loonies biichessss spent your simple little dull OLDHAGS fat souls on 24/7

• Passing Through

# 23 QQQQ @ 08/13/2013 at 9:51 am
    4Q –
    Cincy starts tonight for Roger and I found this interview on the ATP site. I had to laugh at what he said about his b-day and the twins being more excited about the cake and canldes than he was. It reminded me of Angie saying the kids want a wedding because of a “big cake”.
    PS – Of course he’s in BDB’s quarter. Considering the way Nole’s been playing he’d be better off playing Nole in the quarters…

• Passing Through

Rose & Lylian -
    Since you guys weren’t around last night and I don’t know if you read all the posts – I debunked that Ticky\VV video. It is NOT Feb 12, 2005. That’s the day Brad hosted Ticky’s b-day party in 2005. Reposting the info below –

OK…this Ticky\VV video date thing has been bugging me. There was something about the date that niggled at the back of my mind and it finally occurred to me what it was so I NOW HAVE DEFINITIVE PROOF THAT THE VIDEO IS NOT FROM FEBRUARY 12, 2005. IT IS FROM DECEMBER 12, 2005. Why am I so positive? Because, duh, Ticky’s b-day is Feb 11 and Feb 12, 2005 was the day Brad honored his promise to Ticky to host her birthday party at their Beverly Hills house. Below is the Peeps story NOT given to them by Huvsy because it says there will definitely NOT be a reunion…even though that very week Huvsy leaked to US for their Feb 14 issue that Brad wanted Ticky back – which I mentioned last night.
    Ergo…can we now all agree that the video is NOT from Feb 12, 2005? It is just not true. The end. As you know, I’m all over exposing Ticky’s fraudery but for once the biitch is innocent. Who’da ever thunk it, right?
    Brad & Jen Reunite for Her Birthday
    02/17/2005 at 08:00 AM EST
    Splitting from husband Brad Pitt hasn’t stopped Jennifer Aniston from partying with friends – or Pitt himself.
    With the help of about 80 pals, including several famous names, the former Friends star and her estranged husband rang in her 36th birthday with a bash on a cool Feb. 12 evening at the Beverly Hills home they co-own, PEOPLE reports.
    “It was a lovely party,” says a pal of the birthday girl’s. Pitt, 41, and Aniston, who announced their breakup Jan. 7, “were very friendly to each other.” Don’t expect a reconciliation, however. Those close to the couple don’t expect them to get back together anytime soon.
    Among the arrangements: Aniston had her favorite chef whip up a buffet and had a set designer decorate the house. “They had disco balls and brought in fun furniture,” says a source.
    The actress also experienced a stream of the best kind of good wishes. “She had presents delivered to her the whole week (prior to Feb. 11, her actual birthday),” says a friend. “She got amazing gifts.”

• Passing Through

# 36 Delusions Of Grandeur @ 08/13/2013 at 10:58 am
    Pfft. Yeah, right…it’s “as old as the hills”…and you just happened to use it today AFTER you saw me use it in a post LAST NIGHT. Biitach, puh-leeze..

• Phool.

#were the morons @ 08/13/2013 at 10:06 am
    WTM I think either the local sanatorium has opened their doors purposely and let the loons out or the recession has hit them hard & they have run out of the medication the way Tickys loons are parked over here with new alters lol.

Yes Brad & Angie OWN their fat a$$es.what else do you expect from fat slobs but to snarl on perfectly fit & slim women like Angie, WTM there is no solution for jealousy especially coming from clinically obese hags.
    WTM it’s the news of WWZ raking in over 5 hundred million for Brad & Plan B and Angies Maleficent getting the great reception at D23, that’s nailed the last nail in Tickys Trolls coffins lol the successes of the JP’s are unlimited.
    WTM no need to disrespect leathery alligators, have you actually seen Tickys sun damaged skin damn the women can even give alligators run for their money. At least her body guard seems to be liking that old leathery skin.

• Rose

@Passing Through: Hi PT, ok, I believe you, re Ticky and VV, two ashtrays kissing video. I’m still happy to have seen that video because I have never seen it before. Now I would like to know when was that video done. You have peaked my curiosity. PT, did you see Ticky going through LAX yesterday dressed like it’s 1998, lol. When is that woman going to grow up and dress like a 45 yo woman who has class.

• Phool.

