Taylor Lautner Takes Flight Out of Los Angeles

Taylor Lautner Takes Flight Out of Los Angeles

Taylor Lautner is all smiles while catching a departing flight to the Philippines at LAX Airport on Wednesday (August 14) in Los Angeles.

A few weeks ago, the 21-year-old actor and his new girlfriend Marie Avgeropoulos were spotted holding and hooking hands while taking a romantic stroll in New York City.

Taylor and Marie have been shooting their new film Tracers, which is still awaiting a release date. Stay tuned for an announcement!

20+ pictures inside of Taylor Lautner flying out of Los Angeles…

taylor lautner flies without marie avgeropoulos 01
taylor lautner flies without marie avgeropoulos 20
taylor lautner flies without marie avgeropoulos 21
taylor lautner flies without marie avgeropoulos 22
taylor lautner flies without marie avgeropoulos 23

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

I guess it’s alright, since she’s not his girlfriend anyways.

first time i see him look happy in a while

aquarius64 @ 08/15/2013 at 5:23 pm

I heard the movie’s is done, so does that mean the on-set fling is over? I still don’t think it’s going to make it pass opening weekend. I wish the press stop calling these women girlfriends because they never go the distance, that is beyond the premiere. Sara Hicks doesn’t count either; she’s just a main chick. You’re not truly a girlfriend unless you are the ONLY chick for a long period of time without interruptions (other women, PR or not).

omg, this post is so wrong for many reasons, to begin with the fact that they are not currently filming Tracers. Shooting finished on August 4, and Taylor is back to LA since the 5th, he was even at a party with Ashley Benson and other friends last week….

@tyler:
she’s not his type … trust me. ;)

Taylor is on his way to Manilla for Bench promo. Think he’ll be there the entire weekend. So he is no longer in L.A. Marie, more than likely has started filming her CW show in Vancouver. They both work. Sure things are fine. If Tay was yours would you let him move on so quickly? No, you’d fight to keep your place. He’s worth it.

@carmen: Marie is not in Vancouver yet…she was at an event on LA last night…there are pics of it on Just Jared Junior… Her CW show will only start shooting by the last week of this month

aquarius64 @ 08/15/2013 at 7:26 pm

@carmen: No, he should fight to keep her if she truly means something to him. It works both ways.

‘Twilight’ over, career over.

He is in Manila, she in LA as of right now. I believe she leaves next week for Canada to start her next filming and he doesn’t have anything else lined up after this Bench promotion so far. Maybe is people are looking into another “action” movie for him starring another young pretty co-star/fling.

aquarius64 @ 08/16/2013 at 1:59 pm

@misti: I still call the mall appearance in Manila a step back and definitely a step down. He did this kind of work when Twilight first came out. As for film rolls, the team put the word out he wants in on Fast and Furious 7. Filming starts next month; if there has been no announcement at this time I think Taylor didn’t get the gig.

aquarius64 @ 08/16/2013 at 8:08 pm

I found an article about Taylor’s trip to Manila. It’s only playing in the Filipino press. This is an except for an interview, where they talk about Kristen Stewart and Marie:

(Reporter) You’ve worked with Kristen Stewart in “Twilight” and Marie Avgeropoulos in “Tracers.” Tell me what you can about these ladies.

(Lautner) I mean, they’re similar in ways, and yet they’re very different. Kristen and I are extremely close. I mean, we’ve worked together for five years, and we weren’t filming together, we were promoting the movies together. The entire “Twilight” cast, we’re all great friends now.

(Reporter)There wasn’t any moment when you fell for her?

(Lautner) (Laughs) No, there wasn’t. We’re very, very good friends

(Reporter) And Marie (Lautner’s rumored girlfriend)?

(Lautner) Marie’s extremely talented, she did a great job in the movie. We had a blast making the film in New York City. It was my first time filming anything in New York. I mean, that movie was very different for me. It was a challenge, so we had a great time together.

You allow yourself to get papped walking hand in hand with a woman, let stories of new romance run rampant, and this is how you answer when asked? Well he just announced to the press Marie was just a fling. If he wanted privacy about a relationship he wouldn’t have flaunt her the way he did in the first place. @misti – looks like this “romance” ended when the cameras stopped rolling.

aquarius64 @ 08/16/2013 at 8:15 pm

You took this out? Must be some truth to it.

Repeat: Except from an interview in Manila talking about Kristen Stewart and Marie:

There wasn’t any moment when you fell for her?

(Laughs) No, there wasn’t. We’re very, very good friends

And Marie (Lautner’s rumored girlfriend)?

