Prison Break's Wentworth Miller Comes Out as Gay

Prison Break's Wentworth Miller Comes Out as Gay

Wentworth Miller has come out as gay man in an open letter denying an invitation to a film festival in Russia.

“Thank you for your kind invitation. As someone who has enjoyed visiting Russia in the past and can also claim a degree of Russian ancestry, it would make me happy to say yes,” the 41-year-old Prison Break actor said in a letter (via GLAAD). “However, as a gay man, I must decline.”

“I am deeply troubled by the current attitude toward and treatment of gay men and women by the Russian government,” Wentworth continued. “The situation is in no way acceptable, and I cannot in good conscience participate in a celebratory occasion hosted by a country where people like myself are being systematically denied their basic right to live and love openly. Perhaps, when and if circumstances improve, I’ll be free to make a different choice.”

• How many glasses of wine can Gerard Depardieu drink a day?- US Weekly
  • Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

knew it… my radar never fails me

Duh comes out now with dead career now

EndOfTime @ 08/21/2013 at 6:07 pm

Finally lol Everybody already knew it but good for him

Well… It’s not like it wasn’t known that he was gay?

Yayyyyyyy!!!!!!!!

good for you!!!

he’s YUM.

Lmao, KNEW IT!

Now this is a coming out I don’t think many people saw coming. Most of the people saying “knew it” are lying.

Yay! I’m happy that he finally felt he could/should live freely. No more hiding who he really is. :)

Good for him!!!! More closeted actresses, actors and entertainers need to stop pretending to be someone they are not and be proud of who they are.

Okay, so I direct this question to everyone. Who else is gay? I really don’t know.

There is a God…
But seriously I completely support him and his decision to come out lol.

@godlike: …dead career? Miller turned to screenwriting and he wrote Stoker produced by Ridley Scott, and he is in the works on another writing gig. His career is fine.

next : Bradley cooper, Dicaprio, Theroux, Clooney, Reener,

Good for him. Free at last!

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :(

Excellent news!

As Stephen Fry said the other day, despots like the Kremlin jobsworths hate to be inconvenienced. And boycotting the cultural output of Herr Putin’s autocracy-land denies him what he wants most: namely the respect he imagines being a hardman will earn him in the west.

Wow, did not see this coming. Always thought he was cute, but never suspected. My radar must have been broken. But congrats to him for standing up and being counted.

gay and black…he won the lottery

Good for him!

Actually, Yohji, it wasn’t a secret. The surprise would have been if he came out as STRAIGHT. Still, the hypocrisy just amazes me. This guy works in a state where the mostly Democrat voters UNANIMOUSLY voted AGAINST gay marriage, yet I didn’t see him and all these other Hollywood celebs who support gay marriage threatening to boycott the state. What’s the term, “selective outrage”?

I always knew this and I applaud him for coming out. He is such an intelligent and handsome man.

beautiful statement

This is not new news… he has been out for awhile now… :)

alexandrina @ 08/21/2013 at 6:36 pm

next coming out : 1D (all of them), Bradley Cooper, Leo Dicaprio, Ryan Gosling, ..

@godlike:

His career is dead? LOL he’s turned to screenwriting and currently has 5 projects in development. 1 being produced by Tom Hanks & Oprah Winfrey, 1 at Fox Searchlight, 1 with Trudie Styler atMaven. 1 at relativity Media, 1 with Nicolas Chartier at Voltage.

His career is more than ‘just fine’!

And good for him for declining the invite to the St. Petersburg Int’l FF!

Yes, Katie, because if he was straight you may have had a chance…

aquarius64 @ 08/21/2013 at 6:37 pm

@HMMMMM: That’s true, but the problem is if that actor promoted himself as a sex symbol and became wealthy because of that false image there would be a backlash and a dried up career. How many important gigs Lance Bass is getting now? Ricky Martin is not getting a lot of high profile work these days. Neil Patrick Harris & Elton John came out (or been out) but they never sold themselves as a woman’s fantasy. It seems as if to come out and keep a career in Hollywood you better have an exceptional talent and never have sold yourself as every woman’s dream man. It doesn’t sound fair but it is what it is.

@matt:Don’t forget Gyllenfaker

I knew it! Still really hot though.

now we wait for George Clooney to come out….

Worst kept secret in Hollywood.