#Rose @ 08/13/2013 at 10:11 am

Lol Good one Rose, I wish I had remember that one, I had totally forgotten about Heidi Klum connection lol. Yes Ticky is the new Heidi not in looks god forbid, but in sleeping with the hired help. I saw the trolls are rolling in their swear after seeing Tickys new boyfriend lol he is all over her like a bad rash.
    While all the while poor Squiggy is cleaning the 10000sq ft pool at home, oh the life of a paid fiancé.

• Phool.

#Passing Through @ 08/13/2013 at 10:19 am
    PT haven’t you heard even Bey’s Hair stylist came out saying Bey never wore weaves it was her own lushes hair it was time for empowerment hence the new haircut. Maybe the fan did the damage after all becuase the new cut came soon after that incident. I’ve never seen any one having so much fuss made of especially when it’s a measly haircut. I agree with you her sister’s was better I do feel for salone she might as well not exist in that family.
    PS I see bey is a shade ligher then the last time I saw her i wonder what the magic secret is ? apart from bleaching.

• Lylian

@Passing Through:
    >>>>>>>>>>
    Hi PT. Yeah. I got the message about the video. It ain’t february 2005. LOL!
    But what ever, we all know JHo hasn’t been wearing the willow for Brad. She’s on mourning the end of the opportunities she had with Brad.
    You know, in many ways , I’m glad Jho never played nice with Brad and Angie because had she done so, Brad might have been obliged to help her out more. Now, JHo’s just out of Brad’s life. Period. No guilt, nothing.

• anustin

Passing Through @ 08/13/2013 at 10:28 am
    # 969 to PT, Cliniqua and other fans @ 08/13/2013 at 8:13 am
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

bwahahahahahaha……….passed!

• lurker

@peace:
    Are just paid to be posting this crap here,you trolls are really desperate

• were the morons

@Phool.: lmao! You crack me up Phool. These trolls come up with anything. This one above keeps posting the same tired ass shite. We all know its fiction, but it continues to post it. YAWN.

As for her bodyguard… I’m sure he wants to be MANistons next gigolo. I bet he’s coming in with some offers maniston is thinking about. For example, he will touch her at all events, go on pap strolls, and be on callbfor mexico PR exposure. Squigs can only do so much as a new gigolo. I’m sure her bodyguard has more experience than Squigs.

• *FILTHY|JOLIE|WHORE|PANTIES*

vomit barf
    jolie still whoring as usual
    leaving lots superstinky FJWP
    many vile rotting soiled undergarment
    horrible stench
    CHANEL N°5 no help
    jolie biggest whore ever
    global superwhore
    whoremanitarian
    FJWP thick on ground
    everywhere
    all over BAMPZSKVille
    all over polo park
    all over anaheim
    all over LA county museum of fart
    all over sydney
    all over tokyo
    in japan vending machine everywhere
    all over honolulu
    all over oahu
    all over UN
    all over jordan + al zaatri refugee camp
    all over london + RAF Northolt
    all over paris + Il Vino
    all over punk lotus clinic
    all over siren studio
    all over LAX
    all over las vegas
    all over beverly, hills that is
    all over washington dc
    all over FJWP Schwartz
    all over waldorf tower
    all over chelsea piers
    all over lincoln center
    all over santa barbara
    all over goleta
    all over el capitan beach
    all over congo + rwanda
    all over gisozi genocide memorial
    all over rescue camp
    all over jungle
    all over natural history museum of la
    all over whole food
    all over urban outfitter
    all over parrot cay
    all over miraval and rest of south of france
    all over kurdistan
    all over baghdad
    all over turkey
    all over lebanon
    all over jordan
    all over shores of windermere
    all over the lake district
    all over le touquet-paris-plage
    all over costa navarino
    all over messinia
    all over pylos
    all over santorini
    all over paul allen octopus yacht
    all over charter yacht mystique
    all over olympics venue
    radioactiv
    use thickest rubber
    use gaz mask
    use hazmat suit
    use long pole
    use net
    use tong like big blue one
    disease 4 u
    u puke anyway
    u r warned now
    beware
    govern ur self
    as u were

• Rose

@Asdfg: If she gives you the creeps, run, don’t walk away from this thread before she put the Hebe Gebes on your butt. LOL.

• Phool.

#were the morons @ 08/13/2013 at 11:46 am
    I’m sure her bodyguard has more experience than Squigs.
    ————————————–
    Mark my word WTM seeing the body language of Ticky and her body guard you can see things have already progressed from a mere hired help , I bet she’s already pulled out her Tampon for him like she did with that married TV guy.

• lily

@Passing Through:
    I bet he bought it cause they’re blurry and cheaper.