Brad Pitt: 'Counselor' International Trailer - Watch Now!

Brad Pitt: 'Counselor' International Trailer - Watch Now!

Check out Brad Pitt in the latest international trailer for his highly anticipated upcoming movie The Counselor!

Also featured in the trailer for the Ridley Scott-directed thriller are co-stars Cameron Diaz, Penelope Cruz, and Javier Bardem.

In case you missed it, check out an alternate version of the trailer that was released earlier this month.

The Counselor is set to be released on October 25 of this year in the US and November 15 in the UK – be sure to check it out!

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Brad Pitt and his co-stars in the latest version of The Counselor trailer???

Just Jared on Facebook

Getty
  • Dr. Phil hit a skateboarder with his car - TMZ
  • Elizabeth Gillies is totally down for a Victorious reunion - Just Jared Jr
  • Is Lala Kent returning to Vanderpump Rules? - TooFab
  • A Magnum P.I. reboot is in the works at CBS - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Camila Mendes opens up about past eating disorder struggles - Just Jared Jr
  • Phool

# 45 Go Figure! @ 08/20/2013 at 12:33 pm
    Lol spot on GF, but Alas we have to endure daily set of a$$ & cooch show at JJ with the exception of different free loaders, Squiggy included hanging on like wet lettuce to her. Like you said she might throw in a different bathing suit & I bet we will get another wide legged Pap shot from her just to show she’s been banged by her body guards lol. The reason I use the word in plural is did you see when she arrived back “another bodyguard” was actually holding her hand there is a photo evidence at CB site. I guess the one that went with her was dumped mid flight.

• valis202

That trailer looks awesome. Looks edgy, fearsome and deadly.

Can’t wait to see this film. Makes me really proud that Brad is involved in productions such as this.

• Phool

# 37 were the morons @ 08/20/2013 at 11:01 am
    Good morning WTM, how are you my dear ? Good find I was going to say haven’t seen any cast members on the list from TYAS, but then did a double take and Fassbender on it. I was going to say the same thing the poster GOOP, said Brad might be in training or start shooting by that time frame, but considering this is Brads baby I think he most definatly will do a quick flying visit to promote it. Well here’s hoping I’m counting on him to provide me with some JP PDA if nothing else. See we dont ask much do we lol.

• Just me

The more TC trailer I see, the less I feel it will be an award contender, it looks like just a thriller. But TYAS is definitely an award contender.

• Phool

Sex, Drugs, and Ultraviolence: ‘The Counselor’
    ————————————————————–
    Tuesday, 20 August 2013 08:26 Written by Jordan DeSaulnier
    Every teaser, trailer, and clip we’ve yet seen from The Counselor has been outstanding, but a new international trailer for the thriller puts them all to bed. In pimping this rather remarkable assemblage of talent, the name of the game so far has been ominousness.

Every bit of The Counselor has been utterly soaked in dread. It’s been mostly set-up, letting the audience fill in the blanks of all the horrible things that are going to go down. This trailer from across the pond gives a sense of just what goes wrong and how horrific a price these characters are going to pay.

As Cameron Diaz says with no small amount of relish late in the trailer, “The slaughter to come is probably beyond our imagining.”

When a character in a tale written by Cormac McCarthy talks slaughter, you have to take them seriously. The Pulitzer Prize-winning novelist behind Blood Meridian, The Road, and No Country for Old Men doesn’t play nice as far as violence and consequences are concerned, and it’s hard to imagine that his first screenplay will suddenly go instead for cuteness.

The Counselor follows a crazy-successful Southwestern lawyer who decides to dabble in the international drug trade, teaming with some disreputable types to unload $20 million in cocaine. The plan does not go off without a hitch.

McCarthy’s script immediately drew the attention of heavy hitter Ridley Scott. His M.O. lately has been big projects like Robin Hood and Prometheus, but the director abandoned his usual development process to tackle this script just as it was. That’s promising, because some of Scott’s narrative instincts can lead him to unintentionally dissatisfying places, but the masterful stylist is taking on the work of an American treasure here.