Good for him – all the hottest, classy and inteligent guys are. Straight guys can’t compare. Why are we letting a 3rd world country host the Olympics – what idiot allowed that to happen? I say Ian Somerhalder or Henry Cavill are next.

Can Fabio come out of the closet, please?

Bradley Cooper is a gay leaning bisexual.
Jeremy Renner is gay
George Clooney is a solid Bisexual
Jake Gyllenhall is bisexual
Henry Cavill is bisexual but leans more to the gay side sexually

@Truther: “leans more to the gay side….uh, yeah the bottom.

@sarah: Colton Haynes acting straight on tv is so distracting …he can’t hide it at all

next ones in line : Lee Pace, Luke Evans and maybe Colton Haynes (if he can eventually grow some bal*s)

I think Gyllenhaal is a closeted gay like Rock Hudson was years ago. He doesn’t want his movie career to go down the toilet.

@Truther: I like your analysis. It’s amazing how Clooney can keep the rumors pretty much at bay.

Akari Life @ 08/21/2013 at 7:08 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I had a major crush on him. He was too sexy. Darn :’(

And to ALL the JJ readers who said “no he’s not, you don’t know what you’re talking about” I say TOLD YOU. Told you TWO YEARS AGO he is gay.

Wow, I’m gay and I never suspected. My gaydar must be broken. But I applaud Wentworth…….good for him!!!

Very classy and on point, thank you so much Wentworth !

NEXT IS………….. ZAC EFRON ? WHO ELSE AGREE WITH ME ?! LOL LOL

i believe he´s or bi!! =D

@Jennifer: Chris Pine and Chris Evans.

One word: Dicaprio

I’m still wet…and VERY proud.

So So Many @ 08/21/2013 at 7:24 pm

There are so many gay and/or bi actors. Most stay in the closet because even though it is 2013 a lot of people can’t accept the fact that their leading men are that way.

i thought he was already out.

I never like him.. I am not surprised he is gay!! YUCK!!

I knew he was, he kind of like Matt bomer. Glass closet. Never seen him with a women and he kind of hint at it in a interview he said “there’s nothing you can say about me that I don’t know”

Y’all need to stop wishfully thinking. Luke Evans, Colton Haynes and Kevin spacey have glass closet so they next.

I don’t think Bradley cooper, leonardo dicaprio, Chris pine or Ryan gosling are gay.

Jake is a toss up and clooney is hypersexual.

I thought he was already out too.
I don’t care if he’s gay, he’s still my dream man :)

Waiting for Bradley Cooper, Tom Cruise, Zac Efron, ID Louis Tomlinson to come out next.

John Travolta?

@Drake: I say:
Leo straight
Goslyng straight
Gyllenhaal straight
Chris pine bisexual
Cooper gay
Clooney gay

It’s so sad that he won’t come to Russia. And not all the people in Russia against gay marriages!

@Yup:

why do you believe he is ?

There are some actors thatsometimes i think are gays like jesse metcalfe, matt lanter, zac efron and sean faris but of all i do believe matt lanter is totally gay!! he´s the nest one the problem is these guys aren´t come out.. yet

I know from fact that Cavill and Gosling are not Gay.I have a friend who worked on movies that Henry and Ryan starred.Henry started a fling with a girl from Montreal while he was filming immortals(Plus Rumor has it that after his spilt with his fiance he dated a girl he met in Vancouver while filming MOS.She dumped him)and Ryan had a girlfriend that left him when he got his breakout role.
Dicaprio?…i don’t know.If he is…my gaydar is broken.BUT 1D…they definetly are.

Can’t say I’m shocked. My gaydar overloaded whenever I saw him. That being said, I think it’s great that he had the courage to come out in his own time. I’m also very happy to hear that he turned down Russia’s invitation in support of the LGBT community.

Next up : Henry cavill comes out as gay – mark my words. That man is gay period.