Well he just announced to the press Marie was just a fling. Over a month of stories of romance & hand in hand pap strolls and this is how he answers. If he wanted privacy in the relationship he wouldn’t have flaunted her so publicly and let the stories run. @misti – looks like the romance ended when the camera stopped rolling.

Take this out again JJ and you’re admitting you’re in the tank for Team Lautner.

@aquarius-I just read that interview myself. I noticed he lied a few times as well as skirted around the Marie issue. He can fool some people, but he has definitely fallen into the HW scene of games. I would be lying if I said I was surprised by this type of interview by him.

aquarius64 @ 08/16/2013 at 9:17 pm

@misti: It also makes me feel he just runs through these women. If you’re the lead actress playing his love interest hooking up with him is now a job requirement. Or if it’s not part of the job she better accept she’s just a location piece. Taylor won’t acknowledge her in the press, most likely on the advice of his team. Those twits still think he has to be sold as available so women can fantasize that they have a chance with him (and pay $10 to see him in a movie). This just makes him look like a jerk. He’s doesn’t have to say he’s going to marry her, just “yes, we’re seeing each but we’re going slow, whatever, and we enjoy each other’s company”. That way it’s not cheapening the relationship.

@aquarius-Exactly! I hate that this is what he’s become because he was not like this before. Apparently she’s okay with being a temp gf as well and just wants the coverage. He said years ago it was hard to trust someone because of his status, well, it’s even worse now given how he treats them. He also stated he would date a fan-BS! She has to be semi-famous and def pretty and young. Very sad.

aquarius64 @ 08/16/2013 at 11:25 pm

@misti: +1 on the treatment. What happened to Maika Monroe? She wasn’t even a co-star. Rumor has it Zac Efron had her first and there may have been possible overlap between Zac & Taylor. I remember reading someone claiming there was a beef between the two guys for whatever reason. It could have been Maika, who knows? What I see is when Taylor gave Maika the heave-ho the press doesn’t talk about her anymore. And if he finally weaned himself off Sara Hicks no telling how she takes it.

@aquarius-I’m not even sure how he met Maika or where. I thought at first she was his costar for Tracers but we learned otherwise later on. I also figured him and Zac were not the best of friends either. I would lean closer to Zac because he seems to have his stuff together much better. He transitioned from teen star to adult better too. Maybe he just has better people and a dad who doesn’t interfere.

Sounds like Taylor is a playboy and plays with girls hearts??? It’s really sad and not good for taylor’s image :(

aquarius64 @ 08/17/2013 at 8:17 am

@misti: It’s true Efron has transitioned from a teen franchise to adult roles much better. His movies have not burned up the box office, but at least he’s striving for quality. Plus, Zac has a signing voice so Broadway can be an avenue too. However, Zac has a rep for running through girls; and that condom-dropping incident at the Lorax premiere – not cool (not buying the accident claim).

You heard about the Taylor/Zac beef too? Do you know how it started?

@nadja – that’s why these women are described as “girlfriends” by the press; it’s more innocuous and it keeps with his red-blooded all-American boy image. Some may call these women beards, but I still vote playa and his team is doing his job to keep it under wraps.

He has to change his team soon as possible! But I think dad says: no!!! Yes Taylor has so many problems…. It’s call Titanic :)

@aquarius-Not sure how his beef with Taylor started but maybe Maika mentioned Tay’s name a few times during her time with Zac? He is a playa but he does it so much differently than Taylor but he doesn’t let his team/dad run his life either.

@aquarius-Not sure how his beef with Zac got started. Maybe Maika mentioned Tay’s name a few times too many while she was with him?

@Misti He never have any beef with Zac and vice verse. where is you getting this ****** ass rumor?

aquarius64 @ 08/18/2013 at 6:16 pm

@misti – I found out something interesting about Marie. Before Taylor she was dating an actor named Chris Bruno for two years. Things may have ended in 2012. Here’s the kicker (actually two) – one, they worked on the same indie movie together, A Remarkable Life, which is scheduled for release in December 2013. Two – Chris was born in 1966, which makes him about 47 years old now. Marie went from a character actor who is old enough to be her father (he could have had her at 20) to a movie star who is young enough to be HIS son! This makes it harder to believe Taylor and Marie are a love match, just a PR arrangement. What 27 year old woman who’s been with an older man for two years is going to want with a 21-year-old who still lives at home with his parents? It’s sad because this indie has some deep themes; and Marie is credited as a writer. Apparently she feels the only way she can get her name out there significantly is by hooking up with a teen idol. Taylor gets something out of this too; he looks mature for dating a woman in her mid-20s and that may help him with mature roles IMO.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All