The combination of Scott and McCarthy attracted this unbelievable cast, led by Michael Fassbender as the title character. Penelope Cruz, Javier Bardem, Brad Pitt, Diaz, Natalie Dormer, Rosie Perez, Goran Visnjic, and John Leguizamo. This trailer also gives us our first exceedingly brief glimpse of Dean Norris, currently knocking it out of the park on Breaking Bad.
    The Counselor hits theaters on October 25th.

• William Bradley&The Jolie

Afternoon Folks. No, this is not an Oscar film at all. This is not in AMPAS’ s wheelhouse.

But who cares. On October 25th, my body will be ready.

• well

whoa- I want to see this NOW!

• Just me

Brad should produce Fury as well, that movie sounds like Oscar movie.

• Phool

OT – To all the DD fans Passing Through & Jaye:

Duck Dynasty’s Willie Robertson Surprise Guest at Fans’ Wedding
    ============================================

August 20, 2013 AT 11:40AM By Nicole Eggenberger
    The ultimate Duck Dynasty-themed wedding! Willie Robertson surprised Duck Dynasty super-fans Mehgan Cook and Charlie Miller at their Saturday, Aug. 17 wedding. The 41-year-old A&E star made an appearance at the couple’s ceremony, which was held inside the Field & Stream store in Cranberry Township, Penn.

Robertson strived to make the bride’s wedding was extra special after she suffered a devastating loss four years ago. Cook was engaged to marry the father of her two young children — but a week before the wedding date, her fiance was killed in a tragic car accident.

Given a second chance at love, Cook met Miller. Sharing a mutual passion for the smash reality show, the pair tied the knot in a special Duck Dynasty-inspired wedding — where the bride wore a strapless white gown with a camouflage print belt, and the groom donned a camouflage T-shirt, black pants and camo boots.

After the ceremony, Robertson met the couple’s adorable 5-month-old son, Jase, who was named after Robertson’s older brother, who also stars in the show. Robertson happily obliged with a group photo with the wedding party and signed autographs for fans.

This isn’t the first Duck Dynasty wedding Robertson has attending this year. On the Aug. 14 premiere of Season 4, he attended his parents Phil and Kay Robertson’s vow renewal ceremony.

After 49 years of marriage, the couple decided to renew their vows so they could finally have a proper ceremony. “You are my best friend, and I love you dearly, and I’m going to be with you for the long haul, until they put me in the ground,” Phil said. “Good?” His wife replied, “Perfect.”

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/duck-dynastys-willie-robertson-surprise-guest-at-fans-wedding-2013208#ixzz2cWyFQPf4
    Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

• lucy

I’ve seen the trailer a few times, and imho, Angie could have done Cameron’s role so much better, AND been a hell of a lot sexier without even trying.

• Jaye

Phool @ 08/20/2013 at 1:20 pm #59
    Awwww. Kate and Phil renewed vows. They’ve been through some rough times, and I’m not talking about money, but they hung in there.
    lol@ the baby being named about troublemaker Jase.

• Jaye

Loved the new Trailer. Anytime you mess with criminals you buy yourself a s.hitload of problems. As an attorney, Fassbender’s character should have known this, but then we wouldn’t have what is shaping up to be a great film. No one does a one off deal with the bad guys and if things go south, your a.ss is on the hook.

• Media Wh@re MANiston

I see barren MANiston is in Mexico……again. I am shock. The world is shock.

• Jones

Holy sh*t The Counselor’s new trailer looks bad-ass, and Cam Diaz seems to have a very juicy part based on this trailer. I can’t wait. I’m there opening weekend.
    I’d love to see Brad and Angie at TIFF since it’s anyone’s guess when they’ll be seen again (not counting airport sightings). I really miss seeing them on the red carpet, but it’s good they have perfected the art of flying under the radar and enjoying private time with their family.
    Will Brad’s next sighting be a newly shorn Brad?

• anustin

its all good,brad not attending TIFF.