@Jennifer:

I don;t think it’s right to call somebody publicly gay based on your speculation that every gay guy is hot,classy and inteligent.Sure Matt Bommer combined the 3 but that is not the case with every hot,classy,inteligent guy.I don;t know much about Somerhalder,but as far as i;m concerned Cavill is not gay.My sister,while she was studying in UK(we are from Germany),met him and his girlfriend at a party.She said he was shy(he was not famous yet)but once he felt comfortable,he was really funny and outgoing!

my two cents @ 08/21/2013 at 8:20 pm

@Nora: Cavill does not look gay at all, and not even Gosling, I believe you

NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was a secret?! Since 2008 everyone knew he was gay… He dated Luke MacFarlane… http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2008/02/greys-anatomy-star-tr-knight-dating-mark-cornelsen/

@tory:

I know women that have slept with clooney and cooper. I think cooper more hetroflexible and clooney will sleep with anything basically.
With jake I don’t have enough proof to say he gay but if he came out I wouldn’t be surprise. Taylor launter another one.

@mona travolta obv but he ain’t coming out soon.

As long as you aren’t deceiving women you really shouldn’t “come out” .

Some ppl think elijah wood is gay but I think he is straight…what say you?

@Drake: Taylor launter definitely gay Gyllenhaal totally straight, a person I know saw him making out with a chick in Soho about a year ago Clooney ping so strong that China rattled! What about Ryan Reynolds?

Blancm*nge ;) @ 08/21/2013 at 9:10 pm

Lololololololol told you so!

OMG… Henry Cavill… I wish… But with this Man of Steel thing going on, he´ll never admit it… :-(

@tory: Gay people can make out and even have sex with the opposite sex. Happens all the time. Some get married and have kids. Some come out some never do. It’s really nobody’s business but theirs what they do in their personal lives. Since celebs are under the microscope, they have to be even more secretive than unknown gays who have trouble coming out to family and friends.

To have girlfriend or not doesn´t mean a guy is straight, specially in Hollywood, c´mon guys everybody knows these men have to fake their sexuality in order to let the career “clean”… An of course… Big artists are bisexuals… This isn´t new… Don´t be so innocent…

I love Wentworth Miller! I have always been a fan of his work and he has the most amazing green eyes!

He is a good actor @ 08/21/2013 at 9:29 pm

Had no clue but he is one good actor. I watched Prison Break and I like his character in PB.He is also very good looking. But, hey, there’s nothing wrong being gay.At least, he is honest.

@tory: My dad is gay. He was married twice and had 5 kids. He finally came out when he was 52. He said he felt so much better when he didn’t have to lie and pretend anymore. To me he’s the same person only more relaxed and easy going now.

Love The Shoes @ 08/21/2013 at 9:45 pm

Ok, this is getting out of hand! Almost afraid to crush on anybody anymore. I mean you know you don’t stand a chance (as a heterosexual female) but now I KNOW you don’t stand a chance!

I don’t know guys, I said what I knew, but sometimes people are just actually straight

Love The Shoes @ 08/21/2013 at 9:52 pm

@Love The Shoes: Btw, I am thrilled he turned down PUBLICALLY Russia. This is why I’m not a the “Snowden is a hero” bandwagon. You had to be dead not to know Putin/Russia was homophobic and yet, Snowden out of one side of his mouth denounces America for “trampling on freedom” and out of the other side of his mouth “silence when it comes to gay rights in Russia.”

@ALVEZ:

But because of the MOS thing,i think Cavill is not gay.WB rejected way better actors because of this…why would they go a cast someone who is not as experienced as the other guys and put a billion dollar franchise in danger by catsing a gay man to play Superman?WB likes to pay safe…they would never do that.Especially when they give 225 mil to make the movie.Also Cavill’s gay rumors derive from fake stories(stories that have been prooved fake),so…

oh noooo….!! my best friend is his biggest fan.. i dont know if she can take it :(

[~Fug Face Man!ston~] @ 08/21/2013 at 10:14 pm

We ALL knew this during the first season of Prison Break! WTF? LMAO No need to come out when you were never in.

Hi Wentworth,

You were awesome in Prison Break and you always gave intelligent interviews. I can’t wait to see that film you penned starring Mia W and Nicole Kidman. Anyway, I always suspected you were gay and good on you for speaking out…Russia’s a freaking hole when it comes to racism, homophobia, etc.

Hope to see you act in more films. I also loved you in The Human Stain.

