Angelina Jolie: London Polo Field Take Off!

Angelina Jolie: London Polo Field Take Off!

Angelina Jolie rocks an all black ensemble as she arrives at a polo field to catch a departing helicopter on Tuesday (August 13) in London, England.

Over the weekend, the 38-year-old actress made an appearance on stage during the Maleficent presentation at the 2013 Disney D23 Expo in Disneyland.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Angelina Jolie

“Since I was a little girl, Maleficent was always my favorite,” Angelina expressed at the Expo (via EW). “I was terrified of her, but I was so drawn to her. I wanted to know more about her, know what she was like and who she was… She had this elegance and grace, and yet she was so cruel, just wonderfully and deliciously cruel.”

angelina jolie lodon polo field take off 01
angelina jolie lodon polo field take off 02
angelina jolie lodon polo field take off 03
angelina jolie lodon polo field take off 04
angelina jolie lodon polo field take off 05
angelina jolie lodon polo field take off 06

Photos: FameFlynet Pictures
Posted to: Angelina Jolie

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 734 » Show All

Beautiful, amazing woman with a heart of gold.

Pitt horned @ 08/13/2013 at 8:26 am

between men as she likes

She getting thinner everytime we see her

Bless my girl,Anjie’s.

Protect Anjie’s dear,lord.

Beautiful

Her legs are the size of a polo mallet

Lovely as the day is long!

Good Morning Anustin
How are you my dear, Angie looking great as usual I think she might be going to a UNHCR mission ( she’s got her boots on lol) or may be getting updates on “Unbroken” progress as Jack ‘o’ Connell resides in UK.
Have you seen Tickys Body guard is all over Ticky haven’t seen a body guard so touchy feely with a client before, as I cant see any hoards of fans mobbing her at the airport only her and her BG. Hmm.

Rose
Were are the morons
Love the JoliePitt
First and last post
Premalee
———————————————-
I have posted posts to you all on Angies at previous Maleficent thread.

Springtime @ 08/13/2013 at 8:52 am

Looks like Angie is going on a mission trip or maybe scouting areas for “Unbroken”. Hopefully, wherever she is going JJ will post photos. Esp, since he didn’t post the pics of her and Maddox from 2 days ago.

to PT, Cliniqua and other fans @ 08/13/2013 at 8:54 am

can you guys give me the link to where i could find all the deets regarding Ticky’s PR manipulations starting 2004 down to present? For example, dates or timeline when she started filing for the divorce etc. I have this project where I will compile all the lies and fabrications by Ticky’s PR regarding her connection with the Jolie-Pitts.

I love this woman :)

@Phool.: Hi Phool, please check the previous thread for my reply to you.

I see Angie is a lady on a mission. I guess she is taking care of business. The way Angie is multitasking she could run a fortune five hundred company.

Who'd a Thunk @ 08/13/2013 at 8:56 am

…Satanic Angie loves cruelty

Angie sexy and hot body @ 08/13/2013 at 9:02 am

Well, JJ must have payed a small fortune to get this Paparazzi-low-quality pics and only a few of then cause we know that one picture of Angie is the equivalent of 10 or 20 of other actress.

It´s nice to see and know where Angie is, but JJ or any other gossip-mag don´t know what she is doing. They only can guess. Angie is surrounded by loyal and professional personal and they work with discretion and devotion to this fantastic and wonderful woman.

Angie is glowing and looking beautiful as ever. The Royal Queen Angie, the Beauty Soul is returning to England. Kiss.

female first @ 08/13/2013 at 9:05 am

Angie is doing the bodyguard

Gossip center has pics of her and the bodyguard from Japan oh Angie you are such a ****

Angie sexy and hot body @ 08/13/2013 at 9:08 am

It´s really hilarious to read this haters and jealous idiots full of envy talking about the sexy, hot and tasty body of Angie.

They try and try and try to sell the URBAN-MYTH that ANGIE IS unhealthy SKINNY. But the reality is the contrary. Angie is better than never.

This is a picture of Angie rear side and she give us a glimpse of her great and amazing toned body, her tight and butt must be the perdition of Brad. Please take a look…. but with zoom …..ha ha ha

The true is that Angie have a Top-Model kind of Body, Sexy, Hot and beautiful…..tasty tasty….hummmmm

Angie sexy and hot body @ 08/13/2013 at 9:31 am

The FF haters are really a bunch of stupid idiots full of envy and jealousy of the most amazing, talent and beautiful couple the world ever seen together.