• Maniston does read gossip

From hair boy:

You know Jen has pretty great taste. But I’ve got to say, the braid across the forehead for the [2009] Academy Awards … I was like, “Really?” She was like, “Can we do a braid?” And I was like, “A braid? Ehhh, why not.” So we did the hair after the makeup was done and it actually kind of worked. And I think that was when people started wearing braids. I remember we didn’t get to watch the show that night. She basically left the Academy Awards and we hopped on a plane to Paris to do press for Marley and Me. So we land, and the next day at the hotel we’re both on computers looking immediately, and people were like, “What’s with the fourth-grade hairstyle?” and things like that. I was like, “Ugh, they didn’t like it.” And I remember Jen was like, “Oh, please. Is this the first time you’ve ever read something negative about something you’ve done? Give me a break.”

• Gerry Lane Fashion Icon

not sure if they found him the scarf or not- it’s funny to see all the people trying, WWZ made a big impact everywhere!
    —–
    Thank God for you. You are like the Allied Forces of Fashion. Rescuing people the world over. Yes, this is a man’s item. Yes, I am a man writing you. But I’m gay – does that help? Tots obsessed with Brad Pitt in WWZ. Where did he get this scarf? Why does he insist on keeping it? Why can I not have it – unwashed? I guess the next best thing is to buy my own. But I can’t find it anywhere! Will you help me?

• anustin

@Maniston does read gossip:
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++==

bwahahahahahhahahahhaha……..

• the ring

thanks to you, the movie of our ticky is a hit, now she celebrates it on vacation

the loons are wonderful ¡:

• Passing Through

Crap! I didn’t realize there was a new thread so now I have to move all my comments from the last thread…

• Passing Through

Before I move my comments – I watched the trailer and I just have one question – when did Cam Diaz get to looking so old? I know she turned 40 but it’s a hard-looking 40…

• Passing Through

# 709 cheral @ 08/19/2013 at 7:50 pmkips those days).
    My theory is Courteney doesn’t wanna rock the boat w/David because there’s no pre-nup. Staying on good terms beats paying out the millions.
    ++++++++++++++++++
    David & Courteney are already divorced. It was finalized in May. Besides – they’d worked out the financial and custody terms long before they even filed the divorce. They’re still partners in their production company and one of the reason Courteney dumped him was that she said she no longer wanted to be his mother so she’s probably reconciled herself to letting him slowly kill himself until\if he figures it out for himself. She’s got a new piece now, doesn’t she?
    Also, re: David drinking & smoking weed? Could be worse because he used to be a hardcore smack addict in the mid-90s. When you’re talking about addicts I guess everything is relative. Look at Hohan…she said all the right things to Okra, but give her 6 or 7 months – however long she’s filming that Okra reality show. She’ll be back off the wagon in no time – especially if she can’t book any REAL acting gigs and has to go back to selling herself to rich men for money. We all know her mother is no help financially and Ali ain’t ever gonna bring in Gisele money. Hell, she probably won’t even make Land’s End model money…

• the ring

@Passing Through:

ouh, now all your comments about ticky are lost in another thread

• fiesta

PT- true, but CD’s hard look seems apt to the character. She a big suntan person & smokes (pot), so that doesn’t help. This movie looks great.

# 713 Lol @ 08/19/2013 at 8:11 pm
    Box office biitch is like annoying YIB, nobody gives a f-k about what she says, but annoying biitch can’t STFU. Lol
    ++++++++++++++++++++
    The really funny part is that we straight out tell her that…she disappears for months until Brad or Angie has a new movie and then she shows up again like we’ve just been dying to here from her again. She’s almost as clueless at Tampon.

# 718 busted @ 08/19/2013 at 8:24 pm
    From listening to him, he doesn’t think he has a big problem. He was taking about not being himself and that now he is doing what he wants and what he likes. Which is what I said above. He only went to rehab because of CC and his family.
    ++++++++++++++++++++
    That’s what all alddicts say. It’s not always true that you can lead a horse to water. You can’t do that with alcoholics. They’d just complain that it’s only water. David has to FINALLY figure out that HE is the problem not the booze. I’ve got\had some alcoholics in my family and nobody ever gets them sober. They have to want it for themselves.

# 728 busted @ 08/19/2013 at 9:15 pm
    Andy D!ck is straight up schizo. He’s got a lot more issues than drugs and alcohol. It’s not just that he’s gay either. He’s just plain off his rocker. He’s probably supposed to be on anti-psychotic meds and goes off of them when he feels better – just like most schizos do. I really am surprised he’s still alive – and not in jail. I thought he’d go postal years ago.