A girl fan.

sillyme @ 08/21/2013 at 6:31 pm #21

If you stayed away from all the states that have a majority of people who don’t support Gay as a lifestyle, you’d probably need to get out of the U.S.A. Voting is not the same as the amount of residents who actually support something. As you know a very low percentage of people who are eligible to vote in a state actually vote.

fldfldalfn @ 08/21/2013 at 11:09 pm

@Yohji: he came out years ago you idiot.

just threw my Prison Break DVDS in the trash

Wentworth Miller proud you came out ;)

@Jessie: but all of the people that do not vote and live in the ignorant states just don’t matter and must abide by what those of us who vote and rule decide. It’s really quite simple if you have a brain.

at 41 lived he lived half his life as a lie…now Holyweird congrats this wacko

@Brian: Your dad is bisexual if he managed to f*ck women and impregnate them. He should have been honest with your mom from the beginning instead of robbing her of X amount of years.
I don’t care if you are gay bi or whatever, but to lie to another human being whom you’ve made a promise to and who’ve helped you raise children is fvcked up. Be honest and don’t trick women into believing you are straight and wasting their time and maybe even their health!

Ok people, is there anyone you DON’T THINK IS GAY?

Loves gossip @ 08/22/2013 at 1:06 am

@Shine: “Gay and BLACK…..”. Am I missing something here?

Other actors that are fooling no one and should come out: John Travolta, Tom Cruise, Hugh Jackman, Vin Diesal, Kevin Spacey, Ryan Seacrest, George Clooney, Lawrence Fishburne, Tyler Perry, Eddie Murphey………the list is endless!!!

beautiful letter and wonderful guy.

Wentworth is an amazing actor, and Prison Break will always be my #1 favorite show. He is such an inspiration, and I am so happy that he is expressing himself and standing for what he believes in.

Valentina @ 08/22/2013 at 3:08 am

I suspect Leo DiCaprio is next, then Bradley Cooper, then Henry Cavill. But if that “trend” gets to Fassbender and, God forbid, Gosling, I am going to undergo a sex change.

the only surprise is that he is 41 !!!

Hopefully in the future the fangirls will believe us when we say an actor is gay and not insist on fantasizing that every male star is heterosexual!

Fantastic and well done acting against Russia anti gay laws!

Wondering where you have been Wentworth. Hope you haven’t given up acting and we see you in something soon.

is Alexander Skarsgard gay ?

@godlike: he’s actually been writing and directing for years now. just because he isn’t in front of the camera, doesn’t mean he has a ‘dead career’

holy ****…this is really a surprise…omg!.. prison break is still the best thing that happend to me

LOL! It is not a surprise. He himself speaks of it as a long-known fact to all. I hope so. soon we will see it on the screen.
I hope so. that all the fans will not be called gay, now no one of which is not hidden and do not spoil your life.

I knew it! I knew it! A good-looking man like Wentworth hasn’t been linked to any women, nor is he married. Surely, some gal would’ve locked him down if he were heterosexual. There’s something odd about a good-looking, 41 year old man like him. Anyways, I’m glad he said it.

@katie: He is bi but gay leaning, meaning he generally prefers men, at least sexually.

I didn’t see it coming!

samanthafromitaly @ 08/22/2013 at 7:01 am

@tory: yeah, Ryan Reynolds. Is so obvious to my gaydar, I don’t know why people still think he’s straight. Bradley Cooper is second in line. Lee Pace, Travolta, Cruise: didn’t they came out already? I love Lee Pace, I thought he already came out actually.

And do you see Zachary Levi in your gaydar too? Because I don’t know but I feel that he’s gay too…

I am a very big fan of Wentworth Miller since 1996. I am happy, that he finally came out.I love him to death.No matter what! He will always be in my heart, mind, body and soul.I don’t have nothing against the LGBT peoples.They are humans being just like us.They have the rights to love and live their life as they please.I respect them all for what they believe in. I am straight .I am not an homophobic or ignorant person.I love everybody and there is no exception.That’s how I was raised and educated.Good for Wentworth Miller. I AM VERY PROUD OF HIM.GOOD BLESS YOU AND TAKE IT EASY. I love you!

VLADIMIR PUTIN IS JUST AN HOMOPHOBIC AND IGNORANT PERSON.GOOD FOR WENTWORTH MILLER FOR STANDING UP FOR HIMSELF AND FOR WHAT HE BELIEVE IN.I AM VERY PROUD OF ALL THE LBGT WHO CAME OUT OF THE CLOSET, STARTING WITH JODIE FOSTER AND THE LIST GOES ON. PEACE, Love and understanding. TAKE care everybody.

