Bikini-Clad Jennifer Aniston: Los Cabos with Shirtless Justin Theroux!

Bikini-Clad Jennifer Aniston: Los Cabos with Shirtless Justin Theroux!

Jennifer Aniston shows off her amazing bikini body while enjoying a vacation with her shirtless fiance Justin Theroux on Tuesday (August 20) in Los Cabos, Mexico.

The day before, the 44-year-old actress and the 42-year-old actor were seen smiling while arriving at their hotel.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Jennifer Aniston

This is the first time that the couple has been back since December, when they were joined by Emily Blunt, John Krasinski, Jimmy Kimmel, and his wife Molly McNearney.

Jennifer recently just finished her promotion tour for her latest film We’re the Millers, which is out in theater now!

bikini clad jennifer aniston los cabos with shirtless justin theroux 01
bikini clad jennifer aniston los cabos with shirtless justin theroux 02
bikini clad jennifer aniston los cabos with shirtless justin theroux 03
bikini clad jennifer aniston los cabos with shirtless justin theroux 04
bikini clad jennifer aniston los cabos with shirtless justin theroux 05

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Santa Claws @ 08/21/2013 at 12:55 am

Where’s her bong? SHe surely has a few tucked away for her habit.

You can see her nipples. Thats a first.

Oh brother, must be a movie and some bottled water *shiz* to promote.

Smart Water and Cigarettes. Keep it classy Jen!

ASIANS CAN ACTUALLY READ MINDS!!!!!!!!!!!!
They can hear, and see what you’re visually thinking. This is the absolute complete truth!!!!!
Asians hide their mind reading abilities by a lot of them having completely expressionless faces so they don’t accidentally show facial expressions when people think things they don’t like, find funny, astonishing, etc, and Asians segregate so their not nearly as susceptible to that happening.
Asians also segregate, and are untalkative to avoid accidentally saying things that are similar to what people are thinking and going to say.
Try thinking, and visually picturing things that are as wild as you can when you are around Asians, and look for Asians who give people dirty/particular looks for what appears to be for completely no reason.
PLEASE SPREAD THE MESSAGE!!!!! THE WORLD NEEDS TO KNOW THIS!!!!!

I love this girl so much it hurts. If I had more than 20 Million Dollars I’d pursue her.

How many men has she brought to Cabo??

Oh no….no baby bump! hahaha
Hope her fans will soon give up their baby dreams.

@ace11: John Mayer
Paul the Model
Gerrad Butler
Vince Vaughn
Brad
She is a rinse and repeat chick.
Kissing her in public, gigolo is going to get a bump in salary.

She is polluting the earth with all those smart water bottles

its official. you must all be jealous lunatics that you’re still posting this drivel about her. people who really dont care about a person wouldnt take the time to type out their idiotic opinions of her. honestly, it appears that you all love to hate her for lack of anything better to do and thats all.

She’s is in Mexico so much, why doesn’t she become a Mexican citizen?

Dirk_Reese-Fan @ 08/21/2013 at 3:37 pm

Jen looks gorgeous! Mega-gorgeous!

Joy B Angie @ 08/21/2013 at 3:38 pm

@Judy:
You spend so much time in the toilet –
why don’t you become a citizen of the toilet?

Joy B Angie @ 08/21/2013 at 3:39 pm

@Dirk_Reese-Fan:
You are right !
What else ?
Jen’s chakras looks great ! :)

I’ve stayed at plenty of cheap bungalows and hotels all over Mexio and they all have the big plastic reusable bottles with clean water in them, right in the room.
These are not invasive pictures. She clearly wants the paps to follow her with her waste of plastic “smart” water.
It’s a shame she’s still got to pimp herself on vacation. Tomorrow we’ll get a picture of her rear end in the air waiving to the photogqraphers.

Joy B Angie @ 08/21/2013 at 4:55 pm

@ann h:
How do you know these REUSABLE bottles are clean?
Especially in the cheap hotels ?
But if you open your own bottle
you can be sure that the bottle is sterile.
If you care about environment
try to throw used bottle in the trash.

Joy: A truck comes around every couple of days and gets the used ones and the hotel gets filled bottles with a seal on them. Cheap hotels and fancy ones. I don’t work at the factory, but the water is clear and fine. I happen to live in a place half an hour from me where the water was #1 in the world last year, from the tap, so I know what water should be like. People in Mexico are getting better, but several years ago, in most towns, you’d see litter 5 feet from the trash can and not in it. Years later, education has helped. I’d never throw my empty bottle in the “trash”, EVER! I would pack it with me until I found a recycle bin. In Mexico, they might not have these bins so they’d just clog up a landfill. I’m only speculating on the recycle bins though. I’d drink the water out of the big jug in a coffee cup at the hotel, and when I was out, I’d have a beer in a bottle or margarita in a glass.So yeah, I think she’s live another day if she drank the water that’s provided in the water cooler in her room. I’m not trying to be a smartass with you. I just think there’s a “smarter” way to drink water. I fill a stainless steel thermous up with water when I go on a hike, and I hate to see plastic anything in the bush.
I don’t bash on the other things she hocks, but this subject to me, is the same to some people as fur coats. Now you should understand.

Joy B Angie @ 08/21/2013 at 6:24 pm

I very hope I understand now.
But bush is a place opened for everything.
And plastic bottle – not the worst thing
that can be found there :)
A stainless steel thermous is a good decision.
But if you want to buy a water
you will receive it in the plastic bottle.
Of course if you bought a plastic you must be responsible.
And find a recycle bin.
That’s correct.
But Jen is not guilty that people are not responsible.
90% of the water we can buy
is in the plastic bottle.

hope she knows how to speak Spanish by now.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All