# 730 JustinWantsaBlackWoman @ 08/20/2013 at 1:35 am
    Welp, the ass and cooch show in Mexico has begun. Can maniston go away already?
    +++++++++++++++++++++++
    Haven’t you learned yet? As long as Meh-hee-co is still there…Ticky will go. Ticky’s probably pulling the old “I’m afraid to fly…unless there’s a paycheck involved…” routine with Squiggy the same as she did with Brad, VV, The Urinator, etc. Calling this biitch’s trips to Meh-hee-co will make you more regular than a daily dose of Metamucil.
    As often as she goes there you’d think she’d have bought a house there so she can have some privacy. But…NOT. If she did that then she couldn’t show off her “hot bikini bod” for the ratzi so Peeps can go do another story on how great her body is…and all the while complain about the ratzi always invading her privacy. You have a better chance of winning a $500 million Powerball jackpot and a $500 million MegaMillions jackpot in the same calendar year than there is of Ticky NOT going to Meh-hee-co for, at minimum, bi-annual Ass & Cooch shows. I’m surprised we haven’t already had too-small bikini pix today. She’s either slacking or she’s on the baby food diet to lose that 10 extra pounds before she lets the razti take pix.

# 732 valis202 @ 08/20/2013 at 2:54 am
    LOL. I thought that she wanted to travel to far flung destinations such as India or Africa but no it’s back to Mexico she goes.
    +++++++++++++++++++++++
    Uh…Ticky meant “virtually”. She took her Mac with her so she can Google images of India and Africa and say to Squiggy, “See…this is where Angie took Brad for Shiloh’s birth…oh…and here, this is Mumbai…that’s where Angie filmed that movie she stole from me…and oh, look…it’s the DRC! That’s the Democratic Republic of Congo. Angie went there twice after her double mastectomy to help raise awareness of an initiative she co-authored with British Forein Secretary William Hague…biitch totally stole my idea! You know I’ve been talking about doin’ that for at least 3 years! Shoot…did I remember to you show the pix of the new Zahara Center in Ethiopia? That’s the AIDS and tuberculosis clinic Angie’s started in her daughter Zahara’s name. You remember what I told you about Zahara, right? She’s the baby Angie used to lure Brad away from in late 2004…even though Zahara hadn’t been born yet…it’s the principle, you know! I know she totally told Brad she was going to adopt again and that’s why he left! Biitch is always trumpin’ my shite! Ooh, ooh, ooh…before I forget…this is Diani Beach in Kenya…that’s where Angie secretly tried to meet up with Brad behind my back so they could do the nasty without me drunk-dialing Brad 40 times a day and interrupting them. That was like, so NOT COOL…but, that’s OK…cuz I had the last laugh! I had my BFF Kristin hire a hacker to break the password on Brad’s computer at the Plan B offices and find out where he was sneaking off to to meet up with that c@#$ and I totally told the ratzi where they going…and then had Big Leigh leak it to Us Weekly that Angie was the one who set up the pix! HA! HA! High five! Damn…I’m good! Oooooo…one more thin and then I promise I’ll let you get back to getting leathery just like I am…let me show you Morrocco, too…cuz Brad once tried to take me there but I faked an illness while we were in Spain and we had to cut our trip short…BUT…when he was filming Babel there…you remember Babel, right? Cuz, I told you Brad was totally robbed of an Oscar nomination for that one? BUT…what really happened is that I had just become a new member of the Academy and I like, ummmm…rallied the troops to vote for other people so Brad would get shut out because he pissed by me off by getting Angie pregnant when I totally would have, like, in a few more years, totally been open to a real pregnancy and not just that fake positive pregnancy test I gave him on his 40th birthday! But, hey, that’s water under the bridge, right? Back to Morrocco…when he was filming Babel he used to fly that heifer in from London so they could have hot, screaming monkey sex all over his hotel suite! Can you believe I actually had to pay a hotel maid to find that out? UGH! You just can’t trust those people because they’ll sell you out to anyone coming around with American dollars. See…that’s why we’re doing this virtual tour instead of actually going to these places like I said I wanted to…again…cuz…you know I’ve said about half a dozen times in the last 8 1/2 years that I wanted leave Cali because of the apps, to travel the world, see places and things for myself, even go to Greece and reconnect with my father’s poor relations…but I”m totally not sleeping in some little dinky fishing village that doesn’t even have a 5 star hotel, spa or resort. Can you imagine? No masseuse or mani-pedi? I’d just die! I know I would. Squigs, baby…wait…where you going…to jump off a cliff? What? UGH! UGH! UGH!!!! How many times do I have to tell you that cliff diving in Meh-hee-co is dangerous and you could klll yourself and then I’ll everyone will start saying again that I can’t keep a man and they’re “dying to get away” from me…” as she trundles off after Squiggy…