I’m more surprised to learn that he’s 41 years old than I am to learn that he’s gay. He looks fantastic.

I knew Wentworth was gay but his coming out came as a big surprise anyway. He is still a very good actor and seems like a really nice person. I wish him all the best and can`t wait to see him in some new projects in the future.

@sillyme: Yes, because not having marriage equality is REALLY as bad as what Russia is doing! Smh. >.>

Secondly, you say he already works in said State, well it’s a whole lot harder to boycott somewhere you work than somewhere you get an invitation to come to briefly. I cannot see any hypocrisy whatever! It’s not like you say he’s praised those who voted against equality?

From what I can find on the interwebs, the guys that really seem to have the gay swarming around them are:

Taylor Lautner
Zac Efron
Bradley Cooper
Gerard Butler
Jeremy Renner
Jake Gyllenhaal
Chace Crawford
Matthew Morrison

I’m sure they’re all afraid of what coming out will do to their careers, and on one level I don’t blame them.

However, they should also look at the John Travolta saga as a warning tale. As a actor gets older and people become more and more aware of their history, that actor can do more damage to their reputation by keeping up a facade that everyone knows is fake rather than just telling the truth. Travolta has already reached that point and Kevin Spacey and Hugh Jackman are not far behind.

that’s knew long time ago!!!

Justin(e) Bieber @ 08/22/2013 at 10:31 am

I am gay.

@Candace:

Sure has. Good for him for standing up to that bloody Russian government!! GO MILLER!!

Wow the disgusting comments on here amaze me. Yes I am talking about those listing the next ones to come out as gay who only use it as a insulting term. I hate when people use gay as an insult because its very rude to those that are. I am not, but have had friends that are. Also just because a guy is good looking and known for it doesn’t mean he is gay.

We really need the big hitters in Hollywood to step up … errr … i mean out. By staying in the closet they are telling everyone being gay is bad, wrong, and you should be ashamed.

Is this a recent picture? I thought that a couple of years ago he was denying that he was gay and said he wanted to marry and have kids.

NoNotColin @ 08/22/2013 at 12:57 pm

Please God keep Colin Farrell for us girls.

To all you saying Wentworth has always been in a glass closet – you are mistaken. He has himself said “I am not gay, I want a girlfriend and a family, I am just waiting for the right woman.”

This is the coming out. This is a big deal.

Akari Life @ 08/22/2013 at 1:31 pm

@Drake: Luke Evan already admit that he was gay before he became successful

@NoNotColin: don’t worry – Colin Farrell is 100% straight (one of the few)

I congratulate the next Henry Cavill

Akari Life @ 08/22/2013 at 1:39 pm

@Conner: That is why I hate. I don’t care if you’re gay or bi, but I loathe ppl that are being secretive and trying to be straight when in fact they are not. They basically wasting their times trying to listen what society is saying rather than be happy.

I chose to be single rather than being in relationship with a man like my other friends because I’m not ready for a commitment and I have trust issue because some men tend to lie in my face by being fake. I don’t want to get my heart broken.

Taylor Lautner is gay
Chace Crawford is gay
George Clooney is bisexual and kinky as heell
Leonardo is gay but thinks he is bi
Robert Pattinson is bi
Jake Gyllenhaal is gay but thinks he is bi
Zac Efron is gay
Bradley Cooper is bi
Jeremy Renner is gay
Hugh Jackman is gay
Brad Pitt is bi
Joseph Gordon Levitt is gay
Justin Timberlake is bi
James Franco is gay
Henry Cavill is gay

None of these who are even close to A-listers are going to come out anytime soon. Too risky.

Just because an actor is gay does not mean they haven’t been inside of a ******. Many gay men try to convince themselves they are straight or bi for years before come out to themselves. And in Hollyweird there are lots of sexual favors in exchange for roles, and those are required by both genders.

WOMEN: just because an actor is gay doesn’t mean you can’t fantasize about them. Open your minds! And by the way, you have just as much a chance with Wentworth today as you did last week ;)

@Akari Life: so did Leonardo DiCaprio

@godlike:

Dead carrier? Why would you assume that? Even if he hasn’t been in the spotlight since Prison Break, he has written screen-plays and keeps doing a great job so…

Akari Life @ 08/22/2013 at 1:53 pm

@Jasmine: wait what?!? Nooooo not another crush being gay, Now I have to cautious who I’m crushing.

