Leonardo DiCaprio: Low Key Chinatown Bike Ride!

Leonardo DiCaprio: Low Key Chinatown Bike Ride!

Leonardo DiCaprio goes incognito while taking a bike ride on Monday (August 19) in New York City’s Chinatown.

Last week, the 38-year-old actor was spotted taking a romantic ride on a bike with his girlfriend Toni Garrn in Mallorca, Spain.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Leonardo DiCaprio

“I got a call from Leonardo DiCaprio and he said, ‘I just talked to Baz and he was talking about me and you for Gatsby and Nick,’” Leo‘s close pal Tobey Maguire recently told E! News about their hit film The Great Gatsby. “The three of us [then] got together and hung out for a couple of hours.”

leonardo dicaprio low key china town bike ride 01
leonardo dicaprio low key china town bike ride 02
leonardo dicaprio low key china town bike ride 03
leonardo dicaprio low key china town bike ride 04

• Watch a trailer for Supernatural: Bloodlines- Entertainment Weekly
  • John Legend has a baby doppelganger- Huffington Post
  • Drake heads to a basketball game- Lainey Gossip
  • Sammy Braddy shows off her sexy lingerie - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 729 » Show All

Seen this?

FRIDAY, AUGUST 16, 2013

Your Mama Hears…
…that Leonardo DiCaprio is on the hunt for some new, A-lister style digs. And we are not, children, speaking of his increasingly exhaustive and well documented search in New York City where he’s been spotted several times this summer shopping for a pricey pied-a-terre in the 15-30 million dollar range.* It seems the model-dating superstar might also like to upgrade his residential circumstances in his home base of Los Angeles where, according to our trusted and well-placed informant Peter Propertyseller, the three time Oscar nominee made an under the radar offer for—buckle your real estate safety belts, butter beans—embattled multi-billionaire Rupert Murdoch’s secluded estate high in the mountains above Beverly Hills.

looooooool @ 08/20/2013 at 12:52 am

**************Mister DiCaprio, in case y’all don’t know, needs another high-maintenance residence in Los Angeles like he needs a raging case of the crabs.*********************

The popular and talented actor’s primary residence is a custom-designed contemporary house behind secure gates high above the Sunset Strip. The children may recall this is the house where he ran afoul of his neighbors to the rear who made a legal stink about how the construction of Mister DiCaprio’s at-home half-court basketball court destabilized or encroached on or otherwise compromised their property. The suit was dismissed. Anyways, Mister DiCap also owns the much more traditional house immediately next door that some years ago was leased by Spiderman actor Tobey Maguire and is now home, we’ve been told but can’t confirm, to his mother, Irmelin.

Like I said in the last thread, he looks sad and out of it to me here. Idk it looks like something isnt right judging by his facial expression.

Leo Misérables @ 08/20/2013 at 12:58 am

Papped and hungover.

@HAHA:

I agree. Something’s off with him. He just doesn’t seem happy.

@HAHA: I don’t know if sad is the right word – more liked pissed that the paps are in his face. he just got back into the city and already being papped. I think his face look actually looks ok, but he has definitely put on weight in the stomach area! I really hink he’s turning down the fans because he is self-conscious about the weight…. or maybe he’s just been in a bad mood!

typo *really think he’s……

@Zzzzzz:
In the Daily Mail article they had other pics which proved my point better! Hehe in these ones he looks mostly annoyed but in the link I posted in the last thread he looked sad in the face. But imo. Its hard to tell with him, he sure hides his feelings. And you may be right about him being self conscious. Hopefully he gets back in shape soon

His mom who is fugly should poop in her hat.

His mom should poop in her hat.

Selling off his real estate holdings. Time for a tune up.

@bike ride #10: what a difference. Although I am not really into the baby butt smooth face! I like some scruff!

@Zzzzzz:
Lol looks like we are opposite Z. I think he looked perfect there, cant stand his facial hair!

Lukas Haas @ 08/20/2013 at 2:32 am

My beautiful wife

@HAHA: I tried posting some pictures of him with a goatee, but it is waiting moderation

even just a little scruff: http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Leonardo+DiCaprio+Pictures+2012&Form=IQFRDR#view=detail&id=EEAA7E86F1BDDE90EBB1B51620D1B600B7488F68&selectedIndex=19!

Lukas Haas @ 08/20/2013 at 2:38 am

Come back to me Lee Lee, remove your p.enis from Toni’s bumhole

DillPickle @ 08/20/2013 at 2:51 am

What a difference a couple days makes.. http://tmbradleycooper.tumblr.com/image/58681827953

BIKE RIDE @ 08/20/2013 at 2:53 am

@Z : “I am not really into the baby butt smooth face!” :

me neither! lol! but he looked in shape and happier !

@Bike Ride #22: He definitely looked happy! ;)

@Dillpickle: Wow! What a difference! He looks so bloated in the picture with Brad. Boozehound!

Ok Zzzz you win :p I like a little scruff on him but not a full on beard like the one he has now. And its crazy how Leo one minute goes from looking bloated and wrinkly to looking good again and younger the next.

@HAHA: knew I would get ya!!! LOL! I agree – I’m not to into the full beard – on his neck look! I think the photo with Brad from the party – he probably just flew in and was jet-lagged, exhausted and maybe had been doing some drinking. I think in today’s photo, he looks rested and doesn’t look like he’d been drinking the night before. His face doesn’t look bloated.
I’m off to sleep – talk to ya in the morning! ;0