# 734 JustinWantsaBlackWoman @ 08/20/2013 at 3:53 am
    @shoelover: I think maniston paid Bateman and his wife to come: you know how she roll- she buys her “friends” for a limited amount of time. Then you hear nothing about them until the next ass and cooch trip.
    ++++++++++++++++++++
    Paid? More like blackmailed. Bateman’s wife is Paul Anka’s daughter. He’s way richer than Ticky is. What I’m laughing about is that this time they took HER friends…none of whom were Courteney Cox who went to Meh-hee-co without Ticky…again. But…they’re totally still BFFs. I guess Squiggy will have to get used to the fact that his friends are just too busy to constantly take trips to Meh-hee-co. It’s that nasty being employed problem, ya know…

OT -
    Sorta…I think I’ve found a new BFF for Squigs – Olivier Martinez. I was just looking at some Halle\Olivier\Nahla Legoland pix that Jared put up and it occurred to me that Olivier & Squigs could hang out together. Dude hardly ever works, he hooked up with a bigger, richer star, always wears a t-shirt and jeans (although they’re purchased from the adult men’s department and FIT)…and loves to wear his boots in the middle of summer. The only problem is…I can’t see Halle slumming and hanging out with Ticky. Besides…aside from being beautiful without trying she’s got a better body than Ticky. You know Ticky can’t handle the competition…

# 34 zulu @ 08/20/2013 at 10:50 am
    I know Brad’s long hair has been discussed to death, but one of the trolls’ fave comments was that he was too old at 50 for long hair. I was surfing last night and came across a photo of William H. Macy. He’s doing ashow on Showtime called Shameless…and he’s got really long hair and has had for a few years now. He’s 63. He’s got better hair than his Mrs.

• Jaye

Passing Through @ 08/20/2013 at 7:03 pm #71
    Around the Alex Rodriguez years. She is not aging well.

# 45 Go Figure! @ 08/20/2013 at 12:33 pm
    You’ll notice the Ass & Cooch show is timed to perfection – 2 weeks before TIFF, 3 weeks before her dud closes out the festival. Never say Huvsy doesn’t earn his paychecks.

• Passing Through

Speaking of TIFF…what’s crossing a line? How far can I go with making fun of Ticky? Cuz…last year Ticky did an Elmore Leonard movie…it currently has no distributor and it’s due to premiere in 3 weeks. Elmore Leonard died today…before Ticky could be seen in the latest screen adaptation of his novels. That’s all I’m sayin’…

# 59 Phool @ 08/20/2013 at 1:20 pm
    OT – To all the DD fans Passing Through & Jaye:

Duck Dynasty’s Willie Robertson Surprise Guest at Fans’ Wedding
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++
    I’ll have you know that I’m over Duck Dynasty. I had no choice but to stop watching the show when Si refused to divorce his wife for me. My broken heart just can’t take viewing the show and knowing Si wil never be mine. Either that or I had really bad dream about Si after I forgot to watch the premiere last week…

# 66 Maniston does read gossip @ 08/20/2013 at 5:49 pm
    ROTFLMAO. Hair Boy actually thinks Ticky STARTED the braid craze? Biitch, please. I told you guys those two were delusional, but damn. TWEENS were rocking that style and the tabs is where Ticky stole the idea. She admitted to watching freaking Hannah Montana AND Jersey Shore, for God’s sake.
    As for Ticky reading gossip? Of course she does. She once admitted to reading US all the time. That was before Brad dumped her. She said Brad told her not to read that garbage. That’s one reason why she’s addicted to her appearance. Way too many bad pix of her in tabloids back then and everybody was asking WTF Brad was thinking because SHE was NOT his equal in looks. I remember back in the day when we were writing our anti-Ticky fics I had Ticky subscribing to the tabloids, having them mailed to a PO Box at a Mailbox Etc so no one would know she was getting them and then firing her assistant for forgetting it was Tabloid Wednesday and not picking them up from the mailbox. She was having tabloid withdrawal symptoms. LOL!