Valentina @ 08/22/2013 at 2:13 pm

I know for a fact that Bradley Cooper likes men. I don’t know if he’s gay or bi, but I know a guy he “visits” (read: has sex with) everytime he’s in Budapest.

STOP THE HATING TOWARD THE LGBT.

This world is going crazy. It will be a shame to have a heterosexual family soon, they will have less rights than gay families. White people will be ashamed they are white! What is next ??? …people marrying their pets?

@kathy: I hope you are joking, otherwise you sound pretty ridiculous.

Giving equal rights to people who previously did not have them does not take away your rights as a privileged, white, straight person. Really.

Vindicated at last!

I wish he’d had the courage to do this when he was dating Luke Macfarlane, though. That said, better late than never. Congratulations, Wentworth.

:) This is really GREAT! He is the same person as he was a five years ago: smart, attractive, sexy, strong and sensitive at the same time,..he is a wonderful man and a great artist!
Good luck Went! :)

@Jasmine: I don’t believe Brad Pitt, Joseph Gordon Levitt, Hugh Jackman, Justin Timberlake. You need to stop stereotyping other actors by assuming that they are gay. Brad Pitt is with Angelina Jolie (Bisexual actress) and he is gay rights activist. Hugh Jackman is married with his wife for more than a decade and he is gay rights activist. Joseph Gordon Levitt ‘s brother is gay. Don’t assume if you don’t have evidence. Wentworth proves that he was gay by being on date with another male actor.

WHOA. Did not see that coming…Nothing wrong with it but wow, those are some lucky dude then I guess. lol

aquarius64 @ 08/22/2013 at 3:55 pm

I doubt Taylor Lautner is gay, but he doesn’t help himself with that meme when he PR dates his co-stars and runs back to his high school girlfriend when the Hollywood hook-ups go south. If that were true, the meltdown among Twi-hards would be just as massive as when Kristen was caught cheating. It would be another book- and movie-fueled romantic fantasy smashed to smithereens by reality. It would also impact his career because he is trying to become an action star.

So basically you are saying ALL actors in Hollywood are ga ALL OF THEM!… great! they should date to each other ;)

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!?!?! no way!!!! luckyboys;) ughh i was def shocked!! anyway good for him:)

@akarilfe: Dont worry Jasmine is a closet case projecting. come out the closet Jas

Really, they all need to stop it! Stop it right now! Why must all these gorgeous men I spent my days drooling over now come out being that they are gay. No problem with gays, none at all, but come on! WENTWORTH MILLER!? His prison break days got me though some… funky times lol “/

Leonardo Dicaprio-Not Gay.
George Clooney-Bi and weird
Ryan Gosling-Not gay
Zac Efron-Bi
Henry Cavill-Not gay buy gay friendly
Chase Crawford-Gay
Hugh Jackman-Not Gay…interested though
Bradley Cooper-Bi
Joseph Gordon Levitt-Gay
Christopher Meloni-Not gay but gay friendly
Taylor Lautner-Gay
Robert Pattinson-Bi
Jake Gyllenhaal-Not gay
Luke Evans-Gay

BTW don;t believe half the gay rumors you are hearing.When a guy get s his breakthrough role in Hollywood he instantly attracts gay rumors.Gay Rumors can also be used as proof that someone made it big.

Bradley Cooper – bisexual
Leo Dicaprio – bisexual

@Hayley very true about an actor becoming big and they’re suddenly “gay”. but someone like B.Cooper had rumors from the start. I tend to believe it.

woulverine @ 08/22/2013 at 5:13 pm

@Hayley:I fully agree with your list, plus “-Hugh Jackman Not Gay … interested though” made ​​me really laugh! LOL!

Joseph Gordon Levitt-Gay??

really?

@oh my:

Levitt has actually some of the LOUDEST gay rumors.I don;t know if they are true…i tend not to believe everything i hear on the internet BUT you know what they say?when there’ s smoke…
Anyway,my gaydar can’t decide about Levitt.

@Nora: Oh well, who cares, he’s a nice and talented guy. I liked Looper a lot!