Brad must be the happiest man in the planet, he love and his loved by the most incredible, unique and beautiful woman he ever meet and Angie thinks exactly the same. They are fortunate people, they found in each other the best partner and lover and parent they ever wished.

They have build one dream of family and they loved the life they choose.

The haters can say the all stupidity and the pathetic wishes they want but Angie and Brad have a solid, strong, mature, adult and happy relationship and they will be together until they died. Put this in your small heads, haters.

Angie and Brad are the perfect picture of True-love. kiss

I love this her. <3

Ah…so she and Pax were en route to London from LAX after her D23 appearance on Saturday! Save travels Angie!

Jones @ 08/13/2013 at 9:41 am
Maddox.

# Rose @ 08/13/2013 at 8:45 am (reply to post from previous thread)
Rose honestly I’m surprised where this influx of new named trolls came from? Damn Tampon is working her/his a$$ off to make a quick dime talk about desperate times lol. I agree Brads WWZ making over $500 million and Angie getting a great reception for Maleficent from the fans that were there that’s bound to drive insane person more insane lol I love it.
Angie is class, elegance in her poise and walk even Maddox walks tall unlike Ticky on the other hand is class less from her the roots of her bleached extensions to the tip of her crow feet you can see how the mind of a calculated publicity starved women is working. See Rose you can’t miss Ticky’s beady eyes searching for the nearest paps at the airport I’m surprised she hasn’t done the tummy rub maybe that’s saved for her arrival.
Forget about that Rose have you seen Tickys new boyfriend I mean new bodyguard damn the guy is not only ugly but he is all over Ticky and she looks like she loves IT lol. I’ve never seen a body guard all over their client considering there is no one near here a mile off lol. Where is Squiggy ? He’s free and unemployed what’s he doing apart from cleaning up after his cheap birthday thrown by his beloved fiancé.
Ticky is channelling her beach bum wear again, what’s with this turn over pants and white sneakers I mean how old is she? Even Milley Cyrus knows how to dress properly Rose Ticky is soo stuck in the 90’s. I’m surprised she’s not wearing her decade old wedgies. Yes I saw the oversized scarf is back as if she is going on a mission to join the al Qaeda the way she hides that chin of hers.

Passing Through @ 08/13/2013 at 10:04 am

Ooh…new Angie pix…and we didn’t even have to beg this time…

were the morons @ 08/13/2013 at 10:06 am

How are you my sister? I see trolls are not happy seeing Angie very happy, getting all the love showered to her by the fans & getting all the positive feed back for Maleficent from the lucky fans that were at the D23 expo convention. How I wish I was sitting there amongst them. Angie is so gracious of the support & love she receives from the fans, no wonder she is so humbled and we are humbled in the process, in seeing her getting the well deserved credit as a global super star, a humanitarian, a women, a mother, an actress and may this love and respect for her continue in what ever she does.
I see the trolls are snarking on Angies weight see WTM this is what happens these Ticky hags have been on Jenny Craig/ weight watcher diets for years & years and still cant loose the access weight, so when they see a young beautiful vibrant, slim women they bound to get jealous . So instead of picking up a dumb bell they pick up a doughnut and hate on women that they so want to be. Also Tickys “podgyness” isn’t helping matters is it? Ironic isn’t it Ticky played the pregnancy card the whole time she was pimping her lame Flop and now when that’s over she’s admitted she’ put on weight lol. Lets see what lies Ticky will spin in her European tour like PT says if lips are moving …..

————————————————————————————————-

Good morning Phool,
How are you my dear?
In doing fine… Getting ready for work. These trolls went insane last night. My word, Angelina and Brad’s success really sent them over the edge. What a shame. They are forever criticizing Angelina for her weight, but she is perfectly fine. I live in California, and I constantly run into women of Angie’s frame. Phool, the praise she received at the D23 expo was incredible. The audience was so excited to see Maleficient come to life. We as fans are anxious for the movie to hit theaters lol. Also, Brad had the highest grossing non-sequel movie this summer. It made over 500 million worldwide. Now that is impressive. Brad certainly outdid himself again.

Phool, the trolls are nothing but Cretans. All they talk about is someone’s appearance, when their idol is fugly as hell. Ticky is looking rough at LAX yesterday. The BIITCH seems to keep aging every second of the day. Trolls try and ignore the fact that ticky Lola like a leathery alligator, but we all see the truth, and that’s why they’re in pain.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 734 » Show All