• Brad Pitt Fan

I’m a massive Brad Pitt fan, but I too agree that its time for a haircut. Love him with short hair. He is getting too old now to have long hair, doesn’t make him look quite so hot.

• anustin

@Passing Through:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

yeah,and were was/is her fuggy azzzz…….in the land of mejico” ur honor!!! this bit.ch no soul at all…..doing a happy dance while leonard in the coffin!

• Guest

can anyone please explain why Brad did not attend the final taping of friends? was he filming, or he didnt want to go? did he check out of the marriage by then?

• Guest

TIFF closing film is always a dud. i just looked up the closing film for the past 5 years and it is all films I have never heard of and one was a british tv film. it is an honor to close NYFF but not TIFF.

• Rose

@Guest:#90, Go to you tube and type in Katie Curic Leslie Bennet vanity fair interview. That interview will give you lots of info re Ticky and Brad marriage dissolve.

• Bree

PT @ #79
    Love it! Love it! Love it!

• Guest

from hitflix last year
    If the opening night slot at any major festival is a high-pressure position — one under which many a film has collapsed — the closing night is in an even less enviable position: at least everyone bothers to see the opening film. Knowing that many journalists will already have flown the coop by the last day, festival programmers rarely leave something truly tasty to the very end, often handing the slight to something eminently skippable and/or low-profile.

Read more at http://www.hitfix.com/in-contention/could-toronto-closer-song-for-marion-be-one-to-watch#fcoUx07wpTEP6HDe.99

• Rose

@Guest: #90, sorry, should have said Katie Curic Jennifer Aniston vanity fair you tube.

• http://none NewYorkerChick

I just want to say thanks
    to Brad for WWZ. I loved that movie.
    I saw it at the movie theatre twice.

It is soooo darned good.
    Thank you Brad.

• Guest

As you can see from the above article it is actually not an honor to close TIFF. Here are the closers from the past few years.
    TIFF Closing films
    2012: song for marion(weinstein company)
    2011: Page eight(tv movie)
    2010: last night(released in theatres and VOD at the same time)
    2009: Queen Victoria movie
    2007: Emotional Arithmetic(only released on DVD in the US)

• lucy

@Passing Through: Don’t worry, at least Ticky didn’t cause poor Elmore’s stroke,by doing a hatchet job on one of his books, Elmore Leonard had already distanced himself from Ticky’s dud, and never saw the movie.

# 90 Guest @ 08/20/2013 at 8:17 pm
    He was filming M&MS. They hadn’t been filming that long when the final episode of Friends was taped. Sure, he could have gotten the time off to go, but at the same time an A-list star doesn’t hold up production for personal stuff. Oops, sorry, unless you’re Johnny Depp and you’re doing damage control that your 14 year relationship has ended as word spreads that you’re boffing a woman half your age on the side. There’s an exception to every rule, ya know. That 1 week hold on production cost Disney something like $10MIL so I guess they could add that to the other $200MIL they lost on TLR.
    What I don’t get is why Brad should have been expected to go to the final taping in the first place. She should have left that show 4 years earlier when she first asked him if she should leave. PLUS it’s not like she hadn’t been doing that show for 10 years. What was the big deal? It’s not like she was going to go hungry because she was losing her job or couldn’t make her next mortgage payment because of it. You didn’t see her being concerned because the crew was losing their jobs, did ya?

• Rose

@Guest: Guest, did you listen to all the lies Ticky put out there, eg she was ready to start a family as soon as friends was over, yet she had four movies signed on to, and how she bent over backwards not to trash Angie, ect, … and the suck up from KC and LB? As PT generally say, if her lips are moving she’s lying.