@oh my:

You are right.I find stupid the fact that people are so obssesed with the sexual orientantion of an actor.What if some is gay?…does that suddenly make him a different person?I hear all these people complaing about actors not coming out but they don;t realise that is their attitude that prevents actors from doing so.

Yes Levitt is really talented…just NO for Batman.

@Nora:Totally agree with you. With whom we sleep, does not determine our capacity! I’d like Gyllenhaal or Gosling as Batman or even Wes Bentley!

@oh my:

It depens on how they will decide to tell Batman’s story.If they will go for an older Batman i think Josh Brolin is the best choice.If they will go for a younger version…Wes Bentley or Michael Fassbender.

@Nora: Michael Fassbender is like 40, but great actor!

@oh my:

Fassbender is 36

Good on ya, Wentworth!!

Maybe the viewing public should examine the role we play in keeping actors, athletes, and celebs in the closet. It can’t be very comfortable living a lie.

@Breanna:
I remember that statement too,plus he always said he liked women not men,whenever he was asked about being gay…
The things people do for fame,denying who they are,is sad.Like he said- everybody should be free to love & live the way they want,without hiding & lying.
The pic is from 2010-ComicCon

No por ser homosexual, deja de ser un buen actor, guionista, buen hijo, buen hermano, hay que respetar y tener tolerancia, que sea muy feliz con la decisión que ha tomado.

Homersexual @ 08/23/2013 at 3:58 am

haha, any gay person could have told you he was gay, we haz gaydar bechs ;D

@Hayley: Henry Cavill is most certainly gay and all my gay friends see it. There are photos of him with gay guys in gay bars all over the net from his younger days. Now they are trying to beard him up to be straight since he’s Superman. One day he will come out, just like Wentworth Miller.

British Latin American @ 08/23/2013 at 4:29 pm

@: His dad is only slightly black.

CHRISIE VEUT VOIR ! @ 08/26/2013 at 3:55 am

Déjà qu’on ne le voyait pas beaucoup enfermé dans son placard … je me demande quand il va pouvoir sortir d’un placard dont il n’a pas la clé ? Mais il doit avoir un “plan B” lol !

CHRISIE VEUT VOIR ! @ 08/26/2013 at 3:59 am

Déjà qu’on ne le voyait pas beaucoup enfermé dans “son placard”, je me demande quand nous allons le revoir enfermé dans “un placard” dont il n’a pas la clé ? mais il doit avoir un “PLAN B” lol !

@matt: oh WENTY! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE! is Eddie vedder next?!

@Hayley: matthew McConnaghey is playing a gay guy, suffering from AIDS in an upcomming movie, about the man’s life.

Special edition @ 09/25/2013 at 4:29 pm

@Blancm*nge ;):

Yes you did know it right ! ♥ lol ;)

Blancm*nge ;) @ 09/28/2013 at 11:38 am

@Special edition:

:o
Indeed. But why couldn’t he have done this a few years ago when his fangirls were still active? ;(

Special edition @ 09/28/2013 at 12:26 pm

@Blancm*nge ;):
Coz they were still active. You don’t slap the hand that feeds’ya so easily. At least it would take some gutz to do that. Now he’s not losing anything so no sacrifice needed, though he did try to make his coming out look heroic ;)

Blancm*nge ;) @ 09/30/2013 at 7:16 pm

Oh yeah, good point. Shame though, the meltdowns would have been glorious! Lol, yeah, standing up for gay rights… AFTER he made his fortune playing straight. Oh well, I guess he does deserve some credit for not partaking in a showmance with some dizzy blonde actress.

Special edition @ 10/02/2013 at 5:05 pm

@Blancm*nge ;): Deserves credit? Nah, could never have pulled it off anyway, do to lack of acting skills ;)

Blancm*nge ;) @ 10/10/2013 at 9:47 am

@Special edition:

Haha true. Just another mediocre actor getting cast for his looks. Mustn’t complain, though! ;)

happy & proud for him :-)

o your fail’ty stars now, why don’t you walk in death road

@Troy: there is no proof that henry was in gay bars. There are pictures of him and his gay friends but based on the pictures you cannot tell if they were gay bars or not. Henry has stated he is straight, gay friend of ten years said he is straight. It is not proof of anyone being gay just because they have gay friends